Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 08-01-2010, 04:54 AM   #1
madman
Banned

Exclamation Fucking Feminist Double Standards & Reverse Sexism

A mate of mine was in his local gym last night and discovered a new area that was section off with lots of new state of the art gym equipment.

He asked if he could use the equipment only to be told that the new area with the better and newer equipment is a female only area.

This is extremely sexist and to make matters worse the main gym is unisex.

I am fucking fed up with double standards like these, its bad enough that women can have a female only gym like Fernwood etc but to actually be able to their own area in a unisex gym is not just sexist but stinks of segregation.

If there were public bushiness's that catered to men only there would be an outcry from the FeminNazis but women can have as many double standards as they want and get away with them most of the time.

Another example is the Scout movement. What was once a boys only club has been invaded by girls yet they still have their own sexist Girl Guide groups.

This just highlights the brainwashing from an early age that it is okay to discriminate just as long as your are discriminating against men.

One of the guys that was visiting the gym I mentioned earlier was from out of town and as soon as he heard about the female only area he cracked the shits with the staff and left.
Both staff members were famale and just snickered and laughed as he walked off.

Could you imagine the reaction that this would cause if it were reversed?

I am half tempted to lodge a complaint with the Equal Rights and Opportunities Commission.

What are the opinions on these boards of this kind of blatant sexism?
madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:00 AM   #2
octopusrex

Leave the Amazons alone, please.
They too are human.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:23 AM   #3
drael

Yup. At our university there was a "cultural space", ie no white people. And a "woman space" ie no males.

Racism and sexism, period :/
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #4
madman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
Yup. At our university there was a "cultural space", ie no white people. And a "woman space" ie no males.

Racism and sexism, period :/
Has anyone at your uni ever complained, questioned or challenged this kind of behavior?
madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:32 AM   #5
drael

Well, some of us guys talked about it, but no one had the guts to bring it up because of the reign of PC bulls**t over the minds of man.

If your a white, and male, you may not have noticed but someone else, some years back has surrended all your personal sovereignty to other groups.

In our country, one race, maori, have there own flag. If there was a white european flag, they would burn the makers on a stake.

If there was a "white" or "male" space, there would be a mob with torches.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:36 AM   #6
zarah

I totally agree with you.

I realised about a year ago that this whole 'feminism' malarky isnt about enabling women to have the same rights as men - they already do in the main - it's to further divide people into categories. It's about breaking down the family unit even further to properly make sure society's defunct as mutally a respecting, viable community, it's about turning women into work-horses so families have two parents that work for the same income level as one parent attained a generation ago.

I don't like being leered at, especially when Im working out, who does? But apart from the usual category of men who think a woman in the gym is there to be pulled, but that happens everywhere. I spent the whole of a 30 minute journey in traffic recently being chatted up, in shouting voices, by 2 men in a van alongside me, much to the interest of male drivers around me who then all tried to have a gander..I felt like a female cat surrounded by toms Women are conditioned, and Im one of them, to look a certain way and then when they then get attention from men they complain and whine about their 'rights' ..ridiculous.

If the gym wants to segregate they should do so fairly, not to the disadvantage of one group of people. You and your mates should lodge complaints.

Last edited by zarah; 08-01-2010 at 05:38 AM.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:37 AM   #7
raquel

get a New gym membership maybe?
raquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:52 AM   #8
bluehorseman

Use it anyway and if anyone asks just say you're a lesbian.

Simple.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:13 AM   #9
papiowhisperer

Suck-ass PC bullshit for sure - the gym owner can do as he pleases on his property. Property rights and all that. Take your money elsewhere or start your own BETTER gym across the street.

Last edited by papiowhisperer; 08-01-2010 at 06:14 AM.
papiowhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #10
signalnorth

Blatant reverse sexism alive and kicking in the UK
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #11
grenadene
Banned

Aw poor little segregated gym bunnies I can just see you looking through the wire at all the shiny new stuff you aren't allowed to touch....it's like the locals at Manilla watching the planes land on tuther side of the wire.

What's with all this gym going anyhow? why aren't you guys out shovelling snow and running about in a hat like Rocky...... oh fuck yeh!
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
truth finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
A mate of mine was in his local gym last night and discovered a new area that was section off with lots of new state of the art gym equipment.

He asked if he could use the equipment only to be told that the new area with the better and newer equipment is a female only area.

I am fucking fed up with double standards like these, its bad enough that women can have a female only gym like Fernwood etc but to actually be able to their own area in a unisex gym is not just sexist but stinks of segregation.

If there were public bushiness's that catered to men only there would be an outcry from the FeminNazis but women can have as many double standards as they want and get away with them most of the time.

Another example is the Scout movement. What was once a boys only club has been invaded by girls yet they still have their own sexist Girl Guide groups.

This just highlights the brainwashing from an early age that it is okay to discriminate just as long as your are discriminating against men.

One of the guys that was visiting the gym I mentioned earlier was from out of town and as soon as he heard about the female only area he cracked the shits with the staff and left.

I am half tempted to lodge a complaint with the Equal Rights and Opportunities Commission.

I hate to say it but i agree with u, they want to make gents clubs where women are allowed, it realy is double standerd...women don't hate me but it doesn't seem right just imagine like the op said if e did it in reverse, the out cry would be terriable.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #13
purple rain
Banned

While this segregation is unfair and wrong it doesn't warrant this kind of a reaction. Oh men are suffering as much as women, I am outraged! Yeah, because men are discriminated against in many walks of life on a daily basis, sure.

As for groups like the Maori having their flag ... that could be the tiniest little token gesture possible considering they had their country stolen from them.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #14
eternal wheel

Quote:
it's disgusting. it's going on in all areas of life, not just gyms. the balance has swung way too far the other way. women have gone from being oppressed thru equality to becoming the oppressors. childrens tv is a real eye-opener, it's all positive roles for women and girls, and bumbling idiot roles for the boys and men, with the women always telling them what to do. the same goes for adverts on commercial radio/tv, the male is always projected as inferior to the female. there are very few positive male role models, and even less white male ones.

in 30 years we probably won't even have the vote anymore, we'll have to start burning out y-fronts!!
eternal wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #15
purple rain
Banned

One question: where is all the outrage when women are discriminated against as a matter of daily routine?

This is the reason sexism exists, no complaints as long as things are going your way, no outrage at all. Which also makes the reactions here sexist.

Welcome to the 'awake' Icke forum. If women are not seen as weak, mostly useless beings on this forum, I'll eat my hat.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #16
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
One question: where is all the outrage when women are discriminated against as a matter of daily routine?

This is the reason sexism exists, no complaints as long as things are going your way, no outrage at all. Which also makes the reactions here sexist.

Welcome to the 'awake' Icke forum. If women are not seen as weak, mostly useless beings on this forum, I'll eat my hat.
Eat away - I see all people as equal.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #17
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
I see all people as equal.
And so do most people here I'm sure?

That's why you see all those threads about women who face the glass ceiling every day.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #18
int50
Banned

Quote:

This is where political correctness leads - it's obvious. It's the same with racism too. Blacks are allowed their own month, universities, scholarship systems, funds and Asians are allowed their own laws and schools. It's all made to ultimately emasculate the white western male as they are the only ones who could really fight back against the system (if they woke up).

Can you see how it's all covertly been turned full circle against the white male? Personally I'm not for racism or sexism in any direction.
int50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #19
sofa king

this is gym equipment.

has it occured to you that men are much harder on gym equipment than women?

they lift heavier weights and crash them more.

any gym I've been to has women practicing proper form and returning the equipment to its resting position properly. Men lift as much as they can and cut corners on proper form.

Now let's talk about sweat. No, let's not because we don't have to. That topic is pretty obvious.

No, I think this sounds like a smart business owner. The new equipment gets used by the group less likely to damage it.

Not unlike getting a new computer. You use the brand new fancy one and let your young children use the old slow one.

Last edited by sofa king; 08-01-2010 at 01:31 PM.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #20
purple rain
Banned

^ +1