Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 07-01-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Talking Snow

Well the cold stuff has been here for a while now and it aint going away More to come Sunday so they say. So how ya all been doing in the fluffy stuff ??

Tips,... Stay warm lol

Them Gardening gloves are very good btw the thick anti prickle ones, that is if you aint fussed about posing in the latest kit. They get wet but your hands are still insulated and warm

For all you blokes who are frustrated trannies/cross dressers now's the chance with a legit excuse to get the wife's tights on. Yes they do work

Sledges well fuck if we could find any where we live so phoned the local breakers up and got 4 good inner tubes inflated for a tenner. Phew do they fly

Who knows what the winters may bring in the near future and how prolonged and cold they may be.Lucky enuff for me, my company yrs ago was the mountain warfare company . Join the legion and spend most of it in the mountains and jungle, desert my arse

Not going to post loadsa stuff but here is a link which may have some useful tips.

http://www.the-ultralight-site.com/c...-survival.html

Any way good luck, oh them fucking gas guzzlers are great in this weather and the floods. 4x4 get 1. Probably the best bit of kit (while there is fuel that is)
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
sofa king

go to eBay and order some proper winter gloves and boots from Canada

check these babies out. you feet will never be cold or wet again

http://www.baffin.com/Comersus7F/sto...&orderBy=descr
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
go to eBay and order some proper winter gloves and boots from Canada

check these babies out. you feet will never be cold or wet again

http://www.baffin.com/Comersus7F/sto...&orderBy=descr
Thanks for the link will have a look. Problem is the wife is so tight at the moment we have wellies with 2 pairs of socks and 3 sainsburys bags wrapped around the feet. Got to keep moving to stay warm
Old 07-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #4
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Thanks for the link will have a look. Problem is the wife is so tight at the moment we have wellies with 2 pairs of socks and 3 sainsburys bags wrapped around the feet. Got to keep moving to stay warm

get some wool socks to wear in your Wellies.

Wool still insulates when wet. that and wool does not absorb much water. When combined with the windproof nature of the Wellies, your feet should stay much warmer.

Stay away from cotton socks. they suck up water and stay wet.

This is my advice coming from Canada where we have to dress for it every day

Last edited by sofa king; 07-01-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
get some wool socks to wear in your Wellies.

Wool still insulates when wet. that and wool does not absorb much water. When combined with the windproof nature of the Wellies, your feet should stay much warmer.

Stay away from cotton socks. they suck up water and stay wet.

This is my advice coming from Canada where we have to dress for it every day
Thanks was only joking m8 it was only -4 and the sun was shinning. Bit chillier tonite about -15 where we live but I shall be under the duvet and the wife
Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
sofa king

Quote:
Thanks was only joking m8 it was only -4 and the sun was shinning. Bit chillier tonite about -15 where we live but I shall be under the duvet and the wife
hey, you never know.

I've heard that the UK is getting snow where and when they normally wouldn't.

Cheers!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
tracker

Quote:
Well the cold stuff has been here for a while now and it aint going away More to come Sunday so they say. So how ya all been doing in the fluffy stuff ??

Tips,... Stay warm lol

Them Gardening gloves are very good btw the thick anti prickle ones, that is if you aint fussed about posing in the latest kit. They get wet but your hands are still insulated and warm

For all you blokes who are frustrated trannies/cross dressers now's the chance with a legit excuse to get the wife's tights on. Yes they do work

Sledges well fuck if we could find any where we live so phoned the local breakers up and got 4 good inner tubes inflated for a tenner. Phew do they fly

Who knows what the winters may bring in the near future and how prolonged and cold they may be.Lucky enuff for me, my company yrs ago was the mountain warfare company . Join the legion and spend most of it in the mountains and jungle, desert my arse

Not going to post loadsa stuff but here is a link which may have some useful tips.

http://www.the-ultralight-site.com/c...-survival.html

Any way good luck, oh them fucking gas guzzlers are great in this weather and the floods. 4x4 get 1. Probably the best bit of kit (while there is fuel that is)
Plans to enjoy time with kids here . I intend to get the most of the snow .

I have been taking pictures , making snow men , feeding birds

lovely jubly .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote