Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
prophe c
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Madeleine and the Masons

Hi all, great to be here.

I lived in the village of Rothley (the McCanns home village) most of my life and I (know for sure) that there is a (hidden) Knights Templar (freemasons) Lodge in the said Village, hidden deep inside the very exclusive Hotel called (the Royal Court Hotel Rothley) (the "Royal" description having been dropped some years ago)

The pope of Rome outlawed the Order of the Knights Templar back in the 13th century for Heresy, some escaped to Scotland in their "pirate ships flying the black and white skull and Bones flag" (renamed themselves) The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry as a cover organisation twined with the York Rite of freemasonry and are simply known as the (freemasons) today.

However the lodge in question (SHOULD NOT BE THERE) as the Catholics still to this day outlaw the Order of the Knights Templar?

I was privileged enough a couple of years ago (I'm not a freemason) but a freelance Cameraman, (and aquatinted with a 16th degree Mason) in "Filming" (not for public viewing) the freemasons Annual AGM in the provincial freemasons Lodge on London Rd Leicester. In the 3 hour ceremony that followed the "Knights Templar Order" and lodge in Rothley was refereed to as (the good works) and cited their Grand Provincial Master (33rd degree freemason)

Now Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann are both Scottish, is there a link between the "Scottish Rite of Freemasonry"(the hidden outlawed) Order of the Knights Templar in Rothley?

Are Gerry and Brown in the same (highly secret Order) "within the General secret freemasons" of which consist of 100's or so different Orders/lodges, around the country.

The "Skull and Bones" of Yale University USA who we know are the "Elite" Bush, Ragan, Nixon etc.

Is there an equivalent "Skull and Bones" in England that share the same symbology of the Original Order of the Knights Templar?

And could Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann be a part of this highly secret "Elite" Order?

In the grounds of the Court Hotel is built the "very first preceptory" (chapel or Temple) built by the Templar in England in AD 1122.

The Templars planned their first crusade from this Temple.

Later in the 17th century the "Magnicarter" was signed by William Wilberforce in the same Temple "The abolition of slavery"

King Richard the 3rd Requested he be Buried in the same grounds! but was never buried there after his death?

At the same time in the 17th century ‘Thomas McCauley’ (another Scotsman) was born in these grounds and was to become the ‘Chair of Cambridge University’ the same seat ‘Newton’ frequented.

The Templars are known for inventing Modern Medicine and the Banking system.

Gordon is head of the Government (ex chancellor) banking.

And Gerry McCann is a senior Consultant for cardiology in the (world-renowned) Glenfield Teaching hospital Leicester, medicine.

I can see that the Maddie case is a can of worms and it's ironic to me "that she is surrounded by "the illuminati".

I surmise that this whole case hinges on one Future Fact.

The Microchip.

The necessity to maintain the "Abduction Theory" is paramount in this saga and the Government will uphold that Theory to the utmost.

Microchips and medicine go hand in hand as it will be doctors that implant the chips in the children arms one would imagine.
Also it has come to light that Gerry and Kate used IVF so they could have Maddie and that Gerry wasn’t the donor, I’m getting visions of seedy scientists looking for an Aryan Mother who wants IVF to bare the offspring to a secret elite overlord so to continue the blue bloodline, I’ve heard Kate refer to Maddie as ‘the perfect child’ but behind the scenes, their is talk of a very different story, that maddie was a sleepwalker and was regularly sedated by Kate as she couldn’t cope with the twins, and that she was ‘semi autistic’. Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

Apparently Gerry is supposed to be good friends with Robert Murat and that they met when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour party in Leicester.

Also Clarence Michel has been working behind the scenes well before the McCanns went to Portugal arranging holidays to Malta, With the Tapas 7 minus the McCanns.?


Just a play on words to finish?

"Scott free" is a well known saying... getting off Scott free.

How about (Scott - free - masons)

Hidden in plain View as always.

Your thoughts on my article are most welcome.

PS I am Anti Mason.
Likes: (1)
prophe c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
callybhoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Hi prophe c great 1st post and welcome to the forum.
Ive had my suspitions about Gerry McCann being well connected right from the start but because of all the association with the catholic church I immagined he was maybe a member of the knights of st columba.
Whatever the case he certainly aint no random joe!!
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
illuminotti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 201
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Holidays to malta???? there's just too many coincidences in this story!!
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
magicmerlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 625
Likes: 9 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi...again welcome to the forum.

Have you read the medeline sacrafice thread - your info certainly supports some views. If you read it you'll also see some people think we are crazy having such views - maybe your information will make them consider what may be really be going on.
magicmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #5
ssyx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 393
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default Hi prophe c

Good post friend.
Maybe you should repost this on the other thread concerning Maddies possible sacrifice.
Maybe it will recieve a little more attention.
ssyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #6
julieray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 537
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes very interesting indeed.

There is a link please see;

http://illuminati-news.com/knights-t...or-apology.htm

This is regarding the Knights Templar seeking an apology from the Pope and he has until the 13th October 2007 (700th anniversary). It did make me wonder if this had any relation to Madeleine's disappearance, possibly a kidnap or a bargaining tool. Mind you they are all working to the same agenda anyway, so perhaps it is all about smokescreens and veils.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
julieray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 537
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh, I also forgot to mention too that there has been talk of Madeleine being a clone too. I think this may well be relevant since Clonaid.com already admit to cloning 13 children from around 2002 and 2003, that does fit in well with her. It could also be plausible then that she may have certain problems i.e. autism, because it is still relatively new, all this technology and not supposed to even be happening due to moral and ethical reasons, but that still hasn't stopped them.

I too also heard that Gerry was not the biological father, which also points to the fact that she may well indeed be important to the Illuminati through her lineage. Doing some research on satanic bloodlines, made me aware that the Scottish names of Mac and Mc were all interlinked here too - may be of some relevance.?
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 02:31 PM   #8
greenleaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 906
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

For all you journalists out there, please clarify and confirm if the following relationships are true. We need some serious investigative journalism.

GORDON BROWN & GERRY McCANN
-have had nice telephone chats together.

GORDON, GERRY, & CLARENCE MITCHELL
-Clarence Mitchell is the Head of Media Monitoring for the govt.
-He is also personal friend of Gerry, and has been representing Gerry
(on behalf of govt or himself? ) from the very beginning.

GORDON BROWN, ANDREW BROWN
-Andrew is P.M.s brother and is involved with EDF Energy which is
Europe's largest nuclear energy producer. Andrew Brown is the media director for EDF energy, who are lobbying to build nuclear power stations in Britain.

Gordon Brown wants to restart the nuclear power plant building programme in Britain.


COMARE, ANDREW BROWN, COMARE DIRECTOR, GERRY McCANN
-Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

COMARE's director happens to be a cardiologist based at the very hospital where Gerry and Kate first met, the Glasgow Western Infirmary. If COMARE's contacts incorporate individuals in the broader nuclear industry, these might include Andrew Brown: Head of Media for Europe's largest producer of nuclear electricity... and brother of Prime Minister Gordon.

Question: since when is a cardiologist have the experience to
comment on radiation?
Possible Answer: Training of Cardiologists in Radiation Protection

BELL POTTINGER, GERRY, GORDON BROWN, NUCLEAR POWER INDUSTRY
"Bell Pottinger represent both the McCanns and the Portuguese holiday village they were staying in. Bell Pottinger also provide PR for the nuclear power industry, have close connections with New Labour (Tony Blair gave Tim bell his peerage), have helped sell New labours unique vision of democracy in Iraq and and have been heavily involved with several of New labours disastrous IT schemes "


SARAH BROWN, JULIA HOBSBAWN, SKY NEWS, GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL
-Julia Hobsbawm was a partner in Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications with Sarah Macaulay, now known as Sarah Brown, the wife of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

Julia Hobsbawm is now the founder and chief executive of media analysis and networking company Editorial Intelligence
http://editorialintelligence.com

And this is where it gets very interesting.

Julia Hobsbawm's new company 'Editorial Intelligence' specialises in analysing and exploiting comment and opinion in both print and online media. In simple terms, 'Editorial Intelligence' helps realise the potential of controlling the shape and fabric of public opinion and (d)ebate by controlling what is published in comment areas, forum areas, letters pages and message boards. They have even coined a new word for the online/published briTish public; they call it the 'Commentariat' (a play upon the word 'Proletariat' - orginally coined to describe the lower or working classes).

Julia Hobsbawm's 'Editorial Intelligence' describes itself on its website:

"Editorial Intelligence opens a door to a vital and growing world of print and online comment and opinion. What the 'Commentariat' says affects and influences the direction of public opinion and policy alike and with it, corporate reputation ...


SKY NEWS and the GMC (General Medical Council) are clients of Editorial
Analysis. Please clarify and confirm?

JULIA HOBSBAWN, GERRY, JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTRE, PHILIP GREEN
(Julia Hobsbawm is also a trustee of the Jewish Community Centre for London - supported by none other than Sir Philip Green - loaner of jet and reward provider to the McCanns)



T APAS 7 , UNNAMED PERSON
-When the 'abduction theory" first spun its webs, there was mention of the Tapas 7, and one party who could not be named.

UNAMED PERSON, PETER McCann, MALTA, GOZO
-Could the unamed person be Peter McCann who is supposed to
be an Uncle and who has a house in Gozo, Malta.
-There was also mention of sighting in Malta, in amongst Morocco, Spain etc.

P ETER McCANN, CASTLE CRAIG
-Castle Craig is an exclusive private hospital (but gets NHS funding) in
Scotland and all the directors are as follows:


http://www.castlecraig.co.uk/

See about Us then Key Staff
>
Castle Craig Hospital
Directors
Peter McCann MA, ICADC Chairman
Dr Margaret Ann McCann, MB Bch BAO Medical Director
Dr. Michael G. McCann , MD , MA , DIH, MFOM Director
John L McCann BA ACIS Financial Director/Administrator

Castle Craig Hospital is located in 50 acres of grounds in the Scottish Borders. It is a residential hospital for the inpatient treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction. The hospital is registered with the relevant statutory body, namely the Scottish Care Commission. It is a major contractor to the National Health Service and is recognised by the major medical insurers in the U.K. Many insurance companies from other countries fund the treatment at Castle Craig. The hospital is a Preferred Provider to the U.S. Government under the Tricare programme and it is also recognised by the Dutch insurance companies.


There is mention of a holiday home in Gozo, Malta. Is this the same
uncle?
Peter and Dr. Margaret Ann McCann says"

We have worked together in the field of alcoholism and drug addiction since the early 80s. We founded, in the first instance, Clouds House in 1983 and ran it for five years before moving to Scotland and opening up Castle Craig which we have been running ever since.

Both myself and Margaret Ann have presented at many conferences, written papers and belong to a number of professional organisations. In particular Margaret Ann served on the Executive of the Medical Council on Alcohol and I have just been elected a Board Member of the International Council of Alcohol and Addictions. I was also the Founder of the European Association for Treatment of Addiction (EATA).

In our personal life we have been blessed with four delightful children, now aged from 18 to 24. Victoria is a graduate of Newcastle and Stirling Universities and has obtained an MSc in P.R. from the latter. Dominic is final year History at Edinburgh University. Felicity is in her second year at Bristol University Medical School and Peter is awaiting a place in Medical School. We all share an interest in sailing and are fortunate in having a lovely house in Gozo which was paid for many years ago with a small inheritance. We continue to have family holidays together. We also allow staff at Castle Craig and close friends to use the house and it has been a charitable auction prize on several occasions.

Castle Craig has an extended contracts with the US Defence Department treating military personnel for addictions.

Des Browne (our own Defence Sectretary - and another Scot) has been under increasing pressure to deal with our own force's drink and drug problems (in light of the scandal brought about by the HMS Cornwall affair in April).

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsm.....=753452006/

It is entirely likely that given Castle Craig's experience in treating US military personnel they have sough Peter McCann's advice on treating our own military personnel.

Perhaps Caslte Craig even treated servicemen on board the HMS Cornwall, who knows.

That would certainly explain why they slipped into Iranian territory.

Here is something that Peter McCann wrote last year. It might lend weight to rumours about cabinet members and family members having used Castle Craig. See what you think:

"We also read today, about the inappropriate way that Liberal Democrats covered up on their former leader’s alcoholism. This is a typical response we see throughout industry and institutions when members of organisations try to cover up for their sick colleagues. It is quite disgraceful that politicians weld so much power while addicted and when their judgment must be warped. This applies to all political parties. Addiction must be confronted at all times and “tough love” applies to politicians just as much as to doctors, lawyers and family members. "

http://blogg.castlecraig.co.uk.....89228.html/


PETER McCANN, CASTLE CRAIG, HOLLAND, GERRY
-Castle Craig has a branch in Holland. Gerry worked in Holland.


GERRY, JILL RENWICK, JOHN BROWN, GORDON BROWN
-Jill Renwick is a friend of Gerry, and she lives down the road or same
strees as John Brown, who is Gordon Brown's brother.
-maybe nothing here, and just poor John Brown caught in it all.

SO WE HAVE MEDIA, POLITICS, DRUG REHAB, NUCLEAR...anyone join the dots and clarify all of this which is a combination of internet sleuthing?
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
julieray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 537
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Very well researched Greenleaf, you must go into detective work!!

I always read Matthew James' daily insights into Madeleine his site is;
http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/sear...leine%20McCann
he is a very gifted and talented psychic/medium etc.

He made mention quite some time ago that Madeleine was born in a hospital in Holland and prior to her birth there were arguments, contracts to be signed, contracts ripped up etc. etc. as if there was something significant with regards to her conception and subsequent birth - all different goings on within that hospital. It would be interesting to find out who else has links to this hospital and whether or not it is one specifically for the Elite, as I have heard that there are quite a few that are purely for this type of secret society/Illuminati.

Furthermore, with the nuclear link, I have recently watched the David Icke DVD to do with the Antichrist and all these scientists that are involved in nuclear power at the top most level are Illuminati/satanist. I know it is going back some time but the Hiroshima attrocity was apparently implimented in order for the antichrist to be borne from this. I cannot remember the man's name, I will have to watch it again, but apparently the seed of the antichrist apparently lived and was a girl and was infused with nuclear power, or words to that effect from this bomb. It may all sound completely far fetched and laughable, but whose to say that some of these fanatics are not trying to manufacture this too. It has certainly been mentioned that the Illuminati are manufacturing the events of the book of Revelations, so this then would not be too far out for these sort of people. Especially with the link to the Nuclear Energy, it most certainly all links in with what I watched some time back.

Very interesting too with regards to the Intelligence link on the forums and comments. What a very good idea to assess public opinion but also supress those who are onto the right path. There have been comments I have made on various news blogs and although it pops up with confirmation of your view, it also says that it will be read and discretion made as to whether they choose to show it. Some of mine have never been placed on the link, it certainly make you wonder.

I hope you get some more feedback from your post and well done!!
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #10
crowhawk
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 50
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlin View Post
Hi...again welcome to the forum.

Have you read the medeline sacrafice thread - your info certainly supports some views. If you read it you'll also see some people think we are crazy having such views - maybe your information will make them consider what may be really be going on.
Or make them even more certain you are "crazy"! "Because Their home town has a Masonic Lodge"? Almost every town in Britain has one. "Gerry McCann & Gordon Brown are both Scottish" & your point is?? "Scot-Free-Mason"? "Gerry McCann is a doctor"! So therefore he must be part of a sixteenth century conspiracy with Pirates? "Beltain" This is the biggest collection of idiotic conjecture without the slightest regard for truth, evidence, or even plausibility! It's completely delusional.

For your information micro-chipping doesn't need a doctor or even a vet, anyone with a little training in where to insert the applicator can do it. They are not proven to cause cancer that I'm aware of but may have the potential to "migrate" to other areas of the body which may have the potential to cause problems.
__________________
Tar Grain Agam Ar Thatcher Fos!
crowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2007, 07:34 AM   #11
julieray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 537
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhawk View Post
Or make them even more certain you are "crazy"! "Because Their home town has a Masonic Lodge"? Almost every town in Britain has one. "Gerry McCann & Gordon Brown are both Scottish" & your point is?? "Scot-Free-Mason"? "Gerry McCann is a doctor"! So therefore he must be part of a sixteenth century conspiracy with Pirates? "Beltain" This is the biggest collection of idiotic conjecture without the slightest regard for truth, evidence, or even plausibility! It's completely delusional.

For your information micro-chipping doesn't need a doctor or even a vet, anyone with a little training in where to insert the applicator can do it. They are not proven to cause cancer that I'm aware of but may have the potential to "migrate" to other areas of the body which may have the potential to cause problems.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion Crowhawk and whilst you seem to be damning those unique enough to have a mind of their own without, as you say, truth, evidence, or even plausibility, take a look at the other side of the coin. Are you seriously considering that this is your straight forward run of the mill child abduction??? We think not, call it intuition if you like but this whole story stinks because that is exactly what it is a story in order to suck us all in - don't fall for it!! By the way, you come across as a bit of an expert in the field of microchipping, from what I have read it is something that is injected under the skin, therefore medical training would be required. If it is incorrect, where did you get your information from??
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 05:14 AM   #12
crowhawk
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 50
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieray View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion Crowhawk and whilst you seem to be damning those unique enough to have a mind of their own without, as you say, truth, evidence, or even plausibility, take a look at the other side of the coin. Are you seriously considering that this is your straight forward run of the mill child abduction??? We think not, call it intuition if you like but this whole story stinks because that is exactly what it is a story in order to suck us all in - don't fall for it!! By the way, you come across as a bit of an expert in the field of microchipping, from what I have read it is something that is injected under the skin, therefore medical training would be required. If it is incorrect, where did you get your information from??
I'm not damning anyone & certainly not " unique enough to have a mind of their own"! Greenleaf's post in this thread raises some interesting points. I have to at least consider that this is, as you put it," a straight forward, run of the mill child abduction". Is there such a thing? A couple of years ago a child vanished in similar circumstances seven miles from where Madeleine was "allegedly abducted". The child's father claims the police beat a confession from his wife,(photographic evidence supports this claim) who is now serving life for murder. This child's body hasn't been recovered. Strange they can get her to confess to murder but not where she put the body? I think if there is a conspiracy, it lies firmly with the Portuguese Police, under pressure from their government desperate to avoid losing £ millions in tourist revenue. Who's going to take their kids on holiday somewhere there might be a child serial killer on the loose? You must have some form of evidence or at least logic to make a case, intuition is neither. I've got to be honest whenever I hear words like Satanic Ritual Abuse, Antichrist, etc, I get the same feeling I get when I see the Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door.

Microchip ID tags are about the size of a grain of rice & are injected into the muscle, not under the skin (this can cause migration). They come pre-loaded in a hyperdermic needle attached to a syringe. The tag has a special coating which encourages tissue growth around it thus keeping it in place. My only experience of their use is in birds as I'm involved in a falcon breeding project. I no longer use them as legally each bird must carry a numbered closed ID ring on it's leg. Also at the time there were a number of tags from different manufacturers on the market, scanners from one company were unable to read tags from another, there was no standardisation & predictably the British gov dept DEFRA acquired the cheapest & least efficient of them all.

Julieray Your avatar is very Freudian or is it just me?
__________________
Tar Grain Agam Ar Thatcher Fos!

Last edited by crowhawk; 21-09-2007 at 05:23 AM.
crowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 05:31 AM   #13
adimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophe c View Post
Hi all, great to be here.

I lived in the village of Rothley (the McCanns home village) most of my life and I (know for sure) that there is a (hidden) Knights Templar (freemasons) Lodge in the said Village, hidden deep inside the very exclusive Hotel called (the Royal Court Hotel Rothley) (the "Royal" description having been dropped some years ago)

The pope of Rome outlawed the Order of the Knights Templar back in the 13th century for Heresy, some escaped to Scotland in their "pirate ships flying the black and white skull and Bones flag" (renamed themselves) The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry as a cover organisation twined with the York Rite of freemasonry and are simply known as the (freemasons) today.

However the lodge in question (SHOULD NOT BE THERE) as the Catholics still to this day outlaw the Order of the Knights Templar?

I was privileged enough a couple of years ago (I'm not a freemason) but a freelance Cameraman, (and aquatinted with a 16th degree Mason) in "Filming" (not for public viewing) the freemasons Annual AGM in the provincial freemasons Lodge on London Rd Leicester. In the 3 hour ceremony that followed the "Knights Templar Order" and lodge in Rothley was refereed to as (the good works) and cited their Grand Provincial Master (33rd degree freemason)

Now Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann are both Scottish, is there a link between the "Scottish Rite of Freemasonry"(the hidden outlawed) Order of the Knights Templar in Rothley?

Are Gerry and Brown in the same (highly secret Order) "within the General secret freemasons" of which consist of 100's or so different Orders/lodges, around the country.

The "Skull and Bones" of Yale University USA who we know are the "Elite" Bush, Ragan, Nixon etc.

Is there an equivalent "Skull and Bones" in England that share the same symbology of the Original Order of the Knights Templar?

And could Gordon Brown and Gerry McCann be a part of this highly secret "Elite" Order?

In the grounds of the Court Hotel is built the "very first preceptory" (chapel or Temple) built by the Templar in England in AD 1122.

The Templars planned their first crusade from this Temple.

Later in the 17th century the "Magnicarter" was signed by William Wilberforce in the same Temple "The abolition of slavery"

King Richard the 3rd Requested he be Buried in the same grounds! but was never buried there after his death?

At the same time in the 17th century ‘Thomas McCauley’ (another Scotsman) was born in these grounds and was to become the ‘Chair of Cambridge University’ the same seat ‘Newton’ frequented.

The Templars are known for inventing Modern Medicine and the Banking system.

Gordon is head of the Government (ex chancellor) banking.

And Gerry McCann is a senior Consultant for cardiology in the (world-renowned) Glenfield Teaching hospital Leicester, medicine.

I can see that the Maddie case is a can of worms and it's ironic to me "that she is surrounded by "the illuminati".

I surmise that this whole case hinges on one Future Fact.

The Microchip.

The necessity to maintain the "Abduction Theory" is paramount in this saga and the Government will uphold that Theory to the utmost.

Microchips and medicine go hand in hand as it will be doctors that implant the chips in the children arms one would imagine.
Also it has come to light that Gerry and Kate used IVF so they could have Maddie and that Gerry wasn’t the donor, I’m getting visions of seedy scientists looking for an Aryan Mother who wants IVF to bare the offspring to a secret elite overlord so to continue the blue bloodline, I’ve heard Kate refer to Maddie as ‘the perfect child’ but behind the scenes, their is talk of a very different story, that maddie was a sleepwalker and was regularly sedated by Kate as she couldn’t cope with the twins, and that she was ‘semi autistic’. Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

Apparently Gerry is supposed to be good friends with Robert Murat and that they met when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour party in Leicester.

Also Clarence Michel has been working behind the scenes well before the McCanns went to Portugal arranging holidays to Malta, With the Tapas 7 minus the McCanns.?


Just a play on words to finish?

"Scott free" is a well known saying... getting off Scott free.

How about (Scott - free - masons)

Hidden in plain View as always.

Your thoughts on my article are most welcome.

PS I am Anti Mason.
Please quote your sources for this information.
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 09:29 PM   #14
trumansho
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 604
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's sad that this little girl was killed by her parents,but black kids are killed everyday by racist cops and I'm always posting topics about it and ya'll never respond,but ya'll preach that unity bs on here.
trumansho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #15
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Thumbs up

Excellent thread!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #16
julieray
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 537
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhawk View Post
I'm not damning anyone & certainly not " unique enough to have a mind of their own"! Greenleaf's post in this thread raises some interesting points. I have to at least consider that this is, as you put it," a straight forward, run of the mill child abduction". Is there such a thing? A couple of years ago a child vanished in similar circumstances seven miles from where Madeleine was "allegedly abducted". The child's father claims the police beat a confession from his wife,(photographic evidence supports this claim) who is now serving life for murder. This child's body hasn't been recovered. Strange they can get her to confess to murder but not where she put the body? I think if there is a conspiracy, it lies firmly with the Portuguese Police, under pressure from their government desperate to avoid losing £ millions in tourist revenue. Who's going to take their kids on holiday somewhere there might be a child serial killer on the loose? You must have some form of evidence or at least logic to make a case, intuition is neither. I've got to be honest whenever I hear words like Satanic Ritual Abuse, Antichrist, etc, I get the same feeling I get when I see the Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on my door.

Microchip ID tags are about the size of a grain of rice & are injected into the muscle, not under the skin (this can cause migration). They come pre-loaded in a hyperdermic needle attached to a syringe. The tag has a special coating which encourages tissue growth around it thus keeping it in place. My only experience of their use is in birds as I'm involved in a falcon breeding project. I no longer use them as legally each bird must carry a numbered closed ID ring on it's leg. Also at the time there were a number of tags from different manufacturers on the market, scanners from one company were unable to read tags from another, there was no standardisation & predictably the British gov dept DEFRA acquired the cheapest & least efficient of them all.

Julieray Your avatar is very Freudian or is it just me?
I appreciate your wariness and caution and perhaps you think that some people have jumped on the bandwagon and assumed that Maddy has been sacrificed, etc. etc. which is not what the normal person would have thought. In fact I was devastated when she first went missing, like many thousands of others, I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing in my own personal life because I was thinking of Maddy 24 hours per day. But then when you take into account all the inconsistencies, the media frenzy, the sightings, the claims that she has been killed, the so called dna evidence, alarm bells must surely be ringing, even if it is to think that the police in the investigation are completely inadequate and are grasping at straws. Furthermore, when you look at what happened right at the outset here, for instance, the seemingly controlled emotions of the McCanns (either they had killed her or they knew she was alive!) The McCann's Uncle giving up his job the very next day to set up the "Fund" - I personally think that is suspicious in itself because how did they know she wasn't going to be found for a long time, she could have been found the very next day - a bit presumptious don't you think to suddenly give up a job?? Leaving no stone unturned!!! They have left every stone unturned. I know of a few psychic people who have offered their help and assistance to help find Madeleine - these offers have not been taken up. Had it been my child, I would appeal and be grateful for any assistance no matter how small of a chance of finding them. I would be knocking on doors and searching everywhere myself and I would never give up. My friend was on the Find Madeleine Fund too and this also does not add up because all they were interested in was getting in as much money as possible. For example when she asked what she should ask an MP she knew as a favour, say for some political pull to get matters going on sending out intelligence/police force/sniffer dogs/any input in actually finding Madeleine, she was told to ask for everyone to put in a fiver!!! There is simply so much that does not make sense here, that you must come to the conclusion that perhaps those in a position of power are deceiving us, for whatever reason, because they obviously know something and are not telling us. So as far fetched as some people's views have been on this subject, it is only because we have been left to ponder and wonder. Also, when you have read David Icke's books and are aware of the system the Illuminati play by, you can also see the patterns emerging, so of course you are cynical of what you hear on the TV as you are naturally suspicious anyway.

I have tried to see a reasonable explanation emerging, but there just isn't one, although I am sure a good old yarn will be spun for our entertainment when she is eventually brought back from the dead!! What a miracle that will be, but she had never been killed anyway.

My avatar is from Wingmakers. Some people find it full of disinformation but I actually find it very thought provoking and full of more truth than not. I am not sure where the pictures have actually come from because the story Wingmakers tell is of these pictures being found in New Mexico under the ground, but that was always portrayed to be a story and not a factual piece of information. I personally like the scientific explanation of the whole human instrument being explained.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #17
strawberry
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Can anyone help me here I am new so lots of questions.

Are Jahovahs witnesses connected to the Masons and does anyone know if richard branson, brian kennedy and gerry mccann are masons.

There is someone on the mirror forum who says he knows that gerry is a mason and even knows which lodge he is in.

Brian Kennedy is a jahovahs witness

and richard branson is an atheist
strawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #18
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Can anyone help me here I am new so lots of questions.

Are Jahovahs witnesses connected to the Masons and does anyone know if richard branson, brian kennedy and gerry mccann are masons.

There is someone on the mirror forum who says he knows that gerry is a mason and even knows which lodge he is in.

Brian Kennedy is a jahovahs witness

and richard branson is an atheist
Not sure, but I'm certain that there are JW's, Masons and Atheists involved in Satanism, amongst others.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 12:53 PM   #19
crowhawk
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 50
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing to do with the masons. Atheist & Satanist would be a contradiction in terms. Atheist by definition do not believe in gods, therefore they don't believe in Satan!
__________________
Tar Grain Agam Ar Thatcher Fos!
crowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 12:54 PM   #20
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhawk View Post
Jehovah's Witnesses have nothing to do with the masons. Atheist & Satanist would be a contradiction in terms. Atheist by definition do not believe in gods, therefore they don't believe in Satan!
Ok...

Edit: "Atheists".

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.