Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 12-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #2121
cinder_darkskys

Default beside wack ass mcgee

I produce these works day to day, so dose Curly, who dose not no how many friends on this site he really has.

An what have you done for the world, what is it you do, beside hump legs. that so great that you dare belittle any one

An in front me who is good enough for god or Curly who good enough for god or LW who good enough for god

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 12-03-2011 at 12:27 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:29 PM   #2122
cinder_darkskys

Default BE some place else

Be gone worm

lookfar, tusme, ozpixie, thirdwave, merlincove, runlikehell, measle_weasel, ex sheep, drhemp

these are people I like you to MEAT I chat with many of them, when i can.

an you know what, I like them. Yes in deed Curly is not alone.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 12-03-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 31-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #2123
yass

Aww, what happened to curly's images? I came looking for that bit about the winding river in Bosnia... the legend of Azbaha I think it was, and see that curly's pictures are down.

Something happen with your photohosting curly?

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #2124
yass

I'm sorry I've been away from this thread for so long, curly (and cinder's too). I think I might have helped had I been here at the right time.

First, I want to show you a picture, curly:

It's been a long time since I discovered where and how to use the ignore feature, which can be done by clicking user cp in the top left corner in the green bar that stretches across.

That particular poster found his way on to my ignore list very quickly. He's just a troll and has nothing but negative energy to bring wherever he goes.

He's been on my ignore list since I created it which has been months. I wouldn't have even known what he was saying to you except you quote replied and I saw something he said in the quote of your post.

Please restore your pictures curly, no kidding. Put that guy on ignore and return your pictures to the thread, please! I enjoy your work and so does cinders... and everyone else who peeks in, whether they reply or comment or not. Please do not give that guy any satisfaction, except to ignore him henceforth.

I will make it a point to come round more often. I just get busy and sidetracked, but I love the images you capture!!!

They are intriguing.

Much respect,

yass

Last edited by yass; 31-03-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #2125
curly

http://www.evansontheearth.co.uk/

Thanks yass,heres a link to my new website,it isn't showing up on any search engines just yet.Theres not much on there but it'll get better in time.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #2126
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post

Thanks yass,heres a link to my new website,it isn't showing up on any search engines just yet.Theres not much on there but it'll get better in time.
Indeed it will. Nice job.

Old 18-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #2127
cinder_darkskys

Default DJ Shadow Feat Mos Def- Six Days The Remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I'm sorry I've been away from this thread for so long, curly (and cinder's too). I think I might have helped had I been here at the right time.

First, I want to show you a picture, curly:

It's been a long time since I discovered where and how to use the ignore feature, which can be done by clicking user cp in the top left corner in the green bar that stretches across.

That particular poster found his way on to my ignore list very quickly. He's just a troll and has nothing but negative energy to bring wherever he goes.

He's been on my ignore list since I created it which has been months. I wouldn't have even known what he was saying to you except you quote replied and I saw something he said in the quote of your post.

Please restore your pictures curly, no kidding. Put that guy on ignore and return your pictures to the thread, please! I enjoy your work and so does cinders... and everyone else who peeks in, whether they reply or comment or not. Please do not give that guy any satisfaction, except to ignore him henceforth.

I will make it a point to come round more often. I just get busy and sidetracked, but I love the images you capture!!!

They are intriguing.

Much respect,

yass
I rather play with the leg humpers Yazz

They just don't seem to learn any other way, an there part of the game.

You can't make Omelet with braking a few eggs. 2 eggs per person = over 12, billion eggs. humm the math for that in land space alone boggles the mind.

So when i look at some one like tity < trapped in her or his own mind set )
Her mind set says , you can not relate, the unphysical with the physical. Its discontented an trapped. it can not be any other way.

It's the talking walking monkey crap. fear of Alpha < because they are of the Alpha ), that which was. These people have the hardest time changing, Which you your self are blessed by, Pa'a her self show up, her self to you, an you gave that as a gift freely. pretty spooky stuff, to people who don't want to see passed there nose's

fear of the pass of what we have done with our time, is what they just don't want face.

Its easier to to cover there eyes an say I see no EVIL. Even while its eating them.

I once seen a female lion eating alive Gazelle, She was eating the Gazelle from the rear forward, the Gazelle lay there, peacefully chewing its Cud.

The whole time the lion continual licking the blood from the wound, blood is almost all water, in Africa waters is important.

Even now Yass they debate the non existence of Hell an that would bring in to question Heaven. Things that you know, of core these are the one's that fear the most, the rich try to collect there wealth. an run to there underground hide outs, the whole time tell people, that which you know.

Don't run Bill Gates. I keep track of you, I can read your face alive. I do not need glyphs to see a mans sin.

For Bill Gates I have seen Heavens that are beyond believe. We are fracking up big time. We are using something people don't understand. We all been using it like a drug, an this has aloud out side forces to get at us.

As for a place for the wicket. The planet could die be resurrected that can happen 1,000 time a day, for the next 1,000 years, an there still be more then enough room in hell for every Fuck up's we have on this rock.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 18-04-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 18-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #2128
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post

I'll book that if you don't mind.

Skys
Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #2129
cinder_darkskys

Default El Dorado

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Dorado (Spanish for "the golden one") is the name of a Muisca tribal chief who covered himself with gold dust and, as an initiation rite, dove into a highland lake.
Later it became the name of a legendary "Lost City of Gold" that has fascinated – and so far eluded – explorers since the days of the Spanish Conquistadors. Though many have searched for years on end to find said "City of Gold", no results have proven visible. No one has either seen or touched the gold that could reside in the perhaps mythical city of El Dorado.
Imagined as a place, El Dorado became a kingdom, an empire, the city of this legendary golden king. In pursuit of the legend, Francisco Orellana and Gonzalo Pizarro would depart from Quito in 1541 in a famous and disastrous expedition towards the Amazon Basin; as a result of this, however, Orellana became the first person known to navigate the Amazon River all the way to its mouth.

How ever the peoples there had fully explored the whole place, long before the white man showed up. Opps Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Skys