Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 19-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #321
lightgiver

Arrow House of Eternity

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-12-2011 at 01:17 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #322
lightgiver

Arrow Lions Paw

The Lion's paw grip used by the worshipful master in the third degree ritual to raise the candidate from the dead.

The picture shows how the grip of the Lion's Paw was given in the Pyramid Mysteries. The priest wore over his head the mask of a lion. By this grip the spirit in man, long buried in the sepulchre of substance, is raised to life, and the candidate goes forth as a builder entitled to the wages of an initiate.

From the inside cover of 'The Lost Keys of Freemasonry' by Manly P. Hall 33rd degree...

In Christian tradition, the Lion of Judah represents Jesus... Many Christian organizations and ministries use the lion of Judah as their emblem or even their name.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...104781&page=28
Old 25-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #323
lightgiver

Lightbulb Brotherhood of the Sun

Since Horus was said to be the sky, he was considered to also contain the sun and moon. It became said that the sun was his right eye and the moon his left, and that they traversed the sky when he, a falcon, flew across it. Later, the reason that the moon was not as bright as the sun was explained by a tale, known as the contestings of Horus and Set, originating as a metaphor for the conquest of Upper Egypt by Lower Egypt in about 3000 BC. In this tale, it was said that Set, the patron of Upper Egypt, and Horus, the patron of Lower Egypt, had battled for Egypt brutally, with neither side victorious, until eventually the gods sided with Horus...

http://youtu.be/HwA6LGWIi-w

Also relevant is the fact that women, not men, were the primary surveyors of the skies (calculators of astronomical data). History makers (patriarchal founders) converted female Chaldean astologers/ astonomers into Babylonian wise men. According to the historian Pliny, mathematics (celestial calculations) was traditionally the business of women. The term mathesis(Mathesis universalis) meant “the learning” – literally, “mother wisdom.” The thirteen month (moon/lunar cycle) calendar was replaced by the twelve month solar calendar. The sun gods (Christ & Chrishna) came to rule the world.

Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother...

This was the secret science of Egyptian priests (passed down by the original architects of civilization). It was the lost treasure of the Templars (global navigators), the magical craft (sacred geometry) of Masonry and the mystery behind the Mayan cosmic calendar (galactic cycle) cult. This ancient science laid the foundation for a prehistoric global civilization – the fabled Atlantean Empire in all her glory, which later degenerated into a maritime monopoly of slavers & traders...

Solomon for instance means Sol-Om-On, three names for the sun in different languages.

http://www.jewfaq.org/calendar.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=94008

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-12-2011 at 02:00 AM.
Old 25-12-2011, 07:11 PM   #324
lightgiver

Lightbulb Moonarchy

The word “mon-ey” comes from the Lunar cults. Early words for the Moon were “mon” and “min” giving us “mon-ey” printed at a “min-t.” We have a global “mon-archy” that controls the world’s “mon-ey” supply. We have finance “min-isters,” prime “min-isters” and their “min-istries” being controlled by occult elites/societies. “Mon-ks” perform “mon-thly cere-mon-ies” in “mon-asteries.” It is interesting to note that the plant “mint” is green, our “mon-ey” printed at the “min-t” is green, and the Isis moon goddess Statue of Liberty is green. Someone who is ignorant is green. Moon-lovers are “luna-tics,” from the French; They are “mon-sters.” You can see how the elite esoterically worship the moon continuing the Lunar cult, while exoterically condemning and marginalizing it.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=127155
Old 25-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #325
upnorth777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
I've never understood why Jesus could not have been a commoner like the rest of us? A man who was able to fully develop his spiritual potential. Noooo Jesus has to be of `royal' blood, a king, pharoah, the son of God, an ET or a nonexistant myth. IOW No common ordinary man could dream of doing and being what Jesus was.
Jesus said we have the power to do the things he did and more, do you believe?
upnorth777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #326
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Symbology of Christianity

The symbols and rituals of the Christian religion from a psychological approach.

http://youtu.be/KkT-IPPrKT8

Themes such as the Virgin Birth, the Holy Ghost, the Mass, the Baptism, the Crucifixion and the Resurrection are explored. Part I deals with the Virgin Birth and the Holy Ghost.

http://youtu.be/5KH--80fk_k

The second part of the series "The Symbology of Christianity": a psychological approach. Part II explores from a psychological perspective the fundamental Christian ritual of the Mass (Eucharist/Communion).

The third part of the series "The Symbology of Christianity: a psychological approach". This part explores the ritual and ceremony of the Baptism.
Old 13-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #327
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Here is a archetype list to go along with the above...

http://earthvision.info/archetypes
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #328
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth777 View Post
Jesus said we have the power to do the things he did and more, do you believe?
It's not that I `Believe' - I am too much a skeptic to blindly believe. My own experiences in life have shown me that I have barely scratched the surface of what human spirituality is capable of.

IOW through limited spiritual practice with a good teacher I have opened the DOOR a crack and had a brief glimpse of the wonders revealed inside. Once this happens, I doubt anyone can go back.

His memory is precious to me. Jesus is my hero.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #329
phildee3

Quote:
It's not that I `Believe' - I am too much a skeptic to blindly believe. My own experiences in life have shown me that I have barely scratched the surface of what human spirituality is capable of.

IOW through limited spiritual practice with a good teacher I have opened the DOOR a crack and had a brief glimpse of the wonders revealed inside. Once this happens, I doubt anyone can go back.

His memory is precious to me. Jesus is my hero.
Yes, it's time to take on "the power to do the things he did, and more."

Here's a really good excercise to help in doing so (first half of video):

Last edited by phildee3; 14-01-2012 at 01:09 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #330
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Didn't Jesus say his kingdom was not of this world?
He was saying, his Kingdom was in Rome and not of this world(Judea)
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #331
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
lol!!
Old 14-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #332
lightgiver

Lightbulb Dura-Europos church

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
The Dura-Europos church (also known as the Dura-Europos house church) is the earliest identified Christian house church. It is located in Dura-Europos in Syria and dates from 235 AD. It is one of the earliest known Christian churches...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...pos-Church.jpg

The building consists of a house conjoined to a separate hall-like room, which functioned as the meeting room for the church. The surviving frescoes of the baptistry room are probably the most ancient Christian paintings. We can see the "Good Shepherd" (this iconography had a very long history in the Classical world), the "Healing of the paralytic" and "Christ and Peter walking on the water". These are considered the earliest depictions of Jesus Christ...

In 1933, among fragments of text recovered from the town dump outside the Palmyrene Gate, a fragmentary text was unearthed from an unknown Greek harmony of the gospel accounts. It was comparable to Tatian's Diatessaron, but independent of it.

Dura-Europos (Greek: Δούρα Ευρωπός), also spelled Dura-Europus, was a Hellenistic, Parthian and Roman border city built on an escarpment 90 m above the right bank of the Euphrates river. It is located near the village of Salhiyé, in today's Syria.

Dura-Europos was a cosmopolitan society, controlled by a tolerant Macedonian aristocracy descended from the original settlers. In the course of its excavation, over a hundred parchment and papyrus fragments and many inscriptions have revealed texts in Greek and Latin (the latter including a sator square), Palmyrenean, Hebrew, Hatrian, Safaitic, and Pahlavi. The excavations revealed temples to Greek, Roman and Palmyrene gods. There was a Mithraeum, as one would expect in a Roman military city.

In January 2009, researchers claimed they had found evidence that the Persian Empire used poisonous gases on Dura against the Roman defenders during the siege. Excavations at Dura have discovered the remains of 19 Roman and 1 Persian soldiers at the base of the city walls. An archaeologist at the University of Leicester suggested that bitumen and sulphur crystals were ignited to create poisonous gas, which was then funnelled through the tunnel with the use of underground chimneys and bellows. The Roman soldiers had been constructing a countermine, and Sassanian forces are believed to have released the gas when their mine was breached by the Roman countermine. The lone Persian soldier discovered among the bodies is believed to be the individual responsible for releasing the gas before the fumes overcame him as well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos
Old 14-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #333
lightgiver

Lightbulb SECRETS OF THE DEAD/The Silver Pharaoh

The royal tomb of Pharaoh Psusennes I is one of the most spectacular of all the ancient Egyptian treasures -- even more remarkable than that of Tutankhamun. So why hasn't the world heard about it? What mysteries does it contain? And what does it reveal about ancient Egypt?

http://youtu.be/-i0lDZjD_H4

The tomb was discovered filled with lavish jewels and treasure almost by accident in 1939 by the French archaeologist Pierre Montet while he was in northern Egypt. The royal burial chamber came as a complete surprise -- no Egyptologist had anticipated a tomb of such grandeur in this area. Unfortunately, the tomb was found on the eve of World War II in Europe and attracted little attention.

One of the most startling discoveries inside the tomb was the sarcophagus in which the body was held: It was made of silver with exquisite detail and craftsmanship. No other silver sarcophagus has ever been found and it is now recognized by many Egyptologists as one of the most exquisite artifacts of ancient Egypt ever to be found.

The elaborate tribute within the tomb suggested it was the burial site of someone very important. Using the hieroglyphs inside the tomb, they pieced together the identity of the pharaoh: his powerful role in ancient Egypt, and why he received such grand treatment.

The investigation reveals political intrigue, a lost city and a leader who united a country in turmoil and became the Silver Pharaoh.

Old 19-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #334
lightgiver

Question Jesus Christ the son of Julius Cesear & Cleopatra

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-03-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #335
lightgiver

Lightbulb Publius Lentulus

Publius Lentulus was, according to the Deeds of the Divine Augustus, a Roman Consul during the reign of Augustus (63 BC-14 AD), said to have been Governor of Judea before Pontius Pilate, and to have written a letter to the Roman Senate, concerning Jesus. An English translation of the letter was published in 1680.

The letter of Lentulus is regarded as apocryphal for a number of reasons. No Governor of Jerusalem; no Procurator of Judea is known to have been called Lentulus and a Roman governor would not have addressed the Senate in the way represented, but the Deeds of the Divine Augustus list a Publius Lentulus as being elected as a Roman Consul during the reign of Augustus (63 BC-14 AD). Lastly a Roman writer would not have employed the expressions, "prophet of truth", "sons of men" or "Jesus Christ". The former two are Hebrew idioms, the third is taken from the New Testament.

The purported letter reads, in translation:

Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men...

Effects...

The letter saw widespread publication and was taken as an eyewitness account for a long time. It also gave various artsts, such as Dirk Bouts a model on which to base the face and appearance of Jesus Christ. In due time it became considered as a Vera effigies.

Lentulus, the name of a Roman patrician family of the Cornelian gens, derived from lentes (lentils), which its oldest members were fond of cultivating (according to Pliny, Nat. Hist. xviii. 3, 10). The word Lentulitas ("Lentulism"; cf. Appietas) is coined by Cicero (Ad Fam. iii. 7, 5 ) to express the attributes of a pronounced aristocrat.

Old 22-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #336
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfellis View Post

I note a number of references on these threads to Jesus being royal - King Jesus.

I believe he was indeed royal, for that is what Christ and Messiah mean - 'king'. Moreover, it is likely that JC was a very well-connected royal, being related to Queen Cleopatra of Egypt and to Phraates IV of Persia.

He was involved in a revolutionary struggle, not simply for the throne of Judaea, but also for the throne of Rome. Surprisingly, that is what the New Testament texts and other contemporary records say.

There are no contemporary records of Jesus. None. The new testament is a myth, or a "faction", a fictitious tale taking place in a factual time and place.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #337
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
There are no contemporary records of Jesus. None. The new testament is a myth, or a "faction", a fictitious tale taking place in a factual time and place.
There are contemporary records of Jesus, his name was Jesus ben Gamaliel/Joshua Ben Gamla but this is not the Jesus of the Christian religion that is totally made up using many of the previous mythos.

hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #338
zegzy
Banned

Quote:
Yes - within. Jesus said the Kingdom of Heavan is within.

Humans only use what? 15% of their brain? At most? And the rest of the brain is `junk', like all that `junk' DNA? I thought God didn't make no junk.
From what i see and hear on a daily basis i would be very surprised if the vast majority of humans are in control of their own brains...which would explain why the vast majority only use a small percentage of their actual brainpower. I doubt that it is anywhere near 15% for the vast majority...simply due to the many forms of mind control [religion, media, drugs in food and water, vaccines, etc] that is used upon them.

Last edited by zegzy; 23-03-2012 at 10:17 PM.
zegzy is offline   Reply With Quote