Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Spirits + DNA

It's taken me a long time to realize this, but I believe that psychology is not antithetical to spirituality but in fact explanatory of it. A few months ago, maybe a year but I really can't remember, I first became exposed to the ideas of Carl Jung. Jung believed that the human psyche was "by nature religious."

I don't know if I would use the term religious, but I would use spiritual.

In my own research, I have found a lot of Jung's views to be almost qabalistic. They deal with the language of God speaking to use through signs and personal revelations in our own lives. In my meditations I have come to the conclusion that there is no "correct perception" however there are degrees of perception that can be classified as "healthy and unhealthy" - although that fact would be based on the perception of the observer. For instance, a serial killer might find his perception to be entirely healthy, although most of us would have to disagree. That's irrelevant though. I'm just saying, there are degrees of perception, but who can say what the degree of reality is?

There is more about Carl Jung here:
There can (arguably) be a way to objectively observe reality. For instance, if we both saw a leaf fall from the tree, we might not speak the same language, but we did (most likely however not definitely) see the same thing happen and thus we got the same "idea" of the observation. But two minds with different perception cannot have come to the same conclusion. Ever. Minds are made up of unique lives with different events, and our perceptions, based on our lack of sleep, based on our hormones or environment, etc. made decisions based on those events which led us all to unique conclusions. This is all beside the point of this post, although it is explaining how what may be an angel for you might be an impulse for me, or what might be a demon for me might be a bad habit for you.

I believe that spirits are archetypes. The spirit of Trickery would be the spirit that causes all people to wait to be naughty or do something shady. The Norse might have anthropomorphized the spirit of Trickery as Loki. The spirit of Justice was similarly called Zeus, or the spirit of Intellect was called Mercury or Hermes. These were just human ideals of these spirits, but of course, spirits don't have bodies. If they are self-aware, as some people believe, they might choose to communicate with us using the images which would most convey to us who they are. It's like a logo. Hence, Logos. The emanations of the spirits.

Now, I believe we are the emanations of these spirits. There are many spirits within us, that have left their mark. Once something is in us, as life will demonstrate, it tends to stay that way unless we take it out. It's not possession. It's the copying of a spirit, or perhaps the tapping into that spirit potential which exists in our DNA. Our hormones know anger, lust, love, hate, fury, oblivion, etc. Are these the spirits? It has been said in the past that humans are as gods, and yet we do not know it. As we evolve, are we becoming more able to control these spirits within ourselves, and decide which to draw on? DNA may be like a receiver that picks up on this energy, and not necessarily just some ancient program. This is my belief. I think there are spirits, but on a larger scale, and one which would take a longer post to explain, I think we are already all one spirit and we're - I am (You are) - creating play of shadows. Many theories as to why, but I will get into mine some other time, anyway.

These spirits are our different personalities. They are our own moods of Anger, Lust, Hate, Fear, etc. Insert your favorite emotion.

Sorry for the long post, I'm sure no one will read it anyway.

Last edited by michael christopher; 14-12-2009 at 10:54 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Interesting post/thread, Michael Christopher...

At the point of the "first breath", only 1 Spirit energy exists/vibrates within a Physical being, ie, Truth...

"Anger, Lust, Hate, Fear, etc", are actually "separate experiences" of negative (spirit) energy...otherwise, the "tools" it uses to escape it's trapped state, from the negative energy frequency/s (hell) into this Physical dimension...through our Physical being's energy, of-course...
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Interesting post/thread, Michael Christopher...

At the point of the "first breath", only 1 Spirit energy exists/vibrates within a Physical being, ie, Truth...

"Anger, Lust, Hate, Fear, etc", are actually "separate experiences" of negative (spirit) energy...otherwise, the "tools" it uses to escape it's trapped state, from the negative energy frequency/s (hell) into this Physical dimension...through our Physical being's energy, of-course...
I get that and I agree with you. But I would say that since even split personalities are legitimate spirits, we can say that my overarching self - Michael Christopher, me, who I am as a whole - is one spirit, and then to split it even further, my good side is the good spirit in me, and my bad side is the bad spirit in me. Now in my good spirit I might like to donate money when I can afford to go to charities, in my bad spirit I might like to hold people to standards that I don't hold myself to. These spirits could be called my spirit of charity, and my spirit of blindness. There are other spirits as well. People call these "demons" or "angels" because they honestly view them as external influences, but in reality they are the ones energizing these inner spirits and giving them power and awareness. The more aware our inner spirits might be come, if we are susceptible to spirituality, the more we might begin to view them as actual entities possessing full self-awareness, even though in reality they are our own creations and logos of our own spirits.

In the same way that our spirits are fragments of the one, our one self spirit has many fragments within it.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 14-12-2009 at 11:16 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 05:23 AM   #4
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
I get that and I agree with you. But I would say that since even split personalities are legitimate spirits, we can say that my overarching self - Michael Christopher, me, who I am as a whole - is one spirit, and then to split it even further, my good side is the good spirit in me, and my bad side is the bad spirit in me. Now in my good spirit I might like to donate money when I can afford to go to charities, in my bad spirit I might like to hold people to standards that I don't hold myself to. These spirits could be called my spirit of charity, and my spirit of blindness. There are other spirits as well. People call these "demons" or "angels" because they honestly view them as external influences, but in reality they are the ones energizing these inner spirits and giving them power and awareness. The more aware our inner spirits might be come, if we are susceptible to spirituality, the more we might begin to view them as actual entities possessing full self-awareness, even though in reality they are our own creations and logos of our own spirits.

In the same way that our spirits are fragments of the one, our one self spirit has many fragments within it.
Well, the terms "good" & "bad", is indicative of a Physical dimension principle/state, ie, relativity...meaning also, such is your Mind (thought)or Physical being's energy vibrations...otherwise, to the minutest of your physical being, even your name, exist/vibrates at their own vibrational frequency...and, because those energy's exist/vibrate within this Physical dimension, it is possible to control/manipulate such energies, either by youself or other similar frequency vibrating energy's...

Furthermore, such Physical dimension/being energy can only exist between the periods of "birth and death"...

That said, regardless whether intentional or not, when physical dimension/being energy exists without the consciousness of it's Source, which of-course, is Truth energy, then, such an existence is merely an illusion...

Put another way, by you observing yourself as only "Michael Christopher" or as "good" & "bad" (ie, relativity), yet, not able conscious of your Spirit of Truth energy (and It's vibrational & frequency properties), then, with all due respect, your existence (in this Physical dimension, anyway) is indeed, but an illusion...

Hmm, hope that made sense...?
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #5
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Well, the terms "good" & "bad", is indicative of a Physical dimension principle/state, ie, relativity...meaning also, such is your Mind (thought)or Physical being's energy vibrations...otherwise, to the minutest of your physical being, even your name, exist/vibrates at their own vibrational frequency...and, because those energy's exist/vibrate within this Physical dimension, it is possible to control/manipulate such energies, either by youself or other similar frequency vibrating energy's...

Furthermore, such Physical dimension/being energy can only exist between the periods of "birth and death"...

That said, regardless whether intentional or not, when physical dimension/being energy exists without the consciousness of it's Source, which of-course, is Truth energy, then, such an existence is merely an illusion...

Put another way, by you observing yourself as only "Michael Christopher" or as "good" & "bad" (ie, relativity), yet, not able conscious of your Spirit of Truth energy (and It's vibrational & frequency properties), then, with all due respect, your existence (in this Physical dimension, anyway) is indeed, but an illusion...

Hmm, hope that made sense...?
Well, all stopping points are arbitrary. When I say me as a whole I am referring to my identity in this life. But that is a fragment of my greater identity, which is a fragment of my greater identity, and of my greater identity.

Also, I don't believe "Truth" energy exists and I tend to get really annoyed when people say that. They capitalize "Truth" like they actually know what the Truth is themselves personally. They don't. If they did, they wouldn't be here.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 04:52 AM   #6
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Hi Michael Christopher,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
Well, all stopping points are arbitrary.
Well, regardless whether "stopping points are arbitrary" or not, our energy never really stops, even while asleep or "being still" with the breath, ie, meditation, our energy (physical and spiritual) is constantly in a state of expressing/experiencing itself (in a holographic or spiral formation)...otherwise, even if we didn't understand this Truth, our physical being, because it (physically) exists on this Earth (Physical dimension), is always and constantly, in a holographic or spiral formation, is rotating round the sun...hmm, if that weren't the case, then your either "dead", or, would no longer be enjoying any birthday fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher
When I say me as a whole I am referring to my identity in this life. But that is a fragment of my greater identity, which is a fragment of my greater identity, and of my greater identity.
Well, your "whole, in this life" cannot exist without it's Spirit of Truth or (Infinite) Higher Self...otherwise, have you tried existing without the breath...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher
Also, I don't believe "Truth" energy exists and I tend to get really annoyed when people say that. They capitalize "Truth" like they actually know what the Truth is themselves personally. They don't. If they did, they wouldn't be here.
Well, I'm sorry for your "annoyance"...however, if that is what you believe, then imho, your basically denying the real you...your Spirit of Truth, besides Infinite, exists/vibrates exclusively as Truth energy, in this Physical and the Spirit (GOD/Truth) dimensions...

No physical energy/being, only co's it's energy is finite, could ever "capitalize Truth" (energy)...otherwise, in simple logical terms, only Truth, co's of it's Infinite properties, could possibly "capitalize" on Itself...but then again, if one considers Truth energy, as in our Spirit of Truth or Higher Self, exists perfectly in the past, Now and the future, "capitalizing" on Itself, imho, would cause such energy to cease to be Truth...no!?

As for me, well, I have no reason nor purpose to capitalize on you or any physical being, co's then, my consciousness as a Truth being is merely an illusion... ...Truth is our purpose, my friend...it is the reason you are you & here, otherwise your entire existence is merely an illusion...
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
michael christopher
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 4,912
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Hi Michael Christopher,


Well, regardless whether "stopping points are arbitrary" or not, our energy never really stops, even while asleep or "being still" with the breath, ie, meditation, our energy (physical and spiritual) is constantly in a state of expressing/experiencing itself (in a holographic or spiral formation)...otherwise, even if we didn't understand this Truth, our physical being, because it (physically) exists on this Earth (Physical dimension), is always and constantly, in a holographic or spiral formation, is rotating round the sun...hmm, if that weren't the case, then your either "dead", or, would no longer be enjoying any birthday fun...
I'm not really sure what we're even arguing about here because I'm not disagreeing with you. To create any example you have to create a stopping point. For example, I am sitting in a chair. But in reality, I am sitting in a bunch of atoms. And even further into reality than that, I am a bunch of atoms myself. Therefore, it is quite logical, viewed in that way, to say that I am the chair I'm sitting in. But that wouldn't make sense if we are trying to communicate using symbols, so I have to make differentiations and stopping points. As arbitrary as they may be, they help to demonstrate a point.

Quote:
Well, your "whole, in this life" cannot exist without it's Spirit of Truth or (Infinite) Higher Self...otherwise, have you tried existing without the breath...?
I never disagreed with you in any way.

Quote:
Well, I'm sorry for your "annoyance"...however, if that is what you believe, then imho, your basically denying the real you...your Spirit of Truth, besides Infinite, exists/vibrates exclusively as Truth energy, in this Physical and the Spirit (GOD/Truth) dimensions...
There is no "Truth" except infinity and oblivion - which are the same thing. There is the same nothing in the universe right now that there always has been, and that nothing can be viewed differently depending on who is doing the viewing. When people say "Truth" they are implying they know what the truth is. Since all truth is malleable, the truth is only that there is no truth.

Quote:
No physical energy/being, only co's it's energy is finite, could ever "capitalize Truth" (energy)...otherwise, in simple logical terms, only Truth, co's of it's Infinite properties, could possibly "capitalize" on Itself...but then again, if one considers Truth energy, as in our Spirit of Truth or Higher Self, exists perfectly in the past, Now and the future, "capitalizing" on Itself, imho, would cause such energy to cease to be Truth...no!?
This question is kind of a moot point because when you get right down to metaphysics on the most basic level, nothing is really everything and that's the only thing that could ever be.

Quote:
As for me, well, I have no reason nor purpose to capitalize on you or any physical being, co's then, my consciousness as a Truth being is merely an illusion... ...Truth is our purpose, my friend...it is the reason you are you & here, otherwise your entire existence is merely an illusion...
Truth can't be our purpose when the only truth is that you make your own truth. So to say that "Truth is our purpose" is to say "Our purpose is indefinable." It is indefinable. But I don't think you mean to say that truth doesn't exist when you say "Truth is our purpose" - I think you are projecting your own definition of what that truth might be. I have a strong feeling that your "Truth" is not my truth. So how would you know which one of us is correct? There's no way of knowing, not in a universe where our thoughts create our surroundings - somewhat on a physical level, but ENTIRELY on a spiritual level.
__________________
"We're having so much fun with the poisonous people,
spreading rumors and lies and stories they made up." - Bowie

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 16-12-2009 at 09:46 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 06:37 AM   #8
tusme
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Truth realm
Posts: 4,711
Likes: 11 (6 Posts)
Default

Hey Michael Christopher,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
I'm not really sure what we're even arguing about here because I'm not disagreeing with you. To create any example you have to create a stopping point. For example, I am sitting in a chair. But in reality, I am sitting in a bunch of atoms. And even further into reality than that, I am a bunch of atoms myself. Therefore, it is quite logical, viewed in that way, to say that I am the chair I'm sitting in. But that wouldn't make sense if we are trying to communicate using symbols, so I have to make differentiations and stopping points. As arbitrary as they may be, they help to demonstrate a point.
Didn't know we were "argueing"... Simply thought your OP is an interesting topic, hence, my decision to contribute...

Your explanation makes perfect sense...however, it is merely your perception of the Now, or in other words, a snapshot of your present reality...otherwise, your Now reality is still one existence with what is interpreted at the past and indeed, the future...

That said, even at an atomic (sub-atomic or whatever) level, your still only observing the situation from a physical dimension level...meaning, such energy could only exist between the periods known as your "birth" & "death"...

In the case of our Spirit (Truth energy) being's (ie, all physical beings whether we care to know it or not), however, as previously stated, is Infinite, meaning, besides our Source, all Spirit (Truth) energy is perfectly One energy...and, imho, the reason physical being's don't seem to be aware of this Truth, is co's they're focussing all their energy only at the physical...put another way, exactly the limit of their energy vibrations...unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher
I never disagreed with you in any way.
And neither was I, with you...

Quote:
There is no "Truth" except infinity and oblivion - which are the same thing. There is the same nothing in the universe right now that there always has been, and that nothing can be viewed differently depending on who is doing the viewing. When people say "Truth" they are implying they know what the truth is. Since all truth is malleable, the truth is only that there is no truth.
Hmm, so you deny your own Truth energy, yet, acknowledge "infinity and oblivion"...!?

"Infinity and oblivion" is a physical dimension/being's way of attempting to "box" the Spirit Dimension/being...it's impossible.

The reason you (or anyone intentionally only focussing their energy at the physical) are unable to comprehend your Spirit energy or Truth energy, is co's, your eyes or Mind's energy cannot comprehend anything which is Infinite (hence also, the reason we cannot comprehend GOD)...it can only know what it has experienced/expressed between the periods known as "birth" & "death", otherwise beyond that, it is only possible through the Mind's energy of understanding the "past/future" through projection...hope that made sense...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher
This question is kind of a moot point because when you get right down to metaphysics on the most basic level, nothing is really everything and that's the only thing that could ever be.
Well, "nothing is really everything", is merely a trait of this Physical dimensions holographic nature...unless of-course, you intend expanding your Mind's energy, to that of your Spirit (Truth energy) being, in which case, it is indeed possible for your energy to vibrate beyond this holographic universe or physical dimension...

So, again, "infinity and oblivion" is not the same as Truth (energy)...otherwise, if it matters at all, unless your able to align your energy with that of your Spirit (Truth energy) being, it will always remain "hidden" from you...thus always thinking/stating that there is "no Truth" or even justifying it with statements such as, "infinity and oblivion"...!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher
Truth can't be our purpose when the only truth is that you make your own truth. So to say that "Truth is our purpose" is to say "Our purpose is indefinable." It is indefinable. But I don't think you mean to say that truth doesn't exist when you say "Truth is our purpose" - I think you are projecting your own definition of what that truth might be. I have a strong feeling that your "Truth" is not my truth. So how would you know which one of us is correct? There's no way of knowing, not in a universe where our thoughts create our surroundings - somewhat on a physical level, but ENTIRELY on a spiritual level.
Truth is exactly the reason your existing on the Earth (physical dimension), otherwise, are you denying the sperm & egg cell that produced you...!?

Going by your own logic, I'm somewhat confused, re, the term "indefinable", otherwise imho, yet another attempt to somehow equate/observe your purpose from your Spirit (Truth energy) being's perspective...

Your Spirit of Truth, at the first breath, intentionally chose to express/experience/create Itself through your physical being...thus, you, your physical being, simply has to know, be & express itself in the highest possible form of Truth, ie, love, peace, freedom, compassion, forgiveness, understanding, etc, etc, regardless of status within this existence/reality...

Again, Spirit/Truth energy is Infinite, thus, is One (Truth) energy...yes, your and my (and all physical beings, past present and future) Spirit/Truth energy is One energy...

Otherwise, the "truth" you're observing as "mine or yours", is merely a physical dimension truth...which, by now, even you should know, without Spirit/Truth energy, is nothing but an illusion...unfortunately.

Anyway, hope that made sense...?

Lastly, apologies, if I'm coming across as being argumentive...can assure you, that is not my intention...otherwise, it's your choice to either ignore everything I'm saying re, Truth...or, simply allow your own Spirit of Truth to analyse/discern whatever it is I'm saying here...co's you see, physically we might never know each other, however, our Spirit (Truth energy) being's (due to it's "Infinite" properties), are always and constantly in communication...regardless of the space and time frequency/dimensions...but always & exclusively at a Truth vibrational level...
__________________
TRUTH...not mine!

The Sane Hiker

Last edited by tusme; 17-12-2009 at 06:53 AM.
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.