Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 13-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
phantom

Talking Mengele stole my kidney: Auschwitz survivor ......

Wow, yet another amazing holocaust story.

Mengele stole my kidney: Auschwitz survivor reveals why he avoided doctors for 64 years

Again, you can read the full article at the link, what I am interested in is what this so called witness states.

When Yitzchak Ganon, 85, came around from the anaesthetic at the hospital near Tel Aviv he was informed he only had one kidney.

Quote:
'I know,' he replied. 'The last time I saw the other one it was pulsating in the hand of a man called Josef Mengele. He was a doctor too.'
Does a Kidney Pulsate once it has been cut from the body? I am not a doctor but I doubt it very much.

Tattooed on his lower left arm with the number 182558, Mengele - known to his victims as the 'Angel of Death' - had Mr Ganon strapped to an operating table.

Quote:
'He cut into me, without anesthetic,'
said Mr Ganon.

Quote:
'The pain was indescribable. I felt every slice of the knife. Then I saw my kidney pulsating in his hand. I cried like a madman, I cried out the prayer; “Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God, the Lord is one...”

'And I prayed to die, that I might not suffer this agony any more.
And he continues:

Quote:
'After the operation I was given no painkillers and put to work,' he said. 'I cleaned up after the other bloody operations carried out by Mengele.'
Oh Please! This man has his Kidney taken out without being given any anesthetic, then after the operation, without any painkillers for the pain, he was made to work, cleaning up Mengeles bloody mess.

It gets better.

Six months later, Mengele called for him again. He was immersed in a tub of freezing water and intermittently inspected by Mengele who said he wanted to check on how his lungs were functioning.

Quote:
'Then I was selected for gassing because my body was no longer any use to them,' he said.
He was the 201st man sent to the gas chambers one morning - but it was full after 200. 'That saved my life,' he said. 'I was then sent back to the camp.'

So let me get this straight. This witness became useless to Mengele and was sent to the gas chamber, when he gets there, the so called gas chamber was only big enough to hold 200 people and this man just happened to be the 201st person and there was no room for him to squeeze in. Why was he not shot then? He was no good to Mengele so why leave him alive to tell his amazing tale?

Taken from: Link
Old 13-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
dogsmilk
Banned

Oh please. If you're going to lower yourself to the Holocaust-account-I-read-in-the-newspaper-I-find-implausible gambit, couldn't you at least put them in one thread rather than spamming the section? In the real world, people know how dumb your gambit is, so couldn't you at least confine it to one place.
And you're scraping the barrel with this one - like how do you know he literally meant pulsating, what makes you think 'and put to work' means right then and there etc.
Otherwise, do some reading on witnesses, memory, history etc and stop thinking your primary school approach is going to impress anyone other than idiots like those knuckledraggers on Stormfront who love this approach.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
rodin
Banned

Some heartbreaking stories

http://judicial-inc.biz/994a_holocau...ectures_hi.htm
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post

Nice to see you still linking to that website written like a child's primer. Nice to see you acknowledge it uses...how did you put it in that other thread? artistic license too.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Ross’ sexual abuse came at the hands of a guard who intercepted him as he was going from the barracks one early morning to get water.

"We lived 1,800 to a barracks and 10 to a section," he says. We just laid on boards, and didn’t cover ourselves with anything. We smelled horribly and lice were sucking the blood out of us.

"But they woke us in the mornings at about 4 a.m., and we would run to try to get a little water. A guard caught me one morning and made me ‘do his dick.’ I threw up. I couldn’t handle it. To this day I’m very angry about it.

"Other times they would beat you and then make you do that [perform oral sex]."

Ross says he knows there have been books written on the topic. "I haven’t seen them. I can only tell you what I saw," he says.

"But don’t underestimate my knowledge just because I was a little kid at the time. I was very inquisitive, and I understood what was going on. I was able to watch the guards and even the commandant. I walked behind other people’s beds, and I knew what was happening."

Ross says he is most furious about those who he says are trying to twist or deny the reality of what happened in the camps.

"How can I tell civilized people who have not gone through this? How can I speak the truth, when the truth is unspeakable?
http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/...Apr/aprhol.htm
Old 13-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #6
rodin
Banned

Quote:
As a young man imprisoned at the camp, notorious Nazi doctor Josef Mengele tied him to a table and removed his kidney without anesthesia.

"I saw the kidney pulsing in his hand and cried like a crazy man," Yitzhak Ganon tells Der Speigel. "I screamed the 'Shema Yisrael.' I begged for death, to stop the suffering." Afterward, he had to work in the camp sewing room without painkillers. From then until his recent heart attack, he stayed away from doctors and hospitals. "Whenever he was sick, even when it was really bad, he told me it was just fatigue," says his wife.
http://www.newser.com/story/75924/me...-65-years.html
Old 21-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #7
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
They would be if they were true.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 04:59 AM   #8
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
If it was online, it must be true!
Old 21-12-2009, 05:00 AM   #9
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
Wow, yet another amazing holocaust story.

Mengele stole my kidney: Auschwitz survivor reveals why he avoided doctors for 64 years

Again, you can read the full article at the link, what I am interested in is what this so called witness states.

When Yitzchak Ganon, 85, came around from the anaesthetic at the hospital near Tel Aviv he was informed he only had one kidney.

Does a Kidney Pulsate once it has been cut from the body? I am not a doctor but I doubt it very much.

Tattooed on his lower left arm with the number 182558, Mengele - known to his victims as the 'Angel of Death' - had Mr Ganon strapped to an operating table.

said Mr Ganon.

And he continues:

Oh Please! This man has his Kidney taken out without being given any anesthetic, then after the operation, without any painkillers for the pain, he was made to work, cleaning up Mengeles bloody mess.

It gets better.

Six months later, Mengele called for him again. He was immersed in a tub of freezing water and intermittently inspected by Mengele who said he wanted to check on how his lungs were functioning.

He was the 201st man sent to the gas chambers one morning - but it was full after 200. 'That saved my life,' he said. 'I was then sent back to the camp.'

So let me get this straight. This witness became useless to Mengele and was sent to the gas chamber, when he gets there, the so called gas chamber was only big enough to hold 200 people and this man just happened to be the 201st person and there was no room for him to squeeze in. Why was he not shot then? He was no good to Mengele so why leave him alive to tell his amazing tale?

Taken from: Link
Absolutely hilarious.

Lucky for him there are idiots everywhere who will believe this crap.
Old 21-12-2009, 05:45 AM   #10
zarah

I have no idea why, 60 odd years after the event, there are still people who are trying to squeeze as much as they can get out of it. Are Germany still paying out reparations then?

Are there any gay people, black people, gyspies or disabled people who have lived to tell the tale of the prison camps? How about anyone left from the Armenian genocide? Apparently a steel sign being stolen from a Polish prison camp resulted in the 'biggest police operation Poland had seen' according to Sky News. I'm sure the families of murder victims would be pleased to hear that the theft of a museum entrance sign was more deserving of police attention than the death of their loved one.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote