Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 01-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
lightgiver

Default The RH negative Factor Book

Interesting read if you have the time on blood..........lines.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22666444/T...ve-Factor-Book

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-12-2009 at 12:03 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
lightgiver

Default Rhesus neg

The Rh Factor

There are many different blood groups of which the two most important are the ABO and the Rhesus or Rh groupings. More than 85 percent of the world's population possess the Rh antigen in their blood---and are considered Rh positive. In all other individuals the antigen is lacking and they are classified as Rh negative. Should the antigen enter the bloodstream of an Rh negative person, serious consequences follow. If a Rh negative woman is impregnated by a Rh positive man, the foetus may be Rh positive, too. If the Rh antigen enters the maternal bloodstream via the placenta, it induces the woman to produce anti-Rh antibodies, which could attack subsequent Rh positive foetuses, causing jaundice and possibly death. Treatment in such cases is to transfuse the baby immediately after birth with Rh negative blood.

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-12-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
lightgiver

Default Project Aquarius

There is a document about Project Aquarius that deals with the history of the Aliens and their interaction with Homo sapiens for the last twenty-five thousand years. This interaction culminated with the Basque culture and the Assyrians. But Project Aquarius was closed. Their planet has turned into a desert following a war they had with another race. They have been devastated, they are in evolutionary decline, their digestive system is atrophied. They come here in search of new genetic material.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_aquarius.htm

from 'The Bill Cooper Briefing

AQUARIUS is a project which compiled the history of alien presence and their interaction with Homo Sapiens upon this planet for the last 25,000 years and culminating with the Basque people who live in the mountainous country on the border of France and Spain and the Syrians.

from 'A Research - MAJESTIC-12'

and from 'OPERATION MAJORITY' saw this information in 1972

The aliens claimed to have created Homo Sapiens through hybridization. The papers said that RH-negative blood was proof of this.

These star seed people are mostly of Celtic origin (Basques, Irish, English, Norsemen, Icelanders, Bretons, Spaniards and Portuguese) which, strangely enough, make up the largest percentage of RH-NEGATIVE blood types.

from 'UFO's and the Occult Reich'

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._basques02.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-12-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #4
lightgiver

Default Rh neg

Dale: Really? Yeah, the back of it; another thing is you talked about the people with fair skin that thanked god that they had fair skin and dark hair and then there were the blonde and red-haired and a big subject on the net now is the RH Negative and I've traced it and all the people that separate themselves from others, the Basques, the Berbers, the Amish in the United States, they were 25% RH negative, which if you know anything about the recessive nature of RH Negative blood, there shouldn't be any anymore, because if people truly bred freely, being the recessive nature, there wouldn't be any more, so they realised and that's why I believe they keep all the genetic records going all the way back.

Alan: It's incredible isn't it? When you realise they've taking the samples for years, not telling the public, and even at the Human Genome Project, was on the go for so long before we'd even heard the term, so they understood what they were looking for and, even yet, they've never disclosed to the public exactly what they were looking for.

Dale: Yeah, and the Mormons have all these people that are building Ziggurat-shaped monuments and everything that have you know one man will have 24 wives and I'm sure that if you got into their background. But, I've been researching a lot of this stuff that you usually find that these people are RH Negative and they're trying to maintain that blood line. They're also implicated in all kinds of sex crimes against children and, you know, marry their cousins, nieces and everything. But, another fascinating aspect is people that claim that they've been visited by aliens are RH Negative and women have written in to these blogs saying that my mother is A negative, my father is B Positive and I have AB Negative blood but the doctor tells me that's entirely possible, that my father is my father! Do you know anything about blood types, like, ‘OK honey: who are you going to believe, me, or your lying eyes? you know. And I believe that's part of the mind control programmes that they use, you find that the highest level military officers and political figures and everything are using military bases to sexually abuse children and everything and I think its part of breeding programmes.

Alan: I'll tell you where the main breeding programmes were. They were done under the guise of Christian communities, in the 1800s, and it was a perfect cover, no one would come in and touch them or even think about it. Because, if you look at the Oneida Community in New York, which has been documented, although they burned a lot of the records in the 1940s, and H.G Wells even came over and visited them and they were in touch with different luminaries of that period, across the world. They were a breeding programme where they actually introduced the children into active sexual participation, at a very early age. They were not allowed to marry but the elders decided who could procreate with whom, for offspring, and they did keep incredible records of this. It was the most extensive breeding programme, well-protected too, by very rich people, in New York State, from the top, to even get away with that, in that era; and when you go into what they were up to, it's astonishing really that they managed to get away with so much. They were heavily protected from the top of the State, to do that.

Dale: Another thing that struck me is that people that are minorities and are persecuted and these people really aren't much persecuted because they keep themselves out of the spotlight and their practices out of the spotlight, but they claim that they're more intelligent, that they have higher IQs, you know, but what they really have is a very difficult time breeding because you know if they combine RH Positive and Negative, and a person can be half and half, if you know how both the negative and the positive antigens, you know, in their genetic code.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.n...Feb132009.html

Alan: They're also so far ahead of this; and the key is too, and I'm certain of this, they were into genetic alterations, literally, long before Watson came along, with his double helix and all the rest of it. I'm pretty certain of that, and so even those problems they got ironed out, through science. They were definitely studying genes, as I say, from records, such as from the top mathematicians in the 1920s, who were working on projects to do with genes. Now you wouldn't need a mathematician like Rutherford unless you actually could see the genes and - supposedly - they weren't discovered till much later. However, his own autobiography says that he worked on a project where it was to do with the genes. So, I think they were into this a long time ago, so any problems that they've had within breeding have been overcome and who knows how long they've been into artificial insemination and the altering of the sperm. I don't know if people know this, but even Victor Rothschild I mentioned earlier, his main project at University, when he was at Cambridge was on spermatozoa and that's what you want to alter, if you want to alter certain traits in the offspring. They're all into the same things you know.

Dale: They're so into breeding, breeding animals, breeding humans.

Alan: If you go back to Plato, and you go back into Plato's Republic, and he talks about the standard way to breed them was like domesticated animals, until you get the perfect pair, which you just keep inbreeding from then on. This has been an agenda for an awful long time and we also know too, that, from the Project Paperclip, where they brought so many Nazi scientists in from Germany to Britain and the US, a lot of those guys, I think were interbred as well; and their offspring as well. Some of their offspring went to special schools, just for them.

Scroll down on link. http://freeaudionetwork.wordpress.co...y-alan-watt-2/

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-12-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #5
lewi

So you leave this thread in the reptilian section, why is this !? ..

Do you really think that those with RH Negative blood are indeed Reptilian Shapeshifters or Hybrids !?

Last edited by lewi; 06-12-2009 at 02:23 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
lightgiver

Default Dragon blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
So you leave this thread in the reptilian section, why is this !? ..

Do you really think that those with RH Negative blood are indeed Reptilian Shapeshifters or Hybrids !?
Hybrids maybe?

More research is needed.

I feel this is relevant to this section.

Also,

Neanderthals might have made good blood donors,

At least two of the extinct, ancient humans had type O blood, making them the "universal donor", according to a new genetic analysis of remains of 45,000 year old individuals.

"If you needed a blood transfusion, you could get it from these Neanderthals," says Carles Lalueza-Fox, a geneticist at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain, who led the study.

That's not to say all Neanderthals were type O – others may have also boasted genes for the A and B blood types, which encode enzymes that sprinkle red blood cells with two different sugar molecules, Lalueza-Fox says.

Type O blood is the result of a mutant form of the same enzymes. Humans – and Neanderthals – with two O genes have type O blood.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...od-donors.html

As is well acknowledged, there is an area of the human brain to this day known as the reptile brain. Within the brain is the original segment to which all other parts are additions. And, according to the neuroanatomist, Paul MacLean, this ancient area of the brain is driven by another prehistoric segment which some neuroanatomists call the R-complex.22 R is short for reptilian because we share this with reptiles.

MacLean says that this R-complex plays an important role in “aggressive behaviour, territoriality, ritualism and establishment of social hierarchies” This is precisely the behaviour patterns of reptilians and their reptile-human hybrids as exposed in this book. The astronomer, Carl Sagan, knew far more than he ever made public and indeed he spent much of his career guiding people away from the truth. But his knowledge of the true situation occasionally came through, as when he said that:

“...it does no good whatsoever to ignore the reptilian component of human nature, particularly our ritualistic and hierarchical behaviour. On the contrary, the model may help us understand what human beings are all about.”

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret02.htm http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...eptiles17a.htm

what we believe becomes our truth:

http://www.crystalworlds.com/newsletters/july_2008.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-12-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
phfaty

They're originally from planet Mars and came here to seek refuge because their planet was dying. In order to survive on this planet, they began to genetically engineer themselves until they could look like us. At first, they hid underground for probably centuries until they were able to come up to the surface after they had developed and perfected a Reptilian human hybrid.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
lightgiver

Default Life om Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
They're originally from planet Mars and came here to seek refuge because their planet was dying. In order to survive on this planet, they began to genetically engineer themselves until they could look like us. At first, they hid underground for probably centuries until they were able to come up to the surface after they had developed and perfected a Reptilian human hybrid.
[QUOTE=lightgiver;834398]

The Washington D.C./Arlington, Virginia area is an exact geometric duplicate of Cydonia.

Now, let's look at this in chronological perspective. The City of Washington D.C. was designed in the 1790's, the Pentagon was built in the 1940's and the geometry linking the Washington D.C./Arlington, Virginia area is a duplicate of the geometry of Cydonia. All of this was designed as part of a long-range plan spanning decades and centuries.

According to many estimates, the date of the artifacts at Cydonia range from 300,000 to 3 Million years old or older. If that's the case, then how could the Freemasons, who founded the United States of America in 1776, have knowledge of Cydonia geometry at least two hundred years before the Viking Orbiter photographed Mars in 1976?

There's only one obvious and correct answer. The Freemasons have possession of knowledge passed down through history from an ancient inter-planetary civilization that existed thousands of years before "official civilized history" supposedly began 6,000 years ago in the Middle East.

A casual glance reveals only a jumble of hills, craters and escarpments. Gradually, however, as though a veil is being lifted, the blurred scene begins to feel organized and structured - too intelligent to be the result of random natural processes. Although the scale is grander, it looks the way some archaeological sites on Earth might look if photographed from 1,000 miles up. The more closely you examine it, the more it is apparent that it really could be an ensemble of enormous ruined monuments on the surface of Mars. For a long while after the 1976 Viking photographs, NASA and other scientific authorities continued to disseminate what one researcher calls "the bogus claim that the Face is a trick of light and shadow". This notion began to be challenged seriously only when Vincent Di Pietro, a computer scientist and former NASA consultant, discovered another image of the Face on frame 70A13. This second image, which had been acquired 35 Martian days later than the first one and under different lighting conditions, made possible comparative views and detailed measurements of the Face.

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-12-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Rh Factor

There are many different blood groups of which the two most important are the ABO and the Rhesus or Rh groupings. More than 85 percent of the world's population possess the Rh antigen in their blood---and are considered Rh positive. In all other individuals the antigen is lacking and they are classified as Rh negative. Should the antigen enter the bloodstream of an Rh negative person, serious consequences follow. If a Rh negative woman is impregnated by a Rh positive man, the foetus may be Rh positive, too. If the Rh antigen enters the maternal bloodstream via the placenta, it induces the woman to produce anti-Rh antibodies, which could attack subsequent Rh positive foetuses, causing jaundice and possibly death. Treatment in such cases is to transfuse the baby immediately after birth with Rh negative blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWp8d8WKkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDX_Ps1UGk
Interesting.
However, I seriously doubt the mother bein rh- would reject rh+ child. It simply does not hold true.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Interesting.
However, I seriously doubt the mother bein rh- would reject rh+ child. It simply does not hold true.
I wouldn't know,I am not an expert in these matters.

I would ask my mother and father but they are unlikely to know their bloodgroup.

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-12-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
I wouldn't know,I am not an expert in these matters.

I would ask my mother and father but they are unlikely to know their bloodgroup.
I simply know living proof
Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
lightgiver

Default which one.

Quote:
I simply know living proof
Explain please.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #13
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Explain please.
It is just a normal live and kicking human being, without any complication at birth. What else to explain?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:19 AM   #14
dsl22

lightgiver,

Last night, I was watching the movie "War of the Worlds." The new one with Tom Cruise. I can't find the clip, but there is actually a scene in the movie where the Rh-negative blood type is mentioned! No shit!

Do you remember the scene where they are boarding the ferry? Well, right before that scene, as Cruise is approaching the docks and crossing a bridge, there is a women calling out for blood donations. Her face briefly flashes in front of the camera and she clearly says, "We need blood donations for people with the Rh-negative blood type. If you have the Rh-negative blood type, we need donations. Every other blood type is full up on donations, but we need Rh-negative blood donations." (something along those lines)

I noticed it and I was like,"What the fuck?" It seemed like Spielberg was slipping information pertaining to the Rh-negative blood type into his movie about an ET invasion. Pretty weird. I recommend you pay attention and watch for it, the next time that you get a chance to see that movie.

Last edited by dsl22; 08-12-2009 at 05:21 AM.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #15
tinyint
Inactive

I also watch partly a movie last night. I can't remember it's title since it was a crap B movie. If it is of interest, I can dig out it title.

The story goes like this...

Wild insectoid parasite infected humans and feed on them.
Most preferred humans were rh+, and the two main characters had been 0 rh- and B rh-

Last edited by tinyint; 08-12-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #16
rbhill67

Default The RH Negative Factor

The RH Negative Factor book is also located at this website.

http://therhnegativefactor.webs.com/chapter1.htm
rbhill67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #17
song_of_susannah

On the subject of the incompatibility of Neg mothers and their Positive offspring, I'm thinking the whole thing may have been greatly exaggerated by the medical profession to get the Antigen into Rhesus Negative females.

Surely if the antigen is introduced, this must alter the blood?

I'm wondering if Rh- is blood that TPTB really don't want in Humans, I'm also thinking that maybe they've been dumbing down this blood for a very long time, even perhaps through our childhood inoculations, obviously men don't have babies, so it would be a way of impacting on the blood of both sexes.

We know they put toxins in vaccines anyway, so it's possible.

Perhaps Rh- in it's purest form facilitates greater psychic abilities and physical health, closer to how Humans were before the genetic manipulation to change us for the worst.

Have they been altering Rhesus Negative all along without any of us realizing?

It's a thought.

Last edited by song_of_susannah; 08-12-2009 at 06:18 PM.
song_of_susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
lightgiver

Default Blood groups

Quote:
It is just a normal live and kicking human being, without any complication at birth. What else to explain?
What are your parents Bloodgroups and what blood type are you?

You can PM me if you do not want to share info.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #19
lightgiver

Default O Neg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
lightgiver,

Last night, I was watching the movie "War of the Worlds." The new one with Tom Cruise. I can't find the clip, but there is actually a scene in the movie where the Rh-negative blood type is mentioned! No shit!

Do you remember the scene where they are boarding the ferry? Well, right before that scene, as Cruise is approaching the docks and crossing a bridge, there is a women calling out for blood donations. Her face briefly flashes in front of the camera and she clearly says, "We need blood donations for people with the Rh-negative blood type. If you have the Rh-negative blood type, we need donations. Every other blood type is full up on donations, but we need Rh-negative blood donations." (something along those lines)

I noticed it and I was like,"What the fuck?" It seemed like Spielberg was slipping information pertaining to the Rh-negative blood type into his movie about an ET invasion. Pretty weird. I recommend you pay attention and watch for it, the next time that you get a chance to see that movie.
Hi dsl 22,

I will look out for that when I watch it next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by song_of_susannah View Post

Perhaps Rh- in it's purest form .

It's a thought.
Apparently O Neg is the Purest form,that's why it is a universal donor.

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-12-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #20
crystalline

I am Rh Neg, I received injections throughout my first pregnancy and my first born was ok at birth but was later diagnosed with several disabilities (not sure if these could have been caused by my blood attacking the foetus). My son later needed surgery and was discovered he also is Rh Neg but also has two types of antibodies, as such blood needed to be delivered from about 200 miles away and this delayed surgery. I was also given anti D injection so I wouldn't attack any subsequent pregnancies, however my second born was born Coombs positive and needed ultra violet light therapy, this I was told was down to incompatability issues and my attacking his red blood cells.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote