Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #1
mcmenek1

Default The Letter M

Hi,

The Letter M is the 13th letter of the alphabet and we have been conditioned to associate the number 13 with negativity and bad luck....... I have noticed for a while now that the letter M is being associated with a lot of negativity more so than any other letter in our alphabet.....

For example the Madeleine McCann case has loads of negativity attached to the letter M...... Madeleine disappeared in the month of May......I walked into a shop the other day and there was a poster of her on the wall with the words Missing Madeleine....... the first suspect in the case had the surname of Murat and lately the latest headline on the case was “Kate McCann Mother of Missing Madeleine McCann” has been interviewed by Portuguese Police..... also the family spokeswoman is called Justin McGuinness

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6981411.stm

My intuition is telling me that we are being subconsciously programmed to associate the letter M with negativity......I have a theory of why “The Powers That Be” are doing this but I will come to that later.

Here are some other examples of negativity being attached to the letter M...... In the movie Halloween the name of the Murderer was Michael Myers.....

The musician and artist known for his outrages stage persona and image Marilyn Manson who took his name from Marilyn Monroe and Charles Milles Manson who themselves had a lot of negativity attached to them.....

In the1954 movie Dial M for Murder an ex tennis pro carries out a plot to Murder his wife...... his wife’s name is Margot Mary Wendice

In the UK there was a TV series called Miss Marple......she was an elderly spinster who acts as an amateur detective solving Murders in and around the English village of St Mary Mead.......there was also another TV series called Midsomer Murders......

Can you see what is happening here......I could go on but I think you get the idea. The reason “ The Powers That Be” are doing this is to suppress in our subconscious minds the vibration frequency of the number 13 because the letter M is the 13th letter in the alphabet......the 3rd dimension of Duality has running through it a vibration wave cycle that peaks at the vibration of 13..........it travels from the bottom of the 3rd dimension to the top of the 3rd dimension to touch the bottom of the 4th dimension for example:

We can say from this that the truth vibrates to the vibration of the number 13....... the Mayans left us a fine example of the vibration wave cycle running through the 3rd dimension of duality as it peaks at the vibration of 13.......

I have noticed when reading certain books...... truths seem to be revealed in the 13th chapters or the 13 page or in a fig13 contained in those books, this also applies to multiples of 13 like 39 and 91..........its like everything is in vibration and through resonance like attracts like so the truth naturally vibrates to the vibration 13

What is happening is the vibration of the 3rd dimension is rising and we are moving vibrationally in to the 4th dimension and as we do so more truths are being revealed to us....... “The Powers That Be” are desperately trying to stop this happening this is why they are trying to suppress the vibration of the number 13 via the letter M in our subconscious minds to stop us connecting with the truth vibration.

The Madeleine McCann case has been used as a means for doing this....... the constant phoney drama is being played out by “The Powers That Be” to subconsciously suppress the truth vibration in our minds by attaching negativity to the letter M.

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
tinmenace

Incredible post! Thank you.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
phoebe

You are conditioned to believe 13 to be unlucky.
But really it's the opposite.
Look it up.
What of the good M's?

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Obviously, the letter M is 13, but if you look at the logo sideways, the McDonald's writing is a stylistic 1, and the M is a 3, so it's 13 again.

Arby's, a 13 again.

Reptilian eye.

Notice how they spell 'through.' Most fast food chains do this, because they are all connected and their agenda is to severally dumb down the population with imitation food.

Last edited by cleft_asunder; 09-09-2007 at 09:42 PM.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #5
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post
You are conditioned to believe 13 to be unlucky.
But really it's the opposite.
Look it up.
What of the good M's?
Hi phoebe,

I know the number 13 is not unlucky....thats what I have been saying "The Powers That Be" are trying to condition us to think its negative because they don't want us to connect with that vibration.....if you read my post again you will see that......

Love
&
Peace
Old 09-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #6
julieray

I appreciate what you are saying about the letter "M" and the number 13, but what if you don't attach any negativity to that letter or that number?? I am not superstitious so number 13 is just another number, likewise M to me holds no significance whatsoever.

You could say the words MARRY ME has some unlucky vibration - my husband certainly would agree with that!

I just don't understand how the "powers that be" can succeed using this theory because most of us now, would not associate that with trying to lower our vibration. Are you suggesting that it automatically lowers our vibration without us knowing, so that we have to work twice as hard to keep raising it??
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #7
limelady
Inactive

mcmenek1 that was a great post and it definitely resonates
with truth for me.

Now if we could just figure out with some certaintly how those
3-wavy symbols tie in with all this.

LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieray View Post
I appreciate what you are saying about the letter "M" and the number 13, but what if you don't attach any negativity to that letter or that number?? I am not superstitious so number 13 is just another number, likewise M to me holds no significance whatsoever.

You could say the words MARRY ME has some unlucky vibration - my husband certainly would agree with that!

I just don't understand how the "powers that be" can succeed using this theory because most of us now, would not associate that with trying to lower our vibration. Are you suggesting that it automatically lowers our vibration without us knowing, so that we have to work twice as hard to keep raising it??
Uh oh, Wingmakers material. Be cautious.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #9
mcmenek1

Quote:

Hi julieray,

Yeah most of us are not aware that the vibration frequency of 13 is being suppressed in our subconscious minds......so in our conscious minds we don't connect easily with that vibration......if you are aware of what they are trying to do you can stop it having a negative effect on you and you will be more receptive to the truth vibration.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 09-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #10
julieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
Uh oh, Wingmakers material. Be cautious.
Why do you need to be cautious of that material??
Old 09-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #11
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Why do you need to be cautious of that material??

Perhaps cleft had the same intuitive feeling about the wingmakers site
as I did.

LL
Old 09-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #12
julieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Perhaps cleft had the same intuitive feeling about the wingmakers site
as I did.

LL
What didn't ring true about it though??? I have found it extremely interesting and the way it describes the universe and the human instrument seemed very plausible to me! Perhaps I am not as tuned in as you are, although I did question their motive on their forum, but like anything else, we just have to trust our own hearts and follow our instincts.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:57 PM   #13
phoebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi phoebe,

I know the number 13 is not unlucky....thats what I have been saying "The Powers That Be" are trying to condition us to think its negative because they don't want us to connect with that vibration.....if you read my post again you will see that......

Love
&
Peace
I'm very sorry.
I see that now.
I mistakenly/drunkenly
Only read half the post before responding.
Fantastic post it is too.

Old 09-09-2007, 11:58 PM   #14
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
What didn't ring true about it though??? I have found it extremely interesting and the way it describes the universe and the human instrument seemed very plausible to me! Perhaps I am not as tuned in as you are, although I did question their motive on their forum, but like anything else, we just have to trust our own hearts and follow our instincts.
Hi julieray....intuitive information isn't something you can rationalise, its just something you know because it comes from the part of you that knows. I just 'knew' the information on that site
(no matter how pretty or convincing it came across on a 5-sense-reality level) was not what it seemed to be.

That's not to say some of it isn't truth....it just means there is likely to be a good amount of misinformation or disinformation scattered amongst it, either deliberately (to deceive), or by honest mistake, delusions, misunderstanding, or elaboration/hijacking of truth for a myriad of other reasons.

These days I just can't be bothered having to dive through screeds and screeds of information (like the wingmakers site) for the odd pearls to be found.

I don't know how else to explain it really, other than it seems important to remember how easy it is to be swayed by pleasing presentation and packaging, especially when the information is something we'd like to hear because it pleases us or makes us feel good....but like you said, each of us has to develop our own intuition and learn to trust it. When we do that, we find it so much easier to navigate our way through the shark-infestered waters, saving ourselves a lot of detours along the way.

But hey....we've taken this thread off topic, so back to the letter M!
Old 10-09-2007, 12:15 AM   #15
mr_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
Obviously, the letter M is 13, but if you look at the logo sideways, the McDonald's writing is a stylistic 1, and the M is a 3, so it's 13 again.

A
It looks like a Sine Wave to me...

...i like your discovery about this. I've been viewing the number 13 a great positive number recently and i must admit, my perceptions have changed...

"I know of a planet which has Love, Peace, Happiness, Joy, Fun, Laughter, Music and Art- would you like to help me create it?"

SAY- Music from Within
mr_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:17 AM   #16
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Incredible post! Thank you.
Thanks tinmenace....

Love
&
Peace
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20 AM   #17
phoebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_moon View Post
It looks like a Sine Wave to me...

...i like your discovery about this. I've been viewing the number 13 a great positive number recently and i must admit, my perceptions have changed...
Number 13 is positive.
As usual, the positive is corrupted by the PTB
Leading us up the garden path
And in the wrong direction as usual.
Don't believe the hype.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:22 AM   #18
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
mcmenek1 that was a great post and it definitely resonates
with truth for me.

Now if we could just figure out with some certaintly how those
3-wavy symbols tie in with all this.

LL
Thanks limelady.......mmm those 3-wavy symbols!!.....have to have a think about that one.....

Love
&
Peace
Old 10-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #19
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post
I'm very sorry.
I see that now.
I mistakenly/drunkenly
Only read half the post before responding.
Fantastic post it is too.
Thanks phoebe......hey your post was the 13th of this thread....

Love
&
Peace
Old 10-09-2007, 12:41 AM   #20
phoebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Thanks phoebe......hey your post was the 13th of this thread....

Love
&
Peace