Old 17-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #141
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Still a NEG.
Old 17-03-2010, 10:55 PM   #142
lightgiver

Default The Sea Peoples

Murray: Is it true what they're sayin', he's some kinda vampire?
Clarice Starling: They don't have a name for what he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
with a nice chianti,

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

This could be of interest to you,

THE SEA PEOPLES IDENTITY

Originally the Sea Peoples had been those tribes which had developed boat building, sailing, oak tanning of leather and star navigation and who led a life style almost entirely dependent on the sea. They may have started their experimentation on the ocean as early as 38,000 bce. and had learned that the sea could provide a reliable food supply at all times of the year and as a result had developed highly advanced sea-food harvesting methods. They coined the name 'ocean', Greek 'okeano', oke-ano, okegin (fulness, plentiful) ano (food supply): "plentiful food supply". When the central Sahara became unlivable because of fast advancing desertification (See Climate), which forced them to flee to the coast, the Sea Peoples were ready and available to ferry the displaced tribes and their livestock north to Europe. The Sea Peoples included the following three main tribes:

The dark featured, Rh-negative Berbers, originally from Morocco, Algiers and Senegal, who had discovered and populated the Canary and Cape Verde islands, all of the Atlantic islands off Europe, the Basque country and had established reindeer hunting camps in Finnmark in Arctic Norway and leather tanning stations on the southern tip of Sweden and the west coast of Ireland. They controlled all Atlantic traffic and the far western part of the Mediterranean. The Berbers from Morocco likely were the Shekelesh of the Egyptian records, while the people of Britain may have been called the Aqaiwasha. It appears that the people of the Hebrides and Scotland were known to the Egyptians as the Tyrrhenoi, the people of Odysseus' tribe, later known to the Romans as the Picts. Their migration was a simple one and covered an area that was within easy reach of the homeland.

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref...e/seapeopl.htm

THE RECORDS

Many written references exist in Egypt documenting the activities of the Sea Peoples. Here in brief are a few of those mentioned in historical documents and elaborated on elsewhere:

1341 bce., ambassadors of the Sea Peoples, possibly from the British Isles and Ireland, brought special gifts for Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Queen Nefertiti, indicating a good relationship between their countries. The pharaoh and his queen had tried to break the hold of the polytheistic, male-dominated religion of Egypt and had returned to the old ways of the Great Goddess.

1290 bce., a major attack by Sea Peoples on Egypt. Ramesses II appears to have had trouble warding off the attack because in 1,278 bce., a source reported: "the Delta now lies safe in its slumbers now that the King has destroyed the warriors of the Great Green Sea". This may have been the end of the hostilities started in 1290.

1274 bce., Sherden auxiliaries, probably from Cyrenaica or Libya, fight alongside the Egyptian troops in the Battle of Kadesh. These may have been mercenaries who had been taken prisoners in the fighting of the past years.

1231 bce., In the fifth year of Pharaoh Merenptah's reign, the Libyans attacked the western Nile delta over land, supported by a group of Sea Peoples who had come from Anatolia by boat to Libya (probably Kirrukaska from the north coast of Anatolia). The attack was defeated, many were captured and settled in camps and trained as Egyptian mercenaries.

1210 bce., Pharaoh Merenptah wins a decisive victory over the Libyans in the western desert. The allies of the Libyans had been the Aqaiwasha people of the "foreign lands of the sea" probably the British.

1193 bce., In the fifth year of Ramesses III's reign, the Sea Peoples attacked Egypt by land and sea but few details are available.

1190 bce., In the eighth year of Ramesses III the attackers came back, again on both land and sea. The sea forces were driven off and sailed away in westward direction. Those who came by land were captured, branded with the Pharaoh's name and settled in military camps in the southern Palestinian coastal district, where the overland trade route to Syria was threatened by Bedouin attackers. These people were also used later as mercenaries against their own kinfolk who came back in 1,180 bce., and were called the Meshwesh people by the Egyptians.

BLACK IRISH AND SCOTS

The people, jokingly called the Black Irish, have dark hair and eyes, wedge-shaped faces and look like Berbers and Basques. Their blood type proves that Berbers and Basques were originally closely related people, as many of them have Rh-negative blood. They are likely the descendants of the first settlers to Ireland and Scotland. This type of people is especially common in Conamara and Donegal of Ireland and on the Outer Hebrides of Scotland.

Today in many publications, the presence of these dark-eyed people is explained as them being castaways of the huge Spanish armada which was defeated in 1588 by a coalition of British and Dutch sailors in the North Sea. They were wrecked on the islands by storms when the remnants of the fleet tried to sail around Ireland to struggle back home. Many of the sailors had indeed been Basques and several of those that made it safely to land, liked it there and stayed. However, the existence of these dark featured people had already been documented long before the armada was ever thought of. There is little doubt that the Black Irish are the descendants of the oldest population of the British Isles and Ireland.

THE BLOND SHARDANA

Compared to the rather simple and restricted migration of the Berbers, the blond Tribe covered a huge area in Europe and Asia. They are easy to spot because they look quite different from the other tribes, with their blue eyes, fine and straight, straw-colored hair, and tall stature; especially the tallness of the women is notable. Wherever they went they built a reputation for being superb handlers and breeders of domestic animals, mostly horses and cattle. The word "blond" comes from. bel-ond., abel-onda, abelgorri (cattle) ondasuntsu (owning lots of): "Owning lots of cattle". What is rarely mentioned is that they were, and still are, superb sailors and navigators, in fact they were the "Shardana", one of the tribes which the Egyptians called "the Sea Peoples". Shardana comes from xar-dana, xarmagarri (attractive, good looking) dana (all of them): "All of them are good looking". They are also known for their independence of mind;

Also why we are at it,apparently

PHARAOH'S BLOODLINE is connected with the PLANTAGENET FAMILY from Normandy in France who invaded England in 1066. ( Battle of Hastings ).

Norman-Anjou Plantagenet Global Con Coup

http://plantagenetglobalconcoup.com/

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...article=121746

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-03-2010 at 11:20 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #143
bush doctor

wow,my bookmarks are growing some captivating info dude, I have always felt more than just a seaman more like a man of the sea,think you already knew though that eh!.

Fascinating stuff this Neg thing, joining more than a few dots, I always thought I was b+ after a biology lesson on blood groups, all had a finger stabbed and blood put on a slide for the microscpes or something looooong time ago now,"oh your just a common b+" teacher told me, how wrong or what, them fkn repeaters they should be put in some stocks and left for a week and ????...:edited.

Rant over, back to my bookmarks.

btw bluehorsemans last post is a fascinating angle on the tribe of Dan and the sea people.

Last edited by bush doctor; 18-03-2010 at 09:06 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #144
sh3lly

AB- here. Blue eyes, left handed, hardly ever get sick, yeah lots of "weird" things about me. lol
Old 25-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #145
chovexano

O Rh- here, I'm thinking of getting it tattooed on my chest in case i get into some horrible accident and need a transfusion, anything but O Rh- would be fatal, it's so odd that my blood can be given to anyone but only receive my own type.

Dark hair, dark eyes (Sometimes hazel, usually brown, golden brown in the right light), pick up a damned fantastic tan when i get enough sun (although i'm a computer scientist who never takes holidays, so my skin is practically translucent) ancestry: Scottish, English, Irish, and Welsh-Romani. Physically I take after my mum's side of the family (Irish and Welsh-Romani). "Built like a whippet", so I'm told lol. I'm also very rarely sick, although still susceptible to influenza virus (the proper kind, that makes you feel like your kidneys have turned to ice), but that's pretty rare, and I usually recover pretty quick. I do get migraines sometimes tho.

I'm also a shaman of sorts. Once, I visited a healer when I was about 16, he started doing his thing, stopped, and told me I should be healing him, lol. Backed up a little when I later went for Reiki, and the healer strongly encouraged me to get attuned.

So.. perhaps, perhaps, perhaps (doo-dooo doo-do-do-doo)

"For more information, consult your pineal gland" - Principia Discordia

Last edited by chovexano; 25-03-2010 at 09:21 PM.
chovexano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #146
amercury

I am O neg.
I'm half Spanish, so I'm thinking I might have some Basque ancestry.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #147
sxmrx

Quote:

THE BLOND SHARDANA

Compared to the rather simple and restricted migration of the Berbers, the blond Tribe covered a huge area in Europe and Asia. They are easy to spot because they look quite different from the other tribes, with their blue eyes, fine and straight, straw-colored hair, and tall stature; especially the tallness of the women is notable. Wherever they went they built a reputation for being superb handlers and breeders of domestic animals, mostly horses and cattle. The word "blond" comes from. bel-ond., abel-onda, abelgorri (cattle) ondasuntsu (owning lots of): "Owning lots of cattle". What is rarely mentioned is that they were, and still are, superb sailors and navigators, in fact they were the "Shardana", one of the tribes which the Egyptians called "the Sea Peoples". Shardana comes from xar-dana, xarmagarri (attractive, good looking) dana (all of them): "All of them are good looking". They are also known for their independence of mind;
Yip that'll be me then- do we all have witchy chins though? LOL I'm an animal handler at a zoo and zoology student, 5'11, can't drive but seem to have a good inner compass for navigation, and can usually tell the time on a clear day by the sun. (I hate clocks and watches).

Does anyone else who is RH- recive and give little shocks to and from people/animals, small electrical appliances?

My cousin (Fits "Black irish" description) who is also a RH- said she heard this somewhere, due to the amount of copper in our blood.
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:25 AM   #148
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Maya has been around from the beginning of Obomba's run for office, but in the background.

Forget about Obomba's skin color, look at the facial characteristics. Obomba bears no resemblance to the Kenyan Obama Sr. at all. He looks alot like his `mentor' Frank Davis though. Even American blacks (especially American blacks) are talking about it (check the link I provided).

They say that Chicago politics are completely family/machine run. It's all about your relatives and relationships. The first thing Chicago Blacks ask when a new pol wannabe comes into their midst is who is your family? Frank Davis was famous in Chicago. Chicago is where Davis made his name as a political organizer and leader of the Black Community. Ask yourself, How the hell did Obomba go from Hawaii where he grew up to being suddenly elected to the Illinois state legislature where he served just one term prior to becoming US Senator of Illinois in one fell swoop???

But my real point here is about Obomba's bloodtype - AB neg. This would be impossible, even if his mother was an RH neg unless the father was either RH neg or had the RH neg recessive gene. RH neg blood is extremely rare among Africans. They are about 99% RH positive. The gene is also rare in American Blacks. Those who carry it are of mixed blood. This is where the story that Frank Davis a very light-skinned black of mixed race, is Obama's real father becomes a lot more credible.

As the old saying goes - `Blood will tell'.
Illinois politicians can't be trusted most of them and up in jail.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:53 AM   #149
mooncrawler

A-neg.
mooncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:39 AM   #150
daniflemp

My grandmother was RH- and my mum was born RH- but she got seriously ill when she was young and had a full body blood transfusion, so she isn't RH- anymore (or so she says)

As far as I know, I have a pretty normal blood type, but it'd be nice to find out for sure 'cause out of me and my 3 brothers, at least one of us could be RH-
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #151
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniflemp View Post
My grandmother was RH- and my mum was born RH- but she got seriously ill when she was young and had a full body blood transfusion, so she isn't RH- anymore (or so she says)

As far as I know, I have a pretty normal blood type, but it'd be nice to find out for sure 'cause out of me and my 3 brothers, at least one of us could be RH-
Try this link below: VVVV : I got mine done free here in France but I would have paid the fee quoted from this site If I had not done it alraedy, seems reasonable to me

http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/bloodgroup.htm
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM   #152
daniflemp

Well that's pretty convenient cause I'm actually living in France now Thanks!
daniflemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #153
drakul

So has the OP collected the RH- statistics yet for this thread?

How many RH negs have reported in??

What is the percentage of RH- compared to the number of REGULAR Icke Forum Members? (not all members, because many people join but don't post or quit)
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #154
bush doctor

Post RH neg and the ruling elite

Group O is the oldest of the blood groups. All humans in the Stone Age would have been group O. The second oldest group is the Group A. This group appeared between 25,000 and 15,000 BC around the time farming developed. Group B emerged between 15,000 and 10,000 BC when tribes began migrating from Africa to Europe, Asia and the Americas. The newest and rarest group is Group AB. This only appeared between 500 to 1,000 years ago. It is thought to be due to the intermingling of the other groups over many centuries. Approximately 10% of the populations of Japan, China and Pakistan have this group.

I question whether the elites bloodline run in the 15% category of Rh- blood? For example, look at this list:

Former U.S Presidents

Former President Eisenhower Type O-Neg
Former President John F. Kennedy Type AB-Neg
Former President Richard Nixon Type O-Neg
Former President Bill Clinton AB-Neg
Former President George W. Bush Sr. Type A-Neg

Monarchs

Pharaoh Ramses II Type B-Neg
Shroud Of Turin was AB-Neg is this correct?
Prince Charles Type O-Neg and his late Grandmother
Queen Elizabeth Type O-Neg

Interesting Authors

Zacharia Sitchin Type Neg
Brad Steiger O-Neg
Erik Von Daniken Type O-Neg
Robert Anton Wilson Type Neg

Celebrities

Mick Jagger Type AB-Neg
Fox Mulder "X-files" Type O-Neg
Marilyn Monroe was Type AB-Neg
Dan Aykroyd Type O-Neg

High Profile Murders

O.J. Simpson is Type A-Neg "who killed"
Ron Goldman Type O-Neg
Laci Peterson Type O-Neg

I'm not religious, but if the bible myth were true, then we should all have the same blood type... which proves the bible is BS. There's something more to this but I haven't nailed it down yet.

And that being said, it's entirely possible that Rh- blood types may have special abilities or talents that Rh+ don't have. I'm sure those in power have a firm grasp of the differences between blood types.

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...lien-heritage/

Last edited by bush doctor; 27-08-2010 at 07:42 AM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #155
sh3lly

The shroud of turin is AB-.
President Obama has AB- blood (my type).
I knew Marilyn Monroe and JFK had AB-, but I didn't know Clinton was AB- too. Interesting.
Old 27-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #156
rowan22
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I knew Marilyn Monroe and JFK had AB-, but I didn't know Clinton was AB- too. Interesting.
Obama is AB+.
rowan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #157
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan22 View Post
Obama is AB+.
Oh ok. I saw AB-type blood and thought it meant negative, but I guess that was just a hyphen.
Old 27-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #158
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Hey you and I have the same blood type

We seem to be "wearing" the "newest" in the series of the "human bio-suits"
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #159
rowan22
Inactive

Quote:
Not to be a "told you so" merchant, but they are all AB+. I only know because I am AB+.
rowan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #160
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan22 View Post
Not to be a "told you so" merchant, but they are all AB+. I only know because I am AB+.
I'm fairly certain the shroud of turin, marilyn monroe, and JFK were AB-. I know there are sources for this.