Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #281
lightgiver

Lightbulb Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
@Lightgiver -

Yes European royalty are all inbred from the line of Charlemagne circa 800 AD. This does not mean that this `bloodline' of the Royals automatically means they are RH negative. I think you are confusing bloodline with bloodtype here.

And yes I have read that bonnie Prince Charlie is RH neg O. But one person's bloodtype is not statistically significant.
Bloodline + Bloodtype=

Quote:
There is no coat of arms on the flask, but somewhere in one of Britain's hospitals a convalescent patient has some of the world's most exclusive blood flowing through his or her veins. The regal donor of the precious stuff was Prince Charles, 36, who has become the first member of the royal family ever to give blood, in his case, O Rh-negative. The unprecedented puncturing of royalty was to reassure Britons after a nationwide scare about AIDS caused a drop in donations. At the North London Transfusion Center, the Prince was asked whether he was homosexual, injected drugs into his veins or had had sex with anyone in those two groups. After those regulation indignities (and his negative answers), he had an apprehensive question of his own: "Is it going to hurt?" When the pint was finally drawn, Charles pretended to apologize because his blood was not blue: "I'm afraid it's red like anyone else's." Fancy that.

From the Mar. 18, 1985 issue of TIME magazine

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=313

http://therhnegativefactor.webs.com/chapter1.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-04-2012 at 10:03 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #282
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hidden History, RH Blood Factor

The Rhesus system is named after the Rhesus monkey, following experiments by Karl Landsteiner and Alexander S. Wiener, which showed that rabbits, when immunised with Rhesus monkey red cells, produce an antibody that also agglutinates the red blood cells of many humans...Chimpanzee blood group systems...Data on blood groups of chimpanzees, baboons and macaques.. Two complex chimpanzee blood group systems, V-A-B-D and R-C-E-F systems, proved to be counterparts of the human MNS and Rh-Hr blood group systems, respectively.. Two blood group systems have been defined in Old World monkeys: the Drh system of macaques and the Bp system of baboons, both linked by at least one species shared by either of the blood group systems

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_t...us_blood_group
Old 03-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #283
lightgiver

Lightbulb Captain Scarlet And The Mysterons

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
All humans are connected to reptilians in the fact that the R complex sits deep within all our brains.

Toyah - It's A Mystery - YouTube
Manly P. Hall, the Freemasonic historian, summarizes what happened in Egypt, although for "black magicians of Atlantis" read "Reptilians" who also infiltrated Atlantis:

"While the elaborate ceremonial magic of antiquity was not necessarily evil, there arose from its perversion several false schools of sorcery, or black magic, [in Egypt] ... the black magicians of Atlantis continued to exercise their superhuman powers until they had completely undermined and corrupted the morals of the primitive Mysteries ... they usurped the position formerly occupied by the initiates, and seized the reigns of spiritual government.

"Thus black magic dictated the state religion and paralysed the intellectual mind spiritual activities of the individual by demanding his complete and unhesitating acquiescence in the dogma formulated by the priest craft. The Pharaoh became a puppet in the hands of the Scarlet Council - a committee of arch-sorcerers elevated to power by the priesthood."

Note "Scarlet Council". This is what happened wherever the Blueblood Reptilians located. Babylon was a prime Reptilian centre, as I have been stressing all these years. It was the place where the Reptilian bloodlines organized the Blueblood blueprint for global conquest, not least through manufactured religions.

Figure 1

The crest of the City of London, the financial district and sovereign state,

within the British capital and one of the major global centres for the Illuminati Reptilian network.

The reptiles are holding the Sum-Aryan symbol from Sumer and the Phoenicians and also the symbol of the Knights Templar

Figure 2

Flying reptiles are located at the entrance to the City of London

and again they are holding the symbol of the 'Aryan/Lyrian' bloodlines

Figure 3

The British royal crest. The Reptilian bloodline symbol of the lion

with the tethered Aryan unicorn that together produce the 'royal' hybrids

Figure 4

The crest of the Reptilian House of Rothschild

Figure 5

and the logo of the Trinity Broadcasting Network in the United States

with Queen Semiramis - the "Dove" - in pride of place

Figure 6

This flying reptile is located at the point where the City of London financial district meets Temple Bar,

which is named after the Knights Templar secret society,

Temple Bar is the headquarters of the British (and North American) 'legal' system

Taken from Tales from the time loop.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #284
blue2

People with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are not allowed to give blood i found out when i went to see if i could give my Rh D blood..Of course the Judge at the Norwegian Court at Breivik's hearings said no such thing as Knights Templar !! denial, or lack of knowledge...

Last edited by blue2; 03-05-2012 at 02:43 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #285
lightgiver

Arrow Conan the Barbarian

Conan the Barbarian is a film about a young barbarian's quest to avenge his parents' deaths. The story is set in the fictional Hyborian Age, thousands of years before the rise of modern civilization. The film opens with the words, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger", a paraphrasing of Friedrich Nietzsche, on a black screen followed by a voice-over that establishes the film as the story of Conan's origin.

Purging is at last at hand. Day of Doom is here. All that is evil, all their allies; your parents, your leaders, those who would call themselves your judges; those who have lied and corrupted the Earth, they shall all be cleansed...The Serpent Men were created untold aeons ago by the Great Serpent. At some point the Serpent Men group split, with one group becoming the Man-Serpents- these creatures, unlike their kin and predecessors, have the bodies of giant serpents and the heads of human beings, with smaller snakes for hair like Medusa. A Man-Serpent is the titular being in the Conan story "The God in the Bowl". Man-Serpents have hypnotic gazes and lethally venomous bites, as well as terrible crushing strength.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=206996

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-05-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #286
drakul

Conan the Barbarian is probably the single most authentic movie on serpent worship and the true nature of blood sacrifice in ancient religions up to today.

Conan has never been equaled, all other movies set in ancient times pale next to it. Because Hollywood does not want people to know the truth. Which is why Conan continues to be a great classic. Hollywood has no integrity left as witnessed by the recently released Conan II, which has no history, no story and only relies on bloody violent gore.

Last edited by drakul; 05-05-2012 at 12:33 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #287
lightgiver

Arrow Wheel of Pain

Get Mr. Universe-like results in just 12 years of pushing The Wheel Of Pain. Consult your local Sumerian slave trader for further information.

The Bhavacakra (Sanskrit; Devanagari: Pali: bhavacakka) or Wheel of Becoming (Tibetan srid pa'i 'khor lo) is a complex symbolic representation of samsara in the form of a circle (Sanskrit: mandala; Tibetan: 'khor.lo), used primarily in Tibetan Buddhism.Sa?sara is the continuous cycle of birth, life, and death from which one liberates oneself through enlightenment.Legend has it that the Buddha himself created the first depiction of the bhavacakra, and the story of how he gave the illustration to King Rudraya?a appears in the anthology of Buddhist narratives called the Divyavadana.In the Buddhist depiction, different karmic actions contribute to one's metaphorical existence in different realms, or rather, different actions contribute to one's characteristics similarity to those of the realms. Leading from the human realm to the outside of the wheel depicts the Buddhist path. The Bhavacakra is sometimes displayed with five sections, but the more recent and more common form has six sections.

2) Outer rim

The outer rim of the wheel is divided into twelve sections and given such names as the Twelve Interdependent Causes and Effects or the Twelve Links of Causality.Ignorance is the first of the 12 causes and conditions, both of our rebirth and of maturing any karma within our dependent existence. Different causes can overlap in different stages and even mature in next existences - lives. Yet the turning of the wheel goes onward.The twelve causal links are: (1) ignorance; (2) volitional action or conditioning; (3) consciousness; (4) name and form;(5) six sensory organs (i.e. eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, and mind); (6) contact or touch; (7) sensation; (8) desire, craving, thirst;(9) grasping; (10) becoming or existence; (11) birth; (12) decay and death.

3) Six Worlds

The wheel is divided into six sections which represent the Six realms (or Worlds) of Existence. These Six Worlds are:

The World of Devas or Gods
The World of Asuras (Tibetan: lha ma yin; Sanskrit: asura) (Demigods, Titans, Fighting Demons)
The World of Humans
The World of Animals
The World of Pretas (hungry ghosts)
The World of Hell

The World of Devas is always at the very top of the wheel. The World of Asuras and the World of Humans are always in the top half of the wheel, bordering the World of Devas on opposite sides, but which of the two is on the left and which is on the right varies (leading to two different arrangements of the wheel). The World of Animals and the World of Hungry Ghosts is always in the bottom half of the wheel, with the World of Animals bordering the World of Humans and the World of Hungry Ghosts bordering the World of Asuras. Between the World of Animals and the World of Hungry Ghosts, at the very bottom of the wheel, is the World of Hell.Sometimes, the wheel is represented as only having five sections because the World of the Devas and the World of the Asuras are combined into a single world.In Buddhist representations of the wheel, within each of the Six Realms, there is always at least one buddha or bodhisattva depicted, trying to help sentient beings find their way to nirvana .

4)Hub

The rim of the hub has a clear binary demarcation of black and white. An exoteric exegesis holds that one side is the White Path or Path of Bliss and represents how sentient beings may move upward to the Godly Realms; the other side is the Dark Path which represents how sentient beings may move downward to the Hellish Realms. A more esoteric exegesis is that it represents the Right-handed Path and the Left-handed Path of Tantra, not in opposition but as complements in unity.

5)The Three Venom (Dhug-Shum in Tibetan and Sanskrit: mula-klesa)

In the hub, the center of the wheel, the Three Poisons (Sanskrit: mula-klesa) are sometimes personified as the boar, serpent and fowl or iconographically by the gankyil; delusion, hatred and greed respectively. The Three Poisons are turning in a 'Wheel of Woe', each consuming and energised by the poison affronting them and being consumed by that which they affront in turn (each of the Poisons has one of the other Poisons in its mouth). Alternatively, they are the 'evils' which are responsible for the trapping of sentient beings within the six realms.

Quote:
Conan the Barbarian is probably the single most authentic movie on serpent worship and the true nature of blood sacrifice in ancient religions up to today.

Conan has never been equaled, all other movies set in ancient times pale next to it. Because Hollywood does not want people to know the truth. Which is why Conan continues to be a great classic. Hollywood has no integrity left as witnessed by the recently released Conan II, which has no history, no story and only relies on bloody violent gore.

The instruction of Vajrayogini is the most profound teaching of Highest Yoga Tantra. In many respects, it is ideally suited to the present day, for example because it reveals how we can transform our attachments into the spiritual path.

Vajrayogini is a female Highest Yoga Tantra Deity who is the embodiment of indivisible bliss and emptiness. She is the same nature as Heruka.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/56676808/2...of-Vajrayogini

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-05-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #288
drakul

@ lightgiver - would you please delete that picture of that whatever it is covered in blood at the top of this page. it is so revolting that it makes me want to avoid your posts and even this thread.

Last edited by drakul; 06-05-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #289
lightgiver

Lightbulb Genetix

Quote:
@ lightgiver - would you please delete that picture of that whatever it is covered in blood at the top of this page. it is so revolting that it makes me want to avoid your posts and even this thread.
Its only a Movie...you should watch the film...very interesting movie by JC...I would also recommend escape from New York and They Live...

Old 20-05-2012, 01:00 AM   #290
vizzo

O Negative Aryan Platelet Donor here.
vizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #291
lightgiver

Lightbulb DNA Database

Question... When extracting DNA from whole blood, is the DNA coming from the white blood cells since red blood cells do not have nuclei?

Answer...Red blood cells, lacking a nucleus, also lack DNA. When a DNA laboratory receives a sample of blood in a test tube, the sample is put in a centrifuge to spin, to separate the red cells from the rest of the blood. The DNA is extracted from the fraction containing the white blood cells.

What is a Chromosome?

Quote:
When a cell is getting ready to divide creating two daughter cells, it packs its DNA into bundles called chromosomes. Chromosomes are just bundles of DNA. For humans, there are consistently 23 pairs of chromosomes, each with a consistent size and shape. Chromosomes are numbered. Chromosome number 1 is the largest chromosome; chromosome number 2 a little smaller and so on. Among the 23 pairs of chromosomes there is a pair called the sex chromosomes. This is something of a misnomer, since there are many functions on the "sex" chromosomes that have nothing to do with sex. In females, the sex-chromosome pair consists of two similar size chromosomes called X chromosomes. Males have one X and one small Y chromosome

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=197287

http://www.scientific.org/tutorials/...ley/riley.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=285

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-05-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 20-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #292
vizzo

As stated previously I'm an Aryan male, 22, O Neg blood and platelet donor. As I read this list I was interested to find that I tick many of these 'boxes'. However, what makes this list 'special' and who created it?! It seems quite general.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Eyes are predominantly blue but I do notice change to a slight green some days.

2. true red or reddish hair - Negative here; Blonde

3. low pulse rate - Might just be because I run a lot.

4. low blood pressure - Slightly lower than the average but no ill effects.

5. keen sight or hearing - Both very good; I am young though.

6. ESP - Minor experiences, but nothing I'm sure of myself.

7. extra rib or vertabrae -

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science - I'm an engineering student...

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - Probably just I don't like the way most of them are sheep.

11. piercing eyes - Often get complemented or stared at because of them.

12. para-normal occurrences
- Been home alone and the lampshades started swinging, the blindes started swinging and the keyboard typed by itself (the computer was off so I don't know waht was typed). Nope.jpg!

13. physic dreams Again minor here; nothing revolutionary just yet. Had some where I visited a new place in a 'dream' and when I went there when I was awake I knew the layout! Probably astral projection.
Hope this one doesn't come true; I had a recurring 'dream' 3 years ago about a nuclear bomb, was very real, vivid, the smell, the heat, the light. That may just be an intense dream because of the 2012 predictions (though I wasn't looking much into it all at the time).

14. truth seekers - Aren't we all on here??

15. desire for higher wisdom - A common ambition for people like us; though I have had it since a child. People have always said that I was mature for my age, even when I was in primary school.

16. empathetic illnesses - Not particularly; I'm quite healthy.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - We are all one so of course.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
- I maintain that my life is a journey for me to experience and grow as a soul.

19. physic abilities
Third eye has been 'buzzing' a lot recently. My mum does Reiki sometimes and the vortex is very strong when she goes over my third eye. It's like someone is holding one of those pocket electric fans in my face but on a heated setting. I have very good intuition of a person, and have on occasions seen what someone looks like in my head before I've met them, just by someone elese talking about them.

20. unexplained scars on body I have many scars, most I can explain. Some very small ones I have woken up with. I've also woken up with red marks similiar to scratches; the weird thing is I bite my nails out of habit so nothing the scratch with in the night.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - I'm not sure about disrupt, but I can charge batteries enough to get them to work for a few more days. Only low powered stuff; don't ask me to charge you iPhone. This was most notable for me when I was working on Chi balls a few months ago.

22. alien contacts
- Possibly; those red marks on my chest after sleeping.

Coincindently I've got a chiropractor scan booked for this summer; will get back to you then about the vertabrea etc

I thought this was interesting for me. Like I said though the list seems quite general. Just how many 'ticks in the box' are needed to mean something significant? Am I reptilian, an Annunaki descendant or is this all fantasy?

Sorry there's so much text!

Also, I found an interesting vid:
vizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #293
reverendsquid

Interestingly enough, I have quite a few of those characteristics..

Reddish hair, low body temp/blood pressure etc, disrupting electrical appliances, piercing eyes..and some of the others too. My dad was rh negative, and I'm..

*drumroll*

rh positive.

*sad trombone*

Anyhoo, after doing a bit of research on other internet sites, I've discovered that I'm a monkey and that I can't be special any more, and since I HAZ A SAD about that, I'm not gonna talk to you guys any more. I'm gonna be over here, in the corner, not talking to you guys. Right. Over. Here.

I don't even fucking like bananas.

*weeps*
reverendsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #294
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendsquid View Post
Interestingly enough, I have quite a few of those characteristics..

Reddish hair, low body temp/blood pressure etc, disrupting electrical appliances, piercing eyes..and some of the others too. My dad was rh negative, and I'm..

*drumroll*

rh positive.

*sad trombone*

Anyhoo, after doing a bit of research on other internet sites, I've discovered that I'm a monkey and that I can't be special any more, and since I HAZ A SAD about that, I'm not gonna talk to you guys any more. I'm gonna be over here, in the corner, not talking to you guys. Right. Over. Here.

I don't even fucking like bananas.

*weeps*
Ahhh. But wait - all is not lost. Because your father is RH neg, that makes you RH neg RECESSIVE. That's right, the hidden, esoteric powers of 50% of your virtual being are RH negative.
Old 22-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #295
reverendsquid

Quote:
Ahhh. But wait - all is not lost. Because your father is RH neg, that makes you RH neg RECESSIVE. That's right, the hidden, esoteric powers of 50% of your virtual being are RH negative.
Yessss! Woohoo! I CAN go to the ball!!!

Last edited by reverendsquid; 22-05-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Apparently I can't spell 'woohoo!'
reverendsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #296
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendsquid View Post
Yessss! Woohoo! I CAN go to the ball!!!

Furthermore if you marry a woman who is also RH neg or who is also a recessive RH neg, you can spawn a nest of full blooded, slithering RH negatives, (two recessives make a positive).

Then you can sit back and observe your children's growing esoteric powers - while training them to live up to their duties in the New Kingdom ...

Last edited by drakul; 22-05-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 12:16 AM   #297
lightgiver

Arrow Subliminal stimuli

Good Post Bush

A recent review of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post

All humans are connected to reptilians in the fact that the R complex sits deep within all our brains.

The reptilian complex

The reptilian complex, also known as the R-complex or "reptilian brain" was the name MacLean gave to the basal ganglia, structures derived from the floor of the forebrain during development. The term derives from the fact that comparative neuroanatomists once believed that the forebrains of reptiles and birds were dominated by these structures. MacLean contended that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays.

The paleomammalian complex

Some suggest that rh negs are directly related to the indigenous species of Earth: The Neanderthals.

Type b is also quite rare,pos or neg.

B Positive 9%
B Negative 2%

What Makes Rhesus Negative People Unique - YouTube

Triune brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Toyah - It's A Mystery - YouTube
Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behaviour of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals...Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, menticide, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated".

The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making. In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul maintains that the "principal aims of these psychological methods is to destroy a man's habitual patterns, space, hours, milieu, and so on."...Theories of brainwashing and of mind control were originally developed to explain how totalitarian regimes appeared to succeed in systematically indoctrinating prisoners of war through propaganda and torture techniques. These theories were later expanded and modified to explain a wider range of phenomena, especially conversions to new religious movements (NRMs).

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=252
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=254
Old 14-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #298
firetown
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Eyes are predominantly blue but I do notice change to a slight green some days.
Considering Basques are predominantly blue eyed and blue eyes being recessive, the greenishness could stem from simply the dominant shadowing the original.

Quote:
2. true red or reddish hair - Negative here; Blonde
Around 80 percent of the members of my group have at least a reddish shimmer.

Quote:
3. low pulse rate - Might just be because I run a lot.

4. low blood pressure - Slightly lower than the average but no ill effects.

5. keen sight or hearing - Both very good; I am young though.
Yes to all based on 2 years of feedback.

Quote:
6. ESP - Minor experiences, but nothing I'm sure of myself.

7. extra rib or vertabrae -
Mixed info.

Quote:
8. UFO connections
Total BS.
Quote:
9. love of space and science - I'm an engineering student...
Maybe to do with more intellectual curiosity?

Quote:
10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - Probably just I don't like the way most of them are sheep.
Not the human race as a whole
Quote:
11. piercing eyes - Often get complemented or stared at because of them.
Combined with natural restlessness.
Quote:
12. para-normal occurrences
- Been home alone and the lampshades started swinging, the blindes started swinging and the keyboard typed by itself (the computer was off so I don't know waht was typed). Nope.jpg!
Energy fields, we seem to be more in tune with them.

Quote:
13. physic dreams Again minor here; nothing revolutionary just yet. Had some where I visited a new place in a 'dream' and when I went there when I was awake I knew the layout! Probably astral projection.
Hope this one doesn't come true; I had a recurring 'dream' 3 years ago about a nuclear bomb, was very real, vivid, the smell, the heat, the light. That may just be an intense dream because of the 2012 predictions (though I wasn't looking much into it all at the time).
Could also have to do with picking up on energy fields.

Quote:
14. truth seekers - Aren't we all on here??

15. desire for higher wisdom - A common ambition for people like us; though I have had it since a child. People have always said that I was mature for my age, even when I was in primary school.
We have more of an intuition that tells us that there is too much we don't know for us to lean back and rest.

Quote:
16. empathetic illnesses - Not particularly; I'm quite healthy.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - We are all one so of course.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life
- I maintain that my life is a journey for me to experience and grow as a soul.

19. physic abilities
Third eye has been 'buzzing' a lot recently. My mum does Reiki sometimes and the vortex is very strong when she goes over my third eye. It's like someone is holding one of those pocket electric fans in my face but on a heated setting. I have very good intuition of a person, and have on occasions seen what someone looks like in my head before I've met them, just by someone elese talking about them.
we are sensitive and this plays into it, but the term psychic in itself is pretty boxing.

Quote:
20. unexplained scars on body I have many scars, most I can explain. Some very small ones I have woken up with. I've also woken up with red marks similiar to scratches; the weird thing is I bite my nails out of habit so nothing the scratch with in the night.
cannot confirm or debunk

Quote:
21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - I'm not sure about disrupt, but I can charge batteries enough to get them to work for a few more days. Only low powered stuff; don't ask me to charge you iPhone. This was most notable for me when I was working on Chi balls a few months ago.
energy fields again ...
Quote:
22. alien contacts
Quote:
- Possibly; those red marks on my chest after sleeping.
nonsense

Most lists are old, here is my update: www.rhesusnegative.info
firetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #299
drakul

@ Firetown:

I can't help but wonder if the existence of RH negative bloodtype has something to do with the hidden history of mankind.

It seems strange that in the modern society where even the most insignificant physical characteristics are so examined, quantified, delineated, discussed, etc etc why is something as major as the differences between RH neg and RH positive NEVER discussed on the MSM?

Right now the bloodtype/DNA of the entire world is being researched. Technicians are being sent to the far deserts of Krygystan, Tajikstan, etc. BILLIONS are being spent on this research. And yet we are hearing nothing about RH negative characteristics.

RH neg women can't breed with RH positive without danger of death to the fetus?

RH neg cannot receive blood from RH positive?

Those are SPECIES differences. That is HUGE.

Instead the medical establishment just sweeps it under the rug, ho hum.... to the extent that most people have no idea whether they are positive or negative. They don't even know RH negative EXISTS. For most people it's just A, B, AB or O. That's it.

When any (informed) idiot would want to know - WHAT OTHER CHARACTERISTICS DOES RH NEGATIVE HAVE? WHAT ELSE MAKES US `DIFFERENT'? `UNIQUE'?

Instead we are left to make things up with this fake RH neg characteristics list -

*You have psychic powers (why yes come to think of it I did forsee grandma would burn the apple pie)

*You do not feel as if you are of this world (give me a break-who doesn't feel that way sometimes), etc etc.

These are all LEADING questions/answers which every fake psychic entertainer knows -` Anyone out there with a friend or a relative named John, John? I'm feeling there's a John in the room?'

What I would suggest is that people post their ACTUAL experiences, physical characteristics which they don't mind revealing, etc. Amazingly this thread is actual scientific research - it is a poll across a very unique cross section of people which is how much medical research is conducted. By unique people I mean David Icke/conspiracy theory afficionados - People who just naturally think out of the bos - or they would not even be here (unless they are govt. disinformation clones).

Last edited by drakul; 14-06-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #300
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Good Post Bush

http://youtu.be/hX6t1HEJMhc

A recent review of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware...

Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behaviour of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals...Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, menticide, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated".

GAMMA RAY - Induction Dethrone tyranny (subliminal messages) - YouTube

The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making. In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul maintains that the "principal aims of these psychological methods is to destroy a man's habitual patterns, space, hours, milieu, and so on."...Theories of brainwashing and of mind control were originally developed to explain how totalitarian regimes appeared to succeed in systematically indoctrinating prisoners of war through propaganda and torture techniques. These theories were later expanded and modified to explain a wider range of phenomena, especially conversions to new religious movements (NRMs).

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=252
Subliminal stimuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=254
Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks mate

There is well and truly a war on and for our minds, the lapdogs of the puppet masters are selling us all out.

!

This world needs a deep clean.