Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 17-11-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
haukipesukone

Default Star Trek DS9, Sisko, Obama, confusion...

I was watching another great episode of DS9 and I got me thinking. I've previously compared Obama to Sisko in the sense that a black guy is the leader. Today's scifi is tomorrow's reality.

For those who don't know about DS9 I'll try to give a brief description. There's this planet Bajor inhabited by a spiritual race of people, the Bajorans. They were 50 years under brutal Cardassian occupation. Eventually the Bajorans were able to fight off the Cardassians. Then the Federation comes in, this interstellar EU that Earth is a part of.

Under the command of Benjamin Sisko a Federation crew takes control of the space station Deep Space 9 near Bajor with the intention of helping Bajor join the Federation. Pretty soon after their arrival, Sisko and his crew discover a wormhole to the other side of the galaxy near Bajor. According to the Bajorans it's their Celestial Temple and they hail Sisko as the Emissary (like Jesus or something) of the Prophets (their gods). The Prophets are some sort of aliens that live outside linear time in the wormhole.

Sisko at first doesn't like being a religious icon, and thinks the Bajorans are wrong, but toward the end of the series it's revealed that Sisko is actually related to the Prophets. That his mother was actually one of them.

The parallels between Obama and him are that they're both black and the leader figure. They're both a religious icon (at least that how they're trying to make Obama look). They're both related to the gods (Obama being one of the bloodlines despite being of the "wrong" race). There's one major difference though, Obama sucks but Sisko kicks ass.

I don't think it's just a coincidence or anything. Look at the original Star Trek in the sixties. The bridge crew had in addition to "normal" white people also a Russian, a Japanese, a black woman and an alien (who is actually Jewish). Now that multiculturalism is pretty common.

Star Trek Voyager points out that after Obama the president will be Hillary or something...
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #2
boy better know

I don't see the connection. Obama is half white (his mother's side) and half arab (his dad's side) Obama isn't even an African name, it is an arab name.

I'm 1/16 black. That means I am more black than Obama.
Old 17-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
dhama_initiative

janeway was going to be a man..i remember when voyager first came out i had a magazine that said they were casting a grizzled man for the captain of the new trek show where a ship is lost in space. it said they need a native american for an officer and a grizzled tough man for a captain. they must have changed it since then.
dhama_initiative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhama_initiative View Post
janeway was going to be a man..i remember when voyager first came out i had a magazine that said they were casting a grizzled man for the captain of the new trek show where a ship is lost in space. it said they need a native american for an officer and a grizzled tough man for a captain. they must have changed it since then.
Really? I haven't heard that. What magazine was it?
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 18-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
haukipesukone

*stumble*
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 18-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #6
neutrino
Inactive

I've watched every Trek and every episode ten million times over. How you can even come to any connection between Sisko and Obama or indeed Trek and future events here beats me.
Hell, according to Trek there was a Eugenics war in 1996.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
arty2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
I was watching another great episode of DS9 and I got me thinking. I've previously compared Obama to Sisko in the sense that a black guy is the leader. Today's scifi is tomorrow's reality.

For those who don't know about DS9 I'll try to give a brief description. There's this planet Bajor inhabited by a spiritual race of people, the Bajorans. They were 50 years under brutal Cardassian occupation. Eventually the Bajorans were able to fight off the Cardassians. Then the Federation comes in, this interstellar EU that Earth is a part of.

Under the command of Benjamin Sisko a Federation crew takes control of the space station Deep Space 9 near Bajor with the intention of helping Bajor join the Federation. Pretty soon after their arrival, Sisko and his crew discover a wormhole to the other side of the galaxy near Bajor. According to the Bajorans it's their Celestial Temple and they hail Sisko as the Emissary (like Jesus or something) of the Prophets (their gods). The Prophets are some sort of aliens that live outside linear time in the wormhole.

Sisko at first doesn't like being a religious icon, and thinks the Bajorans are wrong, but toward the end of the series it's revealed that Sisko is actually related to the Prophets. That his mother was actually one of them.

The parallels between Obama and him are that they're both black and the leader figure. They're both a religious icon (at least that how they're trying to make Obama look). They're both related to the gods (Obama being one of the bloodlines despite being of the "wrong" race). There's one major difference though, Obama sucks but Sisko kicks ass.

I don't think it's just a coincidence or anything. Look at the original Star Trek in the sixties. The bridge crew had in addition to "normal" white people also a Russian, a Japanese, a black woman and an alien (who is actually Jewish). Now that multiculturalism is pretty common.

Star Trek Voyager points out that after Obama the president will be Hillary or something...
mmmm...Hillary clinton = Capt Janeway...thats a bit of a stretch
Old 19-11-2009, 03:24 AM   #8
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
I've watched every Trek and every episode ten million times over. How you can even come to any connection between Sisko and Obama or indeed Trek and future events here beats me.
Hell, according to Trek there was a Eugenics war in 1996.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
mmmm...Hillary clinton = Capt Janeway...thats a bit of a stretch
There isn't any direct connection between their personalities, but more like their roles. Some symbolical synchronistic dream logic kind of thing.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 22-03-2016, 03:43 PM   #9
childofthetao

I know this is old, but I want to say I agree, I had those same thoughts in the 90's when I was really into star trek, it always made me think "one day there will be a black president, then after him comes the blonde woman."

I KNOW he's not black, but that's how he is sold.

And the people not seeing thee connection, you need to read up on predictive programming.

Resurrecting this thread is OK, since it is now becoming relevant, since the election is close.

The TV show Smallville was full of Obama programming, in season 1 ep 18 called DRONE, we are conditioned for the unique way in which obama ran for president, you think it's a coincidence clark run for school president in the same vague unheard of way?

Obama himself said "I am from krypton and I'm here to save the earth" creating a connection between the seemingly unconnected events on the show and himself, significantly strengthening the programming.

No way in hell is it all a coincidence.
Old 22-03-2016, 04:07 PM   #10
white light

Star Trek has always represented equality. Having women and black people as captains is logical.

The USA is supposedly founded on equality. Having women and black people as presidents is logical.

Seeing a parallel between the two is logical, all things being equal.

Having a huge divide between rich and poor is illogical. Perhaps it is logical to those in control of the wealth to equalise society in all other aspects before equalising the wealth, if that is the aim. Otherwise they just look like crooks.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
childofthetao

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Star Trek has always represented equality. Having women and black people as captains is logical.

The USA is supposedly founded on equality. Having women and black people as presidents is logical.

Seeing a parallel between the two is logical, all things being equal.

Having a huge divide between rich and poor is illogical. Perhaps it is logical to those in control of the wealth to equalise society in all other aspects before equalising the wealth, if that is the aim. Otherwise they just look like crooks.
Everything you said is perfectly true, but I think you missed the point about predictive programming.
Old 22-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #12
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthetao View Post
Everything you said is perfectly true, but I think you missed the point about predictive programming.
I'm aware of predictive programming, but I can't tell the difference between the TV shows and the CT's bleating on about it, both do the same job well enough so I refrained to comment.
Old 22-03-2016, 04:37 PM   #13
childofthetao

Quote:
I'm aware of predictive programming, but I can't tell the difference between the TV shows and the CT's bleating on about it, both do the same job well enough so I refrained to comment.
What's a CT?
Old 22-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #14
white light

Quote:
What's a CT?
Conspiracy theorist.

Seems to me that many of the CT’s talking about predictive programming in film and TV and news etc also give predictions of their own regarding the coming state of the world. How is that any different?

Last edited by white light; 22-03-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 22-03-2016, 06:05 PM   #15
childofthetao

Quote:
Conspiracy theorist.

Seems to me that many of the CT’s talking about predictive programming in film and TV and news etc also give predictions of their own regarding the coming state of the world. How is that any different?

I don't understand what you mean, the predictions come from the TV, not the person calling it out. Me and the OP have stated predictive programming in star trek and smallville, we offered none of our own predictions, because to us it comes from thee TV, although I see how from your perspective it would seem like they come from us.

For one thing (if I understand you correctly) the difference (and it's huge) is the amount of people that the TV reaches compared to what a CT reaches. If a CT makes a prediction it is just a prediction, it's not predictive programming. This makes me question whether you do understand the difference between a prediction and predictive programming (unless of course, if I am misunderstanding you).

Season 1, ep 18 of Smallville is perfect example, it makes no prediction, it just shows Clark running for school president, then five or six years later a man runs for president in the same manner, he also alludes to being superman, creating a link the peoples subconscious minds between Clark running for school president and the man running for real president. The emotions of the past event (the TV election, thee program) then overlap with the current even (the real election), of course only if you don't notice it when it happens onscreen.

If you doubt what I'm saying you should read up on NLP, hypnosis and mentalism. The state does what a mentalist does when he "seems" to read your mind, he didn't really read your mind, he just manipulated you into choosing the card/number/word/(president) that he wanted you to. Look into how mentalists do this, then pay attention to the TV and presidential speeches and news readers.

Again, sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Last edited by childofthetao; 22-03-2016 at 06:07 PM.
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #16
white light

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean, the predictions come from the TV, not the person calling it out. Me and the OP have stated predictive programming in star trek and smallville, we offered none of our own predictions, because to us it comes from thee TV, although I see how from your perspective it would seem like they come from us.

For one thing (if I understand you correctly) the difference (and it's huge) is the amount of people that the TV reaches compared to what a CT reaches. If a CT makes a prediction it is just a prediction, it's not predictive programming. This makes me question whether you do understand the difference between a prediction and predictive programming (unless of course, if I am misunderstanding you).

Season 1, ep 18 of Smallville is perfect example, it makes no prediction, it just shows Clark running for school president, then five or six years later a man runs for president in the same manner, he also alludes to being superman, creating a link the peoples subconscious minds between Clark running for school president and the man running for real president. The emotions of the past event (the TV election, thee program) then overlap with the current even (the real election), of course only if you don't notice it when it happens onscreen.

If you doubt what I'm saying you should read up on NLP, hypnosis and mentalism. The state does what a mentalist does when he "seems" to read your mind, he didn't really read your mind, he just manipulated you into choosing the card/number/word/(president) that he wanted you to. Look into how mentalists do this, then pay attention to the TV and presidential speeches and news readers.

Again, sorry if I misunderstood your question.
I'm just thinking about the energy that's floating around. A suggestion is a suggestion, overt or covert. I don't see how Clark Kent running for school president actually says anything about real presidential candidates. What's the nuance?. Am I really gonna think the US president is superman?. But, yeah sure, media can be used to nefarious purpose. I'm just not a fan of predictions, subliminal or otherwise.
Old 22-03-2016, 07:07 PM   #17
childofthetao

Quote:
I don't see how Clark Kent running for school president actually says anything about real presidential candidates. What's the nuance?. Am I really gonna think the US president is superman?
No, it's just a verbal link he makes between himself (since he said) and the show.

Do you remember the unique way in which Obama ran for president?
Old 22-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #18
white light

Quote:
No, it's just a verbal link he makes between himself (since he said) and the show.

Do you remember the unique way in which Obama ran for president?
Ok, but you could say the whole of history is predictive programming, the tactics used by politicians in ancient rome aren't too different to today. One can at least draw parallels. And in a holographic universe the future exists in the past, etc.
Old 22-03-2016, 10:02 PM   #19
childofthetao

Well, technically you are right, anything can be predicative programming, but if that particular thing you saw never happens in your life (which it's not likely to if everything you see is just random) then it's not programming at all.

But real predictive programming has very specific links to things can't happen by chance, that's why it's possible to detect but can only be done if you already know what the programming is for, without that information you just see an innocent scene playing out. Any attempt to intuit future events though predictive programming on TV is pure speculation. Such as guessing we are being conditioned to live a certain way if society collapses, you know how they live on the walking dead, society breakdown shows are all like that, notice how the people never all get together and rebuild? They always kill each other, steal and prey on each other. Pure speculation yes, predictive programming? Who knows.

In the ep of the lone gunmen, in which 9/11 plays out years before it actually happened (im sure you've heard of this) a man from the Us government says regarding the planes crashing into the towers "we couldn't figure out how to fake it, so we had to really do it". The US government basically admitting they did. Notice how this is the primary conspiracy theory or 9/11? As I like to call it the unofficial official story. Were people conditioned for it?
The main audience of that show are conspiracy minded people, people who would likely not accept the official story of such an event with so much conspiracy "theory" behind it. That line of dialogue is predictive programming, so the question becomes why on earth would they put THAT thought into conspiracy minded peoples minds? Think about that, it's a good one.

Here is some of the Obama programming in season 1 ep 18 "Drone" of Smallville in which candidates are running for school president.

The ep starts with Pete describing what makes a good president. Chloe asks his opinion on the candidates and regarding the most qualified he says "Elections aren't about qualifications they're about popularity". Chloe then derides the most popular candidate for having a name that rhymes with some other foreign word. Pete then berates her for judging her based on something so silly.

This very same issue (which without this subconscious suggestion would have been more of an issue) was in some peoples mind regarding Obama's name being almost identical to Osama.

When Clark is at his booth thing his desk is covered in American flags surrounded by red white and blue balloons as though he's running for presidency of the country, not the school. In another scene Clark's presidential flyer is shown next to two American flags.

When Chloe asks Clark what he stands for he says “Truth and justice”, Chloe then calls it vague, echoing Obamas “I stand for change” slogan, which was unusually vague for a presidential candidate.

Chloe then asks his stance on some particular issues: cutting budgets, nutritional value of food, and privacy issues of unwarranted searches.

Obama has made some nasty budget cuts, he signed the Monsanto Protection Act, and the searching without warrants thing goes without saying.

The ep also deals with the issue of declining bees (hence the title of the ep, drone), Obama passed three bills related to that.

At the end of the ep Clark reads his speech of which we hear the first couple of sentences before the episode ends. One of those sentences is “If we want to change the world, we must first change ourselves” again echoing Obamas slogan “I stand for change” including the main word of that (change) twice.

I'm not saying this is the only programming it took to get most people to vote for Obama, not at all, but I don't watch everything on TV.

You could think of it as a subconscious symbol being created and empowered through association. Then when something of similar association (similarity) in real life is experienced, such as a similar person, saying similar things, doing similar things, surrounded by similar things (the flags in this case) and ESPECIALLY if he says something bizarre like "I am from Krypton and I'm here to save the earth" then the subconscious mind in a way almost sees them as the same thing, giving you the same feelings without you realizing it. Granted, the more suggestible you are the more effective it is, but even someone who wouldn't consider themselves suggestible can be easily effected due to how lowered ones "guard" is when sitting down watching TV in the comfort of your own home.

Have you ever seen Penn & Tellers Fool Us? It's like the x factor but for magicians in which people try to fool Penn and Teller.
In one ep a mentalist asks a volunteer to choose randomly from her own mind a film, any she wants. He writes down his prediction, asks her what the film was, and viola, it's the right film. He didn't fool Penn or Teller who recognized what he did and congratulated him on his "pantomime".

You see as the magician was talking before asking her to choose a film, he seemed to be gesturing enthusiastically with his hands, nothing suspicious though, I never suspected a thing. But it was his body movements that put that particular film into her mind.

So if one man can use body movements to make another man choose a particular film, just imagine what the most powerful intelligence agencies can do on an unsuspecting population with TV shows, news shows, and documentary's.

Hopefully I didn't bore you with all that, I'm just trying to show you how predictive programming works as it's impossible to detect without know HOW it can effect the subconscious.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:22 AM   #20
white light

Did Clark have all of his policies blocked by congress?