Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 02-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #41
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Thanks tracker,

Bear in mind you will also need long time plans, books, for education on folk medicine, getting sugar/honey for making alchohol for anteseptic and shock treatment, farming and stock breeding. Think along these lines and also keep the books dry.

Then and cutting trees for heat. A double handed saw takes 2 strong people and believe me I have cut down lots of trees. - It is not easy. You must leave time for the green wood to dry out.

Natural materials for making housing. The best one I saw was the Hobbit design.

Drying herbs and storing them safely, marking which they are and their many uses.

Digging laterines, using sponges as toilet roll, sourcing salt for food preservation. Also for when the worst of the time is over there is an excellent plan for making a magnetic electrical power source. When I find out how to do this I will post it or send it to tien an and maybe he would post it. I also have bought very cheap plans for making wind and solar power I can post these the same way. The materials are easily accessable.

Sea weed, called dulce here in Ireland is an excellent source of iodine and is eaten raw as it is great for your heart, healing the body and bone mending.

But the best survival plan is community. People of all ages have skills that are valuable. When you hunt who is going to babysit? Who can tell the tales, who can remember the old ways for toothache etc?

Just a few ideas.
edited .

Last edited by tracker; 02-11-2009 at 11:39 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #42
white horse
Banned

Thumbs up Excellent idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
I have considered a thread about a written informative tell tellstory of todays troubles that can link to the future generations if all knowledge of the elite goes missing .
telling them about
our criminal run governments
banks
business
how we did not give permition for nealry all these laws
poisioned foods and warnings for what it will do
poisoned water

so that should any one person find itin the future ----there will be some small complete achive of bloodlines/ groups , names
so that ------------- they can use as evidence ------to link to their future inprisoned state and see how hard we went fighting , informing , trying our best to get rid of these scum bags .

hopefully by then ------------- in the NWO generation --enough people might be able to do something .

who knows ?

like a proof of history time capsual .( the real history truth , and what its like seeing it all happen with out our permision )

what do you think ?

Absolutely a great idea - in every post-apocolyptical sci-fi movie, there is always some form of record from before the coming of the evil that was cobbled together before hand by some well meaning and partially informed group!

It's endearing, in a non-patronising way of course!

Let tell you a quick tale; at University I had a radio show, 8-10pm Thursdays; anyway, I used to say to others that I did not care if I had no listeners, I would still do the 2 hour show as best I could!

So even if the record does not make it, it is still worth doing it!

OK - Count me in... I'm riotously busy at the moment... but I have thought along these lines before, so would have some input to contribute;
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #43
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Absolutely a great idea - in every post-apocolyptical sci-fi movie, there is always some form of record from before the coming of the evil that was cobbled together before hand by some well meaning and partially informed group!

It's endearing, in a non-patronising way of course!

Let tell you a quick tale; at University I had a radio show, 8-10pm Thursdays; anyway, I used to say to others that I did not care if I had no listeners, I would still do the 2 hour show as best I could!

So even if the record does not make it, it is still worth doing it!

OK - Count me in... I'm riotously busy at the moment... but I have thought along these lines before, so would have some input to contribute;
edited

Last edited by tracker; 02-11-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #44
tracker

edited

Old 02-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #45
tracker

edited again for copy rights

Old 02-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #46
white horse
Banned

Quote:
1st of all we must make a thread .

call it time capsule .

we can make lists of elite bloodlines
what they do
what busninesses they run

bla bla bla

then show how we didnt want it

what warnings we have for the future .

ask them questions like --------are many children of your era now having many health problems ?

things like that .
OK - so we talking to future generations here.

A kind of potted history of how we got here herded by the elite.

I can do some pieces on history; definitions and history of freedom; the ten steps of fascism etc...

And also possibly astronomy - the type of stuff that is useful information; how to recognise the sky, find your direction, understand the times of year/day etc...

There's some work there, maybe can do it in a blog as well in parallel, as using just one thread may get messy...

TimeCapsule... hmmmmm
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #47
vetis

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Thanks for the effort & info tracker.

I have been trying to find somewhere that sells Iodine, any ideas, links?

Cheers
If you have them Lidl is selling salt with iodine in it/iodized salt.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #48
tracker

here are some facts written by others who really do know their stuff .

If you cant take my word for it -listen to them instead .

I say this -------not to people who know that this is true but to the doubters .

http://www.survivaltopics.com/surviv...s-to-yourself/

Old 07-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #49
rollotomaz1
Banned

Quote:
here are some facts written by others who really do know their stuff .

If you cant take my word for it -listen to them instead .

I say this -------not to people who know that this is true but to the doubters .

http://www.survivaltopics.com/surviv...s-to-yourself/
Nice one track, I can see we are on track no pun intended by the way,

The more an ordinary punter on the street reads into such information the more he will soon realise that what may become fact, will soon come to realose that its not going to be easy for many people themselves included,

Threads like yours may be to many as scare mongering and doom and gloom, but at least you have tried to warn them of what's possible, so there is no harm done to anyone, one day they might if they survived thank such a person if they were forthcomming and honest and say so one day,

I think there is wise advice as to say, to try and get through the worst of things, then and only then start looking for help and protection with a community, because one man on his own may survive quite a bit longer because he is not tied as much, but a family is going to be hard pushed to survive any lengthy campains.

Like you have said survival skills is only a small portion of what will be needed a dose of peoples skills wouldn't go far wrong, then you know where you stand in the thickof it

Cheers mucker, keep up the good work
rollotomaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #50
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollotomaz1 View Post
Nice one track, I can see we are on track no pun intended by the way,

The more an ordinary punter on the street reads into such information the more he will soon realise that what may become fact, will soon come to realose that its not going to be easy for many people themselves included,

Threads like yours may be to many as scare mongering and doom and gloom, but at least you have tried to warn them of what's possible, so there is no harm done to anyone, one day they might if they survived thank such a person if they were forthcomming and honest and say so one day,

I think there is wise advice as to say, to try and get through the worst of things, then and only then start looking for help and protection with a community, because one man on his own may survive quite a bit longer because he is not tied as much, but a family is going to be hard pushed to survive any lengthy campains.

Like you have said survival skills is only a small portion of what will be needed a dose of peoples skills wouldn't go far wrong, then you know where you stand in the thickof it

Cheers mucker, keep up the good work
I thankyou for your compliments and by reading your threads and posts it truly is a compliment as you are quite a person who does not take sides -----but knows what is right and wrong regardless the concept of sides .
that I admire very much .

I have told on my other threads that survival is only a small part , and If I had too ----I would not be afraid to work for the PTB as an engineer and a home safety counciler --------what ever -----because survival is about ------yes youve got it --------surviving .

I dont plan to fight the NWO ---i plan to survive it .

My children are my only priority and with that in mind ---------if i have to ( as they say ) sit and dine with the devil ------------so be it .

Some folks do say I am scare monering and doom and gloom .
but atleast I offer -----------some releif stratergies where others do not .

I look at their threads of doom and gloom and bad boy big brother ------yet none of them supply some defence or independance for the reader .

The typical bollocks I get on this forum is typical mind controlled reactions ----------and on an icke forum ???????????/ thats bad !

the same folks slagging me off are the same giving it the hype doom and gloom threads ----bad boy big brother ----yet offer no help so when these guys give it some to me ----------------I always remember what it is they do .
It makes taking their kiddy play ground slating matches quite easy to take mainly because I can see that they act like ferril kids let loose with anger problems because they dont have mothers boob in the cake holes .

what they want is for me to titty feed them with cotton wool on all subjects .

personally Im not their nappy changer .