Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
mr_pixie
Inactive

Default Vatican power Vs Masonic power

Who are most powerfull group The Vatican or The Masions? Or are they really one and the same?
mr_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
grandsecretary

No contest. The Vatican is emmensely powerful. Far, far more powerful than the Moderns form of Freemasonry.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
aronia

Default Know Your Enemy (Jesuits and the Vatican)

Know Your Enemy (Jesuits and the Vatican)

LINK

Quote:
"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power, power in its most despotic exercise, absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits].

Quote:
Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses."
Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)
The world is controlled by the Jesuits, Black Nobility, and the Vatican. The Jesuits are a military organization not a religious order. The vatican and the Jesuits are not Christianity. The New World Order is controlled by elite jesuits and the black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The world bankers are NOT top of the food chain. They all follow the jesuit order and follow the supreme jesuit general aka black pope Adolfo Nicolas. The other jesuit elites are Adolfo's 6 generals which is known as his assistance. Adolfo directs and guide the white pope and tells him what to do and say. The white pope is not a christian. When Jesuits and the Vatican say they believe in God they are referring to Lucifer as the God. Christians have been fooled for centuries that the Vatican is pure and good when the Vatican and the Jesuits have destroyed sovereign nations across the globe. The illuminati was created by the Jesuits in the 1700's because at that time Jesuitism was banned in 80 countries. People at that time knew the Vatican was corrupt and desired world dominance. A lot of ppl are now learnin about the new world order but they are being taught the fake jew banker world order. Yes i know world bankers have great power but they all follow the vatican. Think about it, every world leader goes to and respects the Vatican no matter what religion they believe in. The black pope Adolfo and his 6 generals control the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican Bank(richest bank in the world), space laws, maritime laws, other jesuits, jesuit teachings in the Vatican, Knights of Malta, illuminati, black nobility, CIA, FBI, other secret services, Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, IMF, multiple world banks, FED, and the trilateral commission. The illuminati, Bilderberg, CFR, IMF, etc is told what to do and is given ideas form the Jesuit Elite, The Jesuits also sank the titanic to kill the elite who opposed the idea of the FED in order to create the FED. The Jesuits were the ones that came up wit the idea of the UN. Alex Jones is a fraud and a half truther. He was hired by the Vatican to do alternative media because the Jesuits knew ppl were eventually gonna find out about the nwo so if you cant stop the truth from coming out then the next best thing is to control the way the truth is heard by putting NWO doublle agents in alternative media. Alternative Media has been hijacked and is now corrupt. You can still go to infowars but remember you are being told only certain things about the NWO. This is why Alex never talks about knights of malta, pope, roman catholic church, vatican, and the jesuits. His own sister goes to a jesuit school! So the REAL NWO is a jesuit world order not a jew world order!

Last edited by aronia; 27-10-2009 at 08:19 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
lightgiver

Default Knights of Malta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pixie View Post
Who are most powerfull group The Vatican or The Masions? Or are they really one and the same?

Knights of Malta

The Masonic grades of The Knight of Malta and The Knight Templar are the Rosicrucian upper-degrees of Freemasonry.

The Order of the Knights of Malta, the powerful, wealthy and mysterious Roman Catholic body that traces its origins to the Crusades, has begun a papal style search for a new leader to combat its “secretive” image after the death of its Grand Master.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle3337347.ece http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Arti...s_of_malta.htm

I would say,all the same,different levels and degrees.

another interesting link, http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/th...sonry4of6.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-10-2009 at 12:17 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 07:24 AM   #5
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pixie View Post
The Vatican. Yet there is a masonic influence within the Vatican. It started with P2 and the Mafia. No one has confirmed that P2 ever let go of it's connection with the Vatican. Do they ever?

I'd agree with LG's post. It's another arm of the secret societies who have influence.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 07:33 AM   #6
stevepenny
Inactive

Last edited by stevepenny; 28-10-2009 at 07:37 AM.
stevepenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Order of the Knights of Malta, the powerful, wealthy and mysterious Roman Catholic body that traces its origins to the Crusades, has begun a papal style search for a new leader to combat its “secretive” image after the death of its Grand Master.
I reckon that you would be just the man for the job Lightgiver. Do you need a reference? I am sure that you could "combat its secretive image"
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
grandsecretary

I am prepared for a small wager. Does the name Tony Blair mean anything to anyone?

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
lightgiver

Default On the roof tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
I reckon that you would be just the man for the job Lightgiver. Do you need a reference? I am sure that you could "combat its secretive image"
They would not be able to handle me .
Old 30-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #10
lightgiver

Default Bliar

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Does the name Tony Blair mean anything to anyone?
Not really.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-10-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
They would not be able to handle me .
I hear that this the same problem that some masons have with me
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
lightgiver

Default Power corrupts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
I hear that this the same problem that some masons have with me
Yes I believe so.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-10-2009 at 10:44 PM.