Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 26-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
andyh
Banned

Default Requested new thread- practical experiences

I'm copying a post I made in a previous thread at trackers request within that thread as he thought it quite useful info and deserving of a separate thread so here it is below.
Those who have had similar experiences or knowledge can you please add to it? Also if you have questions about what happened to me and why etc feel free to ask.Cheers.

The reason why it seems obvious to me is that I used to be in the army (thank gawd I left).

Remote villages are unlikely to be raided for food if they're the right kind of remote - I'll explain some more below.

First off I'd like to point out I notice the constructive criticism you used in your reply. It's good to see

I say that it's obvious for what I mentioned above because everyone on this forum (or perhaps almost everyone) has been brought here because they have already seen David Icke's videos or Alex Jones' videos. Therefore you are really preaching to the choir. However, I will concede that there are a few who may have joined the forum but not yet seen the info as yet.

To be useful for the thread, here's how I see things from a military standpoint...some of this may shock/scare, I don't intend it to be that way. It's just the truth.
(I'm going to lay out the info below as if you are in the UK, it's similar for other places but think about what's different in your case if you're not in the UK)

1) All war is deception.
At all times we have been spoonfed rubbish by the MSM, the same will apply when tshtf. Believe only what your own info gathering can supply in the way of intelligence.
2) Know your enemy.
Every soldier on todays battlefield does not know his enemy. This much is fact otherwise they'd be pointing their guns somewhere else
3) Think like your enemy.
How would the govt/army/police act? Remember...they have been planning this for a long time...One thing is for sure, speed efficiency and dealing with the largest amount of people in one swift stroke will be their main agenda.

4) Act now, not when tshtf.
If martial law is enacted, cities will be surrounded and cordoned off BEFORE you even see soldiers in the city.
Cities do not usually have lots of food growing at the side of the roads. What they do have are shops, these will be looted very quickly. Survival of the fittest and every man for himself will apply here. Decent people will be the first to suffer.

5) What about after tptb show their hand?
Lets say people start dropping like flies from a flu like illness, the media announces that it is biological terrorism.
The govt move in under this pretence and announce martial law and they "quarantine" whole cities...
I doubt very much that they expect to dispatch every single human being on this planet. They need an excuse to do what they do at all times.
The main reason is actually NOT to keep joe public in line...it's to keep security forces in line.
Do not believe for a minute that soldiers will turn on their govt. They WILL kill civvies without a second thought. There is evidence for this throughout history in many different countries eg- N.Ireland. These guys are brain washed and full of even more fear than yourself and they have guns. If you are in a city when these guys come then you are well and truly screwed. I have little hope to offer anyone in a city, you might manage using sewers for a while but you run the risk of disease and there will be others who will have thought of this and they will give no quarter if they come across you down there.

6) So given the above how do I survive? What if I am responsible for a wife and kids too?
OK. Many questions to ask yourself first here. What can you do for a living? What are your skills? Is your wife with you on this? (Now that's a scary one to contemplate, if not and if your partner will never agree to leave then you may need to leave him/her.Perhaps in the hope he/she will see sense later but you must not disclose your new location to anyone including relations...this is bloody hard, it will take a certain cold ruthless logic but rich people don't get to be the way they are by being as loving as we are)

7) Transport.
You need to drive. If you don't already then get started learning now. Buy an old banger for a few hundred quid, make sure it has a full years tax disc when you move.
Get a cheap trailer for it and ensure the lights work and the trailer has a matching legal plate.
Use a ferry to get out of the UK. The airports are monitored heavily. Use a ferry where you do not have to go through customs. Stranraer - Larne then driving into southern Ireland will get you out of the UK without any "official" record of it. You can either stay in Ireland or now use other means to get out and sell the old banger to pay for the flight tickets or perhaps use another ferry.
Now yes there will be a record of you having travelled but it won't be from a point within the UK, these records are checked first, this gives you a head start.
I mentioned a rural location with sea access, it's possible to also purchase and moor a small boat locally in places like this. You can rapidly cover distance that would be awkward with a car in rural mountainous places.

8) Set up base camp.
You need to move to a country where there is ample rural space with very low rural populations spread over a wide area with access to as many "conveniences" as possible.
Conveniences here does not mean shops. It means sea, rivers, mountains, caves, flora, temperate weather, farms and most important of all friends.
The nearest city needs to be at least 50 miles away.
You need your own water supply from a deep bore (not surface water and not mains water), you also need your own electricity supply. It's possible to rent a house with it's own water in rural locations but highly unlikely that you can get something with it's own electricity. This is going to take time to accrue money to afford this.
Most people if they're like me, probably have a low income...maybe even some debt. If you move out of the country and you don't let people know where you are going (or better still leave a false trail) then it's quite possible to ditch said debt. With the current economic situation banks are not going to trace down every single penny. There's probably a cut off point of perhaps around £50,000 that it's just not worth the effort, not to mention they never had the money to loan in the first place and the people have bailed them out time and again as we have seen already.
Starting with a clean slate somewhere new will enable you to use cash only and never again borrow money. Never again use a credit card as it is a way to track people and enslave them.
You will rapidly start to accrue saved money which you can use to purchase really empowering stuff such as wind/solar power, food stocks...in fact any of hundreds of items which increase self sufficiency. If you have your own power you can rig it into the grid and actually get paid for it!! (Again only some countries do this- research which).

9) Banking.
You will still need to play along with the system for a while, you'll still need to earn money.
Open an account with a bank but only use a cash card. Make sure that the bank is not UK owned/affiliated.
Get a friend with a credit card if you need to order stuff
If possible convert some cash to "real money" this can be surprising...booze,fuel,clothing,food...these are real money AFTER tshtf, slightly BEFORE you may want to consider a little silver or perhaps gold but gold is pricey...even now and too large an amount to split for small items. It's the sort of thing you'd use to buy a car or convert for cash when needed. I'm not of the opinion that precious metals are going to be of much use for long.
Be ready to empty your bank account at short notice, try to withdraw as much cash as poss each week, leave as little as poss in the bank.

10) Settle in.
Talk to the locals, get involved just like a normal family. Sit in the pub, smile have a few drinks and listen.
If folk there need some help and you have the ability to do so then voluteer your services. You'll rapidly get some friends. Stay as apolitical as possible, if anyone enquires then just tell them that you think all politicians are the same lying toerags and you cba with them anymore. It ends the discussion neatly and leaves the door open for why you think that way if you think they're the right sort to tell.

11) Save your pennies.
Buy local stuff straight away, this gets friends. You're going to need them later no matter how well setup you are.
Local stuff is also likely very damn good.
Use places like Lidl/Aldi for the rest but never for meat.

12) Communications.
While things are still good, use a pay as you go mobile phone. Do not register it. Never get a landline. If poss get local wireless broadband perhaps a cb/ham radio and cheap walkies later on.

13) Plant your own food, maybe even keep some chickens if you fancy it. You'll never be completely self sufficient here. I don't care what others say. Unless you have had a lifetime of training in doing this then you're not going to do too well. You can certainly make some impact though and if you're lucky there's no doubt lots of wild growing food to be had.
Learn to fish. This is a simple thing to do, passes the time, perhaps gets you more friends and it's free
Later on you can perhaps do this to make a few bob or help out locally.

14) What about when/if....
This may never come imho. TPTB will expect that with economic collapse and cities/towns cordoned off that those in remote locations will starve/die off simply because of the breakdown. Those that survive will be worthy of being in their "new world order". Thats my take on it.
(or perhaps the world awakening will happen before tptb can implement their grand plan?)
If things are even worse than this then there won't be much you can do anyway. Doing any more than the above is unfeasible unless you are young, fit, male and single with no ties whatsoever and have extensive military and survival training. Although I have had the training, I am no longer young,fit and single. There's only so much you can expect to be capable of and you will need the help of others. Trust me on this, anything more is walter mitty land. Note that I have not talked about weapons at all, they are of no use to the average UK citizen. You're more likely to come a cropper by having one around, especially anywhere in Europe except Switzerland.
The motto is, do what you can but do it now.
I've already done all the above and more besides but I'd be typing out a whole book on this (perhaps I should lol).
The above are the main immediate concerns imho, acting upon the info may indeed save your life and those of your loved ones or at the very least...extend your chances a hundred fold.
Good luck.

NB: Safe countries imho:

Iceland (well out of the way, future IT work here in datacentres powered by clean energy,english is spoken by just about everybody and to a very surprisingly high standard, many large IT companies WILL move here very soon and there'll be jobs, watch this space. I'm considering a move there myself)

Greenland (soon to be a new independant state, not part of EU or US, well out of the way hence physically very safe but jobs here will be hard to come by, Danish people may consider this as an option due to languages or the exteme survival alpha male I mention above lol)

Ireland (on the western edge of europe, small police force, tiny armed forces, huge rural locations, very self sufficient housing, reduced prices, very family oriented people, still a large amount of well paid jobs, english spoken and english social attitudes. A good jump point to elsewhere.)

I'll add more later perhaps or answer questions about how I've done so far/ what problems I've encountered etc.
The above is REAL info, not american survivalist bollocks.
I'll try to keep answers as real and down to earth as possible. Cheers.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I'm copying a post I made in a previous thread at trackers request within that thread as he thought it quite useful info and deserving of a separate thread so here it is below.
Those who have had similar experiences or knowledge can you please add to it? Also if you have questions about what happened to me and why etc feel free to ask.Cheers.
[i]
The reason why it seems obvious to me is that I used to be in the army (thank gawd I left).

Remote villages are unlikely to be raided for food if they're the right kind of remote - I'll explain some more below.

First off I'd like to point out I notice the constructive criticism you used in your reply. It's good to see

I say that it's obvious for what I mentioned above because everyone on this forum (or perhaps almost everyone) has been brought here because they have already seen David Icke's videos or Alex Jones' videos. Therefore you are really preaching to the choir. However, I will concede that there are a few who may have joined the forum but not yet seen the info as yet.

To be useful for the thread, here's how I see things from a military standpoint...some of this may shock/scare, I don't intend it to be that way. It's just the truth.
(I'm going to lay out the info below as if you are in the UK, it's similar for other places but think about what's different in your case if you're not in the UK)
thanks for that info ----------even just the small part above .
People need to know this stuff and it cant come at a better time than now .

Parents are coming more concerned for the well being of their children and are also waking up to the fact just how delicate this system of "touch switch" and "shelf life" ( food stores ) are and their dependancy upon the delicate system we have .
Also parents are now waking up to the fact that they need to prepare , not because of things like the NWO , but just because depending on someone elses system can place them in dire need later on , thus creating threads that gives practical info like this , they can gain some knowledge to make their life more independant upon them self , something that TPTb dont like people having .

For now unfortunately my house hold chores call and my family need me cleaning out our shed ---------it has mice and we know what terrible deseases they can have ------so at the mo' Im getting on with making my family safer ( for what good it will do ) and will return later on to this thread to add comment and thought upon this "NEED TO KNOW" imformation.

thanks for this thread , a need to know for all .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile Feel free to ask

What happend to you??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
petercookie

Good thread AndyH. Where you in the SAS mate? lol. I agree with alot of what you are saying and would also like to here more.

My advise is concentrate at the basics, if you can. Prioritized. Whats your basic needs? - Shelter, fire, water, then food. While we are in a current state of luxary, its good to practice the basics as much as you can imo.Something which i need to do more of tbh. Then if the shit hits the fan, you will know how to build fires/ get water / buiild shelters ect. Find the right place with the right resourses and you could well be sorted. You may find that the enemy is not the main threat too, the main threat might be the elements and how well you can actually do your skills.

And if you can get good at doing the basic skills which i metioned about, that makes it more difficult for anyone who would want to find you.
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
andyh
Banned

The above was intended for a guide for a family guy to get his wife and kids out of the UK as quickly and easily as poss without leaving a trace.
To be honest here, this should have been done several years ago if you were in that situation.
I used to be an ordinary skivvy (deffo not SAS lol) but got talent spotted, don't want to go into it too much on the forums tbh. I don't like the armed forces and want to have nothing to do with it nowadays.
I did a thread with a bit of history about myself a while back-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058334945

Read that one, then the reply to trev1 just below it.

Basically I had a rough time where I used to live in the UK with the family and I left the country with £1000 in me pocket and nothing but a car,trailer and me wife n kids in it.
Old 28-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
tracker

Quote:
1) All war is deception.
At all times we have been spoonfed rubbish by the MSM, the same will apply when tshtf. Believe only what your own info gathering can supply in the way of intelligence.
2) Know your enemy.
Every soldier on todays battlefield does not know his enemy. This much is fact otherwise they'd be pointing their guns somewhere else
3) Think like your enemy.
How would the govt/army/police act? Remember...they have been planning this for a long time...One thing is for sure, speed efficiency and dealing with the largest amount of people in one swift stroke will be their main agenda.

4) Act now, not when tshtf.
If martial law is enacted, cities will be surrounded and cordoned off BEFORE you even see soldiers in the city.
Cities do not usually have lots of food growing at the side of the roads. What they do have are shops, these will be looted very quickly. Survival of the fittest and every man for himself will apply here. Decent people will be the first to suffer.
the 1st 3 points made here are esential for people to know . I say this because unless you know those facts , it makes it harder to understand what is going on and why , this can seriousely hinder the mind set and there for restrict ones ability to gain enginuity for survival , this is why meees thinks you have made some tiptop door openers for the mind .

point 4 ) --------------?
VERY GOOD !
I have come across threads here ( no names ) that fantasise about how people would love to "leave it all behind" - meaning all the materialistic stuff in their life .
yet I have pointed out that these fantasies are nothing and mean nothing unless they have gained knowledge about survival .
YEP
they go on about how lovely it would be to have a plot of their own
grow their own food etc
you know the score ----------------

yet hardly any of them have even tried growing their own food
dont know how hard it can be
dont gain knowledge about it

and then there is this fact that I pointed out

one day -------------and I mean one day --------it will happen .
the shit will hit the fan and they will HAVE TO leave it all behind , because thats mainly the only reason why something like that will happen . IE , the only time they will leave it behind is when something forces them to do so .
so ----------------what --------have they dont to learn how "TO LIVE WITH OUT IT ALL" ?

MOST of them have done nothing !

it is important for these folks to realise , unless they prepare and gain knowledge , it might be fine WANTING to leave it all behind , but if they dont practice and gain knowledge in how to do so when they do leave it behind ----------most of them will proabably die .

most of them are just complainers and dreamers who are not prepared to get off their backsides to back up their claims .

you have made some good points here .
I shall comment upon the rest in due course .

Old 28-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
tracker

Quote:
Lets say people start dropping like flies from a flu like illness, the media announces that it is biological terrorism.
The govt move in under this pretence and announce martial law and they "quarantine" whole cities...
I doubt very much that they expect to dispatch every single human being on this planet. They need an excuse to do what they do at all times.
The main reason is actually NOT to keep joe public in line...it's to keep security forces in line.
Do not believe for a minute that soldiers will turn on their govt. They WILL kill civvies without a second thought. There is evidence for this throughout history in many different countries eg- N.Ireland. These guys are brain washed and full of even more fear than yourself and they have guns. If you are in a city when these guys come then you are well and truly screwed. I have little hope to offer anyone in a city, you might manage using sewers for a while but you run the risk of disease and there will be others who will have thought of this and they will give no quarter if they come across you down there.
Thats a good point you made about the armed forces because they only need a voice over a radio and thats it -----civilians shot dead with no second thought and NO --------they wont turn on those who tell them what to do .

well and truly screwed ??????????????? very true .
If TSHTF and you are in a city -------------- oh well .

there are stratergies that can be used to get out but one needs to act quickly and not use things like cars , roads etc .

cities are the most dangerouse things that man has ever made , not just because of how crouded they are but because there is no reliable food source that can be harnessed thus shops will iether get raided 1st and then food supplies dwindle fast or the forces take control just before the big crunch ------making everything difficult .
and guess who gets the food 1st ?
defo not civilians -------it willbe the military .Got to keep them supplied up or no one will be able to do the job .

Old 28-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
andyh
Banned

What I have done is a compromise. I'm not totally off-grid and I'm still dependant on shops to a certain extent.
Nothing like as much as before but they key thing is I have the opportunity to learn and try things out now that I did not before, plus I have that time cushion to do something now should "tshtf"
I'm planting and growing some food, but I'm planting and growing a hell of a lot of friendships out here with the Irish locals who seem to have nothing against the English...well yorkshiremen anyway lol. So I'm actually making some progress it's all positive.
My kids play outside in total safety and freedom and nowadays I don't wake up from nightmares quite so often.
There's still stress but nothing like what I had to deal with in the past and I live in a house that some millionaires would have in the UK. You CAN achieve this and do it now.

Points 1,2 & 3 you quoted from me are from a book called "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, there's English versions available.
Old 28-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
tracker

Quote:
What I have done is a compromise. I'm not totally off-grid and I'm still dependant on shops to a certain extent.
Nothing like as much as before but they key thing is I have the opportunity to learn and try things out now that I did not before, plus I have that time cushion to do something now should "tshtf"
I'm planting and growing some food, but I'm planting and growing a hell of a lot of friendships out here with the Irish locals who seem to have nothing against the English...well yorkshiremen anyway lol. So I'm actually making some progress it's all positive.
My kids play outside in total safety and freedom and nowadays I don't wake up from nightmares quite so often.
There's still stress but nothing like what I had to deal with in the past and I live in a house that some millionaires would have in the UK. You CAN achieve this and do it now.

Points 1,2 & 3 you quoted from me are from a book called "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, there's English versions available.

sun tzu ah ? is that the guy who said that sometimes even though you might be outnumbered ---it can help -------WHERE you fight your enemy ?
is he also the one that stated that to truly beet the enemy it is best to just go inside his camp and kill the leader infront of his fighters ?
meees not sure but have heard a lot about this "art of war" thing .

I might just give that book a read my self .

It doesnt matter where you get the info ---------as long as you share it --lol.

this info is much apreciated and is essential in my opinion .

Old 28-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
andyh
Banned

http://www.daft.ie/2802326

^ Just an example of what €600 a month gets you in Ireland.
Plenty more besides on that site. Just look for detatched houses with long term rentals and feel free to haggle...they're desperate for tenants nowadays.
I mean just look at the kitchen for chrissake, let alone the rest of the size of the house. Much will depend on what job you do for location.
Old 29-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
tracker

Quote:
yep , seems though people are waiting until its too late to prepare for situations like this .

how many folks on this forum ?

how many have visited the survival section ?

Old 29-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
andyh
Banned

Quote:
I did a thread with a bit of history about myself a while back-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058334945

Read that one, then the reply to trev1 just below it.
Just a bit of history to top it off for you...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6383199.stm

Someone asked me in a pm why I didn't scope the area out first before moving in. I was a different person then than I am now. I was happy go lucky, trusting etc.
It was all just part of what made me change and look at the world differently. Before all this crap happened I didn't look into things deeply at all. I went to work and voted red or blue just like everyone else.

Part of me is optimistic that many more will change as things get nasty in the UK, the US and elsewhere in Europe and perhaps go through similar experiences that I did.
Until nasty things happen to you it's never all that real watching it on TV or in the newspapers, it's always "someone else's problem".
I hate myself at times for not seeing things sooner, but I wasn't the first to wake up to it all and I won't be the last.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #13
starstuff

Really good post Andyh, and thankyou Tracker for suggesting it gets a thread in its own right.

I've had SHTF preparation thoughts in my head for a while but given my physical and mental state (overweight, unfit and depressed), my three kids who are all quite young and still at school so very much in the system (youngest is 7 now so that's much better than it was ), and a husband who gives me tolerant/amused looks when I go off on an "Icke" rant () I have to admit I've been very reluctant to actually do anything about it. This last month things have changed, though - my husband has surprised the hell out of me by starting to stock up on emergency kit without my asking him to, we've had a few serious discussions about relocation, we're both doing more cycling to get fit, we're going to be getting a dog, I'm starting my back garden veggie plot when the ground thaws enough for me to dig up the grass. It may be too little too late, I don't know. I'm hoping we have time to make preparations and get fit and get some practical experience under our belts before it does all go tits up. I'm definitely keeping Ireland in mind for where/how to get away from it all when it becomes even more apparant that the really hard times are coming.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
spiritual melody

Quote:

Thanks for posting andyh! This thread is a good read

Also The Art of War is a great book... I use the techniques to get me through every day I go to work and face a pack of fuckwits
Love & Peace
spiritual melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #15
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritual melody View Post
Thanks for posting andyh! This thread is a good read

Also The Art of War is a great book... I use the techniques to get me through every day I go to work and face a pack of fuckwits

yep , brilliant read .
which is why it is on this

Survival/ultimate thread of threads 2 ( improved )
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98931

Last edited by tracker; 12-01-2010 at 11:56 AM.