Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Banned (unofficially) from ATS-Mining the Moon

Not banned, but posts erased "off topic" an disabled to post, Wow.. is it going to happen the same here, just because this picture, and my opinions (previously i've started one thread here about the same thing, just one response, and immediatelly buried??), There is on name i can not mention it, the pics??




The true will not be held forever (that phrase get me banned of ATS..)
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
bill23
Senior Member
 
bill23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 152
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

when was this photo taken?
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
when was this photo taken?
This is Google moon , You can go there an check by yourself, but hurry..
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why do you think ATS has blocked and erased my posts? You can post that you are going to do something against Obama, that's allright but mining the moon, no no that's tabu, bigger bucks than Obama (John Lear was banned for the same, even if i don't agree totally with him)
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)

Last edited by macmauro; 24-10-2009 at 09:25 PM.
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
stompk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,963
Likes: 11 (9 Posts)
Default

ATS is a govt CIA COINTEL site. They banned me too, 7 times now.

Anytime you get too close to the truth, they ban you or remove posts, threads, etc.

That pasty guy Johnny Anonymous is CIA.

Their home office is in the Nelson Tower. Think Larry Silverstein.

Delete your cookies, unplug your modem for about 5 minutes, and get a
new email address through gmail or gmx and they can't stop you from
signing back up.

They post ban, because then other members can't see that you have been
banned. They just banned me over there for no reason, because I posted
these threads,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread512579/pg1

and

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread511949/pg1

Great pic by the way. Hope it goes viral here. Obviously a structure.

Last edited by stompk; 24-10-2009 at 09:53 PM.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 09:57 PM   #6
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
ATS is a govt CIA COINTEL site. They banned me too, 7 times now.

Anytime you get too close to the truth, they ban you or remove posts, threads, etc.

That pasty guy Johnny Anonymous is CIA.

Their home office is in the Nelson Tower. Think Larry Silverstein.

Delete your cookies, unplug your modem for about 5 minutes, and get a
new email address through gmail or gmx and they can't stop you from
signing back up.

They post ban, because then other members can't see that you have been
banned. They just banned me over there for no reason, because I posted
these threads,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread512579/pg1

and

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread511949/pg1

Great pic by the way. Hope it goes viral here. Obviously a structure.
Check this thread in ATS: Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

That's exactly what they have donne to me, no swering nothing, just mentioning some names that obviously are tabu (sorry for my English)
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Stompk, i even have posted in your thread about the petrified alien, nice to see am not alone
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #8
stompk
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,963
Likes: 11 (9 Posts)
Default

It's us against them. They are here on ICKE forum too, but they don't have the corrupted moderators here, like ATS>

I come over here to vent sometimes, because freedom of speech is encouraged on the ICKE forum, and I really like the English folks, and their sense of humor.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #9
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
It's us against them. They are here on ICKE forum too, but they don't have the corrupted moderators here, like ATS>

I come over here to vent sometimes, because freedom of speech is encouraged on the ICKE forum, and I really like the English folks, and their sense of humor.
Well i am an older member here than on ATS, anyhow i think this picture is awsome, your opinion about Openminds Forum? John Lear is there, after beeing banned from ATS, not that i agree 100% with him....
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
watchzeitgeistnow
Member
 
watchzeitgeistnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 57
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You're kidding me they removed that thread?

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

ATS you should be ashamed - That thread was great!

Also I noticed a few older fantastic threads receiving the same treatment - sometimes I think they want their site "dumbed down" so they get more nuff nuff type members...

Seriously suspect...

watchzeitgeistnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #11
mind1universe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: wherever I roam.
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

If half the people on ATS talk about darwin theory and they want you to discuss this.

It proves how hilarious ATS is. I have always known it was run by the government CIA etc.


They banned me loads of times too. I was probably one of the main ones banned for doing nothing a few years ago. The brainwashing was at it's height about the war. I was banned from been an anti war activist's. Lol.

BTW. not everyone on here is "english"> Many people from England react the same way to the Americans on these topicis especially.This is an Icke convention website for truth movement. Icke is well supported throughout the world and not just "English" people. So many people in England loathe him, because he was trying to tell people for year's that the royal family are blood drinking reppies! But many people are now starting to accept his work.

The only reason I go on ATS now is because of the activity more than anyone else. They have stopped banning me however. Maybe because like others there is to many in on the truth movement it would be become to difficult to keep banning people all the time.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #12
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
If half the people on ATS talk about darwin theory and they want you to discuss this.

It proves how hilarious ATS is. I have always known it was run by the government CIA etc.


They banned me loads of times too. I was probably one of the main ones banned for doing nothing a few years ago. The brainwashing was at it's height about the war. I was banned from been an anti war activist's. Lol.

BTW. not everyone on here is "english"> Many people from England react the same way to the Americans on these topicis especially.This is an Icke convention website for truth movement. Icke is well supported throughout the world and not just "English" people. So many people in England loathe him, because he was trying to tell people for year's that the royal family are blood drinking reppies! But many people are now starting to accept his work.

The only reason I go on ATS now is because of the activity more than anyone else. They have stopped banning me however. Maybe because like others there is to many in on the truth movement it would be become to difficult to keep banning people all the time.
Same reason as me mind1, and i'm not English i'm Portuguese but living in Scotland (Great People )
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #13
exuberant1
Senior Member
 
exuberant1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Anyone interested in what is happening on the moon should check out this Apollo Blackbox transcripts thread as it covers Moon Mining and even has some pictures you might not have seen before:

The Apollo DSE Blackbox Transcripts Thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88411

Look at this structure on the moon:

__________________
Pegasus Research Consortium

Last edited by exuberant1; 26-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.
exuberant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #14
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

To add just my 2 pences about ATS: They didn't banned me, they erased my posts just because i disagree with their "experts" conclusion, and blocked me from post, i did one introductory thread and they just erased it with no explanation. At the same time their experts started to post in the thread that "this guy (me) attack us but doesn't came here to argue our conclusions" when i just could not post!
Once in one of my previous lifes, i was very close to the Central comitee of one Comunist Party (i was young and idealist..) and was kind of trained in propaganda, at the time one of the tactics to combat oposition was to form a pseudo anti-communist group, you would have two kinds:the pro-communists and the anti, after the debate the antis will win but accepting that the pros where somewhat wright, in the end the pros were sacrified, the antis won but advise everybody else that a compromise with the communists it was the way to go. Of course the majority would follow the advice of the pros...
About the subject of mining in the moon, this is one of the most touchy subjects, very big bucks in it, so if you touch it you are paranoid, stupid whatever, watch the movie Moon, Gary Mackinnon and Bob Lazar touch the subject, but are they for real? Same about Richard Hoagland and John Lear? Real or distraction? Something is going on up there, i have no doubt about it, but just can not (and really i don't care too much) prove it. Dr Resnick, HAARP, Navy, Nasa, Nazis those are dots to be connected...
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)

Last edited by macmauro; 26-10-2009 at 10:36 AM.
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #15
exuberant1
Senior Member
 
exuberant1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmauro View Post
Bob Lazar touch the subject, but are they for real? and John Lear? Real or distraction?

John Lear and Bob Lazar are the real Deal.

Lazar did what he said he did (and he is now back at Los Alamos) and Lear - as far out as he sounds - is right about much of what he says.

Oh, That moon movie is amazing!


It is almost like the director/producer of the new Moon movie with Sam Rockwell took inspiration from some of Ingo Swann's writing. (I bet he visits thelivingmoon.com )


Just check out this screenshot/excerpt combo I've assembled of shot from Moon and some of Ingo Swann's work: :wow:


(Images Source: Moon (2009) Text source: Ingo Swann Penetration)



and don't forget this part of the Apollo 14 transcripts....





They are mining it!
__________________
Pegasus Research Consortium

Last edited by exuberant1; 26-10-2009 at 10:50 AM.
exuberant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #16
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Exuberant1, i have been following your posts, not only here
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just to add to Bob Lazar, after he was considered by all the "experts" a fraud, because nobody could trace his academics, professional qualifications, somebody remembered to check a old phone book directory, and he was listed as working in area 51 at the time, somebody forgot to erase that little bit...
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #18
exuberant1
Senior Member
 
exuberant1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Macmauro,

Thanks for reading my posts.

(Have you seen my stuff about the flashes spotted during the LCROSS impact?)

Hey, I see you have the main characters from Dark Skies in your avatar. That was a good show.

Here is the whole series online:

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/ind...owtopic=131624
__________________
Pegasus Research Consortium
exuberant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #19
exuberant1
Senior Member
 
exuberant1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 100
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmauro View Post
Just to add to Bob Lazar, after he was considered by all the "experts" a fraud, because nobody could trace his academics, professional qualifications, somebody remembered to check a old phone book directory, and he was listed as working in area 51 at the time, somebody forgot to erase that little bit...

There is no record of Bob Lazar being born either...

According to the debunker's logic, I guess Bob Lazar does not even exist.

He must be a mass hallucination - Occam's Razor right
__________________
Pegasus Research Consortium

Last edited by exuberant1; 26-10-2009 at 11:13 AM.
exuberant1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #20
macmauro
Senior Member
 
macmauro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 360
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exuberant1 View Post
Macmauro,

Thanks for reading my posts.

(Have you seen my stuff about the flashes spotted during the LCROSS impact?)

Hey, I see you have the main characters from Dark Skies in your avatar. That was a good show.

Here is the whole series online:

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/ind...owtopic=131624
Yes i have (LCROSS) and that still puzzles me, you where the first to show those heath traces, if i remember correctly, but somebody mentioned the magician's trick you know : look at the right hand ... Personaly i think the "high five" story tels the truth: "Why you are giving me five you stupid, dontch ya know we are just beeing used?" ?? (I allways appologise for my English because i'm so bad at spelling...)
__________________
My name is Jon Loengard. I am recording this because we may not live through the night. They're here. They're hostile. And powerful people don't want you to know. History as we know it, is a lie!!!
(Dark Skies)

Last edited by macmauro; 26-10-2009 at 11:23 AM.
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.