Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 AM   #201
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Some detail would assist your case
I agree. Why not ask the "senior members of his lodge" to register here and discuss what they may or may not have said, with me. I would be quite happy to engage in short, sharp, debate with them.

It's far better than suggesting unspecified tittle tattle ... isn't it?

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 03-03-2010 at 10:51 AM.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #202
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
As the Son of God.
excellent answer

So back to The Mysterious Force. This organisation also decided to use the stonemason's tools as symbols of its faked 'Egyptian Mystery' origins according to the back-story. It seems somewhat of a coincidence too far that this should also be a feature of the independently founded Free Masonrie. There must be a connection. Is TMF a fiction back-engineered post 1717, or is there a common source for this adoption? (You already mentioned that the symbols were very old hence may be generic)

Also since Free Masonrie accepts a supernatural does it also have an idea about how and where this supernatural operates?

I have an idea, hinted at here also in previous postings

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=115

Last edited by rodin; 03-03-2010 at 11:12 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #203
doughballs

Default GLaE

All our discussion surrounded was that the GLaE is an area for dis-affected Masons, Ie. Those who were not really freemasons, people just causing trouble.

Although, alot of what is written regarding freemasonary is the UK here is untrue, I know of many masons in my province and there is no subversive activities..!
doughballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #204
lasswade

[QUOTE=doughballs;1058686296]All our discussion surrounded was that the GLaE is an area for dis-affected Masons, Ie. Those who were not really freemasons, people just causing trouble.

Hi DB
I had the exact same conversation with The Grand Master Mason Of Scotland at a centenary celebration (125 years to be exact) of one of the Lodges in my Province,he basically said the exact same thing, as did The Supreme Grand Principal of Scotland
Funny how the GLaE seems to rear its ugly head no matter where you go
Although what they both said was that if that was the type of masonary that people wanted to follw so be it

Last edited by lasswade; 03-03-2010 at 12:05 PM.
lasswade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #205
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughballs View Post
All our discussion surrounded was that the GLaE is an area for dis-affected Masons, Ie. Those who were not really freemasons, people just causing trouble.
This smacks of propoganda to me. The two do not necessarily go together. I have met a number of disaffected masons over the years, some of whom choose to stay in ugleland for various reasons. But they are, or have been disaffected. Just because some bad events in a specific lodge may have turned you into this does not mean that you are not really a freemason. It could easily mean that your lodge has let you down. But easier to blame those who have the moral fibre and inner courage to stand up to make things better than actually deal with the rot I suppose. It is sad to see that Freemasons who are trying to make things better are seen as being troublemakers. To me it seems that the bigger crime is to let the rot continue, without asking why masons are becoming disaffected and working to heal the infections within.

And yes I would say that to the face of the Grand Master Mason of Scotland. (I can feel my family cringe)

You may not like what the GLAE have done, but quite frankly it is only one of several fraternities that have arisen out of UGLE over past years. So perhaps the question should be why are so many people made masons in UGLE who then leave (even in Peters case after 20 years and holding high position) in this way, or even simply dont attend?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 03-03-2010 at 12:16 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #206
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasswade View Post
Although what they both said was that if that was the type of masonary that people wanted to follw so be it
Fair enough.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #207
doughballs

Default mAYBE.?

What position did Peter get to in UGLE..?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #208
lasswade

Hi Stewart
I meant no offence by what I posted
I was just relaying what was said on that particular evening
I am happy with my masonary and would never consider joining another form/type
I just wish that Peter would get off his high horse sometimes and live and let live
I know he has a axe to grind with UGLE and thats his business and nobody elses
But to attack all forms of "Moderns" smacks of a very bitter individual IMHO
Let it go for goodness sake
Well thats me had a wee rant for the day
Cya
Just remember as The Bard once said " We are a' Jock Tamsons bairns!!"
lasswade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #209
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasswade View Post
Just remember as The Bard once said " We are a' Jock Tamsons bairns!!"
Old 03-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #210
grandsecretary

Quote:

Although, alot of what is written regarding freemasonary is the UK here is untrue, I know of many masons in my province and there is no subversive activities..!
Fair enough. What is a "real" Freemason then? What are the criteria?

We can deal with the axe at the same time. The only axe that I grind is in response to those who dishonestly claim to be the judges of what you now call "real" Freemasons.

1) What is a "real" Freemason?

2) What are the criteria?

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 03-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #211
doughballs

Default Ahh

A member of UGLE of course..!!!! Out of interest what rank did you get to whilst with UGLE..?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #212
grandsecretary

Quote:
A member of UGLE of course..!!!! Out of interest what rank did you get to whilst with UGLE..?
Dear me.

Try to answer questions as well as demand answers to yours.

I was Senior London Grand Rank and Senior London Grand Chapter Rank. I was also Assistant Grand Secretary General of the higher degrees with responsiblity for membership.

I thought that there was nothing higher than a Master Mason? Must have been misinformed.

1) What is a "real" Freemason?

2) What are the criteria?

Any fool can join the UGLE, even Kenneth Noye. Was he a "real" Freemason? If not, why not?

Try this one on for size as well:

What IS a Freemason? Leave the word "real" out and see how you get on.

Quote:
With wide and weepy fawn's eyes; "I don't really understand all this. There we were were quite innocently talking about the GLoAE at my UGLE lodge meeting, as you do and goodness me! "Senior members" happened to mention, as they do, that the GLoAE was for dissaffected Masons who just want to cause trouble. I was so shocked and surprised by what I so innocently overheard this I just felt compelled to innocently post it on the David Icke Forum for their innocent members to read."
Pull the other one.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 03-03-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #213
doughballs

Default Wow

So, seriously I have no axe to grind with you, I really don't. What prompted you to up sticks and move from UGLE.? People/Other Masons actions.?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #214
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Any fool can join the UGLE, even Kenneth Noye. Was he a "real" Freemason? If not, why not?
I will just go off and cry now
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #215
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
I will just go off and cry now
Well. He joined as easy as saying "Does anyone know the way to Knightsbridge?". How is that a qualification for being a "real" Freemason for goodness sake?

Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #216
kadosh
Banned

Well GS, my recollection is that Knightsbridge was the name of one of the lodges you were once a member of.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #217
grandsecretary

Quote:
So, seriously I have no axe to grind with you, I really don't. What prompted you to up sticks and move from UGLE.? People/Other Masons actions.?
The truth. I have said it before.

I discovered over time that the Moderns system of freemasonry is the blueprint for clandestine Freemasonry. The UGLE was self-started by non-Freemasons against the wishes of the encumbent "real" Freemasons. No-one has disputed this fact.

I found out what "real" Craft Free Masonrie was, and together with colleagues of the same mind, decided to re-unite it with the Inner Temple of Free Masonrie which has existed continuously and uninterrupted for well over 2,000 years and of which I have been a member now for over 60 years, long before I mistakenly joined the UGLE.

This is the pure and original form of Free Masonrie that those profane non-Freemasons rejected on the 24th June 1717.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 03-03-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #218
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Well GS, my recollection is that Knightsbridge was the name of one of the lodges you were once a member of.
Indeed. Good one!

Old 03-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #219
doughballs

Default Did you jump ship or were you pushed.?

Are you able to / allowed to answer.?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #220
rodin
Banned

Now then...

If I can interject into this Mason v Mason tussle...

There remain unanswered questions pending germane to the origins of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
excellent answer

So back to The Mysterious Force. This organisation also decided to use the stonemason's tools as symbols of its faked 'Egyptian Mystery' origins according to the back-story. It seems somewhat of a coincidence too far that this should also be a feature of the independently founded Free Masonrie. There must be a connection. Is TMF a fiction back-engineered post 1717, or is there a common source for this adoption? (You already mentioned that the symbols were very old hence may be generic)

Also since Free Masonrie accepts a supernatural does it also have an idea about how and where this supernatural operates?

I have an idea, hinted at here also in previous postings

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=115
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote