Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 24-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #61
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
This is little Zionist Jason Bermas flipping out on someone and blowing what the caller said out of proportion.... just because he must protect the Zionist state of Israel at all costs... and make people who talk about it look NUTS and RACIST when they aren't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y3DkO1VX4g
Jason is correct that it's not a Jewish conspiracy. It's a ruling power elite against the people, including their OWN people. Zionism, which is as I understand it a political movement could play a part in the overall conspiracy, but so could Freemasonry and even the Vatican etc. So I have to agree with Jason here, although his reaction was a bit exaggerated.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 12:18 PM   #62
anders lindman

Overall I think Alex Jones is doing a great job. Could he be controlled opposition? Yes, I think so, at least someone has him by his balls it seems, but he does expose a lot of corruption and conspiracies, and that is definitely good at least for people who are not familiar with conspiracies at all.

Not as good as Art Bell though who recently had a show about the moon mission hoax. Brilliant stuff. Pure class. And to paraphrase Art: "Who the f..k selects the news headlines for Coast to Coast? George Noory, make sure that someone changes the way the news stories are chosen and get rid of the fear-based crap."
Old 24-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #63
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Jason is correct that it's not a Jewish conspiracy. It's a ruling power elite against the people, including their OWN people. Zionism, which is as I understand it a political movement could play a part in the overall conspiracy, but so could Freemasonry and even the Vatican etc. So I have to agree with Jason here, although his reaction was a bit exaggerated.
yes, these 3 clubs are major players in the cartel supressing us.
dont matter whos on top,all need2go.

jason isa young idiot, but ill quote this vid atany given chance

aj,overall does ok a job, its important2look further then his *gospel*,tough.
he provides basics2the braindead yankies mostly.
may not be waterfalls of knowledge,but itsa much needed step.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #64
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
yes, these 3 clubs are major players in the cartel supressing us.
dont matter whos on top,all need2go.

jason isa young idiot, but ill quote this vid atany given chance

aj,overall does ok a job, its important2look further then his *gospel*,tough.
he provides basics2the braindead yankies mostly.
may not be waterfalls of knowledge,but itsa much needed step.
That's what I criticize Alex Jones for, that he doesn't give the whole picture. On the other hand he must probably remain within certain boundaries. And it's maybe not a bad thing seen from the bigger picture, although I think it's good to not get too stuck in information handed to us from too few and too big and centralized sources.
Old 24-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #65
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
That's what I criticize Alex Jones for, that he doesn't give the whole picture. On the other hand he must probably remain within certain boundaries. And it's maybe not a bad thing seen from the bigger picture, although I think it's good to not get too stuck in information handed to us from too few and too big and centralized sources.
exactly.

obviously hes not allowed to critize zionism, fine, theres others who do.

truth isnt centralised,we must interpret 4ourselves.

i critize him 4never appologizing4hoaxes originating on his forum.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #66
Inactive

Quote:
How is it "not a bad thing", which implies it's actually a good thing?

It's a terrible thing. It's crap. If he's after the truth, and wants to "wake people up", than it must be the real truth, the BIGGER PICTURE, the people behind the masks and shell companies and big business!

He has his followers stuck in this little half-truth paradigm, which is very ironic considering his views on the "False Right/Left paradigm" which he criticizes all the time (and I agree with him about this one topic).

He refuses to get his hands dirty and protects certain people and organizations. Have you ever heard him mention a PEEP about the Council on National Policy (CNP) or the Jesuits/Zionists in any real constructive break-down sort of way? Nope, and he never will because he's just an entertainer/con-man with superiors that he must please and appeal to without damaging their image or revealing their dirty secrets.

I'm not saying that Alex Jones is Jewish, an Alien/Reptilian, or a CIA Agent (although I have my suspicions)... he's just a liar, a con-man, an actor and a cult leader.

And yes, this makes him a bad guy. This is a bad thing!
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 04:56 AM   #67
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
How is it "not a bad thing", which implies it's actually a good thing?

It's a terrible thing. It's crap. If he's after the truth, and wants to "wake people up", than it must be the real truth, the BIGGER PICTURE, the people behind the masks and shell companies and big business!

He has his followers stuck in this little half-truth paradigm, which is very ironic considering his views on the "False Right/Left paradigm" which he criticizes all the time (and I agree with him about this one topic).

He refuses to get his hands dirty and protects certain people and organizations. Have you ever heard him mention a PEEP about the Council on National Policy (CNP) or the Jesuits/Zionists in any real constructive break-down sort of way? Nope, and he never will because he's just an entertainer/con-man with superiors that he must please and appeal to without damaging their image or revealing their dirty secrets.

I'm not saying that Alex Jones is Jewish, an Alien/Reptilian, or a CIA Agent (although I have my suspicions)... he's just a liar, a con-man, an actor and a cult leader.

And yes, this makes him a bad guy. This is a bad thing!
I think of the Alex Jones show as something between mainstream and grassroot. Compared to the mainstream media networks, the Alex Jones show presents much more conspiracy information and exposure of corruption. That's a good thing I think. And a pressure is constantly being built up from the more grassroot level of conspiracy researchers, websites, blogs, forums etc. So the Alex Jones show is not a monopoly on conspiracy information. It's only a problem if we ONLY listen to the Alex Jones show and nothing else.

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 25-10-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Old 25-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #68
domtak

I watched the video and thought it was pretty good. I also passed it onto friends who would switch off had it been 'bigger in scope'. By that I mean covering too much of the bigger picture would be too much for them to take in.

You've got to eat the NWO burger in bite size pieces rather than stuffing it in one mouthfull... so to speak

D
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #69
skiver

Location: I live in a place where the nuts eat the squirrels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domtak View Post
I watched the video and thought it was pretty good. I also passed it onto friends who would switch off had it been 'bigger in scope'. By that I mean covering too much of the bigger picture would be too much for them to take in.

You've got to eat the NWO burger in bite size pieces rather than stuffing it in one mouthfull... so to speak

D

You called it right domtak;

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
skiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #70
grenadene
Banned

I'm half way through watching it now and it's OK...I'll make a fuller comment when I've watched it all. Something I've noticed so far is that some of the conclusions AJ jumps to really irritates me, it might just be his delivery I'm not sure?

From the perspective of waking people up I think it's just as well he doesn't bang on about the joos. Forget the conspiracy for a moment and consider what the average person thinks about the holocaust? It's not my topic of expertise but the general consensus out there is that it was the worse affront to humanity in modern if not all history. You can seriously not bang on about the Jews, when you actually mean Zionists and certainly not to a non conspiracy theorist if you don't want them to take you seriously. If people are serious about waking people up then we need to apply a bit of psychology

Also I'm not sure how he defines the oligarchy that has bought up the government as communism. I see it as crazy capitalism, greed and corruption finally coming to it's natural conclusion. The 'state' is a private corporation and us lot are the tax monkeys that fund them.....what the fuck has that got to do with communism? and it's a great way of alienating all the 'hippy types' which we could actually do with because we are trying to wake people up remember....

Most greenies, commies, lefties or whatever are nice people, often spiritual people that have at least half an idea that's dark forces are at work. The whole global warming scam has been successful for the ptb because it taps into a deep feeling many people have and that is that we can't continue to live the consumer lifestyles that we have been doing. Hasn't anyone noticed how environmental issues or dare I say it ...resource based economies are met with derision on truther sites. Yet we bark on about the global warming scam and how stupid people are to fall for it.... when environmental responsibility in it's proper sense is something we should be encouraging surely. It sickens me that a wedge has been driven between many different people who in reality want to same thing.

I wonder if the 'truth movement' is in danger of becoming elitist itself?

It could explain the number of pro BNP threads that we've had to suffer of late.

Anyway... sorry about that.. not sure where it came from.... maybe I channeled it? who knows

I'm going to get back to the film now
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote