Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 30-08-2007, 03:38 AM   #1
startzpe

Default Beck Protocol: Suppressed Medical Discovery

I've been experimenting with all of Robert C. Becks protocols for the last year and have to say they work,

They are cheap to make and to buy.

There are allot of reasons to research this even if you are not sick.

here's a couple of videos

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48315844437935

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47273689402090

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...98977216830251

-------

Physicist Robert C. Beck on healing cancer
and Aids via blood electrification

Bob Beck is a physicist, holding a Ph.D. in physics from the University of Southern California. He also was previously a Professor at the University of California. He began his professional life as a photo-journalist and owned a photography studio in Hollywood. He is a researcher and inventor who likes to improve upon other people's inventions. His version of the Brain Tuner has been used successfully to alleviate insomnia, depression, anxiety and addictions. He is also the inventor of the strobe flash light. He has been nominated by a Mexican hospital for the Nobel Prize for his research in developing an aids cure. He believed that he would not receive the prize, which he did not, because he is not a "team player" in the organized health field. Leading Edge Newspaper publishers Kenneth and Dee Burke interviewed Bob Beck at the Global Sciences Congress in Denver, Colorado, where cutting-edge, innovative information continues to be presented year after year.
Statement of Robert C. Beck: "All statements made by me are mine, and mine alone. I am expressing this as my opinion; I am expressing it as theoretical, although we have abundant proof; I am saying this information is given for your education and informational purposes only. I cannot make any medical claims, although we have hundreds of spontaneous remissions. Everything I say is copyrighted 1997 by Robert C. Beck."

LE: Bob, tell us about your low-cost technology that allows us to cure diseases like AIDS and cancer.

Bob Beck: The system I am going to talk to you about today costs $1.32 to cure HIV, Epstein-Barre, hepatitis, herpes and even cancer. And it is one of the biggest surprises I have ever had in my life.

I have a package of Spearmint gum. It cost me $1.32 at the airport. For that amount of money, or one can of Coca-Cola, you can have a 100% cure for AIDS, cancer and all of the other known diseases to humans, including some which we have not tested like ebola. A 100% cure, and you will still be alive five years from now, while the statistics say that only 5% of cancer patients will be alive after five years. If you have what I call "immortal blood," you can live to be 110 years old, in perfect health. A woman in France just died at age 122.

You can do it yourself, and it is cheap. You will never have a cold again. You will never miss work again. This is the best investment that you can make in your health. It is taking back your power from the doctors and the pharmaceutical houses who have had it for generations. And we guarantee it. We have stacks of testimonials, hundreds of astounding spontaneous remissions, and we have medical records to prove it. It will work. Not maybe. It is the most valuable information that I have ever seen. It is the best that our science can offer today in the hospitals and clinics of America.

Recently, Jane and I were invited to the largest alternative cancer clinic in the western hemisphere. The man in charge of the clinic told me that 87% of their terminal, not mid-stage, cancer patients, who had been given up for dead, are now healed! They have scar tissue where once they had lesions; they have clean biopsies. They are up, they are back at work. Those patients used the technology we are discussing today.

When the tests proved that the technology actually worked, I was called in by the Board of Directors of one of the largest hospitals in Southern California. They confronted me and told me to deny that this technology works. Why? Because their business was at stake. Did you know that the "mob" owns about 51% of the pharmaceutical houses in this country? They don't want patients to be able to cure themselves.
Compare On Cancer Business.

An 80-year old attorney approached me a while back, and he said, "Bob, I was given up for dead. My cancer had metastasised. I was sent home to write my will, to get my house in order . . . to die. I sent my son to Radio Shack, where he bought the parts for your device for $39.00. We put the device together. I walked into the hospital three weeks later, and walked out with clean biopsies. They were stunned. I am back at my job, working 14 hours a day to make up for the time I was in intensive care. I am jogging two miles a day."

Another person who approached me at a speaking engagement said, "I was a dying AIDS patient. It took two attendants to lift me onto the potty. I am now back at work, and I have no symptoms." One AIDS patient started on our program with a PCR teat, which measures the number of HIV particles in a cubic centimeter of blood, with a count of 412,473 on June 9, 1995. When he finished on November 1, 1995, his count was less than 100 particles. One hundred particles is the smallest amount their instruments can read, so if the count is less than 100 particles, it is read as zero. So we can say that he had a spontaneous remission. If I only had one of these, it could be a fluke, an accident. But I have test after test from patients replicating these same results. We also waited a month after the blood cleaning took place to have the follow-up tests performed. When you see these with your own eyes, and touch them with your own hands, it is entirely different from anecdotal data.

We have had Alzheimer's patients regain their memories when their brains were oxygenated using this technology. You can buy an ozonizer at a tropical fish store. The FDA has prohibited the sale of ozonizers for human use. Russ Torlage and I are going to describe to you shortly how to obtain the technology and how it works.

My personal story is that I was "90% dead" when I weighed 290 pounds (I now weigh 145 pounds). My hair had fallen out, and it has grown back; my libido was shot; my prostate was shot. Using this technology, I have taken 35 years off my chronological age (I am 72 years old), and all you have to do is see a drop of my blood and you will believe it. And there are no side effects. I know I would be dead now were it not for this program. So, I really do feel that I have been called to do this.

I now weigh half what I used to weigh. When the parasites are all removed from the blood, you lose weight, because the parasites are using your body. They set your appetite so that everything you eat is stored for them to have a meal.

People with AIDS have never died from AIDS. They have died from opportunistic infections that have killed them because their immune systems weren't working. There are 23 of these opportunistic infections. This technology kills all 23 of them. The AIDS patients get well; they go back to work. We have the evidence. Do you know how devastating this information is to the establishment?

I was given terminal cancer patients by the largest and best-known hospital in California. After 12 of them were healed, some of them ended up committing suicide because we had taken their crutches away from them. We will say that this technology will not overcome a person's death wish. That is an issue we have to find an answer for and have not yet found, but we will.

LE: We heard that within the last few days, five Anthrax cases have surfaced in California and also in Phoenix, Arizona.

Bob Beck: We understand the Iranians were playing with Bubonic Plague and Anthrax. We have word from friends who are in high places that our technology is the only thing known besides Ampicillin that will have any effect on any of these diseases.

LE: Could you talk about immortal blood?

Bob Beck: We coined the phrase "immortal blood," but in the literal sense, it isn't true, of course. It was just a romantic term to describe reverting the blood appearance back to how it looks when we are in perfect health. When viewed under a dark-field microscope, the blood of a normal, healthy human being usually has a lot of parasitic worms, viruses, fungi, germs and pathogens swimming around. After three weeks of doing the blood cleaning, the magnetic pulsing and the silver colloids, which I will talk about later, your blood is not clumped like slinky toys or stacks of poker chips. Who needs more proof than this?
More on dark-field microscopy of the blood (with pictures)

When the immune system is restored, it can even handle cancer. Any oncologist will tell you this. It has been known for many, many years. You can restore your blood to the immortal state. You can do this yourself at home. We have the clinical proof that it works. It is cheap, do-it-yourself technology.

LE: I would like our readers to know about how you became involved in these technologies, which enhance the immune system and kill every organism that isn't supposed to be there.

Bob Beck: I read an article in Science News that was published March 30, 1991. On page 207, it described the "shocking" treatment proposed for AIDS by Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, which had accidentally discovered a way to cure all AIDS. So I looked into this, and I found that a paper on an AIDS cure had been presented to a Joint Congress on Combination Therapies in Washington, D.C., on March 14, 1991, at the First International Symposium on Combination Therapy.

more

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/energetics5.html
startzpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
astraltraveller

dude . i have a bob beck sota instruments colloidal silver maker and bt7 brain tuner . i got the brain tuner to get me off of painkillers . its the bt7 im most intrested in because i dont need collodal silver at the moment . i post a lot about health issues and im realy glad you posted about this and not me because i was going to make a post on addiction to opiates but i had to mention the sota product names and someone has already accused me of being a sales person wich realy pissed me off because im so ill and fatigued my arm kills just from trying to type so i dont post too much but anyway i have mainly posted about things that heal people for free withought them having to spend a penny apart from my urine therapy post (pun intended) . but most of my posts are on free healing tecniques , i just whanted to help people out and whanted to contribute to this website with what i think are the best healing tecniques ive ever found plus thier might become a day soon were medicine and healing foods are hard to get hold of and peoplev will need to know how to get well with free methods .

anyway i whantd to post about addiction and include the bt7 but in the media they keep saying people who are addicted to stuff are iether junkies or people on medication thats addictive and its thier own fault and on talksport radio they keep saying people who smoke or are addicted to stuff should be made to do cold turky but these idiots i havnt got a clue what cold turky is like and some just cant do that , almost everyone infact . im terrified the nwo has got secret plans to do this to people and what im on is nearly as strong as methadone but i worry if i make a post about this it whont go down too well and ile be stigmatized against . i was put on this junk because of painfull conditions and im not a junky .

anway i got a CD with my bt7 and dr beck is talking on it saying it can get people off of opiates and other stuff but ive tried it and it gives me mad lucid dreams and i cant sleep , im not sure if it realy works and its hard to reduce doses of what im on . my question is do you know if it realy works ? .

thanks dude i would realy apreciate your advice .
astraltraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 03:31 AM   #3
startzpe

Default I have all the devices too

Hi,

From my experience with the BT7 it definitely improved my memories, lucid dreams, I see my memories and can remember all sorts of information quickly (and it's been 9 months since I last used it).

I tried it on a few coworkers, one had described a feeling of peace after having used it. She quit smoking for about 5 months , she had never been able to go more than a couple of weeks before, she also experienced many lucid dreams. She stopped using it after only a week though (I think she thought it was odd, and she didn't like the dreams she was getting)

I think if she continued on it it she would have lasted for more than 5 months. Oh well

I can't find the article but I remember some european clinics swear by using setting 2 for addiction (heroin, coke, etc..)

Nonetheless the thing is remarkable

I'm going to data dump some articles I pulled up on it.
Old 31-08-2007, 03:33 AM   #4
startzpe

Default wiki beck

OMNI Magazine, Volume 5, Number 4, January 1983 an Article was written by Kathleen McAuliffe, "The Black Box: Secret Drug Treatment of Rock Superstars" described how a "Brain Tuner" black box was used by Dr. Margaret A. Patterson, MD., to cure British rock star Pete Townsend of "The Who" of his addiction to heroin.

Meg Patterson had contracted Shackman Instruments, UK., to build the device for her. She along with Dr. H. L. Wen[63][64] were brought to the USA in 1981 by the Neuro-Electric Therapy (NET) Group to develop, produce, promote and sell such units by one investor and a backing financial firm, Turner Leverage Corporation.[59]

In 1983 Robert C. Beck was invited by Paul Tyler the former Chief of the Defense Nuclear Agency, Radiological Defense, then working at the US FDA as a commissioner to assist one company, The 'N.E.T. Group," with Dr. Margaret A. Patterson who was trying to patent, develop, and sell electronic brain stimulators since 1981. If the company had made use of a grandfather clause regarding TENS units, the brain stimulators could be marketed very quickly. The inventor, Meg Patterson, the three chief scientists, a couple of the financial backers, attorneys, and representatives of Turner Leveraged Corporation held a meeting with Beck to determine the best options of getting the product into the mainstream. Beck, in preparation for the meeting, brought with him a number of existing electro stimulation units that he had been collecting and studying.

Robert C. Beck performed his own research on electro-stimulation of the healing process and found that the human body has numerous very specific frequencies at which production of different endorphins, beta-endorphins, catecholamines, enkephalins, dynorphins, proteins, and stem cells were triggered.

Beck used an HP spectrum analyzer and attached it to instrumentation amplifiers that were connected to human subjects in order to measure brain wave activity both with and without external stimulation. Beck claimed that the brain appeared to have a high-Q factor of about 3000 for frequency selectivity. Via his own research and that of others, Beck determined that about 250 different frequencies were key in triggering the body to produce its own healing chemicals. Beck studied about 150 different brain wave stimulation devices, and their effects experimentally. He studied the 'executive chimp' study (involving stressed animals). He designed the Brain Tuner black box electrode device to produce these frequencies simultaneously.

Through further research on various people claiming mystical powers, Robert C. Beck found that these people for brief instances of a few seconds at a time generated brain waves in frequency between alpha and theta waves, in sympathy with the 7.83 Hertz-earth resonance frequency (see ELF, Binaural beats, Schumann resonance). He found that nearly none of people claiming mystical powers were without this phenomenon, and that the ones without it were probably faking their mystic abilities.

Beck believed that the human body and the brain in particular acted like a holographic storage of information. A hologram is generated by using the interference pattern of one laser beam that is split into two beam fields. If the laser used to generate the hologram was a Helimum-Neon (HeNe), then only that particular wavelength of HeNe laser could decipher it, whereas a carbon dioxide laser (of completely different wavelength) would produce a jumbled mess of the HeNe-produced hologram. If a holographic image plate glass is cut into pieces, each piece retains the image of the entire recorded scene. Beck believed that the brain in particular was like this because he had studied reports of war casualties who had lived where much of their brains were damaged by wounds, yet their memories of family members and events gradually returned to them.

Robert C. Beck believed that mystical people could briefly tap into the environment around them and perceive the cosmic "holographic information" of others. Beck stated that double blind studies of certain individuals by the US military had confirmed that unique people had the ability to perform remote viewing and had an ability to perceive information about papers locked away in a safe during double blind study experiments. Beck stated that key military personnel who were in decision making roles refused to believe the results, whereas others among the group were convinced that the results were authentic, and that the Soviet Union had been making use of the technology for the purposes of spying on America.

They were showing about a 7.83 hertz, almost pure coherent maybe 20 microvolt signal frontal to occipital midline. That’s between F1 and F2 in the standard nomenclature system to halfway between 01 and 02 if you’re an encephalographer. In other words the third eye … which shows whole brain alpha. Over and over again we found these frequencies in people with remarkable talents—healers, radionics operators, dousers, shamans, witch doctors, mystics, golden don, priests and priestesses— if they were authentic. One of our early cases was, well I’d better not mention the person’s name, and it’s a world famous name. But at any rate I was intrigued enough to want to discover the common denominator ... yet none of these persons would speak to the others. Kathryn Coleman thought it was the blood of the lamb that Christ had died for your sins and that’s the only way to go ... and some of the American Indian medicine men thought it was in the sacred cornmeal, the gourds and the feathers. Marnis and Leona had certain stones that were the dwelling place of the ancestral spirits. Well, Kathryn would think that was heathen and Marnis would absolutely laugh at a fellow in a barn in Lancaster County

Because of the above set of beliefs, Robert C. Beck believed that only people having this characteristic 7.83 Hertz earth frequency brain wave synchronization could tap into the holographic information / knowledge fields projected by the cosmic background of each person in the environment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ol...Robert_C._Beck
Old 31-08-2007, 03:35 AM   #5
startzpe

Default more quotes

Quotes about the Brain Tuner from Super-Learning 2000 by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder

"Instruments like the Brain Tuner 5, for instance, generate frequencies that evoke bother IQ- and memory-boosting chemicals while also proving to be powerful healers of addiction and depression." Page 96

"The implications of this work are stunning," says physicist Bob Beck, the expert on electromagnetic fields, long employed as a consultant to the Department of Defense.

Beck, a close friend of Meg Patterson, was soon swept into an adventure of discovery. He studied all her research and everything he could uncover in the Defense Department. Working with spectrum analyzers and sophisticated equipment, he came up with a device: the Brain Tuner 5+, which broadcasts the frequencies of the three "magic" ranges of neurotransmitters – enkephalins, catecholamines, and beta-endorphins. He set up the frequencies in bundles. Instead of sounding one for each neurotransmitter separately, he put 256 frequencies together like a resonating chord of music. His device, smaller than a Walkman, runs on a 9-volt battery and is safe. The Brain Tuner has electrodes on a stethoscope-like headset that fit in the hollows behind the ears. Acupuncture points behind the ear effectively circulate electro-stimulation on the "Triple Warmer" Meridian. You wear the device just twenty minutes per day.

"Double-blind studies were done at the University of Wisconsin on the BT 5+’s capabilities to overcome drug-withdrawal symptoms and it did the job. Studies at both Wisconsin and the University of Louisiana showed it could boost IQ from twenty to thirty points. BT Five-Plus stimulation appears to enhance neural efficiency," researchers stated.

'Users report the BT Five-Plus reduces stress, improves short and long term memory, helps learning, increases energy, improves concentration and reduces pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep requirements."

"Dr. Donald Kubitz, of San Fransisco, one of the first American doctors to study Dr. Wen’s work with elecracupuncture on addicts, believed electrostimulation could be enormously beneficial for autistic and other mentally handicapped children.. Both the BT Five-Plus and electro-acupuncture could prove popwerful new ways to open fabulous new dimensions of mind as well as overcome disabilities and addictions. Now the latest model, the BT 6, has just made its debut."

Refgerence to Dr. Meg Patterson: "Scottish surgeon Margaret Patterson studied Wen’s methods in Hong Kong. Back in England she developed highly sophisticated machines tha tproduced neurotransmitters by electrostimulation of the brain. Then she set up her own treatment center in California. J Famous clients were flown in, some on stretchers – rock superstar Peter Townshend for one, guitarist and composer for The Who and creator of the hit rock musical Tommy. A drug addict for years, Townshend had spent a fortune trying to kick his hgabit. Within forty minutes of applying the device, the heroin was counteracted. Ten days of treatments later he was over his addiction to heroin, alchohol, and cocaine, with no withdrawal symptoms." Page 204

BECK BRAIN TUNER REFERENCES

Mega Brain Power, Michael Hutchinson, 1994

Chapter Nine: "Recharging the Batteries"

"Beth was given anesthesia when she gave birth to her first baby and later found that she had lost part of her memory. She was forced to give up her job in an aerospace plant. Years later a friend gave her a small cranial electro-stimulation (CES) device and she began using it.

‘Almost overnight,’ she said, ‘all my memories started coming back, including everyone’s telephone extensions at the plant. It was uncanny – all those old extension numbers of people I hadn’t thought of in years.’

"This story, told to me by researcher Bob Beck, Ph.D., provides graphic evidence of a key fact: We have electrically-powered brains. Each of the billions of neurons in our brains is a tiny electrical generator, as complex as a small computer, firing an electrical signal that triggers the release of various neurochemicals and links it with thousands of other neurons."

Guide To Quality CES Devices

"The Brain Tuner (BT 6) was devised by Bob Beck, Ph.D., It uses a complex waveform that, according to Dr. Beck, produces over 250 frequency harmonics simultaneously – "all known beneficial frequencies for the natural stimulation of the brain’s neurotrnasmitters." Page 100

Champter twenty-six "Full Speed Recovery"

RESTORING BRAIN CHEMICALS – Electrical Stimulation of Brain Chemicals

"Since addiction, withdrawal, and anhedonia are the result of insufficient levels of certain brain chemicals, or undeveloped pleasure centers and pleasure pathways, the most direct way of eliminating them is to restore optimal levels of the brain chemicals, to stimulate the pleasure centers and pleasure pathways. One of the most exciting breakthroughs in the treatment of addiction has been the discovery that stimulating the brain quickly to pour out large quantities of the neurochemicals that have been suppressed by addictive substances.

"As an electrotherapy researcher, Bob Beck described it to me, this was originally discovered when scientists analyzed the brains of rats that had been addicted to opiates"

The rats that were addicted had been getting so much opiate that the little endorphin factories in the brain would shut down and basically say, "Look, our body’s got too much of this. Quit manufacturing it…" …

… and it would take anywhere from a week to three weeks before the brain of each rat would begin manufacturing beta-endorphins again. Whereas in the brains of the control rats that had never been addicted, you would find the normal, expected levels of beta-endorphin. And then they would take a third group of addicted rats, cut them off ‘cold turkey’ from the heroin, clip miniature electrodes to their ears, and within 20 minutes of electrical stimulation… the brain of each rat began showing that the endorphin production had started up again. So, those rats wouldn’t go through withdrawal symptoms!

"This evidence quickly led to the use of CES devices in the treatment of humans."

http://newyorkbodyscan.com/braintuner.html
Old 31-08-2007, 07:36 AM   #6
astraltraveller

hello startzpe

many thanks for your reply and for going to all the trouble of digging out that info for me . i have read some of it before but i read through it again and it was good to remind myself of a few things .

what happened to pete townsend seems odd though , the story gives the impression you can just use the device and be free of suffering but ive tried it and still am chronicly addicted , maybe they are missing some details because i do believe the device does indeed help but i think you have to reduce the meds slowly over a period of how ever many days /weeks / , if in cold turky i bet the bt7 helped townsend though . i definitly get a calming effect from it and its so nice i dont whant to take it off lol , but if i didnt take it off i would have terrible nightmares wich happened to me before and it was so real and that was just using it properly .

anyway i am very very greatfull that you told me that setting number #2 is csworn by for addiction by those people because now i know wich setting to use and if i can im going to have treatment at the Weissman Institute wich will cost a fortune but its worth it and then i will use my bt7 and sodium ascorbate to get my bain making all the natural chemicals again and see if i can live withought cravings .

its people like you startzpe that make me keep comming back to this website , thiers some real good eggs here and it helps one put up with the little men hidding behind computer terminals trying to start fights who cant beat the skin off of a rice pudding in the real world . i hope you will be blessed in heaven and on earth .

god bless you mate

astral
Old 04-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
startzpe

Default how's the bt7 going?

I've been using mine again since you brought it up.

I remembered that it was advised to take a B Vitamin complex before use, as B vitamins helped provide raw materials the brain.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #8
startzpe

Default Good documentary on Ozone therapy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18030797137906

Ozonated water is one of the 4 Parts to the Beck Protocol

what is sad is how, cheap and effective it is on so many levels. The documentary exposes the obvious bias that pharmaceuticals have against such treatments, and how they are effectively taken from the debate.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:05 AM   #9
startzpe

Default some more info

this forum is ripe with info on the Beck Devices

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=924711#i

and

another article

Despite the major setback caused by the Flexnor Report, a great step was taken in the war against viruses and bacteria when doctors William Lyman and Steven Kaali made an astonishing announcement on March 14, 1991, at the First International Symposium on Combination Therapies. Doctors Lyman and Kaali, who were researchers on Staff of the big Albert Einstein School of Medicine, reported that a small amount of electric current flowing through a dish of fluid containing the HIV virus. reduced its ability to infect cells by up to 95%! The electric current was very small (only 50-100 microamperss) which is safe for blood cells but harmful to viruse3s and other germs, for it reverses their polarity.

The announcement of this electro-medicine was reported in Science News, Longevity Magazine, and the Houston Post. Then strangely the whole thing was hushed up and other media coverage of this event was suppressed. I learned several years ago that there was a medical doctor from London who sat in on that first press release. He went back to London, overjoyed that such a breakthrough could solve the problems of HIV and AIDS, and waited for the news to come down from his medical sources, but after three months of no further news, he telephoned the Albert Einstein School of medicine, identified himself as a doctor in London calling, and asked to talk with Doctor Kaali. The hospital operator said, “Sorry, we have no Doctor Kaali on our Staff.” The doctor then asked, please let me talk to Dr. Lyman”, to which the operator said, “we don’t have a Dr. Lyman on our Staff either”, so the doctor said,. “Then please let me talk to a doctor in your HIV Clinc”, and the operator replied, sorry sir, we do not treat HIV patients at Albert Einstein Hospital”, and immediately she hung up!

The frustrated doctor in London was mad. He then called the United States Patent Office and asked for the Patent Number which was issued to Doctor Kaali of Albert Einstein Hospital, and came up with Patent number5188738 which describes two blood electrification methods as being able to: “provide electric current flow through the blood sufficient to render the bacteria, virus, parasites and/or fungus ineffective to infect or affect normally healthy body cells while maintaining the biological usefulness of the blood or other body fluids.”

I read in a news article that the London Doctor got mad and put the story with the patent number on the internet, and when I read that I myself called the Albert Einstein Hospital an\d asked to speak to Dr. Kaali, and the Operator snapped back, “We don’t have a doctor by that name!” and she hung up on me.. So I went to the United States Patent Office, entered the number, and downloaded and printed the entire Patent. You can do the same. It can be assumed that some high-up officials of the Medical Drug Industry told the hospital they would get no more donations for funding hospital projects if they went on with curing patients with electricity!...

more

http://www.thebestwebsite.org/spirit...ectro-medicine
Old 05-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #10
nickatnoon61
Banned

[QUOTE=startzpe;111694]I've been experimenting with all of Robert C. Becks protocols for the last year and have to say they work,

They are cheap to make and to buy.

There are allot of reasons to research this even if you are not sick.

Thanx Star, I have been doing them (protocols)off and on for over 5 years and I have never been sick in that time. I have been using H2O2 regularly for over 25 years, also! I ozonate my water in a 5 gal container, and then add oxygen, when I put it in my I gal. bottles. The water is in the high 7s to 8 in alkalinity.I also make my own CS, from my Silver Pulser! Disease cannot live in an oxygen rich or alkaline environment! Luckily SOTA Instruments is only 40 miles from where I live!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #11
astraltraveller

thanks for the other info startzpe and nicatoon61

i dont have the beck ozone machine but will get one . i have a silver pulser and bt7b. i have a damned infection im sure of it and think its sinusitus that kreeps up on me now and then , i need to get some more distilled watter to make the silver . ive just started trying a tip from someone else in the health forum about garlic so im trying that for now as its an antibiotic .
Old 06-09-2007, 01:41 AM   #12
nickatnoon61
Banned

[QUOTE=astraltraveller;117513]thanks for the other info startzpe and nicatoon61

i dont have the beck ozone machine but will get one . i have a silver pulser and bt7b. i have a damned infection im sure of it and think its sinusitus that kreeps up on me now and then , i need to get some more distilled watter to make the silver . ive just started trying a tip from someone else in the health forum about garlic so im trying that for now as its an antibiotic .[/QUOTE

Astral,I would seriously consider giving up dairy for any sinus problem. It is usually an over-abundance of mucus, that is the problem!!!I am interested in the Brain Tuner. I will have to do some more research on it. I am going in for a brain search next week!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #13
aitch
Inactive

Does this stuff actually work ?? I mean have any people used it successfully to cure their own Cancer ??
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #14
astraltraveller

nicatoon61

your rite about the dairy stuff dude but i love milk so much . coconut milk seems expensive but maybe soy might be ok , i dont think that is expensive . im a member of the british tea drinking ascociation , we are very excentric and sit around all day with drinking tea with rich tea biscuits so milk is a must .

seriously though , i whent to the docs this morning and he said my throat is inflamed so its not sinusitis this time but im thinking i have that too i dunno but he gave me antibiotics .

i hope if you get a bt7 you get good use out of it , when i feel better im gonna start using mine again . i read it can synchronize the brain to the same frequency as people with mystical abilities , startze posted about it too . so im wondering if it will help with the ascention proccess . ive been reading in another post about the symptoms of the ascention proccess and ive had lots of them and have been through the stage were you have nightmares , thats gone thank god , but the bt7 can make you dream like crazy and its so real . the bt7 can tune you to the shuman rezinance too if i remember rightly (earths frequency) . i mainly whant to use mine for addiction recovery .

aitch

i used the colloidal silver from the silver pulser in conjunction with a home made rife machine to kill an infection in my leg wich was resistant to antibiotics , i sighned myself out of hospital and treated it myself . i dont know wich did the trick though but thats my personal experience with the silver pulser .
Old 06-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #15
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltraveller View Post
nicatoon61

your rite about the dairy stuff dude but i love milk so much . coconut milk seems expensive but maybe soy might be ok , i dont think that is expensive . im a member of the british tea drinking ascociation , we are very excentric and sit around all day with drinking tea with rich tea biscuits so milk is a must .

seriously though , i whent to the docs this morning and he said my throat is inflamed so its not sinusitis this time but im thinking i have that too i dunno but he gave me antibiotics .

i hope if you get a bt7 you get good use out of it , when i feel better im gonna start using mine again . i read it can synchronize the brain to the same frequency as people with mystical abilities , startze posted about it too . so im wondering if it will help with the ascention proccess . ive been reading in another post about the symptoms of the ascention proccess and ive had lots of them and have been through the stage were you have nightmares , thats gone thank god , but the bt7 can make you dream like crazy and its so real . the bt7 can tune you to the shuman rezinance too if i remember rightly (earths frequency) . i mainly whant to use mine for addiction recovery .

aitch

i used the colloidal silver from the silver pulser in conjunction with a home made rife machine to kill an infection in my leg wich was resistant to antibiotics , i sighned myself out of hospital and treated it myself . i dont know wich did the trick though but thats my personal experience with the silver pulser .
Astral,antibiotics are crap, and do more harm than good! Hospitals are the last place you want to be to get better from any degenerative condition! I DO NOT SUPPORT THESE SYSTEMS(MEDICAL MAFIA)!!! I'll check the brain tuner info.Thanx....nick.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:46 AM   #16
startzpe

Default here's some good info

on the bt7,

actually really good forum in general at curezone

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=924711#i

All of this work had been thoroughly done long before this current era of re-stimulation of interest. The rat studies had been done both in San Francisco and in Hong Kong. The chromatography had been done here in the United States, so it was well controlled.
Like electronic medicine, when we were looking at patents, we found a patent in 1893
showing a fellow with electrodes behind his ears. Okay, 1893, before the Harrison Act, some 20 some years before the Harrison Act you could go into any drugstore and buy morphine sulfate. Mothers whose babies cried could buy simple soothing syrup, which was sugar and morphine. She’d give a teaspoon to the baby and the baby wouldn’t cry anymore. There were quite a few addicts. The stuff was legal, there was no control. I mean marijuana was legal. After the Act, a number of people who were trying to get off this had forgotten that around 1890 we had a hell of a lot more addicts in this country. The women who were religious were sipping tonic which was about 200 proof alcohol for their health, taking bitters and what-have-you.

In other words, we had about the same addiction level. And this work had been explored about 84 to 85 years ago and then again suppressed by what we feel is the ruling class of the doctors, the pharmacies and the people who want to take your money for making you better. … Fisher, no relation to Jerry, had done this work in 1932 and 1935 and had a number of patents. Remember the Fisher Instrument Company that was making electrical stimulating devices back 40 years or so. Okay, this has been in the literature, they had explored in great depth the wave forms, the frequencies, the application modes and what-have-you.

Bob Beck’s Early Research

There’s a replica of the work I did in 1973. In 1969 I began building ethical biofeedback
equipment—EEG Brainwave Amplifiers. I had one foot on each banana peel, I had been a scientist and I am now a kook, so we sort of straddle this chasm. So I have taught biofeedback classes at UCLA, USC, Vilanova University of Hawaii, SMU. And when I was doing this for health professionals, I also had access to the psychic underground. In Hawaii I was able to make brainwave recordings of one of the three living bloodline Polynesian Kahunas. I was able to make brainwave EEG recordings of hexinmeisters like John Ott in Lancaster County—no relation to the fellow who did the work on light and colour. I have worked with American Indian medicine men. I’ve worked with Kathryn Coleman before she died. And she let me run a little telemetry test when she was knocking them down at the Shrine Auditorium. We found almost invariably that when they were in their working state—which was only a few seconds—you’re here you get the information you come back, you can talk about it for hours. It’s a flash, in the twinkling of an eye.

They were showing about a 7.83 hertz, almost pure coherent maybe 20 microvolt signal frontal to occipital midline. That’s between F1 and F2 in the standard nomenclature system to halfway between 01 and 02 if you’re an encephalographer. In other words the third eye … which shows whole brain alpha. Over and over again we found these frequencies in people with remarkable talents—healers, radionics operators, dousers, shamans, witch doctors, mystics, golden don, priests and priestesses— if they were authentic. One of our early cases was, well I’d better not mention the person’s name,
and it’s a world famous name. But at any rate I was intrigued enough to want to discover the common denominator … yet none of these persons would speak to the others. Kathryn Coleman thought it was the blood of the lamb that Christ had died for your sins and that’s the only way to go … and some of the American Indian medicine men thought it was in the sacred cornmeal, the gourds and the feathers. Marnis and Leona had certain stones that were the dwelling place of the ancestral spirits. Well, Kathryn would think that was heathen and Marnis would absolutely laugh at a fellow in a barn in Lancaster County.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #17
astraltraveller

i would just like to say i live in a home for the mentally ill . i a, not mentally ill and throw all my meds in the bin apart from painkillers and im too sick to get off of them . i know all about the medical mafia and more than most . i have to undergo enforced drugiing or i am out on the streets . thier is no place in this home were i can stor allo the veg and non dairy products i need to cure myself . i have known for a long time how to get well but i have been made so sick by drs and the people that run the place i am never going to get wello with all the knowledge i possess so the least i can do is pass on some of my knowledge and hope i can learn new things to keep me patched up . i have just realized it simply is not realstic for me to ever get well because i am forced to take drugs and its only a matter of time befor they realize the shit is not in my system . im so depressed lving with the menally ill , im not like them and they whont lisne to me that you can cure it with vitamins and non of them whant to know about the nwo ect and claim i am talking shit and just dont whant to know . they eat my share of the food so i go out and buy my own and they even take that . its like living in a hell hole and they wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire . the only doses of sanity i get is internet and talking to my gran on the phone every day , she has allways maintained i am sane and she whants me out of here but her hands are tied because she is too old but says if they try drugging me again she will get our lawyer involved but i whont hold my breath , she just doesnt realize how currupt and how mch power they have . it doesnt matter how smart you are when your locked in the system and cant get well enough to get out and even if you do get well enough they just pin you down and make you sick again .
Old 07-09-2007, 11:46 PM   #18
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltraveller View Post
i would just like to say i live in a home for the mentally ill . i a, not mentally ill and throw all my meds in the bin apart from painkillers and im too sick to get off of them . i know all about the medical mafia and more than most . i have to undergo enforced drugiing or i am out on the streets . thier is no place in this home were i can stor allo the veg and non dairy products i need to cure myself . i have known for a long time how to get well but i have been made so sick by drs and the people that run the place i am never going to get wello with all the knowledge i possess so the least i can do is pass on some of my knowledge and hope i can learn new things to keep me patched up . i have just realized it simply is not realstic for me to ever get well because i am forced to take drugs and its only a matter of time befor they realize the shit is not in my system . im so depressed lving with the menally ill , im not like them and they whont lisne to me that you can cure it with vitamins and non of them whant to know about the nwo ect and claim i am talking shit and just dont whant to know . they eat my share of the food so i go out and buy my own and they even take that . its like living in a hell hole and they wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire . the only doses of sanity i get is internet and talking to my gran on the phone every day , she has allways maintained i am sane and she whants me out of here but her hands are tied because she is too old but says if they try drugging me again she will get our lawyer involved but i whont hold my breath , she just doesnt realize how currupt and how mch power they have . it doesnt matter how smart you are when your locked in the system and cant get well enough to get out and even if you do get well enough they just pin you down and make you sick again .
Hi Astral, I am aware of the power these doctors have, and they are in league with the lawyers. I was living with a French Canadian lady 3 years ago. She was very backward and supersticious, from her Catholic programming! When we used to argue, I would say you are nuts and need some time in the loony bin! I was half-joking at the time. After we split up, she was at the hospital with her autistic(from vaccination) son, to see about treatment, for him. She got in an argument with the doctor and he had her restrained and forcibly medicated. She is only a wee thing! She was let out 2 days later and was so weak from the drugs, it took her another week to recover. She told me about it,and I called a lawyer. The lawyer basicly said the psychatrists can do what they want, whenever they want! Get your ass out of there asap!!! Don't you have anywhere to go? Where are you, what country?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:22 AM   #19
astraltraveller

hello nicatoon61

i hope you have had a good day , im very sorry abot what hapened to your freind . i am somewere in the UK , i tell people were from exsactly in PM but i have to be very carefull and not say too much about myself and location on this site because you never know who is about and i found out that what we say in here apears on the whole of the WWW lol , i dont mind i have nothing to hide apart from the fact that thiers not too many places like were i live in this area and it wouldnt take a geneass to figure out exsactly were i am and were i am and i hate having to try talking on here and having to think what to miss out because i think people might think im making shit up if you get my drift .

when i say forced drugging i dont whant to give the wrong impression , i dont have to have injections like others here but i take pills instead and thats because they think i mostly take them . but if thyey think your not taking them they switch you to what they call a depo wich is just injection and this is why i have to be carefull because if they find out ile get switched to depo and have been suspected of not taking the junk on several occations and had my room searched and my pills counted . i treat myself for diabeties and throw the pills away but have to have a blood test every so many months , they havny clicked that i am not taking them but if i cant get my sugar under better controle and my cholesterol down before my next test they will be wondering whats going on , i chck the cholesterol tabs in the bin too and my gp said if i dont take them he whont treat me , you might be thinking well thats good and yes in a way it is but i get so messed up sometimes i cant diagnose myself and to be honist i do think a gp can be usefull sometimes and make good diagnostitions and its sometimes nice to know whats going on , im having a pee sample checked at the moment and in my opinion if you can take sodium ascorbate up to bowel tolerance levels it doesnt matter what you contrct because the ascorbate should kill anything and boost the immune to maximum but my propblem is i can only have a wee bit of ascorbate or it flushes out my painkillers and pute me in withdrawal so thats a real bummer so i am very greatfull for you guys telling me about the beck ozone machine although i already knew about it i didnt look into it and didnt know that viri and bacteria cant survive in an oxygene enviroment so im going to get one and use it to protect me like the ascorbate wich i cant take enough of untill i get well enough to get off painkillers .

no i have no place to go , i had people looking for a place for me but the waiting list is about a year for some places and i smoke or else i could get a private flat quicker . to be truthfull i whant to stay here untill im physiclly fit enough to live on my own , i nearly moved out at some point but im physiclly disabled and couldnt get anwere with weelchair access , i can walk but not far enough to get my shopping so i use taxi,s and i dont think ile be able to afford it living on my own because my money will be dropped so thats one good thing about living here , if you can just put up with the nutts who dont need to be nutts if only they would listne but anyway if you can put up with them wich is hard when they tell me far out delusional things and get upset if i dont believe them so i just play along , ive tried telling them its because of toxins in the bnody that mess with the mind and lack of vitamins and minerals ect but they whont have it , its a shame because ive so whanted to help . anyway im rambling sorry .

i think i must add that im very greatfull for all the help i get here and if i cant fix myself with it yet who knows what the future will hold and plus its this alternative stuff that keeps me alive while docs are trying to finnesh me off and they do realy do thyat , they are the ugenicists puppets .
Old 11-09-2007, 03:14 AM   #20
startzpe

Default astral traveller

You're under harder circumstances than i have had to encounter in life, I hope you understand that no challenge you face is beyond what you can handle.

I have to remind myself of that once and awhile.

Can you refuse to take the drugs they are pawning on you?

Can you state you want to try an alternate treatment and show one of the doctors (once that can actually reason) the evidence that there is an alternate to what they prescribe?

Not sure if any of that is relevant to you,