Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
zigzagz

Default Jack Parsons and Hillary Clinton?

OK I know this is really really crazy sounding but I think it is pretty interesting. Jack Parsons was the co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Lab and he openly practiced Thelema with L. Ron Hubbard and Aleister Crowley. You can read all about it at wikipedia if you put in his name. But for this post I will just quote most of it:

"Parsons was also an avid practitioner of the occult arts, and a follower of Thelema. He saw no contradiction between his scientific and magical pursuits: before each rocket test launch, Parsons would invoke the god Pan.

He was chosen by Aleister Crowley to lead Agape Lodge, the Thelemic Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) in California in 1942 after Crowley expelled Wilfred Smith from the position.

Sarah Elizabeth Northrup (aka 'Betty'), began living with Parsons after his wife, Sarah's half-sister Helen Northrup, left with Wilfred Smith. Sarah Elizabeth Northrup later married L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology and sometime magickal partner of Parsons. Parsons and Hubbard participated in a ritual known as the Babalon Working which is famous in occult circles — loosely, it was an attempt to summon a living goddess and change the course of history. They were aided in this work by Sampson Bennetts of the Rosicrucian Order and his wife Sara Melian Gabriel, a well known spiritualist from India.

In January of 1946, Parsons, Betty, and Hubbard started a boat dealing company named Allied Enterprises. Parsons put in a large sum of approximately $21,000—Hubbard put in $1,200, and Betty nothing. Hubbard eventually abandoned Parsons and their business plans, leaving a port in Florida with the boat and Betty. It is said Parsons retreated to his hotel room and summoned a typhoon in retribution (i.e. evocation of Bartzabel [2] - intelligence presiding Mars). Legend or not, Hubbard and the ship were washed ashore in a freak storm the same day. A Florida court later dissolved the poorly contracted business, ordered repayment of debts to Parsons and awarded ownership of the boat to Hubbard.

Parsons set out to find another partner, his so called "scarlet woman", a magickal partner with whom he could sire a "Moonchild." The Moonchild is traditionally the incarnation of a God, as prophesied in Crowley's channeled script 'The Book of the Law' (The creation of this Moonchild was covered in Crowley's novel of the same name).

When Parsons met artist and poet Marjorie Cameron, he regarded her as the fulfilment of his magical rituals. This same year he resigned his leadership of the O.T.O.

The Hubbard/Allied relationship lasted until 1947, when Hubbard defrauded Parsons of a sum of money and ran off with Sarah Northrup. Hubbard used much of this money from Allied Enterprises to promulgate and publish his book Dianetics, which later evolved into and was superseded by Scientology."

I think it was in the Spiritworld video and it goes farther to say that later Marjorie admitted that Parsons had impregnated her while her was possed during a satanic ritual and that the foetus was taken from her placed into this big metal thing burried and irradiated at the first nuclear bomb tests, and that the baby had survived and was female. That much was on the video but my theory is if that is true the baby could possibly be Hillary Clinton she was born in 1948? Has anyone else heard anything about this?
zigzagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 02:05 AM   #2
terminus_est

That actually is quite an interesting theory.
terminus_est is offline   Reply With Quote