Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
teardropexplodes

Default EDL forum

Well, I've had far too much free time on my hands today and have been reading the EDL forums.
I came across a post with the header "Are All Muslims Evil?".
Duh.
"What a brilliant question!" I thought and decided to register and add my own thread, entitled, "Are all jews evil?"
In the body of the post I listed a few zionist crimes, mass murders and atrocities which dwarfed anything committed by muslims.
I also pointed out the mega corporations, lobby groups and financial institutions which run our nation and others and noted the fact that there are not too many muslims in top positions but there are plenty of zionist ashkeNazi scum.

One cup of tea later I went to check my thread and was shocked to see a torrent of unpleasant personal abuse while not a single reply addressed my entirely reasonable and documented points!!!

Now, if this group aims to defend the English way of life against foreign corrupting influences why would they want to deflect all hate onto just one group and ignore the elephant in the living room?

Seriously guys, why is it acceptable to ask whether all muslims are evil but not all jews?

I actually have nothing against jews. Indeed, my heritage includes jewish Polish migrants. I just do not like what I'm seeing happen here in the nationalist movement.

It is CLEARY being subverted by powerful and subtle controllers.

In my post I mentioned these worries. I stated that anyone who is prepared to single out one group over all others is likely, in my opinion, to be an MI5/mossad counter-intelligence program.

*addition* my thread has now been REMOVED. There was no hate there--no foul language or insults. Nothing.
I mean, come one... isn't it obvious what's going on here?
Old 25-11-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
gremlin

Quote:
Seriously guys, why is it acceptable to ask whether all muslims are evil but not all jews?
You need the EDL, the muslims and other gangs would run a muck if they didn't get invented, their sticking up for themselves and as a true brit knowing the ptb (zionists) want to destroy ENGLAND!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 25-11-2010 at 12:03 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
ptvw
Banned

I don't really understand the EDL. It seems to be a breeding ground for morons. If they actually wanted to further their cause they would do it in a more intelligent way.

I have a feeling they are controlled by the government but their members are mostly Sun readers.
ptvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

I don't think the EDL get out much.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Alan Lake's Jew isn't he? [the EDL bankroller]

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:07 AM   #6
djhooker
Inactive

we should all join and troll the trolls.
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
eurofighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Well, I've had far too much free time on my hands today and have been reading the EDL forums.
Duh.
"What a brilliant question!" I thought and decided to register and add my own thread, entitled, "Are all jews evil?"
In the body of the post I listed a few zionist crimes, mass murders and atrocities which dwarfed anything committed by muslims.
I also pointed out the mega corporations, lobby groups and financial institutions which run our nation and others and noted the fact that there are not too many muslims in top positions but there are plenty of zionist ashkeNazi scum.

One cup of tea later I went to check my thread and was shocked to see a torrent of unpleasant personal abuse while not a single reply addressed my entirely reasonable and documented points!!!

Now, if this group aims to defend the English way of life against foreign corrupting influences why would they want to deflect all hate onto just one group and ignore the elephant in the living room?

I actually have nothing against jews. Indeed, my heritage includes jewish Polish migrants. I just do not like what I'm seeing happen here in the nationalist movement.

In my post I mentioned these worries. I stated that anyone who is prepared to single out one group over all others is likely, in my opinion, to be an MI5/mossad counter-intelligence program.

*addition* my thread has now been REMOVED. There was no hate there--no foul language or insults. Nothing.
I completley agree mate! This is what I've been saying for years - the EDL are a phony retarded organization that can't achieve anything other than to create a divide and conquer enviroment in Britian, which won't benefit the English people at all.

It's funny how you can't criticize Zionism on the EDL website, when the Zionist policies are a at fault for all these Refugees/asylum seekers coming in to the UK in the first place.

The EDL are a joke, most of their members have low IQ's and simply don't know anything about life. In fact I remember seeing a few EDL guys insulting a SIKH family for no-reason other then the fact that they weren't white and then ran away. The EDL top-brass are obviously pro-Zionist whilst the majority of these bored EDL kids are getting duped as per usual, taking their anger out on asians during these "rallies".

It's sad really, because in the end of the day these EDL guys won't lift a finger when their Zionist master takes their English Daughters and Sisters, for entertainment in his Zionist Harem, but at the same time I have no sympathy. He who get's duped by the Elitists deserves to get duped.
eurofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #8
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptvw View Post
I don't really understand the EDL. It seems to be a breeding ground for morons.
So a moron trying to work out the morons i guess

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 25-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #9
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurofighter View Post
I completley agree mate! This is what I've been saying for years - the EDL are a phony retarded organization that can't achieve anything other than to create a divide and conquer enviroment in Britian, which won't benefit the English people at all.

It's funny how you can't criticize Zionism on the EDL website, when the Zionist policies are a at fault for all these Refugees/asylum seekers coming in to the UK in the first place.

The EDL are a joke, most of their members have low IQ's and simply don't know anything about life. In fact I remember seeing a few EDL guys insulting a SIKH family for no-reason other then the fact that they weren't white and then ran away. The EDL top-brass are obviously pro-Zionist whilst the majority of these bored EDL kids are getting duped as per usual, taking their anger out on asians during these "rallies".

It's sad really, because in the end of the day these EDL guys won't lift a finger when their Zionist master takes their English Daughters and Sisters, for entertainment in his Zionist Harem, but at the same time I have no sympathy. He who get's duped by the Elitists deserves to get duped.
You cant critisize one without the other. Look at the UAF!! now they are real goof balls. They are actually paid by the government to protest the EDL and cause trouble and get away with causing the trouble. So now the david icke forum actually sides with the government.

Old 25-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #10
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
as a true brit knowing the ptb (ZIONISTS) want to destroy ENGLAND!
It's the zionist agenda grem, nothin to do with the Jewish people
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #11
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Because the jews are clever and the muslims aren't. the muslims are on the street the jews are not.

You need the EDL, the muslims and other gangs would run a muck if they didn't get invented, their sticking up for themselves and as a true brit knowing the ptb (jews) want to destroy ENGLAND!
there isn't any EDL round here and there never will be, having demo's in some controlled space / carpark and then trying to attack the police football hooligan style is not going to achieve anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
no difference to the Jew haters, funny how the EDL claim to support Israel but the EDL supporters here seem to despise Jews the most.

Last edited by dantesrevival; 25-11-2010 at 09:12 AM.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #12
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
no difference to the Jew haters, funny how the EDL claim to support Israel but the EDL supporters here seem to despise Jews the most.
You have to wonder what such people are doing on the DI forum anyway. All they ever seem to do is big up each other's posts and do the online equivalent of scowling at anyone who doesn't buy in to their bullshit.
Old 25-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #13
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
You have to wonder what such people are doing on the DI forum anyway. All they ever seem to do is big up each other's posts and do the online equivalent of scowling at anyone who doesn't buy in to their bullshit.
I have a feeling some of them are the same person!
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #14
boots
Banned

Quote:
Spot on merlin,

There are christian Zionist as well but people tend to forget this fact.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
And sadly most people still don't understand the difference.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #16
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
And sadly most people still don't understand the difference.
Hmmm.

I noticed that a lot of posters insisting on this dichotomy have got a bit sloppy and started using "jews" instead of "zionist".

Personally I see the distinction clearly.

Just as many a musli is not Wahabbi.

Or christian a fundie.

But some people pretend they subscribe to the distinction and later one finds out that it "zionist" is just a byword in their lexicon.

Sad, eh?
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Hmmm.

I noticed that a lot of posters insisting on this dichotomy have got a bit sloppy and started using "jews" instead of "zionist".

Personally I see the distinction clearly.

Just as many a musli is not Wahabbi.

Or christian a fundie.

But some people pretend they subscribe to the distinction and later one finds out that it "zionist" is just a byword in their lexicon.

Sad, eh?
What you say is true. And even among the Zionists groups there are 5 that I know about.

The suffering of the mainstream Jewish people through the actions of a relative few defies words.

Catholic people are sometimes looked upon with derision for the same reasons, generalisations that don't hold water.

An extremely few Mormon people would even think about polygamy but still they are labelled.

The vast majority of middle-eastern born people that I know are only nominal Islamists and about 1/3 are Bah'ai.(spelling?) I do know moderate and devout ones as well but i'm not scared of any of them. A lot of folk don't realise the vast range of religious expression among these folk either.

The hatred and nastiness wearies me. We are all human beings who tend to connect to different ideas/philosophies etc and so long as those connections are voluntary and nobody gets hurt it shouldn't matter or be anyone else's business.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 25-11-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo's - has been a long day and Im ready to go home :)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #18
kitler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
there isn't any EDL round here and there never will be, having demo's in some controlled space / carpark and then trying to attack the police football hooligan style is not going to achieve anything.
Agreed. Which is why the EDL neither hang out in car parks or attack the police.

You are deliberatly confusing them with the UAF, who are paid by the government to cause trouble at EDL demos.

Now why would you want to do that?
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Duh.

LOL what did you expect they have a Jewish division.

Try starting some factual threads about islamic laws/practices/beliefs, nice verses/hadiths about killing the kafirs/unbelievers and endless other niceties that proves islam is a religion of peace (sarcasm)

on this forum and see the reaction as the nutters attack you and defend shariah mongers.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #20
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
The suffering of the mainstream Jewish people through the actions of a relative few defies words.
I understand what you are saying, but the title of being "Jewish" is one they take on voluntarily, and with far too much pride. Isn't "Pride" supposed to be one of the Cardinal Sins in their culture? If "ordinary", well-adjusted jews are not willing to stand up against the badness done in their name, they may as well be supporting it.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote