Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #61
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post

The design also forms nine small triangles, and in each of these is one of the letters "S.A.P.I.E.N.T.I.A.", the Latin word for wisdom.
Nice summary kadosh however not being a holy kadosh knight, you again failed to dig deep enough.
Merely reBleating what is easily retrieved.
Dig deeper dude.

S.A.P.I.E.N.T.I.A.
Quote:
It's ironic that most of the men who participated in the "scientific
revolution", whose contributions seem (to us) so original and
innovative, were themselves convinced that they were merely re-
discovering the vast body of pristine knowledge (prisca sapientia)
that had been possessed by the ancients, but somehow lost and
forgotten during the centuries that came to be called the "dark
ages" of western civilization.
http://www.mathpages.com/HOME/kmath066.htm
sapientia (genitive sapientiae); f, first declension (feminine)

1. wisdom, discernment
2. science, skilled practice

But there is also a connection to SOUND and chanting Dominican/Gregorian monks?

S.A.P.I.E.N.T.I.A. = 9 letters, 9 positions on a circle, 9 pointed star
9 Which brings us back to 9 Pythagorean/Arabic numbers and 9 Solfeggio frequencies formed using those three gold triangles.

And not surprising, each of the RUNES is associated with a particular 'SOUND' and 'SONG'.
Sowilo + sowilo = SS
Solomon's Song was not the only tune being sung by the ancestors.
And the 'development' of the RUNES, which was a step in the development of writing and language has been shown to be connected to 'phosphenes'.

And phosphenes are a clue to how the brain receives 'light' and then composes what we see.
That is why consciousness appears to be fascinated by the SS.
SS = Nazis
SS = Holy Spirit
SS = St. Peter and St. Paul
SS = geneSiS, jeSuS, iSiS, oSiriS, moSeS, eSSene...

And long ago in early language/writing development... S = Z
So Zeus and Seuss and ZoroaSter and the SueZ canel are indications of an evolution of the mind/language.

How many 'SS' can you name that help form a integral part of the human narrative?
SS = Social Security
SS is without a doubt...part of human 'consciousness'.
It was even before Hitler was born.
SS = battleships and StarShips and SS colliders?
SS= Solomon Song?
What most ignorant, (non-informed) Freemasons are NOT aware of....
Other forums discussing SOUND and LIGHT:
phosphenes and the burning bush:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14601
Sharry Edwards and SOUND and healing:
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...c67ab7f2006537

namaste

Raphael

Last edited by raphael; 04-11-2009 at 01:10 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #62
grandsecretary

Default Manners makyth man.

raphael,

I am going to make a plea to you.

You have such a lot to say, and you obviously have extensive knowledge based upon a great deal of study, and an understanding of many things.

You are IMHO absolutely right when you point out that knowing what the symbols are, does not explain either provenance or meaning, and this is a MAJOR shortfall in the body of Freemasonry per se.

BUT (here it comes). There is no need to be so rude or so aggressive. I am SURE that kadosh is grateful for any insight that you might provide. I enjoy reading your postings, but I do not reply very often, and I am very careful of what I say, because you may not realise it, but you can be offensive and there is always this feeling that you will use what is posted as a weapon, rather than as a willing gift.

Advice from me, freely given and meant to be kind:

Quote:
Assertive: mean what you say but don't be mean when you say it.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #63
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
raphael,

I am going to make a plea to you.

You have such a lot to say, and you obviously have extensive knowledge based upon a great deal of study, and an understanding of many things.

You are IMHO absolutely right when you point out that knowing what the symbols are, does not explain either provenance or meaning, and this is a MAJOR shortfall in the body of Freemasonry per se.

BUT (here it comes). There is no need to be so rude or so aggressive. I am SURE that kadosh is grateful for any insight that you might provide. I enjoy reading your postings, but I do not reply very often, and I am very careful of what I say, because you may not realise it, but you can be offensive and there is always this feeling that you will use what is posted as a weapon, rather than as a willing gift.

Advice from me, freely given and meant to be kind:
fair enough
thanks
my apologies to the kadosh knight.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 09-11-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #64
stevepenny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
fair enough
thanks
my apologies to the kadosh knight.

namaste
Raphael,

I'm glad that you've now got your socialble head on . I am also interested in what you have to say, but have to ask how much of this is down to pure mathematical coincidence?

It's a bit like:

1. Add 18 to your birth month
2. Multiply by 25
3. Subtract 333
4. Multiply by 8
5. Subtract 554
6. Divide by 2
7. Add your birth date
8. Multiply by 5
9. Add 692
10. Multiply by 20
11. Add only the last two digits of your birth year
12. Subtract 32940 to get your birthday!

I've no idea how it works but it's down to mathematics and not any form of conspiracy? I hope
stevepenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #65
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepenny View Post
Raphael,

I am also interested in what you have to say, but have to ask how much of this is down to pure mathematical coincidence?

I've no idea how it works but it's down to mathematics and not any form of conspiracy? I hope
I do not believe in mathematical coincidence.
All the coincidences I have collected suggest 'design' is the deciding factor, not chance.

If the universe uses mathematics, then these connections are in fact NOT coincidences, are they?
It is thus a design based on number concepts and math underlying the foundation.

What if there are some fellas who have the inside track on this design?
What if these same fellas have everybody convinced design does not exist, only free will does?

What if the inherent design can be best understood using some of the archetypal tools I am offering?
i.e. the asymmetrical chiral swastika?

I see an unconscious conspiracy where folks are actually working toward the same goal, the same end, a final unity.
And the eternal archetypes are the carrots at the end of the stick, to help keep us on track, moving along in the right direction.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 09-11-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #66
stevepenny
Inactive

Quote:
I do not believe in mathematical coincidence.
All the coincidences I have collected suggest 'design' is the deciding factor, If the universe uses mathematics, then these connections are in fact NOT coincidences, are they?not chance.
Sorry, I didn't mean that Mathematics was coincidental, more that some of the 'conspiracies theories' are down to mathematical chance rather than design.

It's interesting that if you consider intelligent design to be number based, then we have a very ordered system, with, as you say, a mathematical underpinning.

But how can free-will exist in a mathematically ordered universe. If 2 + 2 = 4, then free-will does not allow it to be changed to 2 + 2 = 3. Free-will is a product of Chaos, the antithesis of a numerically ordered universe.

What is the mathematical construct of a swastika, i.e. how is it described mathematically. Can it also be described on a 'fractal' basis using Chaos theory?

Last edited by stevepenny; 10-11-2009 at 08:30 AM.
stevepenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #67
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean that Mathematics was coincidental, more that some of the 'conspiracies theories' are down to mathematical chance rather than design.
Quantum theory, modern math, must take into account 'probabilities'.
Conspiracy theories are far more probable than modern science wankers trying to time travel by building a time tunnel or a worm hole.
Beam me up stevepenny?

Don't ya think a land based terrestrial conspiracy probably exists?
More than a celestial one based on aliens, ufos or messiahs?

Quote:
What is the mathematical construct of a swastika, i.e. how is it described mathematically. Can it also be described on a 'fractal' basis using Chaos theory?
chaos theory?
is it connected to fractals in any way?
Yes I can find the swastika inside the Mandelbrot Set.

Shall we take a psychedelic trip with the SWASTIKA, herr Mandelbrot, LSD, DMT and the 4 Evangelists?
go here: http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11002

Can we also connect the swastika to the world's largest megalithic stones ever quarried in a place called Baalbek?
And to the magnificent Roman Temple of Jupiter?
Go here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2271

So what did I just do Steve?
Did you notice what I just accomplished?
Why I believe the swastika symbol is the MISSING LINK, the real Lost Symbol, that Dan Brown never even found?
Any potential theory of everything, to be considered must accomplish what I just did...show profound connections between the MACROCOSM and the MICROCOSM.

please note: I just linked the swastika to the first 4 lines of the Emerald Tablet.

Quote:
Sir Isaac Newton's interpretation of the Emerald Tablet.

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
Tis true without lying, certain most true, I have just linked the two versions of the swastika to that which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
Have I not illustrated that the biggest MACROCOSMIC stones ever quarried by man can be linked to the same processes, meditations and adaptions of this one thing given birth by the infinitesimal small MICROCOSMIC fractal?

The Sun is its father and it rotates clockwise or sunwise, and the Moon its mother, rotating counter-clockwise or ANTI.

And archetypes can be translated as you move from one dimension to another.
We can use the same definition for the two interlaced helices of DNA that are rotating in opposite directions.

Could the Holy Grail have something to do with our DNA?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ecibo-message/

Thus the SWASTIKA continues to prove itself the KEY to Universal Movement(spinning vortex) being veiled by both biblical and scientific scholars.

Any connection between the Emerald Tablet, LSD, 4 leaf clovers and little green men is souly by design.

Maybe one of the Freemasons can offer why the barbershop spiral is RED and WHITE?
Any connection to Satan, err I mean the red and white coca cola promotion depicting Santa?
Is there a connection to red and white flags?
Red crosses on White backgrounds or is it White crosses on Red backgrounds?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 14-11-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 14-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #68
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
.... Maybe one of the Freemasons can offer why the barbershop spiral is RED and WHITE?
In the 17th and 18th centuries barbers actually performed teeth whitening procedures (hence the white on the red and white barber's poll).

Barber & Barber Poll - http://www.randomfaq.com/facts/00233...Barber%20Poll/
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #69
raphael
Banned

Jesus said "I am the Door"...but what symbol is on that DOOR?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2329

namaste
Old 18-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #70
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
In the 17th and 18th centuries barbers actually performed teeth whitening procedures (hence the white on the red and white barber's poll).

Barber & Barber Poll - http://www.randomfaq.com/facts/00233...Barber%20Poll/
I'm more inclined to believe this theory:

Blood, Bandages and Barber Poles - the History of Barbers

What's the Deal With the Barber Pole, Then?

The history of the barber pole is intertwined with the history of barbers and their bloodletting practices. Patients would grasp a rod or staff tightly so that their veins would show, and the barbers would cut open their arms and bleed them until they fainted (nasty but true). Later, when leech therapy became popular, as they allowed for more controlled bleeding, the leeches were applied directly to the vein areas. After the procedure, the washed bandages10 were hung outside on a pole to dry11, and to advertise the ghastly therapeutic specialities offered in the barbershop12. Flapping in the wind, the long strips of bandages would twist around the pole in the spiral pattern we now associate with barbers.

This early barber pole was simply a wooden post topped by a brass leech basin. One source speculates that the poles were painted red to mask the bloodstains. Later, the basin was replaced by a ball and painted poles of red and white spirals took the place of the less tasteful pole with the bloodstained bandages, and these poles became permanent outdoor fixtures. After the formation of the United Barber Surgeon's Company in England, barbers were required to display blue and white poles, and surgeons, red ones. In America, however, the barber poles were painted red, white and blue because the American flag also had all these colours.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A896664

Last edited by kweli; 18-11-2009 at 12:44 PM.
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #71
orage

Default it fell from heaven

Quote:
Jesus said "I am the Door"...but what symbol is on that DOOR?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2329

namaste
In Denmark, this door mirrored would be called Dannebrog Fag, modeled after the Danish Flag that fell from the heavens.

"Dannebrog is the oldest state flag in the world still in use, with the earliest undisputed source dating back to the 13th century. Prior to the use of Dannebrog, Danish forces are known to have used the raven banner."

"The legend states the origin of the flag to the Battle of Lyndanisse, also known as the Battle of Valdemar (Danish: "Volmerslaget"), near Lyndanisse (Tallinn) in Estonia, on June 15, 1219.
The battle was going badly, and defeat seemed imminent. But then, right when the Danes were about to give up, the flag fell from heaven. Grasping the flag before it could ever touch the ground, the king took it in his hand, and proudly waved it in front of his discouraged troops, giving them hope, and leading them to victory.
The myth is clear. The flag, Dannebrog was given to the Danes from God himself, and from that day forward, it was the flag of Denmark, and the Danish kings."

it replaced the raven
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RavenBanner.svg

if you need to buy a door
http://www.onlinetraelasten.dk/store...døre/4060032/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #72
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post
The myth is clear.

the myth is clear if you take all of that literally.
what do you think the figurative interpretation might be?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #73
orage

Default Infinity

Quote:
the myth is clear if you take all of that literally.
what do you think the figurative interpretation might be?

namaste
Infinity. The all-that-there-is.

The door is divided in 4 (asymmetric) areas forming a cross. Enter, when you overcome that division.

Quote:
The Doors of Perception is a 1954 book by Aldous Huxley detailing his experiences when taking mescaline.
The title comes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell:
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."
Old 19-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #74
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Infinity. The all-that-there-is.

The door is divided in 4 (asymmetric) areas forming a cross. Enter, when you overcome that division.
I like the asymmetric division.

the cross we are discussing is placed on a rectangle not a square though.

why were the two colors chosen, red and white?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 19-11-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #75
orage

Default Alchemy

Quote:

why were the two colors chosen, red and white?

namaste
Red for the blood of Christ (perfection), White for Purity. A little C&P here.

The Great Work

Quote:
An alchemical transformation of lead into gold would involve a change from a flat color, like black, to a brilliant color, like white or red. Consequently, the "Great Work" of alchemy parallels the "Great Commission"; that is, perfecting metal parallels the perfecting of the soul.

2 of THE ASCENDING SCALE OF ALCHEMICAL COLORS

Once ANY Nature has been contacted by use of Alchemical forces, there begins a Four-Stage "Evolutionary Process" that leads in fixed steps to whatever 'goal' one has set-out to attain.

2nd order: pruification

Quote:
WHITE: 'Purifactio'

In this second Stage, the emerging product enters a rather extreme period of 'purging;' it sheds the confusion and vagueness of it's origins.. but may seem to have completely missed the intended direction of evolution!
3rd order: perfection

Quote:
RED: 'Fulminato'

Now in this third Stage the Alchemy becomes quite apparent; the formerly rather distorted Product now begins to show clear signs that it is moving in the desired direction of growth.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #76
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Red for the blood of Christ (perfection), White for Purity. A little C&P here.

The Great Work
ah yes the great work.

you listed 3 steps.
let me show you those three colors again using 3 distinct steps.

Black
White
Red

And what is the 4th color of the 4th stage in alchemy?

And how do we get from the above image to this next one?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mon-in-a-knot/

Swastika and Sacred Geometry Part I:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ometry-part-1/

4 SACRED COLORS the GOD PARTICLE and PENGUINS:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-and-penguins/

The MAGIC of 3 6 9 and Solfeggio and the 3 NORNs:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...d-the-3-norns/

After reading those links...you will realize how important the 4 colors found on a medicine wheel are, and how important SOUND is to creating an illusion.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 20-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #77
raphael
Banned

I am about to introduce the MAIN reason WHY the SWASTIKA has been silenced and buried by JESUS crappola.

Quote:
Scientists accidentally discovered that the spinning core or vortex of a tornado creates infrasonic waves. When the vortices are large, the frequencies are lower; smaller vortices have higher, though still infrasonic, frequencies.
So this quote and what it reveals and about swirling whirling twisting devilish and dervish vortexes and swastikas, is very very profound.
It also reveals a joke.
We often hear that many quantum leaps in science are by 'accident'.
Thus I contend scientists and our investigations into nature are merely accidents waiting to happen.

This post folks is ONE of MY very very BEST in these matters that we have been discussing >>> Sagan/Tesla/DNA/Sound/Swastika/Holy Temples containing Holy Grails all come together.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2373

enjoy.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 20-11-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 20-11-2009, 06:17 PM   #78
raphael
Banned

Golden Rectangle and the Masonic Square and Compass
go to 3:37

namaste
Old 21-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #79
orage

Quote:
I am about to introduce the MAIN reason WHY the SWASTIKA has been silenced and buried by JESUS crappola.

So this quote and what it reveals and about swirling whirling twisting devilish and dervish vortexes and swastikas, is very very profound.
It also reveals a joke.
We often hear that many quantum leaps in science are by 'accident'.
Thus I contend scientists and our investigations into nature are merely accidents waiting to happen.

This post folks is ONE of MY very very BEST in these matters that we have been discussing >>> Sagan/Tesla/DNA/Sound/Swastika/Holy Temples containing Holy Grails all come together.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2373

enjoy.

namaste
Like this "accident"? Are you hinting at a pole shift?

Old 21-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #80
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Like this "accident"? Are you hinting at a pole shift?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHyz2RKkaCI
I love the connection to the Tippe Top.
And yes I have written about this 'anomaly' that does not seem to adhere to the rules of physics.
This kid's toy was presented as a possible model for a 'flip/reversal', back in the 1990s.
But the scientists of the day (status quo) said an outside force was necessary to assist in the flip...and they also said, there wasn't one.
Wankers

Well a gamma ray burst or some other unknown force, yet to be discovered, could in fact provide what the scientists said was lacking.
But hey I can show where 'SATAN' once passed by our SS, solar system, and caused debris to be ejected from the Oort/Kuiper belt.

I don't believe the fuckers anymore.
There still cling to 'space is a vacuum' bullshit.
Science and religion are fucking each other behind closed doors and screwing with humanity at the same time.
IMHO

Popes and shrooms: http://theartofoneness.blogspot.com/...-muscaria.html
The Tippe Top looks like a 'mushroom'?
What happens when Tesla ingests mushrooms?

Binary DNA (left), Tesla FREE energy tower (center), and a mushroom cloud?

The Tippe Top looks very much like something Tesla might want to build?
The Tippe Top looks very much like something the Creator might want to utilize as part of a 'perpetual' motion machine, by hiding vast amounts of energy, in nearly empty space, the atom?

This 'archetypal' ARKitecture seems common to TEMPLES and how we would express our DNA in a 'binary language'?

What happens when Popes or the shamans ingest mushrooms?
Well they seem to focus on the same 'trip' or 'experience' as the scientist.
Hmm

HOLY GRAIL found in ARECIBO Message part I
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ecibo-message/
HOLY GRAIL found in ARECIBO Message part II
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...il-looks-like/

2012 The TIPPE TOP and how the Earth ‘REVERSES’ itself
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...verses-itself/

I then incorporated this idea into my garden labyrinth this past sumer.

4 AGES Model Labyrinth part 2
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...yrinth-part-2/

4 AGES Model Labyrinth … part 1
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...yrinth-part-1/

And if you ever get around to reading those links, and you enjoyed them, here is more.
“2012 = The CROSS of the RISEN CHRIST” = The Day the Earth Stood Still
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...h-stood-still/

namaste

p.s. yes it is true, my garden labyrinth suggests I am guilty of eating mushrooms and having my consciousness awaken and go BOOM.

Last edited by raphael; 21-11-2009 at 12:00 PM.