Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
oneofmany
Inactive

Default The Miracle Molecule

The Miracle Molecule
I've been busting to use this ever since I heard Terence Mckenna describe Finnegan's wake. I long to be "out in the billows" as he puts it, mainly to bring knowledge and balance into my life. I need a life altering experience, and cannabis has opened my awareness enough for me to go with the flow of the experience, rather than fight it, i believe, but what's stopping me is a lack of a guide, someone to steer my experience in the right direction.

any ideas for a first use of DMT?
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #2
jimijams

Let me just begin with this disclaimer - I don't want to appear to be encouraging or promoting the use of psychedelics as I've mentioned before it's definitely not for everyone, and in the case with DMT this is the most powerful psychedelic known to man, DMT is to LSD what heroin is to asprin so taking this is not to be treated lightly. Physically there is no danger to your health, but psychologically, emotionally and spiritually you may never be the same again. Whether that is a good or bad thing can depend on the individual.

If you decide to take the plunge your biggest problem will be sourcing it and unfortunately I can't help you there, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, synchronicity I guess. I had only begun researching it after reading about Davids experience with Aya and also hearing Stuart Wilde talking about it. Most of the DMT in Aus comes from Byron Bay, so maybe you could ask firefly402 who is from Byron, maybe he/she? might have some info..

The other option which may be preferable is trying Ayahuasca which contains DMT as the active ingredient and is available over the internet, I believe it's legal to bring in to Aus. The Aya experience is not quite as intense as smoking straight DMT but the journey lasts a lot longer, 5 - 6 hours.

If your interested I'll PM you a site where you can order it or use google it's easy enough to find.

Jimi
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
oneofmany
Inactive

Thanks for the post jimi. If anyone else has wisdom to impart, please feel free
Old 13-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
jimijams

Another suggestion if you want this type of experience is mushrooms, where just coming in to season at the moment so get out hunting.

Just make sure you do your research on it first because you don't want to take the wrong ones.
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
Another suggestion if you want this type of experience is mushrooms, where just coming in to season at the moment so get out hunting.

Just make sure you do your research on it first because you don't want to take the wrong ones.
I already have my mushroom guide, just a lack of a direction to pick.
Any Sydneysiders please chime in.
and don't say the Blue Mountains, If i hear that, ill scream. Locations please