Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
stompk
Inactive

Default Georgia Guidestones, Aliens, and God.

OK, I think the ICKE forum readers will like this one.

I was reading in another forum, and I came across this thread
about the Georgia Guidestones. It wasn't the OP that was
interesting, it's the latest response.

Quote:
Go to www betweendeath com (add dots), and discover the truth, and why only 500,000,000 worthy and eligible human beings will survive when the rest of the 6,300,000,000 must die and be harvested for their protein and their water.

Arvel Montmortis, Ph.D.
CFO
Guidestones Preservation Foundation
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ones-2016.html

So I went and checked out the website that Montimortis directs us to.

All I can say is, wow. Be prepared to been blown away.

The website author, Lucy, or LEUCEDENDRA claims to have showed up here in 1947
and her husband built the Georgia Guidestones. She claims the rest of here species,
the Antareans, are coming to "harvest" the human race, and release our
spiritual souls for the next life, but we will lose earth in the process.
She claims gold is require in everything living, and they are taking all of the
earths physical gold.

It is truly a fascinating read. Quite believable. I believe they may be
the original race called in the bible the Angles tossed out of heaven
to earth, and they mated with humans.

WARNING

They want you to denounce Jesus Christ.

I wouldn't do it, I'd rather be eaten.

Here's the site.
http://www.betweendeath.com

A small excerpt so that you know what your in for

Quote:
When the spaceships start hovering over your cities and towns, there will be nowhere to hide. There is no cave to shield you nor any underground bunker to conceal you. The technology we have of forcing us out of your bodies is far more compassionate than the methods you use to butcher your animals or even put to death your prisoners.

Once forcibly made to exit; freeze-drying specific parts of the brain, the lungs and the heart in several nanoseconds shuts the body down and will not hurt you very much.

I’m not saying that there will be no pain at all; because the last thing I want is everyone reading this article to hunt me down like a dog in the afterlife and start screaming, “You promised it wouldn’t hurt!” All I am saying is that of all the ways to die, this is the least traumatic, and you need to be very grateful to your liberators for our kindness and our mercy.

I read for hours yesterday.

Last edited by stompk; 07-09-2009 at 02:16 PM.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #2
stompk
Inactive

Default Who is Leucedendra?

Another excerpt from the website that I thought was really interesting.

Quote:
The Dollar and the Euro are both printed by the Federal Reserve System, a privately held corporation that is beyond the authority of any government, which is under our control. We are in the process of converting the dollar to a new currency known as the Amero.
It then goes on to say,

Quote:
Back in 1913, an earlier contingent of Antarean visitors (12,128 of whom landed during 1887 in Elberton, Georgia at our holy site which is known as the Georgia Guidestones) was present at the original conference at Jekyll Island, Georgia, and were the architects of the Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Board, which is now the Federal Reserve System. We elicited the cooperation and assistance of the wealthiest families at that time, including such familiar names as Astor, Carnegie, Chase, DuPont, Grimaldi, Hapsburg, Rockerfeller, Romanov, Rothschild, Vanderbilt, Wilson, Windsor, and many others of that ilk. The Federal Reserve Bank, the Federal Reserve Board and later the Federal Reserve System serve as an elaborate device which we as a species orchestrated to establish solid custodianship over the world’s gold supply; not for the sake of hoarding it for our personal greed, but for spiritual purposes the very essence of which life depends upon. An infinitesimally microscopic amount of gold is even present in human semen.

Last edited by stompk; 07-09-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
mo0n5tar
Banned

I will be asking "Lucy" Lucifer in the Sky with Diamonds some questions over the next few days.

Specifically if the Antareans are the designated judge, jury and executioners of the Human race, who is their judge, who do they take their orders for bestowing justice from?
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
Not less than a month ago, I told her never to refer to Christ’s mother as the “Virgin Mary”. She had plenty of sex in later years; just not when she became pregnant at age 13 when a neighbor’s boy ejaculated after masturbating while watching her bathe behind tall reeds and palms in back of her house. I explained about how semen does not die in tropical temperatures and how Mary was artificially inseminated. Only a month ago we had that talk! She also promised to re-read and study the pages on this web site again, even though she was the web designer who posted them for me in the first place!

I reminded her that Christ was an ungrateful son who never supported his mother or took care of her. He left home when he was twelve and went on an “adventure” to Turkey and to Babylon where he molested boys as young as seven who had not even reached puberty yet. He was also sexually abused by older men; but none of that was an excuse to put himself between others and God. His was a sin of vanity, punishable by death. His crucifixion was too easy. He should have been boiled in a vat of acid and lowered slowly into it.
Notice the Egyptian parallels there to the Isis, Osiris impregnation story?

These guys are fuckin luciferian jokers by the sounds of it, having a laugh and spewing hateful bile, I will spend a bit more time on the site to see if I can find any more shit flowers in Lucy's garden of shit.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

I saw that someone defaced the guidestones, and I was happy. No aliens built the monument, it was manmade, and is part of some sort of talismanic magic projection. It's letting us know that the elite plan to kill most of us, and keep the rest for themselves, subordinates, and obedient workforce. North America can house the workforce, the rest of the planet is theirs to do what ever it is they want. Nice plan if it works. "500,000,000 could live in harmony with nature..." and the entire current population of the planet could exist in the SW United States......

The mumbo jumbo in the OP is not to be believed, it is meant to spread fear and acceptance to those who are inclined to believe such things.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
michael christopher

The reason you know this is bullshit is because via cross-researching you would know that Jesus Christ was never real and is a creation of the Catholic Church.

Hence, this website is full of shit, trying to create a bunch of scared Christians who will do anything to fight for their lie.

If it's not purposeful disinformation, then it's someone having an extremely hard laugh.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
stompk
Inactive

Whether it's BS or not, it's going to get huge. I can tell.

You should read the comments scrolling on the right side.

This is growing quick. People will believe this. They will
clamor to be one of the 500,000,000.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
mo0n5tar
Banned

Theres a Shit storm a brewing.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Whether it's BS or not, it's going to get huge. I can tell.

You should read the comments scrolling on the right side.

This is growing quick. People will believe this. They will
clamor to be one of the 500,000,000.
And in seeking salvation they have damned themselves.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #10
mo0n5tar
Banned

http://www.betweendeath.com/?page_id=204
Quote:
When a girl goes through her first period, she is ready to have sex. What a boy starts to ejaculate semen, he is ready to have sex. Religions can’t change that, although they have certainly tried.
Old 14-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #11
biblegirl

interesting OP, could there be a connection with this and the Ezekiel prophecy?

this is from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledrop View Post
I have noticed that there is alot of publicity at the moment offering people money for their scrap gold, there's adverts in the newspapers, little shops popping up with crude signs offering to buy peoples gold.

In the bible Ezekiel chapter 7:19 says...
'They will fling their silver into the streets and their gold will become an abhorrent thing; their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD. They cannot satisfy their appetite nor can they fill their stomachs, for their iniquity has become an occasion of stumbling.

Gordon Brown also got rid of our gold reserves, could it be that ancient aliens originally came to earth for our gold and silver and are due to come back anytime soon and we are trying to get all the gold we can as a peace offering for fucking up the earth and not sticking to their rules.

These places offering to buy gold must have another meaning!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/newre...eply&p=1231808
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
mrindigo
Inactive

The bit about gold and harvesting humans for water didn't make any sense to me.

As far as I'm aware, gold doesn't play any key role in our molecular composition. If I'm wrong, could someone please correct me? Gold has super conductive properties and is used in most of our electronics. I remember reading that gold is commonly used in the super collider/particle acceleration experiments. I also seem to recall claims of ancient 'blue-bloods' using the monatomic version to amplify their extrasensory perceptions. Of course that's just claims, so I can't say how much validity is backed by that, if any. The fixation on it is strange though, and makes me wonder if there are any other uses beyond public knowledge.
As far as harvesting it specifically from Earth, I'm not sold on that notion. I've had a few people tell me it's in an above average abundance on this planet. No offense to them, but there isn't any way they can know that. Rather than harvesting gold specifically from Earth, why not mine dead planets and asteroid belts? Asteroids have a bit of everything, and would be more logical to harvest.

Why would human bodies need to be harvested for water? That doesn't make any sense at all. Water is the most abundantly available resource on this planet. It's literally everywhere out in space as well.

Interesting read, but I don't think it's factual.

Edit: I found this strange. I know the original poster touched briefly on this, but not all of it.

Quote:
TO BE WORTHY, YOU MUST REJECT, RENOUNCE AND REPUDIATE ALL FAITH AND BELIEF IN DEAD MEN OF VANITY, (INCLUDING CHRIST AND MOHAMMED) WHO FALSELY CLAIMED TO BE THE “PATHWAY” TO INFINITY; AND YOU ALSO MUST NEVER HAVE COMMITTED A MURDER OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING (INCLUDING AN UNBORN CHILD) OR A MAMMAL DURING YOUR CURRENT LIFETIME.
'a or a mammal', So Reptiles, Fish, birds, insects, amphibians, arachnids, and mollusks are all fair game? That doesn't make any sense at all. A life is a life, regardless of what order of genus they are. Again, an entertaining read, but a bit out there for me.

Last edited by mrindigo; 14-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
sorath

I just read it like I would any work of fiction i.e the bible, the torah and the qu'ran. I found it entertaining and it stopped me being so bored at work. Some good points are made aswell regarding humanity.

7/10

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
sade
Inactive

In 1965 "It's going to get huge, I can tell!"
In 1985 "It's going to get huge, I can tell!"
In 2009 "It's going to get huge, I can tell!"
(Im not making fun of you stompk, just saying what most are thinking)

...And it never does. People's "gut feeling" when it comes to issues like this is wrong 95% of the time because it is overrided by FEAR.

The harvesting of Gold is taken from the stories of the Anunaki race.
SAME story, new packaging. People should start coming up with new stuff, seriously. This is getting way beyond pathetic.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
measle_weasel

I read most of this site a few days ago. I agree with some of it, maybe 15%. The other 85% I think is total bullshit.

The arrogance of the site operator is quite a turn off, as is the mentioning of, in every other paragraph, "we will eat you". It does make me laugh a bit though, to find grammatical errors and subtle logical flaws in a so-called superior beings self written material. She sounds quite human, if you ask me, simply your typical elitest with a new twist to freshen up the old banal story.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #16
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Old but maybe news to you

The use of rock or stone, didn't refer to the stability of God in ones life, but rather phallic symbology of the God. From early historical times, even up to the middle ages, 'rocks' or 'stones' often referred to the male testicles, and of course, pillars to the penis. "Of the rock that begat thee thou are unmindful" Deuteronomy 32:18. "For who is God save the Lord? And who is a rock save our God" Samuel 2:32. "To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock." Psalm 62:2. During the middle ages, oaths, promises and sworn statements were made 'with a hand laid upon the sacred stone'. When taking the oath of office and loyalty, the right hand of the official was placed beneath the testicles of the king. In parts of the Middle East, this is still practiced today. Give a whole new meaning to the holy throne, there maybe a throne with hole for such an oath.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
davew

Default Well ...

Their grammar isn't too good. I noticed:

"Why do you say time doesn’t actually exist?

Well, what time is it on the moon right now? On on Mars? Or on Saturn?"

It should say:

"Why do you say time doesn’t actually exist?

Well, what time is it on the moon right now? Or on Mars? Or on Saturn?"

No way to contact them either (unless I missed it).
Old 14-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
davew

Default Well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
People should start coming up with new stuff, seriously. This is getting way beyond pathetic.
It's also (the God page) suspiciously like the book "Dear God! What's happening to us" by Lynn (something - sorry, can't remember her last name) ...