Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2007, 12:05 AM   #61
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
And we ought to remember that there is an awful lot of misleading evidence out there, as I assume you know.
Its only evidence if we agree it is: and we are all responsible for what we agree with
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 12:05 AM   #62
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

OK! I have had breakfast and two cups of coffee, I am calmer now

The thing is, it matters not whether it be Icke, Watt, Tsarion, Maxwell, Jones etc etc etc.

They are all getting the information from 'sources' and mostly the information is the same. The difference is how they interpret this information. Does that make them right or wrong, or just different? Human even?

One thing they all have in common is the NWO agenda. Some go further ie Icke and talk about things that are beyond that. This is not his exclusive information. It is all out there from many researchers. He has read this research, done his own, and formed an opinion, which he is not afraid to give. He is not telling you that you must accept it. He is just putting it out there.

I didn't find it too far out as I had read it all before I read anything written by David Icke. I had already formed my opinions. What my opinions are is of no consequence to anyone else. It is MY opinion and I feel no need to try and make anyone see my POV.

I cannot understand this need to discredit any of these brave people. 'He is a freemason', 'he is mind controlled', 'he is a disinfo agent' and so it goes.

We are all adults (well most of us) and as such we can sift the information, look up other sources, do our own research, and make up our own mind. There is no need to try and discredit any one of them. We are in a time when shit is being exposed and until that time let's stop with the rumours and ineundo. It is pointless and it is devisive. To beat these bastards we need to UNITE.

Last edited by i_am; 20-08-2007 at 12:36 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #63
matrixcutter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,112
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickles View Post
Ahh, i get it now. I'm a kiwi and we're all rugby players over here.
It must sting a bit that we're actually world champions then. I can't see it lasting though. Next month isn't it?

My cousin's a kiwi, and he tells me how much better rugby is, but I'm afraid that's just silly.
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #64
matrixcutter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,112
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Its only evidence if we agree it is: and we are all responsible for what we agree with
Que?

Edit: having re-read it, the second half now makes sense, but I'm still puzzled by the first half.

Last edited by matrixcutter; 20-08-2007 at 12:12 AM.
matrixcutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 12:17 AM   #65
geo2
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: free
Posts: 305
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up OMGosh

it was prob on the show, that dear-Alan is on 2nite at 10pm-est that Alan mentioned mi6 etc, as well as elsewhere in the past.... just put a nice Michaelangelo Sex Video and watch the 'god n goddess' go2it and this is what the fn 'controllers/elites' would take from the 'masses' with their 'chip'....sure David/Alan/most-others would agree we have to stop the 'bastards' who seek to control the 'passion/emotion' of the Human-Machine { space-suit **......... also 4a-little added flavor, we should 'FOCUS' on the 13yo plus 'prisoners' and free-em to enjoy their Head/Minds and enjoy 'Rocky' in holy-union with us-all...miles n miles of 'Rocky'....................

Star~of~the~Sea~Maria........................Infin ity

{ Maria, the 'REAL~MATRIX~of~LOVE' **

Ms P Galore............................................ .peace etc

************the Video-on during/as listening to the various-show2 {{{{{{{
geo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 12:43 AM   #66
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixcutter View Post
Quote:
Its only evidence if we agree it is: and we are all responsible for what we agree with
Que?

Edit: having re-read it, the second half now makes sense, but I'm still puzzled by the first half.
If i say to you "this proves something" you have to make a free will choice to agree that it does: if you dont make that free will choice, and instead make the free will choice that is doesnt prove something then there is absolutely no way that what I might present counts as evidence of anything in your reality. Being as absolutely everything we accept or reject is all built upon our free will choices, we are 100% responsible for the lot of it

Hence the path of wisdom with conspiracy info is not to cry "I have been sold a lie!" but to realise "I have bought a lie!"

This simple understanding alone prevents conspiracy info dis-empowering us
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #67
revolution 9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 246
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

mavis_analogue needs to pass that bowl over here
revolution 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 03:06 AM   #68
unique one
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: I live in the Royal Forest of Dean; Gloucestershire; England.
Posts: 26
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

How could anyone say that David is a Freemason, when the evidence says he
is such a true humanitarian and force for good in the world.The man who said it
is utterly insane and couldn't develop a conspiracy theory to save his life. The
world is becoming too cynical when folks like David are falsely accused e.g.
Freemasons would never dream in a million years of recruiting such a really stup-
endous man like our forum leader. All i have to say is leave it out,ruin your own
id idiot!
unique one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 03:27 AM   #69
earthseed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Multiverse
Posts: 418
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Can anyone tell me what Alan Watt does? But, call everyone else a liar and repeat the same info that all the authors have already put out there? Oh but he does it by his log cabin and acts all milita about it okay well I guess everybody needs a gimmick. I realize that he's the new kids on the block and is very popular because he keeps things very very simple. But, if we think that only one person has got all the answers like he is trying to portray himself as we need to think again. Some advice to Alan just call David what everybody else does: A loon. Thanks.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #70
barbitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

From http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

For those who wish information on Reptilian people, rather than waste my time, please check the entertainment sections of major bookstores or visit the local zoo and look up these particular categories: Crocodilia, Squamata, Rhynchocephalia, and Testudines. If the department head is in good form he may answer some questions, depending on how hot or cold-blooded he feels at the time, but generally he's a good egg.Don't show off your knowledge on the subject, because he may become green with envy and give you a watered down story. Failing that, have a hypnotist see if
you're highly suggestible or ponder this profound statement by Adam Weishaupt:

"Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?"


See, this is what I don't like. It's not that it is in dis-agreement with the reptilian theory. No, no. It's the level of maturity and respect that is being presented. Know what I mean? There are much better ways of wording this message without it taking the piss....

That goes for you to Matrixcutter. If you dis-agree with the idea, fine. But why do you sound like a grade school kid while stating it over and over....

When you try to tell people what they think like this it demonstrates my point.


Quote:
Yes, Watt said it, and no you don't believe it because it is about David Icke, who you believe to be totally honest.
...you assume to know all about what "aliens" would do "if" they were "real" and say stuff like this:

Quote:
Would they do that if they really were aliens? No! They would have murdered Icke long before he ever published a book about it, let alone gave lectures around the world.
This is just daft for many reasons....just think a little longer.....

Quote:
Well they must be real then. You do realise that you could substitute the word "reptilians" for an infinite number of (other) gibberish disinformation theories and use that as a basis for an infinite number of paths of meaninglessness, don't you?
You package anyone that disagrees with you as just an "Icke follower" that just follows.... And end it with petty sarcasm...

Quote:
That isn't true. I like how some of you Icke followers will just say anything to support your argument. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not, or if you are in a position to know whether or not it is true.
Maybe you need to attend more Illuminati rituals. LOL
This is more like what you are doing matrixcutter....

Quote:
I won't bother replying to the 2012 person, who chose to put words in my mouth and twist virtually everything I said. What would be the point?
Stuff like this is more proof that your balls haven't dropped:

Quote:
Like what, aliens eating babies?
What was that about twisting words again matrixcutter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
lol

you have sent about 4 threads here on Watt , and you call us followers?....

Matrixcutter: By "us" I assume you mean everybody in this forum. Obviously the answer to that is no, because that not only includes me, but others who do not fit this profile.

There are people in here who do, and you KNOW it!
That reply was classic word twisting^ You knew exactly what he was trying to say.

What you seem to be saying here is that you are a Watt follower and you are obviously vigorously defending his name and then you point out the obvious which is that someone who agrees with Icke's work will most likely defend Icke. Exactly. Why not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sean :
Now i don't mind that at all: but for you to characterise people as "icke followers" when your whole idenity here is essentially a Watt promotional is... well it's not deperately convincing is it? Looks one heck of a lot like projecting

Matrixcutter: Point taken. There's a difference between going out of your way to make people aware of someone's (non-reptilian based) work and being a follower, as you're more than intelligent enough to appreciate. You are not an Icke follower, but you are far more likely to take the side of someone defending Icke than someone attacking Icke on any given issue, that much is clear.

Quote:
When people attack me, I have a tendency to be aggressive. I can't deny that. I apologise to the people who deserve an apology. You can make your own minds up about who they are.

I need to work on that.
__________________
Yes you do.

...but then you jump straight into being a moron again..... Icke doesn't focus on reptilians much at all. Your description at the end tells me everything. The way I found out about the NWO etc was actually because the shape-shifting reptilians thing caught my attention because it was so far out.

Quote:
I agree with Watt (and MANY others) that getting people to focus on shape-shifting lizard people is not only harmful to the people looking for lizard people, but it is harmful in general, to those who seek to expose the New World Order to the average person, who can often feel comfortable with their lumping all "conspiracy theories" into one box which is characterised by the Elvis is alive living on the moon with the Loch Ness Monster and the royal family are baby-eating shape-shifting lizard people type theories.

So they dismiss everything that wasn't on the news before you even tell them what it is. I'm sure you must have experienced this.
If people do this^ then that is the problem. Not the theories but your perception of truth. It's one thing to hear the truth but it is an entirely different thing to know the truth when you hear it.


Quote:
So what are we to do then?
Fight the reptilian overlords in the 4th dimension? Seriously, how?

And why is focusing on the 3-dimensional world a helpless situation?
Is it better if we focus on a hypothetical enemy of superior physical beings?
No fighting required. In any density.
Looking at things from only a "3D" perspective is only going to get you so far.... probably to a new war. Looking at things beyond that, is like getting up on to higher ground to observe your position, you don't have to but it will certainly help.

So that's my beef. Whether or not the Illuminati are human or reptilian isn't as important as the way we talk with each other and share this experience we call life together. The real issue is the one I'm pointing out. Level of consciousness. Level of spiritual and mental maturity. Capacity to make effort to find middle ground rather than horde ego energy from each other.

In fact in a lot of threads I find that the way people are communicating is much more of an issue that what they are discussing......

You see what I'm getting at though don't you matrixcutter? If you don't take this stuff into account you may come across looking like just another troll.....
I think a lot of the things you say to people are reflections of your attitude. You presume people to be vigorously defending Icke because you do that with Watt. So from your perspective it looks like they are doing that. When you say that Icke is focusing on reptilians and therefore distorting the real info and misleading etc, again, to me I just hear you saying that this how you interpret the info.... Your just saying that you ignore info that talks of things that are what you would describe as "crazy".

Also, I've never heard one good reason why the reptilian theory is in-valid. Not one. Except of course "because it's ridiculous". Or "it's just dis-info". Pathetic. If it WAS true, could you accept it? Would you want to know? Could you handle that reality? I think those questions are more important.....

So yeah. Cop that.
__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 09:18 AM   #71
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

I don't believe in David Icke's reptile story with shapeshifting lizards. Nor do I believe in Alan Watt's Borg story with brain chips. But as metaphors they are very accurate. Plus, these stories are great entertainment, and that can often be a powerful tool.

Mr. Besserwisser
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 10:55 AM   #72
sibe
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 33
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Your missing the whole point here, matrixcutter is Alan Watt or maybe a love child, the last time i looked above it said David Icke.com or David Oak if you prefer, people can make their own mind up matrixcutter, if they don't agree with bits of David’s work then hey you don’t agree with it, leave it walk away from it, no need to stand on the Watt soap box is their, Hey i don't agree so nobody else should attitude, Do i think David is a Mason? Hell know.. If he where they would be streams of evidence not here say, it's 2007 you can't fart without someone reporting the smell..
sibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:15 AM   #73
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibe View Post
Your missing the whole point here, matrixcutter is Alan Watt or maybe a love child, the last time i looked above it said David Icke.com or David Oak if you prefer, people can make their own mind up matrixcutter, if they don't agree with bits of David’s work then hey you don’t agree with it, leave it walk away from it, no need to stand on the Watt soap box is their, Hey i don't agree so nobody else should attitude, Do i think David is a Mason? Hell know.. If he where they would be streams of evidence not here say, it's 2007 you can't fart without someone reporting the smell..
Right, I think a multitude of people have addressed this with him before, and I'll say it again. There is plenty of room for Alan Watt and anyone else who exposes the truth and brings it to the public attention, but why slam David ON DAVID'S OWN SITE in the process?

Alan doesn't even have his own forum, so here you are, piggybacking on David's forum, but you can't even be respectful about it.

I dunno about anyone else, but it makes me NOT want to listen to Alan Watt at all. I don't want to support him at all because of Matrixcutter's tactics.



tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #74
bicycle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,717
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Right, I think a multitude of people have addressed this with him before, and I'll say it again. There is plenty of room for Alan Watt and anyone else who exposes the truth and brings it to the public attention, but why slam David ON DAVID'S OWN SITE in the process?

Alan doesn't even have his own forum, so here you are, piggybacking on David's forum, but you can't even be respectful about it.

I dunno about anyone else, but it makes me NOT want to listen to Alan Watt at all. I don't want to support him at all because of Matrixcutter's tactics.



Why throw the baby out with the bath water?
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:23 AM   #75
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
Why throw the baby out with the bath water?
I'm just saying how it makes me feel about looking into Alan Watt's work...thanks to Matrixcutter.

To every action, there is a reaction.

I have asked before what Alan has exposed that David has not already covered, and it seems there is nothing. So, in addition to the nasty vibe around Alan Watt's work instigated by Matrixcutter's disrespect toward David, AND the lack of new information, there is nothing there for me at this time.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:36 AM   #76
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
Why throw the baby out with the bath water?
I listen to Alan Watt, but sometimes I get irritated by his tone of voice and stop listening. Depends on my own mood at the moment I guess.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #77
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
I'm just saying how it makes me feel about looking into Alan Watt's work...thanks to Matrixcutter.

To every action, there is a reaction.

I have asked before what Alan has exposed that David has not already covered, and it seems there is nothing. So, in addition to the nasty vibe around Alan Watt's work instigated by Matrixcutter's disrespect toward David, AND the lack of new information, there is nothing there for me at this time.

I would have to second that .......but I'd add it to the fact that Alan Watt's
monotone voice is SO boring it lulls me off to sleep after 10 minutes every
time I try listening to him...regardless of what information he is relaying at
the time.

Perhaps Alan cold broaden his listener base if he offered a service for
insomniacs?

Last edited by limelady; 20-08-2007 at 11:47 AM.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:46 AM   #78
mr_moon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 457
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I think everyone is missing the reality of this whole topic by REACTING. When we REACT to something our perception and awareness become clouded by emotion and opinion (or Ego) and we are unable to see the Truth in what is occurring.

Step back, observe, do not judge and you will SEE...
__________________
"Perception is not passive... it is an act of Creation" Story Waters, www.limitlessness.com

"I know of a planet which has Love, Peace, Happiness, Joy, Fun, Laughter, Music and Art- would you like to help me create it?"

SAY- Music from Within
mr_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #79
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_moon View Post
I think everyone is missing the reality of this whole topic by REACTING. When we REACT to something our perception and awareness become clouded by emotion and opinion (or Ego) and we are unable to see the Truth in what is occurring.

Step back, observe, do not judge and you will SEE...
Exactly. There's nothing to react to until we can find were Watts has made these recent claims
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #80
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,770
Likes: 14 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
I would have to second that .......but I'd add it to the fact that Alan Watt's
monotone voice is SO boring it lulls me off to sleep after 10 minutes every
time I try listening to him...regardless of what information he is relaying at
the time.

Perhaps Alan cold broaden his listener base if he offered a service for
insomniacs?
Yes, we were talking about voice resonance on a different thread yesterday, concerning Alex Jones. The voice just doesn't resonate for me. Makes a huge difference.


tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.