Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2009, 04:39 AM   #1
newswatcher26
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Was Treblinka A Death Camp?

http://judicial-inc.biz/Treblinka.htm

Was Treblinka A Death Camp?



It operated from July 1942 to August 1943
newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
reptileman01
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes, Treblinka was in fact a death camp.
reptileman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

That's one version.

Here's another;
Quote:
The Treblinka labour camp (known as Treblinka I) was established in late 1941.
Quote:
In November 1941, under the auspices of the SS and Police Leader for District Warsaw in the Generalgouvernement, SS and police authorities established a forced-labor camp for Jews, known as Treblinka, later as Treblinka I. The camp also served the SS and police authorities as a so-called Labor Education Camp for non-Jewish Poles whom the Germans perceived to have violated labor discipline. Both Polish and Jewish inmates, imprisoned in separate compounds of the labor camp, were deployed at forced labor. The majority of the forced laborers worked in a nearby gravel pit.
There was also Treblinka II, which is the alleged extermination camp.
If we're going to ask questions, let's at least be accurate and specify WHICH Treblinka.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 29-08-2009 at 07:37 AM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
That's one version.

Here's another;



There was also Treblinka II, which is the alleged extermination camp.
If we're going to ask questions, let's at least be accurate and specify WHICH Treblinka.
The work camp was tiny. Deniers don't even attempt to pitch it as a work work, they stick to the 'transit camp' because of the number of people sent there. 713,555 according to the Hoefle telegram (up to December '42). Maybe one day they'll find the holy grail - records of all the people that went in coming out again. Who knows?

Last edited by dogsmilk; 29-08-2009 at 09:13 AM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswatcher26 View Post
http://judicial-inc.biz/Treblinka.htm

Was Treblinka A Death Camp?



It operated from July 1942 to August 1943
LOL

Quote:
2,000,0000 Were Gassed Here?


No - that figure is too large and nobody is suggesting people were gassed in the station building.

Then looking at an indistinct air photo, apparently it's deeply suspicious if someone draws a map from memory that isn't to an ordnance survey standard.

I assume it doesn't get any better.

If posting shit on forums was an Olympic sport, you'd be a multiple gold medalist.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #7
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...nks.html#debuv
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
yozhik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Privately
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
The work camp was tiny. Deniers don't even attempt to pitch it as a work work, they stick to the 'transit camp' because of the number of people sent there. 713,555 according to the Hoefle telegram (up to December '42). Maybe one day they'll find the holy grail - records of all the people that went in coming out again. Who knows?
As stated, it was merely for accuracy.
There existed Treblinka I and Treblinka II.
One a work camp [allegedly], one an extermination camp [allegedly].

See?
No denial.
__________________
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.


- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #10
newswatcher26
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
As stated, it was merely for accuracy.
There existed Treblinka I and Treblinka II.
One a work camp [allegedly], one an extermination camp [allegedly].

See?
No denial.
good discussion on this thread
newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
phantom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? PDF

It is claimed that at Treblinka camp, between 700,000 and 3,000,000 Jews were murdered in 1942 and 1943. The weapons used were alleged to have been stationary and/or mobile gas chambers, poison gases of both fast acting and slow acting varieties, quicklime, superheated steam, electricity, diesel exhaust fumes... This thorough study exposes the Treblinka hoax.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #12
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? PDF

It is claimed that at Treblinka camp, between 700,000 and 3,000,000 Jews were murdered in 1942 and 1943. The weapons used were alleged to have been stationary and/or mobile gas chambers, poison gases of both fast acting and slow acting varieties, quicklime, superheated steam, electricity, diesel exhaust fumes... This thorough study exposes the Treblinka hoax.
Since Phantom has just lazily posted a link to an entire book, I wonder if he would perhaps care to comment on this specific example of deliberate distortion therein?

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html

Since Mattogno and Graf do not dispute the Lukaszkiewicz investigation but just lie about its findings, what does he think of the clear evidence of large scale slaughter it discovered? E.g.

Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay

Last edited by dogsmilk; 30-08-2009 at 10:36 AM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #13
phantom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hello dogsmilk, it has been a while.

Because of my new business venture kicking off rapidly, I rarely find the time to come online anymore. I do pop in now and then to see what is going on though. It is good to see "The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion" thread is still flowing. Shame it has been hijacked by the likes of thirdwave and been thrown off topic. I guess I didn´t expect anything else.

Anyway, here goes ...........

To answer your question!


dogsmilk
Quote:
Since Mattogno and Graf do not dispute the Lukaszkiewicz investigation but just lie about its findings, what does he think of the clear evidence of large scale slaughter it discovered? E.g.
Slaughter? Can you show me any evidence that would prove a slaughter had taken place at Treblinka?

Probably not!

There are no photos, only questionable eyewitnesses who claim such a thing. Witnesses who can easily be refuted and proven to be liars.

Please name a few of the Treblinka witnesses who you rely on as truth-tellers and I will do my best to show you how they use their imagination to tell such fairytales.


Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay

First of all, the quote you posted does not in any way prove a "slaughter" had taken place, only that human bones had been burnt and then somehow scattered over a supposedly 2 hectares space. That is, if we can believe the investigation headed by judge Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz. (Was he jewish by any chance?)

I will have to read through the investigation report before I can go any further in this debate. It has been a while since doing any research on Treblinka, thanks to my, now, busy life.

Give me a few days or so and I will write what I think of the investigation.

All the best dogsmilk.

P.S

I hope we can have an adult debate without any profanities. And thirdwave, if you are going to join in, PLEASE stay on topic and answer questions before posing any.

Thanks!

I'm off to bed shortly, I have to be up at 4.30am

Night!
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
Hello dogsmilk, it has been a while.

Because of my new business venture kicking off rapidly, I rarely find the time to come online anymore. I do pop in now and then to see what is going on though. It is good to see "The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion" thread is still flowing. Shame it has been hijacked by the likes of thirdwave and been thrown off topic. I guess I didn´t expect anything else.

Anyway, here goes ...........

To answer your question!


dogsmilk

Slaughter? Can you show me any evidence that would prove a slaughter had taken place at Treblinka?

Probably not!

There are no photos, only questionable eyewitnesses who claim such a thing. Witnesses who can easily be refuted and proven to be liars.

Please name a few of the Treblinka witnesses who you rely on as truth-tellers and I will do my best to show you how they use their imagination to tell such fairytales.


Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay

First of all, the quote you posted does not in any way prove a "slaughter" had taken place, only that human bones had been burnt and then somehow scattered over a supposedly 2 hectares space. That is, if we can believe the investigation headed by judge Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz. (Was he jewish by any chance?)

I will have to read through the investigation report before I can go any further in this debate. It has been a while since doing any research on Treblinka, thanks to my, now, busy life.

Give me a few days or so and I will write what I think of the investigation.

All the best dogsmilk.

P.S

I hope we can have an adult debate without any profanities. And thirdwave, if you are going to join in, PLEASE stay on topic and answer questions before posing any.

Thanks!

I'm off to bed shortly, I have to be up at 4.30am

Night!
The remains found are entirely consistent with quite a large scale slaughter and burning of bodies. Two hectares of human ash and bone is rather considerable. This is entirely inconsistent with 'revisionist' assertions about Treblinka. And see what you did? You tried to change that to some scattered bones, trying to change the content of the paragraph you just quoted

This was highly problematic for Mattogno and Graf, so they lied about it. Can you explain why they lied?
And can you explain why you feel you should doubt the validity of the investigation when they clearly don't and thus feel compelled to lie about what it actually found?

I have no idea if Lukaszkiewicz or any of his colleagues were Jewish. Can you explain why this is an issue?

I don't claim to be au fait with all the Treblinka witnesses. But if you want to play nitpicker, I guess we can do some when you've answered what are basically my original questions you've attempted to dodge.

There are some photos in existence taken at the time of the 'Treblinka gold rush'. I have posted some of them on this forum before. However, when trying to get them again, I find they aren't at the location I got them from before. I assume the server that carried them is down or no longer exists. But in true denier spirit, I shall claim a Nazi conspiracy to censor info on teh interwebs. Though I did locate a couple in crappy smallness. The top one is ashes.







Being an adult, I am capable of discussing things in a fairly adult manner, but unfortunately find profanities difficult to avoid, particularly where Shite Twationalism is concerned.

You research Treblinka you say? What does this research actually consist of? Me, I've just read a few books about the Holocaust and stuff - so I think it would be rather grandiose to consider myself as having done any research.

Oh yeah -

Quote:
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
Which ones? Which specific texts?

Last edited by dogsmilk; 15-09-2009 at 09:32 PM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

There was no camp at Treblinka, just a railway station.

Quote:
I have no idea if Lukaszkiewicz or any of his colleagues were Jewish. Can you explain why this is an issue?
Because telling lies is condoned in Judaism.

Last edited by bendoon; 15-09-2009 at 09:36 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
There was no camp at Treblinka, just a railway station.
Now that's a first.

LOL.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

Because telling lies is condoned in Judaism.
Oh right yeah. All Jews are liars and shit. Absolutely.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #18
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Oh right yeah. All Jews are liars and shit. Absolutely.

Quote:
Kol Nidre or Kol Nidrei or Kal Nidre[1] (Aramaic: כל נדרי) is an Aramaic declaration recited in the synagogue before the beginning of the evening service on erev Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement




"All personal vows we are likely to make, all personal oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our personal vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths."[4][5]
Would you believe someone who says that every year, I don't.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #19
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

There's quotes from Talmud which also allows and condones lies. Can't be ased looking for it at the mo but have posted it before on these topics/threads.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 06:33 AM   #20
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Would you believe someone who says that every year, I don't.
Kol Nidre relates to negating vows made to God that haven't been fulfilled.
And hang on - so you actually believe Jews annually en masse break all their pledges? Are you stupid or do you think everyone else is?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.