Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 22-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
meksar

Default Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual/Transgender Agenda

Very interesting information put forward here, the whole concept of a hermaphrodite human race is a disgusting form of dehumanization.

http://www.henrymakow.com/_left_albe...09-1891by.html

http://vodpod.com/watch/1867723-amer...tismconspiracy
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
dawnismygoddess

It's more Satan's agenda than anything else.

The true Creator God may, or may not allow this to occur.
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
lupa

wow maybe i'm on the wrong team lmao ol luci ol luci where for art thou that second clip had to laugh. you think tv is responsible for bending a man's mind to wear a dress? you try getting any bloke in a dress..they need real big bollocks to even do it for a laugh or a bet. a friend did it once for a large bet ..it took 3 hours to get him out the house and down the pub..did he do again? hell no!
Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
meksar

They want homosexuality to increase in mass, there can be no doubt about that one but. The main reason is to confuse humanity and subject them to a transgender master race. It's another piece of cleverly manipulated dehumanization, if people can get their penis chopped and "remade" as a woman, plus a birth certificate then the implications are terrifying.

Old 24-08-2009, 02:01 AM   #5
dawnismygoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
They want homosexuality to increase in mass, there can be no doubt about that one but. The main reason is to confuse humanity and subject them to a transgender master race. It's another piece of cleverly manipulated dehumanization, if people can get their penis chopped and "remade" as a woman, plus a birth certificate then the implications are terrifying
That's never going to happen on a mass scale.

I have done a lot of research on this topic, the desired future is Male Women (not the other way around). Think about that for awhile.....

In the meantime, here is an image for you to chew on:

^ Collage by me
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
lupa

laugh! i nearly shat! transgender master race lol what the fuck are you guys on? i'd lay off the shrooms and that fluoridated water you keep knocking back.

hideous minds..really. so you would like 80% of trans folk to go and top themselves instead if they can't be who they want to be because those are the statistics...what lovely people you are.

toxic!

now if you don't mind i have children to corrupt, minds to bend, and world domination and forced castration to carry out.

right then who's first??

nurse! the scalpel if you please!

the new world order has already won thanks to people like you.

unbelievable!
Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
Old 24-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
lupa

you know what, i came here to meet intelligent people and to help stop this madness. i've gone from earning a fucking fortune to having bugger all in my purse. my health is going down hill because i can't afford to eat and i've bent over backwards trying to help people and for what? to read shit like that? I can't even make a claim for benefit thanks to pulling that fotl business on them.

there's no bloody agenda by me or any one i know that are trans. all we want to do is live our life as quietly and as peacefully as possible with everyone else that lives on this fucked up spinning ball. unless you start forgetting your petty differences you are going to lose out big time. some folk just can't see the wood for the trees ..you really don't get it at all.

hope you enjoy the new world order..you will fit in well, and when they tag your sorry arse's i hope you remember that there was one person at least that would have stood up and done anything i could for you to try and prevent that from happening but you pushed it away due to blindness.

good luck!

Last edited by lupa; 24-08-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 24-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Very interesting information put forward here, the whole concept of a hermaphrodite human race is a disgusting form of dehumanization.

http://www.henrymakow.com/_left_albe...09-1891by.html

http://vodpod.com/watch/1867723-amer...tismconspiracy
But didnt jesus hint that our souls are of such a nature? when questioned about a woman who had been married to several brothers, who then die, who is she married to in the afterlife, he replies that such are neither married or given in marriage because they are as the angels of heaven. If a soul can manifest as either sex then it must contain both.

You probably still think god is male in the human sense
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
They want homosexuality to increase in mass, there can be no doubt about that one but. The main reason is to confuse humanity and subject them to a transgender master race. It's another piece of cleverly manipulated dehumanization, if people can get their penis chopped and "remade" as a woman, plus a birth certificate then the implications are terrifying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In-fmlLVMkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNqEt0ciN9w
Maybe the increase in homosexuality is an illusion and has always been there or perhaps it is natures reaction to human overbreeding.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #10
leviathanstaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
you know what, i came here to meet intelligent people and to help stop this madness. i've gone from earning a fucking fortune to having bugger all in my purse. my health is going down hill because i can't afford to eat and i've bent over backwards trying to help people and for what? to read shit like that? I can't even make a claim for benefit thanks to pulling that fotl business on them.

there's no bloody agenda by me or any one i know that are trans. all we want to do is live our life as quietly and as peacefully as possible with everyone else that lives on this fucked up spinning ball. unless you start forgetting your petty differences you are going to lose out big time. some folk just can't see the wood for the trees ..you really don't get it at all.

hope you enjoy the new world order..you will fit in well, and when they tag your sorry arse's i hope you remember that there was one person at least that would have stood up and done anything i could for you to try and prevent that from happening but you pushed it away due to blindness.

good luck!

You didn't have to click the post, nor read it.
You didn't have to internalize the the things said personally. As though anyone here is responsible for you finding your version of smart people to talk to, or making sure they don't discuss it because your trans..

And last but not least to blame the inception of the NWO on some people with some ideas to discuss ON A FORUM THAT IS FOR JUST THAT.

If only they hadnt discussed an issue that hits home for you they might have stopped the NWO.
F^%^&^%ing ridiculous.
Old 24-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
fallensoul

Okay so even if everyone decides to become transsexual it doesn't mean you have to? And if they indeed wish it for themselves it's none of your business.

If some group would be able to somehow brainwash everyone into becoming shemales then I think humanity deserves that fate..

Last edited by fallensoul; 24-08-2009 at 01:38 PM.
fallensoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #12
meksar

People like this pathetic yet entertaining Zionist scumbag will jump on the homosexual bandwagon to promote and indoctrinate the masses into their political agenda.

Old 25-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Cutting Through Book 1 by Alan Watt
The Androgynous (Hermaphroditic) Agenda

Sample Page From Book 1

To form is to Shape. People are shaped by IN-Forming. Information is
neutral, like law, neither true nor false. Masters of Gnosis dispence the
sequences of directives which, in scientifically designed order, form the
ideas, opinions and life, the beliefs, reality AND DESTINY of the receiver
YOU. When IN-DOCTRINATION is complete you have been MASTERED. To
"doctor" means "to fix" by a science or Discipline. YOU ARE NOW A
MASTER-COPY, not original but ABORIGINAL. Original people saw things in
entirety. Pythagorus taught a science of controlling the mind, by reducing all
thought down to mathematical formulae. The REAL priesthood call this THE
TRINITY. It s as easy as A1B2C3

The Greek philosophers taught the method in story form. An imaginary
Dialogue would occur between two or more people. By "logic" every societal
problem was reduced to the BINARY CODE. EITHER-OR. We know it better
as the Dialectic Process. By how LOGOS(the WORD) is used, those
following the conversation are brought to a conclusion . The conclusion BEE-
comes their own. They are now INFORMED. The purpose is to usurp power
from the individual and have him slave willingly towards "the betterment of
humanity." The beehive has always been the symbol of the perfect society in
ancient Egypt, the Minoan culture and Freemasonry. Behave is from
Beehive. Plato discussed the types of bees in relation to classes of people.
The majority were workers who brought home the nectar. The drone priests
sorted it into grades of honey. The best is Royal Jelly for themselves and
the "Queen" while the workers are given denaturalised refuse.

Unlike modern freemasonry where the initiate must say "I AM" pre-Jaques-
Pierrian English had no Am. The candidate said "I BEE". The number of
masonry is Four. "To bee or not to bee=2xb(2)=4. Jaques is French for
Jacob, Pierre is Peter, Rock etc.. This is typical masonic "allegory" for
Jacob's Pillow (foundation) on which he had his "dream". This is a re-hash
from the Egyptian Book of the Dead story of Ascended Masters to-day
known as M ITREAS. The nobility ruling Egypt and their empire were called
Hamites. The priesthoods taught their own race the doctrine of
REINCARNATION. Those who ruled were "spirits" which had completed
many cycles with such perfection, they only returned to "help rule" the "poor
masses" which "could not rule themselves". Elitists Murderers, Thieves and
liars, a Brotherhood which hi-jacked reality and gave illu(light)si(spirit of)on.
Every Lodge has its picture of Jacob's ladder(rungs are degrees)
symbolizing the ascention of the novice, returning as angels(angles) to
earth, perfected.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #14
eternal_spirit
Inactive

PS I have the book somewhere will try dig it out and see if I can make any sense out of it!
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #15

The hermaphrodite agenda was announced in 1945 with the dropping of the A-bombs Fat Man and Little Boy on Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the Enola Gay. "Enola" is "Alone" spelled backwards. The "Fat Man" is the pregnant hermaphrodite; the "Little Boy" is his child.

(This bit of insanity stolen from Glen Kealey.)
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #16
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensoul View Post
Okay so even if everyone decides to become transsexual it doesn't mean you have to? And if they indeed wish it for themselves it's none of your business.

If some group would be able to somehow brainwash everyone into becoming shemales then I think humanity deserves that fate..
you do not just decide one day that hmm i might have a crack at being a bird, it could be a laugh..anyone that thinks that for starters is stark raving mad and needs help. it's 10 times harder being a woman for starters. (guys you have it easy trust me) you don't just decide and choose that your transsexual it's what you are, and soon as you know the difference between a girl and boy from a very early age you know there's been a mix up. it's not a choice not by a long shot.

i'd love them to try and get all the men to chop their tackle off lmao hell would have to freeze over first and that applies to females too. think i wished to be treated like a bloody outcast? are you serious?

this gender dysphoria nearly killed me. i spent 4 days in hospital after a huge overdose trying to save my organs..there is a god and god loves me because gods hand stepped in and kept me alive. and i'm glad god did step in and saved me because i have a very special take on the world that non of you will ever have the pleasure to understand. you see, i see both sides of the coin. i lost my pride my self respect my dignity my friends family my business i lost everything and there's no way i'm going to let anyone take that from me again. transsexuals are fighters and huge hypothetical balls if you get my drift, we have to fight for everything in this world..something many of you could learn from.

now i'm not saying that all trans are like me. some are just trannies that go too far and boy do they find out the hard way, they think their life will some how change and become wonderful ..they will get the shock of their lives put it that way. don't get your trans information from 50 year old men apearing on sex change hospital on discovery ffs. if you think transsexuals are part of an agenda then your tripping. we have had to fight like you wouldn't believe for any right to exist. you think they just gave us a birth cert? it's taken bloody years of fighting for that right (like its a right lol) no birth cert here for me, bugger that! i know what's attached to that piece of paper. btw you will never know anything about trans unless you are trans. even the so called trans experts have no idea, and believe me there's no agenda from them promoting this. they actively discourage it by making you do a real life test for 2-3 years which will hopefully put many confused men and women off the idea. .it is not a choice you are born that way. it is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

would you like some science??

1. Gender Identity Disorder is defined as an incongruence between self identification as male or female and the physical phenotype. The experience of this incongruence is termed Gender Dysphoria. The most extreme form, in which individuals need to adapt their phenotype with hormones and surgery to make it congruent with their gender identity, is called transsexualism. Those individuals experiencing this condition are referred to as trans people, that is, trans men (female-to-male) and trans women (male-to-female).

2. Transsexualism can be considered to be a neuro-developmental condition. Several sexually dimorphic nuclei have been found in the hypothalamic area of the brain (Swaab & Fliers, 1985; Allen & Gorski, 1990; Swaab et al, 2001). Of particular interest is the sexually dimorphic limbic nucleus called the central subdivision of the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc) which appears to become fully mature in the human brain by early adulthood. In males the volume of this nucleus is almost twice as large as in females and its number of neurons is almost double (Zhou et al, 1995; Kruijver et al 2000; Chung et al 2002).

3. In the case of transsexualism this nucleus has a sex-reversed structure. This means that in the case of trans women (n=7), the size of this nucleus and its neuron count is in the same range as that of women in the general population. In the only available brain of a trans man, the structure of this nucleus was found to be in the range of males in the general population. It is hypothesised that this male-like BSTc will be present in other trans men as well. These findings were independent of sexual orientation and of the use of exogenous sex hormones. It is inferred that the sexually dimorphic BSTc is an important part of a neural circuit involved in the development and establishment of gender identity (Kruijver et al, 2000).

4. Sexual differentiation of the mammalian brain starts during fetal development and continues after birth (Kawata, 1995; Swaab et al, 2001). It is hypothesised that in humans, in common with all other mammals studied, hormones significantly influence this dimorphic development although, at present, the exact mechanism is incompletely understood. It is also postulated that these hormonal effects occur at several critical periods of development of the sexual differentiation of the brain during which gender identity is established, initially during the fetal period, then around the time of birth; and also post-natally. Factors which may contribute to an altered hormone environment in the brain at the critical moments in its early development might include genetic influences (Landen, 1999) and/or medication, environmental influences (Whitten et al., 2002), stress or trauma to the mother during pregnancy. (Ward et al., 2002; Swaab et al., 2002)

5. Gender identity usually continues along lines which are consistent with the individual's phenotype, although there are a very small number of children who experience their gender identity as being incongruent with their phenotype. However, adult outcomes in such cases are varied and cannot be predicted with certainty. It is only in a minority of these children that, regardless of phenotypical socialisation and nurture, this incongruence will persist into adulthood and manifest as transsexualism. (di Cegli, 2000; Prosse, 1998; Ekins, 1997; Bates, 2002; Ekins & King, 2001; Green, 1987)

6. As stated, in trans people, a sex-reversed BSTc has been found. This specific sex-reversed brain organisation in trans people provides persuasive evidence of a biological predisposition for transsexualism. This evidence for an innate biological etiology is reinforced by other studies, one example of which, indicates a higher than average correlation with left-handedness (Green & Young, 2001). Where the predisposition for transsexualism exists, psycho-social and other factors may subsequently play a role in the outcome, however, there is no evidence that nurturing and socialisation in contradiction to the phenotype can cause transsexualism, nor that nurture which is entirely consistent with the phenotype can prevent it (Kipnis &Diamond, 1998). There is further clear evidence from the histories of conditions involving anomalies of genitalia, that gender identity may resolve independently of genital appearance, even when that appearance and the assigned identity are enhanced by medical and social interventions (Reiner, 2002; Kipnis & Diamond, 1998; Diamond and Sigmundson, 1997). It is not possible to identify one single cause for transsexualism: rather, its causality is highly complex and multifactorial. The condition requires a careful diagnostic process, based largely on self-assessment, facilitated by a specialist professional.

7. In conclusion, transsexualism is stongly associated with the neurodevelopment of the brain. (Zhou et. al., 1995; Kruijver et. al., 2000). The condition has not been found to be overcome by contrary socialisation, nor by psychological or psychiatric treatments alone (Green, 1999). Individuals may benefit from an approach that includes a programme of hormones and corrective surgery to achieve realignment of the phenotype with the gender identity, accompanied by well-integrated psychosocial interventions to support the individual and to assist in the adaptation to the appropriate social role (Green and Fleming, 2000). Treatments may vary, and should be commensurate with each individual's particular needs and circumstances.

[1] The term 'gender identity' is used, in the UK, to indicate the self-identification as male or female. However, terminology varies around the world, and the term 'sexual identity' is preferred by many in the US. (pace Professor Milton Diamond). See "Sex and Gender are different: Sexual Identity & Gender Identity are Different", (2000) Clinical Psychology & Psychiatry, Vol 7 (3):320-334.

[2] The transsexual condition is also referred to in various ways (Diamond M, 2002 In Press) "What's In a Name? Some terms used in the discussion of Sex and Gender". Transgender Tapestry.

n.b.The UK government recognises that transsexualism is not a mental illness. See Lord Chancellor's Department - government policy concerning transsexual people. http://www.lcd.gov.uk/constitution/transsex/policy.htm

as i've mentioned, you try snipping off a blokes manhood when they don't want to. they will have the biggest fight on their hands if that's the plan lol. (get's the popcorn ready and waits for them to try it, this could get interesting)

the sauce
http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/transs...sm-causes.html
Old 25-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #17
lupa

and if you think i'm the work of the satan, well he works in a very strange way because he made me spend all last week on on facebook saving an old firends life after 15 years of anti depressants ..she couldnt stop shaking and was on the verge of topping herself..i was meant to join facebook for that reason alone i think. i saved someone's life(i'm really proud of that) and she feels better already ..so i did good, i'm glad i could help someone ..who did you save last last week? or this week? or any week?
Old 25-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #18
hadabusa
Banned

women cant be masons, its just2get couple new members.jk.

the atombomb isa blatant hoax.

increase in homosexualitty is bs,just more coming outs, better accepted by society then,lets say during darkages.durdur.

som1 missed the masonry agenda here.

oh, btw, lets be real, god isa metapher, doesnt exist(hes not in yellow pages????), christ second coming happened2k years ago, evangelist sheep,didnt it?
if theres no christ ,wheretf is antichrist ?

op ran at max speed into the ptb dividing trap.

fail.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupa View Post
as i've mentioned, you try snipping off a blokes manhood when they don't want to. they will have the biggest fight on their hands if that's the plan lol. (get's the popcorn ready and waits for them to try it, this could get interesting)
Thank you for offering a reasonable perspective on this.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #20
meksar

I will say look at Zionist Hollywood, to get roles in many major films you have to be prepared to sleep with the director and the same sex of the cast. The elite know that once you take away someones manhood they become child's play to manipulate and control. People like myself do not hate or loathe homosexuals or lesbians, but there is clearly a agenda outlined in the protocols for this manifest through education and pop culture.

http://euro-med.dk/?p=10133