Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-08-2007, 04:12 AM   #1
graflok

Default The new "Amero" coins

Alleged designs for the new Amero coins to be used in the coming
"North American Union" (Mexico,USA,Canada merger).

--> reference link for above <--

Now, compare the above coins with this WWII Nazi Reichmarks coin:
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
james777
Banned

Awesome coins........it's about time they consolidate our economies....
james777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 04:45 AM   #3
alexph777

Thanks for this.

The coins could be a hoax. But that does not explain away the images that have all the hallmarks of typically illuminati symbolism. Someone on the street would not come-up with that!

Whether is a hoax of not - the Americion Union is no hoax! It will evolve out of NAFTA - that's why NAFTA was created.

Out of interest, I can't remember but there is a place or a company body in or near Peru called "Amero ..." something. Can any one relate to this?

Good research thanks.

However, my own instincts tell me that Hal Turner giving this stuff out is itself a big red flag. Not so much a hoax but for other manipulative reasons.

Last edited by alexph777; 16-08-2007 at 04:51 AM.
alexph777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 11:01 AM   #4
garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
it's about time they consolidate our economies....
Do you really believe that? or are you being a deliberate antagonist?
Old 16-08-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
synergy777

operation papeclip, busch/bush, saxe coburg gotha, edward vii, rothschild, anglo saxon elite, the 4th reich is here.

tribe of dan, as foretold.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
dondaz

Good find graflok. Yeah, full of sybolism. I see the fascai is still on the menu too!

Quote:
Twat!

Quote:
the 4th reich is here.
Yup, then there's Gisela Stuart, our german MP for Labour. What a fascist she is.

I have been trying to get my own coins on the market but no one is buying:

dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #7
james777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
Do you really believe that? or are you being a deliberate antagonist?
No seriously...it's a great idea. The U.S. Economy is going to shit and what better than to consolidate so we can continue to be one of the elite world powers.

Who cares if there's 'Illuminati' symbolism on it, it's on our money anyways and has been on all types of money for years!!!

It's not like some secret plot they're trying to hide. They are putting it up front and in our faces. I don't see what the big deal is. You guys keep complaining that they're gonna take over the world and control everything anyways.......why are you surprised?

Old 16-08-2007, 10:50 PM   #8
garth

Quote:
No seriously...it's a great idea. The U.S. Economy is going to shit and what better than to consolidate so we can continue to be one of the elite world powers.
So using the Amero to rectify a sick US economy is a good idea? Is this not like taking asprin for a headache, it will take away the pain, but not cure the ailment? IMO fixing the rigged, underhanded farce that is the Federal Reserve is a much better solution.

Quote:
Who cares if there's 'Illuminati' symbolism on it, it's on our money anyways and has been on all types of money for years!!!

It's not like some secret plot they're trying to hide. They are putting it up front and in our faces. I don't see what the big deal is. You guys keep complaining that they're gonna take over the world and control everything anyways.......why are you surprised?
Just because it's always been this way, doesn't make it right. Are you that patriotic that you swallow everything your told?
Old 16-08-2007, 11:26 PM   #9
william_mac
Inactive

It saddens me so much that it took me such a long time to begin understanding the wonder of America. I had only just started my rigorous self-education at 18 or 19 years old (I'm 21) and now that I've just understood and developed such great respect for what America originally stood for, they want to take it away from me.

Just as I began respecting and understanding our system of government, founding ideals, founding documents, and my rights as a citizen (which I just began exorcising) then It's going to be ripped away from me.

It sincerely makes me upset and saddened to the point of tears.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
william_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
december
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
--> reference link for above <--

Now, compare the above coins with this WWII Nazi Reichmarks coin:
How come there is no the six pointed star on them?
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #11
tinmenace

Quote:

Our economies?

So, which are you? Canadian, American or Mexican?

Last edited by tinmenace; 17-08-2007 at 12:46 AM.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #12
tinmenace

Good find, Graf!

It's funny how the very "patriotic" Americans have F-all to say about this topic when you bring it up. It's as though their miniscule minds blow a fuse and that's the end of it.
Old 16-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #13
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
How come there is no the six pointed star on them?
When you find the answer, let us know....
Old 17-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #14
james777
Banned

Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
So using the Amero to rectify a sick US economy is a good idea? Is this not like taking asprin for a headache, it will take away the pain, but not cure the ailment? IMO fixing the rigged, underhanded farce that is the Federal Reserve is a much better solution.

Just because it's always been this way, doesn't make it right. Are you that patriotic that you swallow everything your told?
Ya, you may be right, but there's nothing I can do about. I can't even get a forum full of 'open-minded' people to consider my views, so the 'Illuminati' is out of the question.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Our economies?

So, which are you? Canadian, American or Mexican?
[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]American![/COLOR]
Old 17-08-2007, 12:09 AM   #15
tinmenace

Oh? Where about?
Old 17-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
tickles

Anyone else noticed the date on them!. 2007.
Its gonna happen this year.
Old 17-08-2007, 12:58 AM   #17
carlg1212

The symbolism is in your face.
carlg1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #18
graflok

Quote:
Good find, Graf!

Thanks.

Quote:
It's funny how the very "patriotic" Americans have F-all to say about this topic when you bring it up. It's as though their miniscule minds blow a fuse and that's the end of it.
Yep! Like a short circuit.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 01:36 AM   #19
william_mac
Inactive

Quote:
Good find, Graf!

We weren't told about it. Lou Dobbs reported on for like... a second. But then it was never barely spoken of again in the media. Most Americans don't understand that the media isn't true, and that the news being given in the media isn't... well.... the really important news, or news at all for that matter.

I just don't see how they're going to be able to really spring this on Americans though. I mean, they're going to have to really pull a sly one here to convince the majority of Americans to run with the idea. I just don't see it... Americans are too prideful, they don't know what they're prideful about, they just know they want everyone to leave them the fuck alone.

So... I don' t know. Unless like... all of a sudden I woke up tomorrow and they said "the US currency is going to be called the Amero now, and not look any different, and you won't have to change anything" and then NOT tell anybody that there is now a North American Union, and then just shift into it steadily with a series of "new deal with Mexico makes life safer, and better for all!" type of thing or that "Mexico agrees to now use Amero for its currency" and then all the hicks will go "that's damned right! them ther' Messicans are gonna have to use our fuckin' money now, we're winning! WOO HOO!".

I mean, if they come right at and say "north american union, one money system, open borders, united government, no more constitution" then Americans are going to fucking riot, boycott, and set fire to random objects. That's just what will happen.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
william_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 01:49 AM   #20
tinmenace

Hi William,

I don't know where everyone is from, but in my neck of the woods, the Americans seem to be worn down. They have the attitude of "Yeah, but there's nothing we can do about it".

Now, I don't know if this apathy comes from whatever shit they're spraying us with, or what, but it's very real. I have not met one person that is outraged about the government's incompetence, for example.

People are scared for their children. They do what they're told to do, hoping not to rock the boat too much because they "don't want to get involved".

So, when it comes to NAU, it's so far off their radar screens, that they simply short-circuit.

Perfect little robots.