Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
roage

Default What to do? Know the Grail Law!

Enlightenment and protection comes through a body of law surrounding the real concept of sovereignty and the concepts in law that allow us to protect this gift. The Grail Law is what truly separates royalty from the common man. It is not a cup or a bloodline as it is available to anyone who chooses to truly escape this fun-house. We have been lied to. We have been deprived of the Holy Grail law by nearly all our "official" institutions and therefore we are not able to enjoy divine grace and protection. That is...until now...

I found the Grail at 4:44 AM July 4th 2006 and unlike most I approached this process like a scientist and documented the procedure. Anyone can establish a two-way communication with this entity we know as God. No not aliens, not spirit guides but the Supreme Authority from which all Law, Love, Truth, material, energy and power flows. I share this knowledge freely and many people have already duplicated the process. One word of caution the Big Guy can be extremely awesome and intimidating at first so don't freak out when you actually get the procedure to work. Another thing, most about what you think about this place you find yourself is wrong so be prepared to accept a different view of the world around you.

Here are three articles that each describe the procedure from simple to more in depth.

Cheat Sheet

Divine Grace Study Guide

The Handbook of Ø

I am at your service and will entertain questions.

Warm Regards,

Roger-Kent: Pool
(Roage)

Last edited by ex sheep; 17-02-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: fixing links
roage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
lightgiver

Smile Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by roage View Post
Enlightenment and protection comes through a body of law surrounding the real concept of sovereignty and the concepts in law that allow us to protect this gift. The Grail Law is what truly separates royalty from the common man. It is not a cup or a bloodline as it is available to anyone who chooses to truly escape this fun-house. We have been lied to. We have been deprived of the Holy Grail law by nearly all our "official" institutions and therefore we are not able to enjoy divine grace and protection. That is...until now...

I found the Grail at 4:44 AM July 4th 2006 and unlike most I approached this process like a scientist and documented the procedure. Anyone can establish a two-way communication with this entity we know as God. No not aliens, not spirit guides but the Supreme Authority from which all Law, Love, Truth, material, energy and power flows. I share this knowledge freely and many people have already duplicated the process. One word of caution the Big Guy can be extremely awesome and intimidating at first so don't freak out when you actually get the procedure to work. Another thing, most about what you think about this place you find yourself is wrong so be prepared to accept a different view of the world around you.

Here are three articles that each describe the procedure from simple to more in depth.

Cheat Sheet

Divine Grace Study Guide

The Handbook of Ø

I am at your service and will entertain questions.

Warm Regards,

Roger-Kent: Pool
(Roage)

Hello good 1st post.

Cheers for that.I will bookmark that,and come to it later.looks interesting at first glance.

Last edited by lobuk; 09-08-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Fixed Links in Quote
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
cruise4

Has some interesting perspectives. Still reading. Cheers.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
nectars

Will take a look dude, sounds interesting
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 03:08 AM   #5
roage

Default Thanks

Thanks Folks,

My only wish is that others experience life as I do now: free, happy and at ease. I humbly ask the help from all those wonderful people I have and had the distinct and unique honor of encountering.

Warm Regards,

Roage
Old 13-08-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
deem

Read some of it, Im familiar with Grail. Good post.
deem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
helloperator
Banned

Cool, there's a cheat sheet. That makes it all easier.

Thanks roage!!

You da man
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
anahata

Well this sounds very exciting. *goes away to read, hoping not to be disappointed*
Old 13-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
deckard666

Quote:
Originally Posted by anahata View Post
Well this sounds very exciting. *goes away to read, hoping not to be disappointed*
I think you will only be disappointed if you want that.
deckard666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #10
anahata

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckard666 View Post
I think you will only be disappointed if you want that.
Well, nothing new. Not disappointed though.
Old 13-08-2009, 01:01 PM   #11
roage

Default There is a nuance that I have not seen expressed.

When you say there is "nothing new" then why has there not been a quantum change in this game? Is it because we collectively wish to exist in a house of horrors? What of those who have the law? Why do they not teach it? Do we not know that one is not sovereign without specific notification? I see many chasing fictions of law and determine their freedom from books penned by those that are glad that we choose to be their slaves. Are we taught that we lose our power and sovereignty through contract? It is a very narrow perceptual path and it is so easy to miss that we seldom even know we have missed it and we relent and decide we need to keep looking. How do I know you missed the nuance? The most typical blunder is we lie to ourselves and convince ourselves that we have power and that we are truly happy and free. Most settle on the notion that freedom comes only upon our death. This is a lie.

Take time to answer the next three questions perhaps even spending a week on each one.

"If one cannot not detect the walls of a perceptual cage that surrounds them then would they ever think to escape it?"

"If one could be truly free and happy on this earth would one choose to be so?"

The more important question is:

"As I am sovereign, do I need to ask people if they speak the Truth?"

The "whys" that surround these questions hold the key to the doorway out.

Cheers,

Roage
Old 13-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
nectars

Good post.

I've read through some of the material on the site and must say I'm finding it very interesting to say the least. Even being quite well versed in the teachings you refer to, theres a few very important differences I've already noted in what your proposing. Pretty big ones at that.

It's difficult to articulate, but a few things I've realised recently "seem" to be acting in a catalytic sense in regards to what your pointing towards, and like yourself I dont believe in "coincedences".

I'll update later when I've gone through the information properly enough to decide my next course of action.

Many thanks friend.

Last edited by nectars; 13-08-2009 at 05:35 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
cruise4

To many inconsistencies to warrant asking questions. I just didn't want to leave the post blank.

Last edited by cruise4; 13-08-2009 at 06:25 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #14
striecx

Roage, What is the difference between the self and the ego.

To me the ego has always been an identity belief system, It is the self because it always defends itself when its sense of identity ( beliefs) is threatened.

I personally feel that my self is spiral-cycling through belief systems, especially when in the presence of different people or situations. It tends to act in the default conditioned way.

Also what is the difference between Higher self and the one All powerfull, All knowing, all perceiving God?
striecx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #15
alrick888

I believe that the essence of any worthwhile philosophy can be expressed in one or two sentences.

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #16
roage

Quote:
Originally Posted by striecx View Post
Roage, What is the difference between the self and the ego.

To me the ego has always been an identity belief system, It is the self because it always defends itself when its sense of identity ( beliefs) is threatened.

I personally feel that my self is spiral-cycling through belief systems, especially when in the presence of different people or situations. It tends to act in the default conditioned way.

Also what is the difference between Higher self and the one All powerfull, All knowing, all perceiving God?
The Self is the spirit within, the "Holy Spirit", in a biblical sense. The Ego is a physical defense mechanism and the outward projection or persona. It is the suit our "self" wears in public. It interacts with the simulation and the individuated facets of the singular source of all consciousness, such that we perceive this false separation as "other" people. In this way the ego allows us to constructively forget that we are all one. This allows for a range of experience gained through interaction of sovereign elements. Countless individuated experiences thus can be simultaneously fed back to The Source providing simultaneous experiential knowledge and experimental proof through trial and error. The volume of information is mind-boggling. The "self" is collective there is only one and that which looks out of my eyes that I think is "me" is the same being that looks out of your eyes that you call "you". There is but one "I". We are the same being, we only perceive ourselves as separate. In this way we can forgive our "self" for any injury done to our "self". One must conclude that it makes no sense to lie to another facet of our "self" or injure "them" unless that injury forms the basis of a vital lesson.

Does that help?
Old 14-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #17
roage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrick888 View Post
I believe that the essence of any worthwhile philosophy can be expressed in one or two sentences.
Well said, however it is not the concept that is cumbersome and lengthy it is the proof and the identification of bad assumptions that must be systematically dispelled before a simple truth can be realized.

He is the short version:

No one has the power to force you to do anything against your will. You have nothing to be afraid of and there is nothing in this universe that can keep you from happiness other then your own inability to perceive the Truth.

I am simply happy to be. That is my only required function and obligation.

I am an observer "JAFO" if you will.
Old 14-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #18
striecx

Quote:
Originally Posted by roage View Post
The Self is the spirit within, the "Holy Spirit", in a biblical sense. The Ego is a physical defense mechanism and the outward projection or persona. It is the suit our "self" wears in public. It interacts with the simulation and the individuated facets of the singular source of all consciousness, such that we perceive this false separation as "other" people. In this way the ego allows us to constructively forget that we are all one. This allows for a range of experience gained through interaction of sovereign elements. Countless individuated experiences thus can be simultaneously fed back to The Source providing simultaneous experiential knowledge and experimental proof through trial and error. The volume of information is mind-boggling. The "self" is collective there is only one and that which looks out of my eyes that I think is "me" is the same being that looks out of your eyes that you call "you". There is but one "I". We are the same being, we only perceive ourselves as separate. In this way we can forgive our "self" for any injury done to our "self". One must conclude that it makes no sense to lie to another facet of our "self" or injure "them" unless that injury forms the basis of a vital lesson.

Does that help?
It does help clarify a lot Roage, You seem to know your stuff ( hope that you can manage your ego with that statement hehe)

I feel as if you believe that everyone should find their own truth using the reading material you posted as a guide , but if you could give me your ego or self point of view on the following:

- The sub-conscious and the conscious. I have read that the subconscious mind generates approximately more than 85% of our conscious decisions ( I can't find article) But I did find that Brain Scanners can detect a decision 7 seconds before you make it:
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../mind_decision

So: I am guessing the self, operates the subconscious because it arranges reality makes subconscious decisions so that the ego consciously learns some lessons.
And all this is powered by the heart energy or spirit energy.

I am just guessing what I understand from my point of view.

- Do you think that all individual subconsciouses are operated by the one self?
- Do you think they are synched so that person A does something that person B will react to, and this is all so that the ego in person A or B or both can learn a lesson?

I structured this post so bad, hope you get what I'm saying.
striecx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #19
roage

Quote:
Originally Posted by striecx View Post
It does help clarify a lot Roage, You seem to know your stuff ( hope that you can manage your ego with that statement hehe)

I feel as if you believe that everyone should find their own truth using the reading material you posted as a guide , but if you could give me your ego or self point of view on the following:
The differences between "my truth" and "your truth" are merely our differing ability to perceive. Objectively the Truth is the same and as we learn to better observe we will move closer to being "of one mind".

- The sub-conscious and the conscious. I have read that the subconscious mind generates approximately more than 85% of our conscious decisions ( I can't find article) But I did find that Brain Scanners can detect a decision 7 seconds before you make it:
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../mind_decision

So: I am guessing the self, operates the subconscious because it arranges reality makes subconscious decisions so that the ego consciously learns some lessons.

If one can place the ego into the closet one can operate entirely from the self. This has advantages as the self does not edit perception like the ego and one can see things as they are.

And all this is powered by the heart energy or spirit energy.

What powers it specifically is not as important to me as the fact that it is powered. In truth I don't buy the volume and time construct as our holographic projector the brain presents it. I think we can all take what we want from it. No pressure.

I am just guessing what I understand from my point of view.

- Do you think that all individual subconsciouses are operated by the one self?
- Do you think they are synched so that person A does something that person B will react to, and this is all so that the ego in person A or B or both can learn a lesson?

Well the Self works to provide the observer with situations that have value. Good/Bad is semantic. We learn best from suffering, pain and failure. How that pain and suffering come into being is largely by the ego permitted to make bad choices through specific blindness from the truth the Self allows to be concealed as the self is the Gate keeper to the Truth. I can't see this as subconscious versus conscious structure as that model although works from a pre-sovereign position, it does not work well with one who has "switched on" the right-side or feminine sides of their brain. It is from that side where our intuition flows. This right-brain tool of divination or communication with "God/Source" being exclusively female mind based has caused much suffering for females. We need to realize that our society is largely patriarchal and our minds when complete use both sides. This right-brained thinking has been suppressed so it is no wonder we see the result all around us. Lot's of "doing" without a lot of meaningful purpose.

After one connects with the "mainframe" one can see that there is an inter play between the ego and the self and one tends to ignore what the ego is doing in favor of a more accurate view that only the self has access to. This is why muscle testing works. You access the self directly.

The brain does not generate the mind. The brain is merely the tool that the mind uses to perceive the construct we know of as "reality". The brain creates electrical impulses the mind can decode by lighting up areas in space. This is a complete inversion of the function of the brain. Those that have brain injuries cannot perceive or transmit (in actions) as effectively as someone who has healthy brain but that in no way diminishes the mind, just the information channel. The intelligent have a more robust tool not a better "mind".

Like the self there is only one mind.

I structured this post so bad, hope you get what I'm saying.
Well in truth I am an idiot, really. I could not and did not come up with this. It was all given to me and I will not take credit for any of it. I only try to relay it accurately and quite frankly I am, obviously, not good at it yet.

You might check out 2012 The future on mankind from my video section on the site. It will allow you to think in different ways about things.

Cheers

Roage

Last edited by roage; 14-08-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 14-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #20
vetis

Even if you dont feel fear at death for not complying, who would want to see horrible tortures inflicted on their children etc.. rather than doing something against their will.

Extreme example but people can force you to do things you dont want, peoples leverage is just different.
vetis is offline   Reply With Quote