Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 29-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #81
lightgiver

Lightbulb Theosophical Society Adyar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5RY_aa8sU

The Theosophy Society - Adyar is the name of a section of the Theosophical Society founded by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and others in 1875. Its headquarters moved with Blavatsky and president Henry Steel Olcott to Adyar, an area of Chennai in 1883. The designation 'Adyar' is added to clarify that this is the Theosophical Society with headquarters there, after William Quan Judge were separated by Besant and formed his own organization, known as the "Theosophical Society - Pasadena" with its International Headquarters in Pasadena, California..The presidents of the Theosophical Society - Adyar have included Annie Besant, George Arundale, C. Jinarajadasa, Nilakanta Sri Ram, John Coats and Radha Burnier..

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/hpb-tm/hpbtm-x.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=234381&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-01-2013 at 12:42 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:35 AM   #82
10thlight
Inactive

Default IS there a gameplan?

Is that blue. The color of sirius?

below from.
http://lionsofzion.wordpress.com/201...eme-of-things/

The Secret of Orion and Pleiades in Yahweh’s Grand Scheme of Things
October 6, 2011

Let’s put the clues together to learn the secret of Orion and Pleiades (The Seven Sisters) in Father’s grand scheme of things. Job 38:31 “Can you fasten the chains of the Pleiades or loosen the belt of Orion?” Two heavenly bodies mentioned. They were mentioned for more than what the Scripture appears to relate. Pleiades and Orion. A connection to this planet Earth. What of ancient time lines up with those two? The answer provides for another puzzle contained within the calculation of the ancient humans that knew and understood the importance of both Pleiades and Orion.

From ancient manuscripts and cuneiform to legends and mythology, it seems no stars were more talked about and considered more influential to man’s destiny than the Pleiades. Why were the ancients so fascinated by this tiny group of heavenly bodies? They were considered “The Creator of the Universe”, “The Center of the Heaven”, or “The Seat of the Soul of God or Immortality.”

Where do the seven stars originate from? Revelation 3:1 “[ The Letter to Sardis ] “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: “The One who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says: I know your works; you have a reputation for being alive, but you are dead. Job 9:9 He makes [the stars]: the Bear, Orion, the Pleiades, and the constellations of the southern sky. Amos 5:8 The One who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns darkness into dawn and darkens day into night, who summons the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the earth — Yahweh is His name.

Father’s right hand is Her what? Revelation 1:16 “In His right hand He had seven stars; from His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was shining like the sun at midday.” It reveals Her Power and might. Seven is the number of perfection. Psalm 89:13 “You have a mighty arm; Your hand is powerful; Your right hand is lifted high.” Joshua 4:24 “This is so that all the people of the earth may know that the LORD’s hand is mighty, and so that you may always fear the LORD your God.” Where does Christ sit? Hebrews 1:3 “He is the radiance of His glory, the exact expression of His nature, and He sustains all things by His powerful word. After making purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.”

In Egypt, in the year 2170 BC, on the first day of spring, at precisely midnight. the Pleiades were visible through the south passageway of The Great pyramid. Cheops contains fascinating mathematical correlations to the Pleiades including, the seven mystical chambers. The rotation of our solar system around the Pleiades takes 25, 827.5 years. This number was worked into the structure of Cheops in four separate locations. The most notable is in the base diagonals of the pyramid which are 12, 913.75. This number multiplied by two is 25, 827.5. Coincidence? The pyramid was designed and oriented to directly connect with Orion, the Pleiades, and Sirius. The arrangement of the three pyramids on the Giza plateau, in which the Great Pyramid is central, exactly replicates the spatial orientation of the three stars in Orion’s belt. Is it also coincidence that the three major pyramids of the Giza plateau are a mirror image of the stars in Orion’s belt? What was the connection between the two stars systems?

Pyramid of Giza: Great Sign at the Center of the Earth
Who Built The Great Pyramid of Giza?

Pleiades’s plays heavily into this spiritual war that has expanded to both realms now. 2 Peter 2:4 “For if God didn’t spare the angels who sinned, but threw them down into Tartarus and delivered them to be kept in chains of darkness until judgment;” What is, and where is Tartarus? Psalm 107:10 “Others sat in darkness and gloom — prisoners in cruel chains —” Psalm 2:3 “Let us tear off their chains and free ourselves from their restraints.” What applies to Father’s side of the spiritual war can also apply to the opposing side. Demons have been freed from restraints, and many are keeping tabs on each of you while in the flesh they have taken on. Be aware that they are limited by being chained to fleshly bodies. As it was before the global flood, they are in a less than powerful position because of becoming flesh. With the flesh come limitations.

Where did the Lion’s of Zion form up at for special duty? What is the duty? Joel 2:11 “The LORD raises His voice in the presence of His army. His camp is very large; Those who carry out His command are powerful. Indeed, the Day of the LORD is terrible and dreadful — who can endure it?” And, in what likeness or similarity is our enemy to our LOZ? Joel 1:6 “For a nation has invaded My land, powerful and without number; its teeth are the teeth of a lion, and it has the fangs of a lioness.” The “nation” that invaded Father’s land is who? It is the nation of wickedness that spawn forth at the fall from perfection by both angelic and human kind.

Concerning the belt of Orion: Psalm 109:19 “Let it be like a robe he wraps around himself, like a belt he always wears.” Isaiah 11:5“Righteousness and faithfulness will be a belt around His waist.” Who can loosen Christ’s belt of righteousness and faithfulness? No one. The belt of Orion can be used to find the alpha star in the constellation Taurus by tracing the belt of orion in the opposite direction of Sirius. When alpha Taurus (called Aldebaran) is found, an imaginary line parallel to the horizon can be traced a few degrees away from Orion to find a nebulous patch which is known as the Pleiades or the Seven Sisters. Orion is very old indeed, it was form before the earth was formed. You are close to Zion when you are near Orion.

So, where did the LOZ warriors originally storm forth from? Where then is our base of operation if not Mount Zion? And if not from Mount Zion, why Orion and Pleiades? Three stars represent what? Unity. Concerning the origination point of the LOZ not being directed from Mount Zion. It is the same reason Michael substitutes for Christ. The answer is within the Word: Deuteronomy 21:9 “You must purge from yourselves the guilt of shedding innocent blood, for you will be doing what is right in the LORD’s sight.” Remember when the Israelite army exterminated entire cities from adults to babies? Because they might have had feelings of shedding innocent blood, Father helped them to purge those thoughts away. It is a cleansing of the soul and heart that the acts were wrongful in one’s own heart. This is because it is Father’s will. Right in Her sight. With bloodshed comes guilt: Psalm 51:14 “Save me from the guilt of bloodshed, God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing of Your righteousness.” But Father saves Her righteous children from the anguish. Deuteronomy 7:16 “You must destroy all the peoples the LORD your God is delivering over to you and not look on them with pity. Do not worship their gods, for that will be a snare to you.”

Last edited by 10thlight; 29-01-2013 at 12:36 AM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #83
lightgiver

Lightbulb Orion Division

The 27th Infantry Division was a unit of the Army National Guard in World War I and World War II. The Division traces its history from the New York Division, formed originally in 1908. The 6th Division designation was changed to the 27th Division in July 1917..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU3ieRZ3yFs

When the New York Division was organized in 1908, the New York National Guard became the second state, after Pennsylvania, to structure its National Guard at such a high tactical level in peacetime. The New York Division was called to active duty during the Mexican border crisis of 1916. While on Federal duty it was redesignated as the 6th Division in June 1916. It was released from active duty in December 1916, only to be recalled for World War I service in July 1917. The 6th Division was reorganized and redesignated as the 27th Division on 1 October 1917...

Prior to departing to training, the Division participated in a large send off parade in New York City along 5th Avenue on 30 August 1917. The 7th Infantry Regiment was the first to leave for training on Sept 11, 1917 by train. The training was conducted at a purpose built temporary facility at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, South Carolina. Nearby hotels such as the Cleveland Hotel became centers for social life. The camp also house seven YMCA Huts and a Knights of Columbus Hall. While the 27th did have African American service-men they were not permitted to enter the service organization clubs on base which were segregated, until a black soldier's club was built in early 1918..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=232359&page=2
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=142677&page=6
Old 29-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #84
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizashi_tenzo View Post
BTW the Illuminati, and Masons at the highest degrees call themselves "Ascended Masters", so be wary...
And where is this degree located?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
Is that blue. The color of sirius?
It's the color of fidelity, of loyalty.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #85
lightgiver

Lightbulb Horsehead Nebula

The Horsehead Nebula (also known as Barnard 33 in emission nebula IC 434) is a dark nebula in the constellation Orion. The nebula is located just to the south of the star Alnitak, which is farthest east on Orion's Belt, and is part of the much larger Orion Molecular Cloud Complex. The nebula was first recorded in 1888 by Williamina Fleming on photographic plate B2312 taken at the Harvard College Observatory. The Horsehead Nebula is approximately 1500 light years from Earth. It is one of the most identifiable nebulae because of the shape of its swirling cloud of dark dust and gases, which is similar to that of a horse's head when viewed from Earth..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWNWaWUxS5g

The red or pinkish glow originates from hydrogen gas predominantly behind the nebula, ionized by the nearby bright star Sigma Orionis. The darkness of the Horsehead is caused mostly by thick dust, although the lower part of the Horsehead's neck casts a shadow to the left. Streams of gas leaving the nebula are funneled by a strong magnetic field. Bright spots in the Horsehead Nebula's base are young stars just in the process of forming...

The dark cloud of dust and gas is a region in the Orion Nebula where star formation is taking place right now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03EBbesIuw
Quote:
The primary is a blue-white star, and its companion (165°, 2.3") is a dull red. Close by, just to the south, is the renowned Horsehead Nebula, a so-called dark nebula that is not visible in scopes but quite spectacular in long-exposure photographs...
http://www.skyfactory.org/orionbelt/orionbelt.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...08&postcount=9
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=16
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=38
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=368

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-01-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 30-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #86
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Go and troll elsewhere.You have been proven wrong on the Leyline thread,I am not wasting my time with pointless debates...
Proven wrong on the Leyline thread? What a dreamworld you live in. This is what I posted on that thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=15

Quote:
The Pont de l'Alma is NOT a pagan sacrificial site. There is no historical evidence that says it is. This rumour was started by Rayelan Allan who says a anonymous man rang her and told her Diana had been sacrificed at an ancient temple to the Goddess. You can read it here.

http://www.dianaqueenofheaven.com/

Someone copied it from her site and it spread like wildfire round the Internet. You can tell people are copying from one another because exactly the same wording is used every time. People are like sheep, copying and believing everything they read that fits into their world view.

The Bridge was built to commemorate the Battle of Alma in 1854 and is nothing to do with 'souls'. Why would the French use a Spanish word 'Alma' for the word 'soul' when they have their own name for that word? That fact alone should set alarm bells ringing.
And how did you disprove my statement? By linking to a newspaper story which said the same thing as I about the origin of the name 'Pont d'Alma. And what was your well thought out and clear rebuff to my statements?

"Hey Ra ...are you two related by any chance..."

and then linking to a site which says that the Spanish word for soul is 'Alma'. So what? The Bridge was built in France not Spain so the meaning of the Spanish word is completely irrelevant.

This is the way you reply to any of my posts, with nonsensical and flippant remarks which bear no relationship to the subject at hand. As regards my current post you have made no sensible or coherent effort to prove me wrong. If you could have done so you would have done so but your "not wasting your time on fruitless debates.." is a cover for your ignorance of the subject. What a pity that posting something which is a fact should be described at 'trolling'? You don't even know the meaning of the word since you use it inaccurately.

Sneering at someone who has a different view to you is childish and leaves you open to ridicule. So I will repeat my post and look forward to a sensible rebuttal of each post.

Quote:
"This is absolute nonsense. Firstly, where is the evidence that a place called Atlantis existed and that it was a great civilisation?

Secondly, where is the evidence that anyone from this Atlantis visited ancient Egypt?

Thirdly, where is the evidence for 'black magic' in Egypt and that there was in existence a group known as the Scarlet Council?

The Rosicrucians like to boast their origin is in ancient Egypt because it gives them more prestige and authority but they have no evidence to prove this and I believe that the story of this mythical Scarlet Council originated with them.
Care for a discussion? You may have evidence which will prove me wrong but if you refuse to discuss it then we will never know.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #87
lightgiver

Arrow Repetitive Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Proven wrong on the Leyline thread? What a dreamworld you live in. This is what I posted on that thread:

:
It appears you do.

Quote:
I quite agree Marpa t. I traced this story back to Rayelan Allan who says an anonymous man telephoned her and told her this story. She put it on her website and the fictitious story spread like wildfire through the internet. It's now quoted as if it's historical fact but there isn't a shred of evidence to prove any of it.
France and Spain had had earlier connections, although the latter was not yet a country in its true sense. Ironically, some dynasties that ruled in Spain had French origins – for example, the rulers of the County of Barcelona (created by Charlemagne when he conquered lands north of river Ebro, subservient to the Carolingian rulers of France till they declared independence after the gradual decline of Carolingian authority), had French Provençal blood in their matrilineal ancestry (Counts of Barcelona also simultaneously held the title of "Count of Provence")..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=78..Pont (pronounced pohn; French for bridge; also Welsh for bridge, the "t" not silent)...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=80..The word "alma" in Spanish means "soul"...

http://shelf3d.com/i/Battle%20of%20Alma
Quote:
Care for a discussion? You may have evidence which will prove me wrong but if you refuse to discuss it then we will never know.
Start your own thread about it then...

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-01-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #88
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
It appears you do.
What a grown up, intellligent comment on what I said. Why can't there be more intelligent and thoughtful posters like you on these Forums.

Quote:
France and Spain had had earlier connections, although the latter was not yet a country in its true sense. Ironically, some dynasties that ruled in Spain had French origins – for example, the rulers of the County of Barcelona (created by Charlemagne when he conquered lands north of river Ebro, subservient to the Carolingian rulers of France till they declared independence after the gradual decline of Carolingian authority), had French Provençal blood in their matrilineal ancestry (Counts of Barcelona also simultaneously held the title of "Count of Provence")..
You are saying that when the Pont de l'Alma was built (1854) Spain was not a country in its true sense.? Do the Spanish know that? What the hell has the medieval history of France and Spain got to do with the meaning of the Pont de l'Alma.?

It was built after the the Franco British alliance won a battle at Alma in the Crimea, just like Waterloo Bridge in London was named after the English victory at the Battle of Waterloo which took place near a village called Waterloo in Belgium.

The name Pont de l'Alma is French and should be translated from French instead of fiddling about with the words to fit in with any old conspiracy theory which happens to be passing.

You can fiddle and protest all you like but that doesn't change the meaning of words in French. If the French had wanted to call it the Bridge of Souls it would be Pont de l'Ames.

Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=78..Pont (pronounced pohn; French for bridge; also Welsh for bridge, the "t" not silent)...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=80..The word "alma" in Spanish means "soul"...

http://shelf3d.com/i/Battle%20of%20Alma
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon...Spanish_Throne
Yes, yes, we know that 'alma' is the Spanish for soul but the bridge is in Paris not Madrid and therefore should be translated from French not Spanish. Comprendre?

Quote:
Start your own thread about it then...
Naturally you say that because you can't prove I'm wrong so you refuse to enter any conversation on this subject.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #89
lightgiver

Arrow Ever 3ircling RApeating 3hanting Skeletal Family

RA was the ancient Egyptian solar deity. By the Fifth Dynasty (2494 to 2345 BC) he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the midday sun. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought that if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to words meaning 'creative power' and 'creator'..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyGl-roHdos

CIST from Greek: κίστη) is a small stone-built coffin-like box or ossuary used to hold the bodies of the dead. Examples can be found across Europe and in the Middle East. A cist may have been associated with other monuments, perhaps under a cairn or long barrow. It would not be uncommon to find several cists close together within the same cairn or barrow. Often ornaments have been found within an excavated cist, indicating the wealth or prominence of the interred individual...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=103
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230860
Old 04-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #90
lightgiver

Lightbulb Peliar Zel

Quote:
Naturally you say that because you can't prove I'm wrong so you refuse to enter any conversation on this subject.
If you were that Passionate about it you would start a Separate thread..
Quote:
Hermetic and Rosicrucian Timeline...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=197

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-02-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #91
lightgiver

Lightbulb 5ther 19hip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CVTikpL0qk

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=53
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=406
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235713
Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #92
lightgiver

Lightbulb Red Thread

Hows That Thread co ming along Ra...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=145
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=188
Old 05-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #93
lightgiver

Lightbulb DO-3 Trine

Hele na 3laimed that its 3onTenTs had been revealed to her by '13ahat13as' who had retained Knowledge of 13ankind's spiritual history, Knowledge that it WA-s now possible, in part, to reveal...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=36..WaX..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=59...O-14 WaX ..http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...a.htm#Contents.. O-66..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=590

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #94
lightgiver

Arrow Roter Dame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXX5wmkdlQ

Rote learning is a memorization technique based on repetition. The idea is that one will be able to quickly recall the meaning of the material the more one repeats it. Some of the alternatives to rote learning include meaningful learning, associative learning, and active learning...

http://hanoverbrass.com/more5.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=235488&page=4..Ba..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=30...Ra...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=43...Pet...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237230...Ers...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=216650&page=6...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1313

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-03-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #95
lightgiver

Lightbulb 3os13ic Voy Age

The film takes viewers on a journey through forty-two orders of magnitude, beginning at a celebration in Italy to zoom to the edge of the observable universe. The view descends back to earth, and later zooms in upon a raindrop on a leaf, to the level of sub-atomic particles ("quarks")...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=12901&page=5
Old 19-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #96
lightgiver

Arrow Tragedies and Comedies are of One Alphabet

One of these men is genius to the other
And so of these, which is the natural man
And which the spirit - Who deciphers them...

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz8mpVRiQ_g
Quote:
The members of this Secret Literary Society which centered in Pallas Athena were known as The Knights of the Helmet. They had a ritual created by Francis Bacon and were initiated with an elaborate ceremonial. There was a vow, recitatives, perambulations. The Initiate was capped with the Helmet of Pallas to denote he was henceforth an "Invisible" in the fight for Human Advancement. A large Spear was placed in his hand indicative of a pen for he was to Shake the Spear of Knowledge at the Dragons of Ignorance. He thus became a "Spear-Shaker", and the head of the little band of "Spear-Shakers" was "Shake-Speare" himself, Athena's visible representative on earth.......Francis Bacon...

Excerpts from Alfred Dodd's Book "The Martyrdom of Francis Bacon" pp. 30-35 Chapter II

The Rosicrosse Literary Society, we know, was definitely in being in 1604

"for on the 6th January the Queen held a Masque Ball, and Inigo Jones, having been asked to design the costumes, drew among other sketches one over which he himself scribbled the words, 'A ROSICROS." (F. de P. Castells, Our Ancient Brethren. p. 90)

While he was establishing the educative aspect of Rosicrosse activities by printing and publishing text books,etc., Francis Bacon has also began another important work intended to be the crown of his labours, the establishment of an organized, Brotherhood with Rites and Ceremonial based on the Ancient Mysteries, Classical Myths, the craft-customs of the defunct guild of operative masons.... a Rite in which the Nature Wisdom of Egypt should be blended with the simple, ethical New Commandment of Jesus...."That ye LOVE one another." It was, virtually, a remodelling of the Contiental Templar Knights Secret Order which was then almost moribund....confined to a fast diminishing select few, and had outlived its former usefulness and grandeur. Francis Bacon aimed at remoulding the Ceremonial on broader grounds that would have, ultimately, a popular appeal as well as an esoteric one. He finally redrafted the Nine Degrees of the Templars into Thirty-Three, half of which were based on purely Christian Ethical Concepts. "Thirty-Three" was chosen as the Highest Degree because the number "33", was the numerical signature of "Bacon" :

B A C O N

The first modern Freemasons' Lodge was held at Twickenham Park and Gray's Inn. It consisted of Three Degrees and the Royal Arch. It's first members were drawn from the Rosicrosse Literary Society : A Rosicrosse-Mason was a Brother who was privy to the Secrets of the Craft and the Rose...

The Rose was an Elizabethan theatre. It was the fourth of the public theatres to be built, after The Theatre (1576), the Curtain (1577), and the theatre at Newington Butts (c. 1580?) — and the first of several playhouses to be situated in Bankside, Southwark, in a liberty outside the jurisdiction of the City of London's civic authorities..BJ...
Quote:
Spend an hour or two exploring how the Rosicrucian techniques of self discovery can change the way you view the world and yourself, and bring lasting peace, happiness and achievement into your life.

We meet on the second Wednesday evening of every month..19:00 to 21:00. Admission FREE...

Life is worth living, when we are able to share valuable tips, that would aid others to achieve Peace of Mind. In this video clip, which was produced by the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC many years ago. The former Imperator, the late Ralph M. Lewis, shares his experience on the technique of meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_xRaxkDoY

Francis "Bacon" Lodge, 73 Waghorn Street, Peck"ham", LONDON SE15 4LA...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Jonson
http://www.amorc.org.uk/activities/london-peckham
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...earshaker.html
Old 19-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #97
lightgiver

Arrow Amorc

Throughout history a number of prominent persons in the fields of science and the arts have been associated with the Rosicrucian movement, such as Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519), Cornelius Heinrich Agrippa (1486-1535), Paracelsus (1493-1541), François Rabelais (1494-1553), Theresa of Avila (1515-1582), John of the Cross (1542-1591), Francis Bacon (1561-1626), Robert Fludd (1574-1637), Jacob Boehme (1575-1624), René Descartes (1596-1650), Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Baruch Spinoza (1632-1677), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz (1646-1716), Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790), Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), Michael Faraday (1791-1867), Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850-1919), Marie Corelli (1855-1924), Claude Debussy (1862-1918), Erik Satie (1866-1925), and Edith Piaf (1916-1963)...

http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mas...08history.html
Old 19-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #98
ksigmason

I don't get why people have an problem with Rosicrucianism.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #99
fluxed

The illuminati told us(bible) that the royal bloodline
started in Mesopotamia - and you believe them?

So where are the Mesopotamian obelisks?

Why only Egyptian obelisks in Uk, Rome, USA,
Saudia Arabia, Turkey, France etc...?

This needs to addressed.

My research clearly points to Egypt.
Where ever we see Egyptian obelisks today, we
know the pharaoh's children rule that land - WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Royalty today, is rooted in ancient Egypt.
The masonic mindset began with pharaoh.

When pharaoh's forefathers had been selected
( chosen ones ) by an alien criminal gang, they
had to swear the very first 'masonic' oath.
This is the birth of the devil on earth.

In the Ritual, at the end of the book by which the soul
of the Osiris is perfected in the bosom of Ra, it is said,

'Let not this be seen by anyone except the minister
of the funeral and the king. By this book (or according to it)
the soul of the deceased shall make its exodus with the
living and prevail amongst, or as, the gods. By this book
he shall know the secrets of that which happened in the
beginning. No one else has ever known this mystical
book or any part of it.

It has not been spoken by men. No eye hath deciphered
it, no ear hath heard it. It must only be seen by thee
and the man who unfolded its secrets to thee. Do not add
to its chapters or make commentaries on it from
imagination or from memory. Carry it out (or execute it)
in the judgment hall. This is a true mystery, unknown
anywhere to those who are uninitiated.'

Ancient Rome, was a migration of pharaohs children.
Evidenced in the following....

''As to the name, the Egyptian name of the Greek Osiris
is Hesar, or Asar. And when we take into consideration
that some of the matter came from its Egyptian source
through the Aramaic and Arabic languages ,
there is little difficulty, if any, in supposing that
the Al (article the) has been adopted through the
medium of the Arabic, or derived from the Hebrew
prenominal stem, to emphasize a thing, as in the Osiris,
which passed into the article Al for 'the' in Arabic,
and was prefixed to the name of Osiris as Al-Asar,
which, with the Greek 's' for suffix becomes L-azarus.
The connecting link whereby Al-Asar was turned
into Lazarus, the Osiris, was in all likelihood made
in the Aramaic language, which had its root-relations
with the Egyptian.
Hieroglyphic papyri are among its monumental remains,
as well as the Inscription of Carpentras.

Various representations of the raising of Lazarus in the
Roman catacombs show the mummy risen and standing
in the doorway of the tomb. The figure of the supposed
Jesus Christ is in front of the sarcophagus calling upon
Lazarus to come forth, whilst touching the mummy with
a wand or rod which he holds in his hand.''

In the chapter

'by which the tomb is opened to the soul and to the shade
of the person that he may come forth to day and have
the mastery of his feet,'

the deliverer Horus says,

'I am Horus who lifteth up his father with his staff.'

This mode of raising Osiris by Horus with his staff
or rod completes the picture of the resurrection of Lazarus.
The rod that is waved by Jesus at the raising of Lazarus
is the symbolic sceptre in the hand of Horus when he
raises the Osiris. In every instance Lazarus is a mummy
made after the Egyptian fashion.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 20-11-2013 at 05:36 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #100
fluxed

Onlookers, notice how the last post slapped all the freemasons in the face?

Its gone silent.

They know their time is coming to an end ( with their royal masters)
because the Egyptian truth's are coming out and pressure will even force
it onto the BBC in time.

That is why we must play our cards right and not let
them provoke us into barabarism - an excuse for them
to 'do whatever they will' and put in place the new world order.

On a positive note, i feel if the illuminati do try some
kind of population reduction, blatantly, help from 'outside'
will disable their weaponry.

We must enlighten the army and the police.

The police and army would side with the people.
Our and their families live alongside and love each other.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 23-11-2013 at 07:21 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote