Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 05-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #261
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_morrison View Post

I know there is a theory that the druids gave sanctuary to the Judean refugees and that they converted the druids, but that is pure guess work so far as I know.
Then you didn't read my post. Let me repeat myself:
Gildas says that Christianity came to Britain, "In the last year of the reign of Tiberias Caesar," which would be 37 AD.
Now you know it's not pure guesswork, but scholarship. Gildas' writings may or may not be reliable - but then, how much of our historical texts are??

Quote:

My view is that if it did happen - it was Jesus who took back druidic principles to preach, so when early Christians came to Britain they did not convert the druids they merely told them of how druidism was being interpreted.
My view is that they never were entirely seperate. But I don't see a one-way flow of truth/wisdom either.
Neither had primacy over the other.

Last edited by phildee3; 05-11-2012 at 05:28 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #262
james_morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Then you didn't read my post. Let me repeat myself:
Gildas says that Christianity came to Britain, "In the last year of the reign of Tiberias Caesar," which would be 37 AD.
Now you know it's not pure guesswork, but scholarship. Gildas' writings may or may not be reliable - but then, how much of our historical texts are??

My view is that they never were entirely seperate. But I don't see a one-way flow of truth/wisdom either.
Neither had primacy over the other.

I didn't say it was guess work, I said it was a theory. I question the date. Jesus was only crucified at about that time and there was no Christianity when he was alive. Just a handful of followers. It seems very quick for there to have been followers teaching his ideas, then those who were taught getting to England - on foot, before AD60.
james_morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #263
phildee3

Quote:

I didn't say it was guess work, I said it was a theory.
And you said:
Quote:

...that is pure guess work so far as I know.
Quote:

I question the date. Jesus was only crucified at about that time
Exactly. The Romans were after the blood of every one of them - bigtime!
They were hiding, and on the run, immediately.

Quote:

It seems very quick for there to have been followers teaching his ideas,
He had followers before the crucifixion.

Quote:

..then those who were taught getting to England - on foot, before AD60.
Not on foot - but by ship - from Phonecia. There was trade with Britain going on - for tin from Cornwall and lead from the Mendips (archaeologically demonstrated).
Imo, the story of the holy family being set adrift without sails or oars, and drifting to Marseilles, is a legend based on fact - as all legends are. They were actually given safe passage by the traders. Some of them continued on to the ships' destination - where the Druids were waiting to receive them.

Last edited by phildee3; 05-11-2012 at 06:16 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #264
lightgiver

Question Has history been tampered with

Quote:
I have not gone though the thread in detail so this may have been covered already.
If Jesus came to England it would have been between 15 and 30 AD. He was crucified between 30 and 36 AD. In 60AD following an invasion in AD 43 the Romans committed genocide of the English druids, on Anglesey and destroyed evidence of their teachings. The only two religions the Romans banned and tried to destroy were Christianity and Druidism.

Interesting.

Quote:
Has history been tampered with? Countless chronicles as well as works of art and literature have been considered authentic for centuries before becoming denounced as counterfeit.A presumed fragment of Cicero's "De Consolatione" discovered by the famous humanist scholar Sigonius only became identified as a work of the latter two centuries after the death of the author -- we would probably still believe in Cicero's authorship of said fragment if it hadn't been for the discovery of Sigonius' written confession.

Similar examples are rather abundant -- the "Thespian poet Lucius Varus" who turned out to be a 18th century Dutch scientist by the name of Heerkens plagiarizing from the 16th century Venetian author Corrario, the German "translation" of a Phoenician history tractate by a student named Wagenfeld in the 19th century, "classical" texts sold to the Leipzig library by a certain Schennis in the 1920's and so forth. Think of just how many remain undiscovered -- after all, the larger part of the iceberg always remains underwater.

However, there may be an equal amount of valid historical documents in existence that were declared forgeries due to their being at odds with the official history. Anatoly Fomenko, the prominent mathematician, was the first to apply natural scientific methods to historical data, coming up with a revolutionary theory which implies a radical revision of history as we know it. This theory finally explains such historical oddities as the existence of Christian tabernacles in the pagan town of Pompeii and the Ottoman Turks referred to as "Persians" in mediaeval documents, your view of history shall never be the same again!

Biblical characters in the Middle Ages.

We are accustomed quite well to thinking that the events described in the Bible - and especially in the Old Testament - date back to an epoch so distant that it can hardly be called "historical" in the usual sense. We seem to know everything there is to know about these times and these characters, in particular that most of them date to epochs preceding the new era by a couple of millennia, and that the events described in the Bible took place in and around the Middle East for the most part.

Could all of what we know be untrue? The big news is that it can, and is - the extensive research conducted by numerous Biblical scholars notwithstanding. Although the good faith of the latter can be doubted in quite a few cases, even the most scrupulous of scientists who ever had to tackle the gigantic array of data contained in the Bible were basing their research on the existing chronology - too obvious and self-implying to strike anyone as untrue. The sole exception to this is a group of mathematicians who have used the newest statistical methods to analyze the Bible from an altogether different standpoint, having revised the consensual chronology completely prior to that.

The results are astonishing to say the least. We learn that the Biblical Jerusalem was in fact located on the Bosporus and known as Constantinople and that the Biblical kingdoms of Israel and Judah can be identified as the mediaeval Roman Empire - the familiar characters transform into their mediaeval doppelgangers which are a lot less familiar to us but known quite well to historians. And it is from the part of the historians that we hear the loudest and most indignant criticisms of the new research - a touch too loud, perhaps, and with too many ad hominem accusations scattered here and there for us to declare the new chronology a blatant and unscientific lie the way they urge us to. There's just too much vitriol and a surprising paucity of actual academic argumentation.
Quote:
Louis (or Ludovico) Maracci (1612-1700), best known by name Lewis Maracci, was an Italian Oriental scholar and professor of Arabic in the College of Wisdom at Rome.This Orientalist is chiefly known as the publisher and editor of Quran of Muhammad(also spelt as Mohamet or Mahomet) in Arabic. He is also well known for translating Quran in Latin, editing Arabic Bible, and numerous other works.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #265
bendoon

The Roman writer Martial mentions a Claudia and Pudens and that Claudia was British and had a "strange religion". It would seem too much of a coincdence that this Claudia and Pudens are not the same mentioned in 2 Timothy

Quote:
2Ti 4:21 Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
Martial lived from 40-100 AD, the same time frame that Paul wrote 2 Timothy.

We also know that Caractacus (Caradoc) and his family were captured and taken to Rome from Britain in 53AD
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #266
davebun

Jesus was the planet Mars:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226351
davebun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #267
lightgiver

Lightbulb Red Caps

A Red Cap or Redcap, also known as a powrie or dunter, is a type of malevolent murderous dwarf, goblin, elf or fairy found in Border Folklore. They are said to inhabit ruined castles found along the border between England and Scotland. Redcaps are said to murder travellers who stray into their homes and dye their hats with their victims' blood . Redcaps must kill regularly, for if the blood staining their hats dries out, they die. Redcaps are very fast in spite of the heavy iron pikes they wield and the iron-shod boots they wear. Outrunning a redcap is supposedly impossible..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9r3l82OLzk

They are depicted as sturdy old men with red eyes, taloned hands and large teeth, wearing a red cap and bearing a pikestaff in the left hand.The Kabouter, or redcaps of Dutch folklore, are very different, and more akin to brownies..A bluecap or blue cap is a mythical fairy or ghost in English folklore. They inhabit mines and appear as small blue flames. If miners treat them with respect, the bluecaps lead them to rich deposits of minerals. Like knockers or kobolds, bluecaps can also forewarn miners of cave-ins. They are mostly associated with the Anglo-Scottish borders...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=144
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=247
Old 24-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #268
lightgiver

Exclamation MagI RooM

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=59
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=212
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=257
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=271
Old 24-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #269
merovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
actually, most modern druids believe that ireland was the centre of druidry, not britain.
irish mythology speaks of the druids of the fir bolg and the tuatha de danann, who were both in ireland centuries before the milesians, who were the first celtic peoples in ireland. they same from spain.
My paternal forbears came from W. Ireland as far back as we can trace (c 1790)

I did a DNA test (haplotype I2) to find out their earliest origin and it seems that this haplotype originated about 30,000 years ago in the area that is now Rumania/Bulgaria and it migrated over thousands of years, arriving in Ireland c2000BC, possibly with the first metalworkers

The DNA of most Irish and English is that of the neolithic inhabitants, not "Celts" or Anglo-saxons
merovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #270
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tainted Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post

2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test

Price: £7.45

2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=70
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=283

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-12-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 29-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #271
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by merovin View Post

The DNA of most Irish and English is that of the neolithic inhabitants, not "Celts" or Anglo-saxons
Most Irish and British males are R1b, which is the Celtic marker, you are correct though that I2 is the oldest European marker but that is very rare in Britain and Ireland.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #272
lightgiver

Arrow LeyLines

Sun worship and observance are themes commonly observed throughout human history and shared by man's earliest civilizations. They are by no means limited or unique to the Vati can...
Successive inferior conjunctions of Venus against the Zodiac form a Pentagram \/|\/

The first known uses of the pentagram are found in Mesopotamian writings dating to about 3000 BC.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=102
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=112154
Old 05-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #273
lightgiver

Arrow O Life A Death

Quote:
Bloodlines connect with the key centres of London and Paris. Two energies interacting produce a third, bloodlines are also obsessed with astrology and the esoteric arts,so when we change what is happening within us, we change our physical experience because one is a reflection of the other. It is this ‘magnetic’ attraction of like vibration to like vibration that leads to people living in streets of a certain name or having relationships with those of a certain name, etc., because everything has its own vibrational code, including sounds, numbers, words, colours and names. In ritual magic the correct sounds, words, incantations, and colours, are all used to manifest a desired energy field or vibratory field. Sound is especially important and this is why the Phoenicians were concerned more with the sound of their words than their spelling. Mantras, the constant repeating of the same phrase or sound, are part of this same knowledge. And, like all knowledge, they can be used for good or ill. At the highest level of the black magicians who control the Brotherhood networks,had long been planned according to their ancient ritual's...

Quote:
He believed this was the ancient name for the trackways, preserved in the modern names. The ancient surveyors who supposedly made the lines were given the name "dodmen",he also believed that, in ancient times, when Britain was far more densely forested, the country was criss-crossed by a network of straight-line travel routes, with prominent features of the landscape being used as navigation points..He subsequently coined the term "ley" at least partly because the lines passed through places whose names contained the syllable ley, stating that philologists defined the word (spelled also as lay, lea, lee, or leigh) differently, but had misinterpreted it...He realized immediately that the potential discovery had to be checked from higher ground when during a revelation he noticed that many of the footpaths there seemed to connect one hilltop to another in a straight line..
Pope Pius XII (Latin: Pius PP. XII; Italian: Pio XII), born Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli (2 March 1876 – 9 October 1958), reigned as Pope, head of the Catholic Church and sovereign of Vatican City State, from 2 March 1939 until his death in 1958..Before election to the papacy, Pacelli served as secretary of the Department of Extraordinary Ecclesiastical Affairs, papal nuncio to Germany (1917–1929), and Cardinal Secretary of State, in which capacity he worked to conclude treaties with European and Latin American nations, most notably the Reichskonkordat with Nazi Germany...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=134
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=390
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=394
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=473
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=544
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232359

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-01-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 22-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #274
lightgiver

Lightbulb Martial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The Roman writer Martial mentions a Claudia and Pudens and that Claudia was British and had a "strange religion". It would seem too much of a coincdence that this Claudia and Pudens are not the same mentioned in 2 Timothy

Martial lived from 40-100 AD, the same time frame that Paul wrote 2 Timothy.

We also know that Caractacus (Caradoc) and his family were captured and taken to Rome from Britain in 53AD
Who wrote about/mentioned Martial ?
Old 22-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #275
sugarelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Cassini Apparent

sugarelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #276
lightgiver

Lightbulb Cas Sin I

Cassini–Huygens is a Flagship-class NASA-ESA-ASI robotic spacecraft sent to the Saturn system. It has studied the planet and its many natural satellites since arriving there in 2004, also observing Jupiter, the Heliosphere, and testing the theory of relativity. Launched in 1997 after nearly two decades of gestation, it includes a Saturn orbiter and an atmospheric probe/lander for the moon Titan called Huygens, which entered and landed on Titan in 2005. Cassini is the fourth space probe to visit Saturn and the first to enter orbit, and its mission is ongoing as of 2013...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4uGxZg7TU8

Cassini-Huygens is a flagship-class mission to the outer planets. The other planetary flagships include Galileo, Voyager, and Viking..Cassini was developed simultaneously with the Comet Rendezvous Asteroid Flyby (CRAF) spacecraft, but various budget cuts and rescopings of the project forced NASA to terminate CRAF development in order to save Cassini. As a result, the Cassini spacecraft became a more specialized design, canceling the implementation of the Mariner Mark II series..Cassini is powered by 32.7 kg of plutonium-238—the heat from the material's radioactive decay is turned into electricity. Huygens was supported by Cassini during cruise, but used chemical batteries when independent..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=125366&page=8..If i'd been out till quarter to 3..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=41...I could be handy...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=110..Mending a fuse,When your lights have Gone..

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-03-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:41 AM   #277
bluetopaz
Inactive

Default Re: Jesus and the Druid theory.

There is a very good book that is worth reading. Its also possible that Jesus as he was known in that time in fact never has truly died as such as mortal people do.

The book is called "The Quest for Merlin" by Nikolai Tolstoy.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:46 AM   #278
bulletproofheart

bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #279
dentedarthur
Banned

Probably an architect
Who could build bridges
With arcs

Noah = nhw â = them with
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #280
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

how did i ever miss this thread?
it'll take me a while to sort through it.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote