Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 30-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #201
lightgiver

Lightbulb chart the stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
From what I read about druids they have pagan roots, and they chart the stars. The Bible is clear on what things to stay away from, and if Jesus is a druid than you all should love him so why all the fuss.
Maybe you need to find out who wrote the Bible...and what century it was wrote in...

A druid was a member of the priestly class in Britain, Ireland, and Gaul (France), and possibly other parts of Celtic Europe and Galatia during the Iron Age and even farther back. Very little is known about the ancient druids.

The earliest known reference to the druids dates to 200 BCE, although the oldest actual description comes from the Roman military general Julius Caesar in his Commentarii de Bello Gallico (50s BCE). Later Greco-Roman writers also described the druids, including Cicero, Tacitus and Pliny the Elder. Following the invasion of Gaul by the Roman Empire, druidism was suppressed by the Roman government under the 1st-century emperors Tiberius and Claudius, and it disappeared from the written record by the 2nd century.

Question Has history been tampered with ? Roman chronology is a poor foundation of classical history ?

The consensual chronology we live with was essentially crafted in the 16th century by Jesuits. Ancient history is based on documents, manuscripts, printed books, paintings, monuments and artefacts called primary sources. The problem is that neither these primary sources, nor events described therein can be irrefutably dated, moreover they contradict each other for the most part...

Bible Links below for christ4life...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=190902&page=4...http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=195486&page=3

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-03-2012 at 02:22 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #202
lightgiver

Lightbulb Guiding Star/Polaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
You can read anything about anything. There's all points of view out there.
I suggest you go to a druid circle and experience it for yourself.

I attend gatherings of the Bards of Caer Abiri. They seem to be the most accepting of Christians (as they all should be!).
http://www.druidry.co.uk/bdocaerabiri.html

Not really. That's the Zoroastrians who affirmed the birth of Christ by observing "His" star.

Druids are more into earth nature spirits - tress and plants, etc. They do celebrate their festivals on solar events though, like Christians, which is what makes them so compatible.

Yes, and love the druids!!!

They gave sanctuary to the holy family in Britain.

"Christ is my Druid." Saint Columkille.
Polaris (α UMi, α Ursae Minoris, Alpha Ursae Minoris, commonly North Star, Northern Star or Pole Star, also Lodestar, sometimes Guiding star) is the brightest star in the constellation Ursa Minor.

Shakespeare's(Francis Bacon) sonnet 116 is an example of the symbolism of the north star as a guiding principle: "[Love] is the star to every wandering bark / Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken."

Has history been tampered with? Pompeii was a mediaeval Christian town?

Old 30-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #203
lightgiver

Lightbulb No. 10 Downing Street Lion Door Knocker

What better to watch over and protect your home, than this knocker? Carefully hand cast in solid brass and polished to perfection in the finish of your preference, we’re confident you’ll find our lion door knocker pleasing to the eye...

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-03-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 31-03-2012, 02:47 AM   #204
allseeinguy

I thought it was pretty conclusive that jesus was actually the sun?
allseeinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #205
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeinguy View Post
I thought it was pretty conclusive that jesus was actually the sun?
That's what you thought.
Jesus is many things to many people.
Old 21-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #206
lightgiver

Lightbulb Roman Londinium

What if Christ was Flogged and Crucified in England back then....makes sense.

As an aside, could it be that Pontius Pilate was schooled in the Celtic Druid tradition so prevalent in Scotland at that time? The Druid motto was "Truth against the world". Does this explain Pilate asking Jesus "What is truth?", possibly a Druidic password given by one initiate to another?

The Roman settlement of Londinium, shown as it was in about AD 200, eventually developed into the modern metropolis of London...

Little is known of Pilate. There is an old tradition linking the birthplace of Pilate with the small village of Bisenti, Samnite territory, in today's Abruzzo region of Central Italy. It has been asserted that Pilate may have been born in Fortingall, Perthshire, in Scotland.

During the 2nd and 1st centuries BC, Gaul fell under Roman rule: Gallia Cisalpina was conquered in 203 BC and Gallia Narbonensis in 123 BC. Gaul was invaded by the Cimbri and the Teutons after 120 BC, who were in turn defeated by the Romans by 101 BC. Julius Caesar finally subdued the remaining parts of Gaul in his campaigns of 58 to 51 BC. Roman control of Gaul lasted for five centuries, until the last Roman rump state, the Domain of Soissons, fell to the Franks in AD 486. During this time, the Celtic culture had become amalgamated into a Gallo-Roman culture and the Gaulish language was likely extinct by the 6th century.

Gaul on the eve of the Gallic Wars. Roman ethnography divides Gaul into five parts, Gallia Cisalpina, Gallia Narbonensis, Gallia Aquitania, Gallia Celtica (largely corresponding to the later province Gallia Lugdunensis) and Gallia Belgica.

Josephus claimed the Gauls were descended from Gomer, the grandson of Noah. Hellenistic etiology connects the name with Galatia (first attested by Timaeus of Tauromenion in the 4th c. BC), and it was suggested the association was inspired by the "milk-white" skin (γάλα, gala, "milk") of the Gauls (Greek: Γαλάται, Galatai, Galatae).

There is a Green Hill far away....Glastonbury Tor is a hill at Glastonbury, Somerset, England, which features the roofless St. Michael's Tower...Starting at the North Pole and heading south to the South Pole, the 2nd meridian west passes through...Scotland - passing just east of Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire...Passing just east of Aberdeen...passing through Berwick-upon-Tweed ...Bay of Biscay and Queen Maud Land, claimed by Norway...

Somer set...Sumer Seat...

The spot seems to have been called Ynys yr Afalon (meaning "The Isle of Avalon") by the Britons, and it is believed by some to be the Avalon of Arthurian legend.

Edin burgh...Edin...Edin (É.DIN, E2.DIN, E-din) is a Sumerian term meaning "steppe" or "plain", written ideographically with the cuneiform signs.

http://www.sacredconnections.co.uk/h...tiuspilate.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....5&postcount=54

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=195486&page=4

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=511

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-04-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #207
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Maybe you need to find out who wrote the Bible...and what century it was wrote in...

A druid was a member of the priestly class in Britain, Ireland, and Gaul (France), and possibly other parts of Celtic Europe and Galatia during the Iron Age and even farther back. Very little is known about the ancient druids.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 5/6 - YouTube

The earliest known reference to the druids dates to 200 BCE, although the oldest actual description comes from the Roman military general Julius Caesar in his Commentarii de Bello Gallico (50s BCE). Later Greco-Roman writers also described the druids, including Cicero, Tacitus and Pliny the Elder. Following the invasion of Gaul by the Roman Empire, druidism was suppressed by the Roman government under the 1st-century emperors Tiberius and Claudius, and it disappeared from the written record by the 2nd century.

Question Has history been tampered with ? Roman chronology is a poor foundation of classical history ?

Has history been tampered with? Roman chronology is a poor foundation of classical history? - YouTube

The consensual chronology we live with was essentially crafted in the 16th century by Jesuits. Ancient history is based on documents, manuscripts, printed books, paintings, monuments and artefacts called primary sources. The problem is that neither these primary sources, nor events described therein can be irrefutably dated, moreover they contradict each other for the most part...

Bible Links below for christ4life...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=190902&page=4...http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=195486&page=3

It had to be written many centuries ago as Noah, and all these other guys in the Bible are old timers. The question I ask myself is which version do I trust as many different versions say different things. So far I believe the King James Version. Satan is out to destroy souls, and the Bible.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #208
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Ha, ha! That's a good one!
It's common knowledge that it was wrote [sic] by an anonymous Jewish scribe on Nisan 23, 357 BC, just before breakfast!

Last edited by phildee3; 22-04-2012 at 08:35 AM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #209
william68
Banned

Witch is an anglo term for the Gale Druhide or Druid in English. Druid means knower of the tree as the human soul was shown as the tree and the trunk being the spinal column and the branches representing the 144,000 Nadis energy pathways of the soul. The Druids called themselves the Naddred's meaning Serpents their major symbol was a serpent wrapped around a rod.

Truth on the Druids:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/239

This why we still have a Christmas tree at Yule it represents the fully illuminated soul with the star being the halo of the risen kundalini energy and the lights or candles being the illuminated nadis channels. Representing eternal life and the all knowing state of gnosis.

Thus true becoming a Druid is the act of awakening the kundalini power and raising it to the crown of the head which activates the dormant one third of the brain and unites both hemispheres opening up all the centers of psychic power and fully awakening the other psychic centers along the spine.

This science still survives in the East and its stated in the Svetasvatar Upanisad which is extremely ancient. In it, it is said, "Disease, old age, and death cannot enter the body of a yogi who has attained the body purified by yoga[Kundalini] fire".

Last edited by william68; 23-04-2012 at 02:06 AM.
william68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #210
lightgiver

Lightbulb Past Present or Future

Quote:
Ha, ha! That's a good one!
It's common knowledge that it was wrote [sic] by an anonymous Jewish scribe on Nisan 23, 357 BC, just before breakfast!
Really ...

The Authorized Version, commonly known as the King James Version, King James Bible or KJV, is an English translation of the Christian Bible by the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611...or maybe 1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
It had to be written many centuries ago as Noah, and all these other guys in the Bible are old timers. The question I ask myself is which version do I trust as many different versions say different things. So far I believe the King James Version. Satan is out to destroy souls, and the Bible.
Back to the Future...

Quote:
Wake up people!

It's all a hoax.

It's all fake...

with truth sprinkled, like stardust, throughout.

It's up to you to filter it out and integrate with it.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=190902

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-04-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #211
lightgiver

Arrow Druid priesthood

Undoubtedly the single aspect of Celtic life and culture which springs most readily to mind when the subject is discussed is the existence of the mysterious priesthood known as the Druids. Little or nothing is known about them beyond the descriptions found in the writings of Julius Caesar, who founded most of his knowledge on the Gaulish Celts rather than the native Britons. Beyond this we know that the word 'Druid' probably stems from the word Duir, 'oak', which has given rise to the assumption that the Druids were priests of the sacred oak groves believed to have once proliferated in Britain and Ireland. Other fragments of informations suggests that there were a number of Druid Schools which taught the precepts of their religion, and trained their formidable memories (they were required to momorize vast genealogies for the scattered tribes of the island).

JC in the sacred oak grove...

That the Druids regulated all religious ceremonies and festivals goes without saying. Like other ancient priesthoods they studied the movement of the sun, moon and stars and regulated the calendar accordingly. As with many other nations they had festivals at the equinoxes and solstices. The year was personified at these festivals at the spring by a youth, at the summer by a middle aged man, at the autumn by an elderly man and at the winter by an old man. It is probable that the lighting of bonfires at certain times, which is a very ancient British custom and has continued until recent times, is of Druidic origin. Besides lighting these at the solstices and probably also at the equinoxes there were two other festivals which were of especial importance. These are Beltaine on the 1st May, and Samhaine on the 1st November. The Druids, however, attached even more importance to the moon, and there were festivals on the day of the new moon on the sixth day of the moon and on the day of the full moon.

http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/oak.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....0&postcount=95

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=883

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-05-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #212
lightgiver

Arrow St John

More Albion connections I see...

The old arms of Penzance were the head of St John the Baptist on a charger, with the legend "Pensans anno Domini 1614".

Common seal of the Borough of Penzance, used in lieu of a coat of arms 1614–1934 (now the Mayoral Seal)

Moses and his brother, Aaron, were both Levites. Notable descendants of the Levite dynasty according to the Bible include Miriam, Samuel, Ezekiel, Ezra, Malachi, John the Baptist, Mark the Evangelist, Matthew the Evangelist, and Barnabas. The descendants of Aaron, who was the first kohen gadol, high priest, of Israel, were designated as the priestly class, the kohanim. As such, kohanim comprise a family dynasty (although people claiming to be kohanim have many haplogroups) within the tribe of Levi, and thus all kohanim are traditionally considered to be Levites, but not all Levites are kohanim.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....0&postcount=31

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=71

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-05-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #213
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Jesus is a druid.

st. columcille said, "jesus is my druid."

Last edited by bikerdruid; 09-05-2012 at 10:35 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #214
sartori
Inactive

An interesting topic, especially the first 2 pages where there was actual text and some form of debate (which apparently you don't do), then sadly it devolved into your usual posts of large quantities of videos and copy and pastes, instead of trying to put your point across yourself.
Was Jesus a druid? It's not unthinkable, assuming he existed he's more likely to be a druid than say a Martian or a Native American, but as previously stated by someone else, there has to be some form of documented evidence to back up the theory, as all proper theories have, otherwise it's just conjecture and guesswork. Which is fine as a starting point of course, everything starts somewhere, but that's all it is.
sartori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #215
meli

Default Religious secret in 2 poussin discovered

in Symbolism forum you have my subject and my story which is intesting for you I believe !!

The key of Mystery Rennes le Chateau
2 UNKNOWN POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S MYSTERY AND SHOUGBOROUGH :
POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site soon in english

[link to www.lesecretdepoussin.com]

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . RELIGIOUS SECRET .There is a hidden message and hidden pictures,letters ,numbers . a Da Poussin code to discover the key of this mystery and this secret . Look at the Poussin's seal TENET CONFIDENTIAM or Poussin's secret ..It's the same Argonautes' boat
meli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #216
lightgiver

Lightbulb Druid Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
Jesus is a druid.

st. columcille said, "jesus is my druid."
Thanks for that...

Roman imperialisms pushed historical Druidry underground a few thousand years ago, and changed it at the very least, perhaps destroyed it. I’m no historian. Modern druids do not find themselves battling the armed forced of an expansionist state. We belong to no specific country, and can find ourselves on both sides, and none, in all manner of political arguments. It doesn’t look like anyone will be marching on us any time soon. When enmity is that clear cut, working out how to respond may be easier. Fight or acquiesce. You also know who to fight, and to whom you might surrender. These days we’re not in the same fights and there is much less clarity.

Modern Druids do not tend to fight such battles. Our enmity may be private. We may have taken up pens, rather than swords, to fight human rights abuses, animal cruelty, environmental vandalism or any one of the many issues besetting modern culture. When we do this, in practice what it means is that we are fighting a lot of the people around us. I talk about television dependence, battery raised children, car impact, consumerism. I’m not talking about a distant foe, I’m talking about the people in my village. These are not people I want to start a fight with. They are often people I like.

And then other times I’m talking about banks, politicians, corporations, government bodies, laws, habits of culture and systems. Trying to fight that is not unlike trying to fight fog. It’s there, I can see it, but it offers me very few actual targets I can hit. And again, all these things are made up of people, and many of them are going to be basically decent people who are only doing their job, or who have a different value system to me, or who have just never considered the consequences.

Now and then there’s a genuine nasty, some individual whose behaviour, actions, words make it clear they aren’t basically a nice person with whom I might not see eye to eye. Those who use and abuse, those who are deliberately cruel for their own amusement or gain and who do not care who they trample on during their struggle for success.

Roslin chapel >>> UGLE>>> Bourges Cathedral >>> all aligned...HEAR SEE BE SILENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by meli View Post
in Symbolism forum you have my subject and my story which is intesting for you I believe !!

The key of Mystery Rennes le Chateau
2 UNKNOWN POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S MYSTERY AND SHUGBOROUGH :
POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED
and you too...

http://druidlife.wordpress.com/2012/...of-the-druids/

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=115625...Deus Visitabit Vos Asportate Vobiscum Sancta Ossa Upilio Occulto Maneo.

http://www.irishcultureandcustoms.co...olumcille.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-05-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #217
lightgiver

Arrow Little Egypt

Glemsford is a village in the Babergh district in Suffolk, England, near the town of Sudbury. Glemsford is located near the River Glem and the River Stour also flows nearby. Glemsford is surrounded by arable farmland and is not far from historic Suffolk villages such as Lavenham and Long Melford...The village dates back to the Domesday Book in 1086, in which Glemsford was recorded. The village has noteworthy features such as Monks Hall, which is a medieval timber structure. It is said that a tunnel once connected Monks Hall to the nearby Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin, which the monks formerly used to access the church instead of mixing with the ordinary villagers. Only a small part of this tunnel remains. The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin dates back to the early 14th century, with the earliest recorded rector being Hugh de Poynton in 1302. The church features the Golding Chapel, built in memory of the rich Glemsford cloth merchant, John Golding. Golding lived in the Angel House, another timber building adjacent to The Angel public house.

The English word Iberia was adapted from the use of the Ancient Greek word Ιβηρία (Ibēría) by the Greek geographers under the Roman Empire to refer to what is known today in English as the Iberian Peninsula. At that time the name did not describe a single political entity or a distinct population of people.Strabo's Iberia was delineated from Keltikē by the Pyrenees and included the entire land mass south-west (he named it "west") of there.When the Romans encountered the Greek geographers they used Iberia poetically and spoke of the Iberi. First mention was in 200 BC by the poet Quintus Ennius. The Romans had already had independent experience with the peoples on the peninsula during the long conflict with Carthage. Whatever language may have been spoken on the peninsula soon gave way to Latin, except for Basque, protected by the Pyrenees...

It is possible that the hilltop was fortified from early times, as it is known that these three races were continually involved in tribal war. The Iberians, as civilised as their neighbours, were wholly under the influence of Druidism and the locality abounds in references to the Druids and their Groves, It is a popular saying that the nickname of Glemsford, still used incidentally, of 'Little Egypt' dates from these times, 'Egypt' presumably referring to an Egyptian priest system. It is possible that the Romans may have given this name to Glemsford because of the priestly character of the settlement. Glemsford in medieval times was isolated from the life which passed by along the pack routes from Melford to Clare or Bury. Some have suggested that the nickname "Little Egypt" is a survival of the independent and unfriendly inhabitants of this period who kept very much to themselves as a self-sufficient unit upon their hilltop, viewing all strangers with grave suspicion. A characteristic which may well linger on and certainly was common in those days.

Quote:
There are some legends in European culture that describe the origins of Roma, which are bound with the catholic church tradition and whose point was to explain the nomadic lifestyle of Roma to the local settlers. One of them says that Roma-Gypsies were in fact Egyptians who helped Jesus during the slaughter of innocents. When Herod found it out, he ordered to capture Roma. They reacted on it by escaping along the northern coasts of Africa and this way they reached first Gibraltar and then Iberian Peninsula.

So “gypsies” were “Egyptians” in common parlance, and Little Egypt was their place of origin.

Origins of Scottish lowland travellers is not clear, and can be categorized into three main theories, i) those of indigenous origin to the British Isles, like the Scottish Highland and Irish traveller communities, ii) they are of Indian origin and have a common ancestry with the English Romanichal, and continental Romani groups, iii) or a fusion or mix of Romani and indigenous traveller groups. Regardless of the accepted theories, there has been a certain degree of socio-biological fusion historically between Romani groups and indigenous Scottish travellers, perhaps from the outset of Romani groups arriving in Scotland in the early 16th century and there are Scottish travellers with at least some degree of Romani including Romanichal ancestry. This is not uncommon and can be seen in other groups throughout Europe including the Yeniche people and Norwegian and Swedish Travellers (the latter Romanisæl who are themselves descended from Romani groups from Scotland)...Travellers refer to themselves as Minceir or Pavees in their own language or in Irish as an Lucht Siúil, meaning literally "the walking people".

http://www.valleystream.co.uk/romany-history.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....23&postcount=1
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=305

http://www.glemsford.org.uk/07littleegypt.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-05-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 20-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #218
dana

3 words- da vinci code
Old 20-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #219
snappy

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sartori View Post
An interesting topic, especially the first 2 pages where there was actual text and some form of debate (which apparently you don't do), then sadly it devolved into your usual posts of large quantities of videos and copy and pastes, instead of trying to put your point across yourself.
Was Jesus a druid? It's not unthinkable, assuming he existed he's more likely to be a druid than say a Martian or a Native American, but as previously stated by someone else, there has to be some form of documented evidence to back up the theory, as all proper theories have, otherwise it's just conjecture and guesswork. Which is fine as a starting point of course, everything starts somewhere, but that's all it is.

+1 - LightGiver is King of copy & paste and his empire is WiKi

Jesus IS a druid? Do you mean WAS? learn to use English correctly unless you are claiming he is alive & kicking?

BTW - Jesus was not white & the racial ethnicity of Sumer was not WHITEFACT

Lightgiver is the biggest disinformation agent on this forum.

Last edited by snappy; 20-05-2012 at 08:54 AM.
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #220
dana

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy View Post

BTW - Jesus was not white & the racial ethnicity of Sumer was not WHITEFACT
How do you know that (the racial ethnicity of Sumer wasnt white)?

Last edited by dana; 20-05-2012 at 10:20 AM.
dana is offline   Reply With Quote