Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #41
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hooper_h.html

In 1999 I wrote a book, The River, which proposed the hypothesis that AIDS might be iatrogenic (caused by physicians), and that scientists might have unwittingly started the pandemic through an experimental oral polio vaccine (OPV) administered in central Africa in the 1950s. That book touched more buttons than I had anticipated, for it sparked a major cover-up among those who had been involved with making the vaccine, and among powerful interest groups within the medical community. The attempted whitewash persuaded me to continue my researches. I have now been exclusively researching AIDS for 20 years, and its origins for 16. And whereas I was 95% persuaded of the merits of the vaccine theory when The River was published in 1999, I am now (in 2006) 99.9% persuaded that this is how AIDS began.----Edward Hooper
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #42
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
on C4 news tonite
a doctor from The Cochrane Collaboration
which i believe exists to question the medical establishment,
said
that the definition of 'pandemic' was changed in May
to make it easier for pandemic to be declared...
also said vaccine not avail till Sept..
Old 23-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #43
jesuitsdidit

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Dutch police react fast to the filing of criminal charges over the impending forced “H1N1″ vaccination

July 21, 2009 by birdflu666

Susan Wolfrey from the Netherlands filed criminal charges concerning the “swine flu” plot at her local police station last week, and was interviewed almost immediately, indicating that law enforcement in Holland is starting to take the threat seriously, too.

Susan writes in an email.

“I have reported this whole plot to the police here in Holland. I included my own 3 pg cover letter attached to your dossier and turned it in. (see attachment) They interviewed me for about half an hour, sensed that I was dead serious and knew my stuff and then got on the phone. They said they were sending it to the national level immediately—-so…. I guess something like the FBI here in Holland has it in their hands.”

Susan handed the charges in at a police station in Eindhoven on Friday:

“I just turned it in to the woman at the desk who I had spoken to a few days earlier about this. She told me to bring in the dossier and do it formally. I brought it in with the cover letter and she asked me a bunch of questions. I think just to ascertain if this really had any merit. I saw that she took it seriously. She made a call and came back and told me that they told her to mail it to the national dept because it was way beyond the Eindhoven police dept. She said she would be attaching her own memo of understanding along with the report to the national level on Monday (yesterday) and that they should be contacting me. They have my phone number.”

These are extracts from the cover letter Susan, a mother of five unvaccinated children, wrote to the police.

“To Whom it may concern:

This is a cover letter briefly explaining why I feel compelled to file this report with the local law enforcement authority.

The following report shows intent and means to commit the greatest act of genocide ever committed on Earth.

My personal experience regarding this issue dates back about 17 years ago when I discovered the very dangerous and deadly nature of vaccines. Mother of 5 unvaccinated children, I have sought to educate mothers everywhere I go. Many used to look at me as though I was crazy but now they all listen and many have also opted not to vaccinate their children.” she begins.

“Experts agree that the swine flu is a manufactured virus mixing human virus with swine virus and avian virus. There are many who understand that and now you even have people making rap songs and comedy skits about it in an effort to wake up their brethren to save themselves from a system intent on killing them. We understand that the police are often used to support this very system but we also understand that police have children and families and people they love and at some point sanity must enter in before pleasing “The Boss” who cuts the paycheck. If these Eugenicists get away with what they are planning with this Swine Flu Global ‘Mandatory’ Vaccination, worrying about something as trivial as your next paycheck is as useless as straightening the deck chairs on the Titanic.”

And if you think all this is crazy, the evidence [of poisoning] is all around. Look at the sky some day. There are often chemtrails right overhead. These weren’t there 10 years ago. The evidence on this is overwhelming! Look at the dead bees on the ground. Did you see that 10 years ago? Millions of us see it but don’t see any law enforcement stepping up to protect the people. Are they afraid? Do they just not know? I imagine it’s a combination thereof. Some know but have been threatened or bribed to go along being promised security for their own families. Don’t fall for that. There is no honor among thieves. They will kill you too. You are just pawns in their eyes and that’s why we all need to pull together to stop this thing. If we don’t, WE will be the dead lying all over the ground.

I intend to spread the word with the media as well. If they come and kill me then they kill me. If they bribe one of you to lock me up then so be it. I will go down as a martyr for truth and my message will be heard that much louder. My purpose will succeed. My life will mean nothing anyway if people are dropping dead starting in a few months. I imagine it will be a slow death so that they can use us to clean up the dead bodies. And just like always the doctors will label the death with another non-vaccine related name. This game has been going on for a very long time and it is about to ratchet up tremendously in the next few months with an imposed Swine Flu Vaccination Program.

By the way, ozone and MMS drops will kill any flu so there are easy and safe ways to eradicate it even if their laboratory concocted Frankenstein got out of hand.

One thing I have learned about Holland. When the people aren’t happy with something, they speak their mind and this tiny country often has positive reverberations around the world. This is my hope. The future of mankind literally is depending on this.

Peace,

Susan Wolfrey”

Many thanks to Susan for showing so much concern for all the people of the world expressed with so much knowledge in her letter.

Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments »
Old 23-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #44
jesuitsdidit

other articles from

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

-Greek children to be forced to take Glaxo injections classified as bioweapons by regulators at school * CLG UPDATES on “swine flu”
July 22, 2009 by birdflu666

-WHO’s Director-General Dr Margaret Chan appears to step back from the H1N1 vaccination brink

-Radio show today

-CLG UPDATES – China puts in place efficient flu monitoring system while WHO abandons all monitoring requirements * UK government looks set to keep schools open against expert advice and to force vaccinate children in autumn * “Swine flu pandemic” will “tip” UK economy over the brink in worst decline in 90 years

-Children, elderly and black people preyed on by vaccine companies for first H1N1 “clinical” trials in Rochester, New York

-Polish facebook group prepares to file criminal charges, also against Novartis

-If Obama is not legally entitled to be President, then all the laws he has made since being in office are “null and void”
July 20, 2009 by birdflu666

-Summary of new set of criminal charges to be filed in Austria on Wednesday
July 20, 2009 by birdflu666

thats just page 1..
Old 23-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #45
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html

all the whale.to articles have many pictures and quotes that i havnt copied here and contain many links

Covert genocide Far too quick for you pal. Boiling slowly in oil more like.
[back] genocide

“No matter how paranoid you are, what they’re actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine!” --Ralph J. Gleason.

[In isolation any of these may be seen as just a money making Elite venture but taken in context (the wood from the trees), they are obviously also part of the depopulation agenda (cull the population by 80%, see), which ranges from wars (they created Lenin, Hitler and Stalin) to poisons (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13) while suppressing medical cures and knowledge (1, 2, 3) and forcing people through ignorance to use toxic chemotherapy and radiation (Allopathy is the leading cause of death and disability 1, 2, 3, 4 outside of wars and famine (see), also created through WEATHER TECHNOLOGY). They broke cover recently with Depleted Uranium. It took a Presidential Executive Order from Reagan to get Aspartame on the market, engineered by Rumsfeld, also behind The Great Swine Flu Massacre. Orgonite disables the weather engineering and cell phone towers, while knowledge will kill the other poisonings. Misanthropy: a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human species. A trait of Reptilians, and Psychopathy?]
Articles
Quotes
Genocide
Depopulation conspiracy

Poisoning your own troops

Bleeding obvious
Aspartame
Chemtrails
Depleted Uranium
Fluoride

Fairly obvious
Anthrax vaccine
AZT
Benzodiazepines
CODEX
Circumcision (male)
Death towers
GM foods
Gypsy Moth Spraying
Irradiation (food)
Iraqi Children
Junk Food
Mammography
Suppress (alt med)
Suppression (child health knowledge)

A-Z
ADHD drugs
Agent Orange
Aluminium
Amalgam
Amyl nitrite
Anthrax vaccine
ARV genocide
Aspartame
AZT
Baby milk (Third World export of)
Bee deaths
Benzodiazepines
BSE
Bottle-feeding
Canola
Chemtrails
Chemotherapy
Child experiments
Childrearing (poisonous)
Chlorinated water
Circumcision (male)
Coca Cola
CODEX
Cord clamping
Day care (under 5)
Death towers
Depleted Uranium
Disease Theory
Drugs (illegal)
Fats That Kill
Fluoride
Food pyramid
Genocide via Oral Polio Vaccine
Genocide via vaccination
Gerson therapy suppression
Globalization
GM foods
Gulf war syndrome
Gypsy Moth Spraying
HAARP
Hepatitis B vaccine & AIDS
Human Experiments
H.R. 875: Food Safety Modernization Act
HIV test
Iatrogenic

Implants
Iraq
Iraqi Children
Irradiation (food)
Junk Food
Kobe Earthquake
Laetrile suppression
Life Force
Low-energy bulbs
Mammography
Masts
Mercury amalgam
Mercury vaccines
Mercury vaccine poisoning quotes
Milk
Mind control
Monsanto
MSG
Napalm
Omnivore (man as)
Pellagra (known for at least 20 years)
Pesticide attack
Pharma Drugs
Pharmaceutical AIDS
Phosphorus
Poisoning your own troops
Poisonous pedagogy
Poppers
Radiation
Radiation & chemical
Root canals
Rwanda
Soy
Sterilisation
Sugar
Suppress alt med
Targeting children
Tsunami
Vaccine attack
Wars
WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
Wheat
White Bread

Poison diseases/man made
AIDS
Alzheimer’s
Autism
Bird Flu
BSE, CJD
Cot death, crib-death, SIDS
Ebola
Gulf War Syndrome

Legionaires Disease
Polio
SMON
Spanish Flu
Toxic Oil Syndrome

Vaccination
Vaccine attack
Anthrax vaccine
Gardasil
Deaths from vaccination quotes
Deaths and smallpox vaccination quotes
Diseases linked to vaccines
Genocide via Oral Polio Vaccine
Genocide via vaccination
Hepatitis B vaccine & AIDS
Mercury in vaccines
Sterilisation
Vaccine poisons

Suppressed cancer therapies
Gerson therapy
Laetrile
Pharma drugs
ADHD drugs
AZT genocide
ARV genocide
Benzodiazepines
Cancer chemo quotes
Diseases linked to drugs
Iatrogenic
Pharmaceutical AIDS
Psychiatry

Dumbing down
Fearmongering
Forbidden Archaeology
Medical propaganda
Darwinism
Education

Genocide agents
Monsanto [GM foods ]
Wellcome [AZT]
WHO

You are being poisoned .com

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course by Leuren Moret

[Oct 2007] 73,000 Iraq war veterans dead Gulf War veterans who have filed "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims is 14,874 and the total number of disability claims filed is 1,620,906 ...Thirty-six percent of combat veterans have filed disability claims.

"The American Medical Association is fashioned to prescribe drugs and perform various treatments that although they may be unsuspecting, tend to weed out the weaker species. ”—Brice Taylor (Thanks For The Memories p 283)

They never stop attempting to poison us in the UK with fluoride:
[Media Oct 2005] Government presses health chiefs for more fluoridation of drinking water

"Modern medicine" may well be defined as "the experimental study of what happens when poisonous chemicals are placed into malnourished human bodies." -- A. Saul, Contributing Editor, Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine -- http://www.orthomed.org

One informant in the publishing industry told us that since the mid-1990s, major publishers would not accept cookbooks unless they included canola in the recipes.The Great Con-ola by Sally Fallon

But underlying most of the coverup is this: that the overall satanic plan is to keep people ignorant of these scientific advances BECAUSE they are being used quite often to control and manipulate the world. What has developed is a situation where the American people are no longer in touch with where the elite’s secret technology is. It is clear that the elite know this and are aware that some of the "Future Shock" needs to reduced if they don’t want to self-destruct society. You need to be aware (mentally prepared) that most of the readers of this will experience future shock when they read that cloning of humans is possible & has gone on for decades. The elite had a dilemma. If society isn’t moved forward to match their secret scientific advances, it will soon be like cave-men meeting modern-day men. Society won’t be capable of adjusting--only self-destructing. On the other hand they certainly can’t tell us what they are already doing, because they are using this technology against us to control us. For this reason they are giving us movies that show us things that they have already invented--but these are put forth as fiction in these Hollywood films. They hope to lesson the Future Shock, which their own secrecy has greatly contributed toward creating, while maintaining control over the general population. SOME OF THE FILMS THAT SHOW EXISTING TECHNOLOGY: Clone--cloning; Jurassic Park--cloning; Genesis II--underground genetics laboratories that are connected by tube shuttles.;Terminal Man--brain stem implants; Star Trek--various items. In addition to some of today’s secret technology being shown, the attitudes and beliefs shown on the two series, especially Star Trek the Next Generation are the attitudes the Satanic elite want people to have. Deeper Insights APPENDIX 3. CLONES, SYNTHETICS, ORGANIC ROBOTOIDS AND DOUBLES

The Illuminati are sitting on technology and knowledge that could bring about almost a virtual paradise, but they are hoarding this technology and knowledge, and suppressing it....After you read this chapter and are aware that the secrets of cranial manipulation could rescue children with cerebral palsy, and some of the children with Down syndrome, you too will cry with this author at the needless suffering that the Illuminati have perpetrated upon mankind in their quest for total domination of this globe.8: THE SCIENCE OF BODY MANIPULATION & PROGRAMMING Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula

"There is a force in this country that's out to poison your food, to make it addictive, to manipulate your very body chemistry. This conspiracy wants to keep you overfed but undernourished. Who's behind this conspiracy? The food giants."--Paul Stitt

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #46
jesuitsdidit

loads a links..

http://www.whale.to/a/deathssmallpox.html

Deaths and smallpox vaccination quotes
Smallpox quotes Deaths and smallpox vaccination

See: Deaths from vaccination quotes

[June 22, 2006] Myocarditis death in soldier may have been caused by vaccines--DOD press release
Meryl Nass, MD: Please note that CDC found a much higher rate of myocarditis in smallpox vaccine recipients than did DOD: 1 in 1,725, according to Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report put out by CDC. In a vaccine trial of smallpox vaccines conducted by Acambis the rate of myocarditis was 1 in 973. A 1978 study in Finnish military recruits found a much higher rate using looser criteria (1 in 29).
If DOD had cases occurring at the same rate, they should have had 580 cases in 1 million vaccine recipients, not 120. However, DOD likely had even more cases of myocarditis than 580, since it is believed that people who have never before received the vaccine are at higher risk of complications than those previously vaccinated. Nearly all those who were vaccinated through CDC had been vaccinated in childhood. Relatively few military servicemembers have been previously vaccinated.
Claiming that no previous smallpox recipients died with myocarditis is also blatantly untrue. Twenty-two year old Rachel Lacy died in early 2003, one month after receiving five vaccines in one day (including smallpox and anthrax) and her autopsy demonstrated myocarditis. Two panels asked to evaluate her death for DOD agreed her death was probably vaccine-related. I wrote something about earlier inaccurate DOD statements about smallpox vaccine-related myocarditis and death in 2003:

[1921] There are no adequate statistics showing these fatalities, but it may be estimated that in England and Wales no fewer than 6,000 Infants are Killed every Year by Vaccination. This is perhaps the least part of the damage. The Great Damage is that caused to Teeth, Eyesight and Constitution, by the illness of vaccinia forced upon the infant at the most critical and delicate period of its life. [1921] Vaccination and the State By Arnold Lupton MP.

[1880] That since Vaccination has been rendered obligatory, infantile syphilis (under one year old) has been increased in England, according to a Parliamentary return, dated February 25th, 1880, from 472 per million of births in 1847, to 1,736 per million in 1877, or fourfold; and that other inoculable diseases, such as pyaemia, scrofula, erysipelas, and bronchitis, were also augmented in infants. In England, the increase of inoculable diseases was 20 per cent., notwithstanding an expenditure of 200 millions sterling since 1850 in sanitary works. Another Parliamentary return (No. 443, Session 1877) demonstrates that 25,000 babies are yearly sacrificed by diseases excited by Vaccination. International Anti-Vaccination League points against vaccination 1880

See U. S. Mortality Statistics for 1907, page 40. The Reports of the Registrar General of England for 1906, 1907 and 1908 give a death-rate from infantile vaccination in those years which runs as high as forty-two deaths per million children vaccinated! Here we see that, according to some of our highest statistical authorities, vaccination is not harmless, but is so very harmful that its ratio of mortality per million vaccinated is sometimes twice as great as the ratio of smallpox mortality per million population, and including an epidemic period! [1920 USA] HORRORS OF VACCINATION EXPOSED AND ILLUSTRATED BY CHAS. M. HIGGINS

Is it not, therefore, rather strange, Mr. President, that vaccination should be reported as so utterly harmless in the distant Philippines, where we can not easily get at the records, when we know it is so deadly in the nearby England and America, where the accessible records show that it causes, frequently, more deaths than smallpox, as I have already proved? For example: the great English Commission on Vaccination found that deaths from vaccination were sometimes as high as seventy deaths per million vaccinated. This is twice as high as the mortality from smallpox in the United States, which for five years, from 1901 to 1905, including our last great epidemic period of 1901 and 1902, averaged only thirty-four deaths per million population! [1920 USA] HORRORS OF VACCINATION EXPOSED AND ILLUSTRATED BY CHAS. M. HIGGINS

Vaccination has been the cause, directly or indirectly, of the death of at least fifty children in New York State in 1914. The record herewith printed gives only the cases occurring in rural or suburban districts. Neither the time nor means were at hand to make a canvas of the cities. While only 27 fatalities are here recorded, some of which are not clearly proven, it is believed that were the figures from the cities obtainable, possible errors in the list would be more than offset and enough reported to swell the total to the number given. [1920 USA] HORRORS OF VACCINATION EXPOSED AND ILLUSTRATED BY CHAS. M. HIGGINS

Mr. James A. Loyster, of Cazenovia, New York, which shows the death of his own son and about thirty other children from vaccination in New York State in 1914. This child slaughter was the result of a general vaccination raid made upon the school children of the State in that year; and this pamphlet gives convincing proof that about thirty, and probable proof that about twice that number, were killed by vaccine infection, while only three persons died from smallpox in the whole State for the same year! [1920 USA] HORRORS OF VACCINATION EXPOSED AND ILLUSTRATED BY CHAS. M. HIGGINS

Increase in deaths due to diarrhoea
How far this awful fatality from diarrhoea increased our infantile mortality may be seen from the figures in Table 13. For the eight years, 1868-75, when vaccination was not only rigorously enforced, but kept at over 80 per cent, of the births, the death-rate from diarrhoea reached an annual average of over 3,000 per million. Exactly twenty years later, with more, and better, sanitation, and less vaccination, for the eight years, 1888-95, when the vaccinations averaged only 3.1 per cent, of the births, the death-rate from diarrhoea had fallen to an annual average of only 1,397 per million. I do not, for one moment, contend that vaccination has been the sole cause of increased infantile mortality; but I do most emphatically maintain that when vaccination was enforced upon very young infants, it was one of the principal agents contributing to "the Massacre of the Innocents." ...The enormously decreased death-rate from diarrhoea was undoubtedly due to three principal causes—(1) The comparatively small amount of vaccination, compared with 1868-72 and following years; (2) the greatly improved sanitary conditions in the town; and (3) the improved physical stamina and virility of unvaccinated parents, who are now contributing a considerable quota of the total births. LEICESTER: SANITATION versus VACCINATION BY J.T. BIGGS J.P.

600 infant lives, 2,200 under 5, saved every year in Leicester due sanitation & discarding of vaccination
That Leicester (which was formerly classed by the Registrar-General amongst the most unhealthy towns of the country) had an average annual death-rate in 1868-72 of 26.82 per 1,000 total population, when the percentage of vaccinations was 91.7 to the total births; and that subsequently, when vaccinations had fallen to 2.1 per cent, to the total births, the average annual death-rate from all causes for 1893-97 had fallen to only 17.31 per 1,000 living, and has since gone down to 12.30.
The lesson of this table (49) is that when we pinned our faith to the prophylactic and saving virtues of vaccination—from 1868 to 1872—no fewer than an annual average of 239 out of every 1,000 infants born died within twelve months of their birth. Now, having seen the error of our ways, and discarded the nostrum, instead of 239 deaths, there is only an annual average of 128 deaths per 1,000 births, or a decrease of 111 per thousand, being a saving of 46 per cent. These figures represent an annual saving of over 600 infant lives each year in Leicester.
..The saving of children's lives under five years of age is on the same lines of progress. Whereas in the high vaccination period of 1866-72 there were 107 deaths per thousand living at that age, now there are only 34 per thousand, being a decrease of 73 per thousand, or a saving of 68 per cent. This represents a saving of over 2,200 lives each year of children living under five. LEICESTER: SANITATION versus VACCINATION BY J.T. BIGGS J.P.

"I well remember, some years ago, listening to a knighted medical researcher as he spoke, on the radio, about vaccines. He told two classical stories form the history books. The first concerned Edward Jenner who, according to history, watched as the milkmaid caught cowpox and this protected her from smallpox. So Jenner got some of the 'cowpox' and inoculated it into someone's arm - it fostered and the pus was then inoculated into someone else - 100% success was claimed. 100%!! How absurd - complete with all sorts of germs including hepatitis, syphilis and whatever. If one did that today, without antibiotics, the death rate would be huge."---Dr Kalokerinos, M.D.

"LAST June, at the Public Vaccination Station at Norwich, nine children were vaccinated by the Public Vaccinator, and in less than three weeks four of them were dead, and the remaining five were labouring under more or less severe constitutional disease."------William J. Collins, M.D., B.S., B.Sc. (Lond) (1883 A Review of the Norwich Vaccination Inquiry)

"Three children, all of the same parents, aged respectively 3, 6, and 7 months, 'all died of "diarrhoea after vaccination." In these cases the small-pox virus invaccinated was driven upon the intestines, and produced "diarrhoea" and death. In the latter cases the invaccinated virus produced its like in another form, i.e, the small-pox. Deaths from "diarrhoea" after "vaccination" may be counted by their "tens of thousands."---JNO. PICKERING, F.S.S., F.R.G.S. [1876. THE STATISTICS OF THE MEDICAL OFFICERS TO THE LEEDS SMALL-POX HOSPITAL EXPOSED AND REFUTED]

"Conybeare reported 222 cases of post-vaccinal encephalomyelitis, of which 110 were fatal, in twenty years from 1927-46.....Prof. Dick reports 147 cases of post-vaccinal encephalitis in England and Wales from 1951-1970 of which 36 were fatal."----Michael Nightingale

"In Australia when a few children died as a result of smallpox vaccinations the government abolished compulsory vaccination in that country and smallpox suddenly declined to the vanishing point. Australia had only three cases of smallpox in 15 years as compared with Japan’s record of 165,774 cases and 28,979 deaths from this cause in only 7 years (1886-1892) under compulsory vaccination and re-vaccination."--Eleanor McBean

"At present, intelligent people do not have their children vaccinated, nor does the law now compel them to. The result is not, as the Jennerians prophesied, the extermination of the human race by smallpox; on the contrary more people are now killed by vaccination than by smallpox."---George Bernard Shaw 1929

"Whether we examine the long-continued records of London mortality, or those of modern registration for England, Scotland, and Ireland; whether we consider the "control experiment" or crucial test afforded by unvaccinated Leicester, or the still more rigid test in the other direction, of the absolutely revaccinated Army and Navy, the conclusion is in every case the same: that vaccination is a gigantic delusion; that it has never saved a single life; but that it has been the cause of so much disease, so many deaths, such a vast amount of utterly needless and altogether undeserved suffering, that it will be classed by the coming generation among the greatest errors of an ignorant and prejudiced age, and its penal enforcement the foulest blot on the generally beneficent course of legislation during our century."-----ALFRED RUSSEL WALLACE [Book 1898] VACCINATION A DELUSION

"A startling fact! In England & Wales in the 16 years ended Dec 1948, only 2 children (under 5) died of smallpox, but 72 died of vaccination in 1938, 1939, 1940, 1941 and 1942. 20 deaths were assigned to smallpox vaccination and none to smallpox (under 5)."--The Vaccination Inquirer Sept 1953 [Ref: Replies to Minister of Health, 13 July 1938, 23 Oct 1941, 11 Nov 1943, 24th Dec 1946, 23rd Sept 1948, April 11th 1949]

"With the polio vaccine we are witnessing a rerun of the medical reluctance to abandon the smallpox vaccination, which remained as the only source of smallpox-related deaths for three decades after the disease had disappeared. Think of it! For thirty years kids died from smallpox vaccinations even though no longer threatened by the disease."----Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"Whenever she set out to prove that vaccination was killing more people than smallpox, she always did so, even under the handicap of having to treat the official record of vaccination deaths as if it were really true! Even today, there is no obligation to report such deaths properly, and Miss Loat knew that the official mortality figures represented probably not one-tenth, possibly not one-hundredth, of the true number. As Bernard Shaw put it, the true figures, "could they be ascertained, would probably horrify Herod."--Lionel Dole

"In 1962 Dick spoke out at the British Medical Association annual meeting against the smallpox vaccination programme enjoined by the Minister of Health, Mr Enoch Powell. "He is asking for a sacrifice of at least 20 babies a year," Dick said."--Prof Dick obituary
Old 23-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #47
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/who_genocide1.html

The WHO's Blueprint for Genocide

http://barnesworld.blogs.com/barnes_..._bluepr_1.html
Aztwho_3 The euphemistically titled WHO publication pictured above (and available as a PDF file here) is one of the most frightening compilations I have ever seen. As lawyers are fond of saying -- it is a res ipsa loquitor, speaking, in this instance, entire volumes for itself. For these reasons I will refrain from providing much deconstructive comment here, and leave it for the motivated reader to discover whether I write accurately or no.

I will warn the brave of heart and strong of stomach, however, that you are about to enter a world of bureaucratic language hell that puts George Orwell to shame. A hell in which some of the most toxic drugs ever legally synthesized are authoritatively touted as life prolonging medicines, and where table after table after table provide presumably, arithmetically illiterate "health care" workers with dosage recommendations in which the word "caution" appears exactly four times in a way that almost defies what was once its meaning.

I will also briefly note the following:

* The recommended AZT dose for African infants and small children is the same per kg of body weight as the original high-dose AZT that is widely acknowledged to have killed an entire generation of grown men, and which has not been administered for almost a decade (see here for a short history). In the words of Claus Koehnlein, a German physician who has treated AIDS patients for ten years without AZT and its cousins:

"AZT kills everything that depends on DNA replication -- that means opportunistic infections and also cancers will respond to the treatment -- but at a high price.

At the same time you are killing the opportunists with AZT, you are killing all dividing cells quite effectively - that includes those in the bone marrow, the very source of our immune cells. That's the dilemma: In treating AIDS patients with AZT, we bring about the very illness we seek to bring under control. And we all knew, orthodox AIDS doctors and borderline rebels both, that the initial treatment with 1500 mg was an overkill.

Everybody admits that now. Yes, it was too much. Maybe some people died, but that's history, that's the way medicine has always worked. Let's look forward. Today we have this wonderful triple therapy, and mortality rates are dropping.

So what, I say. We virtually killed a whole generation of AIDS patients without even noticing it because the symptoms of the AZT intoxication were almost indistinguishable from AIDS. And the placebo control, which could have warned us, was for "ethical reasons" cut off prematurely. Indeed, AZT intoxication has given HIV infection such a lethal outcome that the whole world still believes that HIV is a deadly virus."

* The WHO collective that produced this blueprint makes certain to inform its intended users at every opportunity that without these fancifully trade named chemicals the babies and small children in their care will be dead of AIDS in a few short years. South African barrister Anthony Brink, in his definitive study of AZT, puts the truth to that lie:

"Just where this notion comes from that HIV-positive children tend to die is hard to fathom. In 1995, writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, Davis et al reported that “Approximately 14,920 HIV-infected infants were born in the United States between 1978 and 1993. Of these, an estimated 12,240 children were living at the beginning of 1994; 26% were younger than 2 years, 35% were aged 2 to 4 years, and 39% were aged 5 years or older.” Which means that over 80% of children diagnosed HIV-positive at birth are still alive. No prizes for guessing what drug probably killed the others. On 18 May 1999, Dr. Warren Naamara, the Kenya adviser for the UNAIDS programme said, “Many HIV-positive children were now living beyond the usual five years and into their teens, bringing new challenges in the fight against the HIV/AIDS [and] more children born with the virus that causes AIDS now survive beyond the age of ten.” To the chagrin of the ‘AIDS experts’, these children just won’t die on time. How’s this for another stunning death wish: “The UNAIDS official said the new trend posed a threat to the management of disease in the five to 14 years age bracket, which was previously perceived as the hope for the next millennium, since it was largely free of the disease. Naamara…said HIV-positive children in sub-Sahara Africa were likely to contribute to the spread of the disease as most were orphans with no education or skills to derive a livelihood from.” (per PANA report, 20 May 1999.)"

* Images_14 The final pages, Annex F: Serious Acute and Chronic Toxicities, are not for any but the bravest of hearts and strongest of stomachs. The annex is remarkable for what it does not say as much as for what it does. How any health care practitioner could read through its contents and not need a strong drink afterwards is beyond me.
Old 23-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #48
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/rappoport.html

My book instead proved that HIV – wherever it came from – was a harmless retrovirus that was being used as a cover story to explain/conceal an emerging depopulation operation in the Third World. HIV was also a cover for other agendas outside the Third World.

Depopulation and HIV

by Jon Rappoport

www.stratiawire.com
19 February — 12 March 2003 Image:JonRappoport.jpg
[

The Depopulation Agenda (19 February 2003)
Depopulation and HIV (20 February 2003)
We Had to Discredit Peter Duesberg (21 February 2003)
More on the AIDS Scam (26 February 2003)
AIDS as an Attack on the Male Gay Community (12 March 2003)
The Depopulation Agenda (19 February 2003)

From a round-up of my best intelligence sources, and from my own 15 years of research – the subject is depopulation.

A third of Africa to go under in the first long phase, which is underway now. AIDS and other diseases will be the COVER STORY for the decimation. The real causes will be starvation, contaminated water (which has existed for a long time), toxic vaccines given to people who are already immune-suppressed, wars, and of course, stolen farmland.

Many reports of rural villages disappearing – this will be laid at the doorstep of AIDS. It already is. This is a cover story. This is a lie. HIV, as detailed in my past stories, causes nothing. It is basically a dormant retrovirus, like many others of its class. Its "amazingly intricate" activity in the body is a made-up piece of non-science.

The day after my 1988 book, AIDS INC., hit the shelves, a copy was on its way out of California to Moscow in a diplomatic pouch. It was sent by an agent of the USSR who was operating under diplomatic cover here.

This fact was relayed to me by one of my major sources for the book. He said, "Won't they be surprised when they actually read it."

What he meant was, the Russians at the time were fronting the theory, developed by East German biologist, Jakob Segal, that HIV was a lethal germ engineered in Maryland. A biowar US creation.

My book instead proved that HIV – wherever it came from – was a harmless retrovirus that was being used as a cover story to explain/conceal an emerging depopulation operation in the Third World. HIV was also a cover for other agendas outside the Third World.

As long as AIDS is the target of WHO/UN "humanitarian" efforts, the actual causes – which are easily reversible – of death in Africa, Asia, and Latin America are allowed to remain and fester and expand.

Thabo Mbeki, the president of South Africa, has been a major thorn in the side of the depopulationists. He knows that HIV does not cause human disease. He knows that the front-line drugs for AIDS, especially AZT, attack the bone marrow, where certain cells of the immune system are manufactured. Thus CREATING what is called AIDS through pharmaceutical means. In particular, giving AZT to pregnant mothers is a major goal of the depopulation effort.

Mbeki understands that the causes of death in the Third World I have mentioned above are killing Africa. However, he continues to ask for outside help to alleviate these ravages. There is no chance he will get this help. ZERO.

Mbeki is being contained, to a degree, in his attempts to form a real coalition of leaders all over the African continent. MONEY is the weapon being used against him. Payoffs, "aid", dollars, and so on.

Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier and other retrovirologists were languishing at the end of the 1970s at the National Cancer Institute and the Pasteur Institute, respectively. They had just finished their work on the doomed Viral Cancer Project, which was a failed attempt to show that cancer was caused by one or more viruses – in particular, a newly discovered class of germs called retroviruses. These scientists had cut their teeth on these somewhat exotic but unimportant germs. That was what they knew. They were fishing around for a new disease that could bring them government dollars.

They were SET UP to become the new tigers who would get major research money to explore an emerging phenomenon called AIDS.

HIV was, in their hands, destined to become the COVER STORY for death that actually was occurring for MULTIPLE REASONS.

So Montagnier and Gallo did "discover" HIV and the rest is history – false history.

I apprised the East German biologist Jakob Segal, via mail, that his theory about HIV was way off base. In the sense that it was not causing human disease. If it was indeed a biowar creation, it was a failure.

Either my letter was intercepted, or he ignored it because he had his own agenda. He had answered a previous letter of mine which had asked direct questions about his work – but when I blew the whistle, he fell silent.

Meanwhile, I had interested author and environmentalist Jeremy Rifkin in HIV. For a time – before I discovered the truth – I was exploring the possibility that HIV had been put together from bovine and sheep viruses – and Rifkin was very hot on the bovine factor – because there was a chance that HIV or some bovine germ close to it was in smallpox vaccine. If so, it potentially implicated the vaccine in millions of deaths in the Third World.

But then I dug deeper. I found out that NOTHING strange or exotic needed to be in the vaccine. All by itself it could kill people. Particularly those whose immune systems were suppressed already. And then I examined very closely the medical evidence that had been advanced by Gallo and others to prove that HIV was the cause of what was being called AIDS. I realized, in 1987, that this evidence was non-existent.

I pointed out these two discoveries to Rifkin. He was not pleased. I think he felt a little betrayed, because I had been feeding him much different information before I saw the deeper truth. And Rifkin was basically pointing himself toward a theory that irresponsible medical germ machination itself was implicated in AIDS. He felt that tinkering with germs in labs was where the real action was. I told him the Plot was more insidious than that, and HIV was really a cover story for the depopulation agenda. He soon abandoned his AIDS project.

During this period (1987-88), I met a member of the secret service of one of the African nations "most afflicted with AIDS". This man was basically loyal to his people, and he felt that a gigantic hoax was being perpetrated. At some risk to himself, he spoke to me about various doctors who had come to his family and told them that AIDS research was being done in order to prove that so-called Slim Disease – at that time the African label for AIDS – was the result of HIV. These doctors were amazed that such obviously false research was being accepted. In particular, they cited Lancet, the famous British medical journal, as the publisher of some of this research.

I then did my own examination of a key paper by Serwadda which attempted to establish Slim as a new and emerging phenomenon on the African continent. The paper was so full of unsupported statements, so rife with omissions, that I concluded Slim was basically a diversionary label for: starvation, dirty water, stolen land, and immunosuppressive vaccines.

At bottom, why all this false science? Because someone needed a cover story to conceal a persistent and intentionally unsolved situation in Africa that was causing death according to a plan to depopulate the continent.

A PLAN: DEPOPULATION.

A COVER STORY TO CONCEAL THE PLAN: HIV.

MEDICAL DUPES TO PROVIDE THE COVER STORY: GALLO, MONTAGNIER, SERWADDA, AND OTHERS.

AN INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AGENCY THAT WOULD DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT HELP SOLVE THE REAL AND CONTINUING CAUSES OF DEATH IN AFRICA: THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.

A DIVERSIONARY AND PHONY DEBATE THAT ACTUALLY FORWARDS THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA: WHETHER TO LOWER PRICES ON TOXIC AND DESTRUCTIVE AIDS DRUGS FOR AFRICA.
[
Depopulation and HIV (20 February 2003)

In 1987, I became re-acquainted with a man who calls himself Ellis Medavoy [pseudonym]. He has since retired from his contract work as a propaganda consultant.

Medavoy supplied me with several contact numbers and a small pile of documents. Using these, I convinced myself that he was entirely legitimate. That he in fact was working on AIDS, and in a very curious way.

His job was to influence the press in the direction of completely accepting mainstream research on the subject of HIV. By 1987, this was not what you would call hard work. But he had been at it since 1982 – when all sorts of theories about AIDS abounded in the press and in the specialized medical literature.

Medavoy had been retained by "individuals who were part of the Council on Foreign Relations and the British Roundtable but were not acting as official representatives of those groups."

In 1983, a year before HIV (aka HTLV-III) was announced to the world as the official cause of AIDS, Medavoy knew that Robert Gallo would be the messenger for "some kind of retrovirus that would be said to be the driving force behind a global plague."

Medavoy had several tasks before him. The first one was to soften up reporters so they would be receptive to the idea that a virus was the cause of AIDS. Essentially, Medavoy had access to certain key sources that these reporters often used for medical stories.

His job was to convince these sources that "the inside word was" a retrovirus. A retrovirus was causing AIDS. Then these sources would pass that word along to reporters.

Medavoy, of course, already knew these reporters' "reliable sources." He had been cultivating them for years, in a variety of contexts. They trusted him.

And why not? He seemed to be right on the money time and time again. What he told these sources would happen did happen. And when the sources passed down Medavoy's advance wisdom to their reporter friends, the reporters were all too happy to get this prized info.

That was how Medavoy worked. He was not alone, of course. There were others like him, and others working on the AIDS issue. Medavoy's bosses considered AIDS a very big deal. It had to be positioned correctly. It had to be thought of in a certain way, so that it could be used as a smokescreen, a lie, to conceal the depopulation agenda that had been underway for a long time in Africa, Latin America, and Asia.

"When I got this assignment," Medavoy told me, "I knew I was in some very important territory. The world was going to be told a lie, and they were supposed to believe that lie. Civilians, doctors, researchers, politicians – they all had to swallow the propaganda."

And what was the central piece of propaganda?

That HIV was the cause of AIDS.

Medavoy continued, "There were things that the public had to be shielded from, too. Under no circumstances could they get the notion that AIDS was really many different conditions. That was a supreme no-no. The medical journals, as well, had to refrain from picking up that tune. AIDS had to be thought of as ONE disease condition – the destruction of the immune system – which was happening solely because a germ, HIV, was attacking cells of the immune system."

Medavoy understood all of this at least a year before Robert Gallo would tell the world on television that HIV (HTLV-III) was the cause of AIDS.

So Medavoy began to plant the seed.

He began to meet with people (some of them doctors and researchers), and he told them that they could count on the fact that a virus would be found, a virus which was causing AIDS. He told them he had the word from deep inside the major research institutes around the world that were working on the problem. He told them they would be "in no trouble" if they started telling reporters who relied on them that it would be a virus – and a particular kind of virus, a retrovirus.

Medavoy told these people – who were in turn reliable sources for reporters – that Robert Gallo was surely the man who would win the race to find the cause of AIDS. Gallo was the one to keep their eyes on.

Medavoy told me, "Gallo himself was not in on this gigantic hoax. He would steal the germ from Montagnier and call it his own, but that was just theft. Gallo was just a pawn. He was a man who wanted desperately to find a retrovirus as the cause of AIDS, just as he had been a man who desperately wanted to find a retrovirus as the cause of cancer. He had learned this new field of exploration – retroviruses – and it was his only real ticket to fame. He was riding that pony for all it was worth, and the federal money, such as it was in those days, was mainly coming to him and his colleagues at the National Cancer Institute."

Gallo had been selected to be the "HIV messenger" because it was clear he would do whatever it took to finally say, "I found it!" Even if he had not found it. Even if the evidence was missing. (As I've written before – at the time, in the spring of 1984, when Gallo told the world he had found the cause of AIDS, he had not published a single paper that even purported to seriously prove that HIV was the cause of AIDS.)

Gallo wouldn't disappoint the planners of this scam. He would deliver the goods. And he did.

And then Medavoy was riding high. All his predictions had come true. What he told these "reliable sources," who in turn passed that information along to reporters, had been exact. AIDS was announced to be a condition caused by a single retrovirus.

Job of lying well done.

Lie accepted.

Universally.

Well, almost.

There were a few disgruntled scientists who fully realized that Gallo had never offered proof that HIV caused AIDS, but they were keeping their mouths shut. They could see the weather shift overnight in the spring of 1984. There was no more federal money for looking into the cause of AIDS, or for confirming or disproving Gallo. It had evaporated in hours. Suddenly, all federal funds were earmarked for discovering how HIV caused AIDS, what it actually did inside the body.

I once asked Medavoy, "Did you yourself know what AIDS really was?"

He laughed. "Of course I did. I had to know. I needed that information so I could develop the necessary propaganda to counter it."

"And what was your understanding of what AIDS is?"

"You should know," he said. "You've been writing about it."

Here is what he meant, and what I confirmed with him point by point: AIDS is a label given to a whole variety of disease conditions THAT ARE CAUSED BY DIFFERENT THINGS. Not HIV. Not HIV in any way, direct or indirect. What is called AIDS is immune suppression. This immune suppression can result from different causes in different groups and, ultimately, in different individuals. Some of the many causes – contaminated heroin, medical drugs (such as corticosteroids), starvation, contaminated water supplies, toxic pesticides, intestinal parasites grossly overtreated with massive doses of antibiotics, syphilis, massive drug taking, say, in the form of MDA – combined with months of bathhouse sex with many partners, vaccines given to people whose immune systems are already dangerously compromised. There are other causes.

Medavoy's propaganda work was aimed, in particular, at masking the continuing causes of death on the African continent – starvation, contaminated water supplies, theft of agricultural lands, and so on. Gradually, these obvious factors would be replaced in the public consciousness with a new buzz-term, HIV. As the real causes of death were allowed to flourish, depopulation would begin to overtake the population growth.

Medavoy worked on the entirely bogus green-monkey theory of AIDS.

"The green monkey," Medavoy told me, "was a myth invented to attribute the origin of HIV to Africa. It was understood that if HIV could be said to have come from Africa, then people would believe the outrageous estimates and projections for future AIDS deaths IN Africa. You know, darkest Africa, where strange and bad things lurk. We played that nonsense like a harp. The green monkey never even carried HIV – of course who cares because HIV causes nothing anyway. But the whole deal about those monkeys was really about lab monkeys in Boston who were found to have a virus 'similar' to HIV – and lab contamination was where that 'similar' virus actually came from. We knew way ahead of time – as we propounded the early green-monkey story – that it was monkeys in labs we were really talking about. We were talking about stupid and careless research in labs, and we were transferring that whole business into a ridiculous myth about Africa. The story was about as real as the moon being made of cheese."
[
We Had to Discredit Peter Duesberg (21 February 2003)

In the spring of 1987, propaganda consultant Ellis Medavoy became aware that his objectives were being threatened by a University of Berkeley virologist named Peter Duesberg.

Duesberg had just published a long paper in the journal Cancer Research. That paper made a case against HIV as the cause of AIDS.

Duesberg was far from being a nobody. He was a star in his field. He had grant monies to do research. He had a lab at Berkeley and graduate students lining up to be part of his team. Duesberg was, in addition, a recognized expert in the emerging field of retrovriruses.

He was, in his own way, the equal, in terms of prestige, of Robert Gallo. In fact, Duesberg had worked with Gallo and Montagnier and others in the doomed Viral Cancer Project, an effort to show that cancers were caused by retroviruses.

Duesberg had bailed out of that project. "I could see that we weren't getting anywhere," he told me. "These viruses were interesting, but I discovered that they weren't very important as far as cancer research was concerned. But Gallo and others stayed on. They had their reasons. I was glad to leave. Disappointed, to a degree, but satisfied. I had seen what there was to see."

Medavoy told me, "Duesberg was a wild card. We knew we could come across one, and he was it. He saw through the propaganda we were spreading in the guise of science. He attacked HIV from a researcher's point of view and he said all the right things. That is, he didn't know there was an intense propaganda campaign coordinated at high levels to 'protect' HIV as the cause of AIDS. But he knew the science. He knew the difference between real research and badly done or fake research. And HIV was, make no mistake about it, a fake from day one."

In his Cancer Research paper, Duesberg had said several things. Among the most important was, HIV was, at best, infecting only a tiny percentage of (immune-system) T-cells. This made no sense. If HIV was killing immune systems, it had to be doing much more than that.

Duesberg also began to comment on the wild contradiction implicit in HIV testing. He noticed that the blood test was looking for antibodies which had formed as part of the body's defense against HIV. The presence of such antibodies was taken as a sign that a person was going to develop full-blown AIDS and die. But, on the other hand, a vaccine against AIDS would produce the exact same antibodies, in which case people would be said to be immune from AIDS.

Medavoy told me, "Duesberg got that one right too. He saw that the HIV test was completely insane. He was telling the research community they had been roped in by a bunch of fakers – and so we had to do some heavy damage control."

Duesberg was not the only problem. At Berkeley, a few other people were waking up. Harry Rubin, one of the grand old men of virology, was willing to go public and say he thought HIV research needed a "second opinion." Richard Strohman, a cell biologist at the school, was also dissatisfied with the glib crowning of Gallo as the discoverer of the cause of AIDS. And then, there was a maverick professor of law at Berkeley, Phillip Johnson, who was more than willing to join in the fray. He not only agreed with Duesberg, he was able to organize the arguments against HIV in a more structured way than Duesberg, in speaking forums, usually bothered to. (Eventually, this burgeoning little group would expand to include more than 300 scientists and journalists who signed on to a short letter asserting that HIV science was deficient and needed a complete review by impartial people. One signer was Kary Mullis, a Nobel laureate who had discovered the PCR test for DNA. Mullis was like the grim reaper when it came to HIV. He was willing to take on anyone anywhere.)

But in 1987, it was mainly Duesberg who was carrying the banner against false science. Duesberg's principal ally at the time was Harvey Bialy, the research editor of Bio/Technology, a sister publication of Nature, the revered medical journal. Bialy was completely disgusted with the rush to judgement that had accompanied Gallo's unsubstantiated claims for HIV as the cause of AIDS.

Bialy was definitely not a man to tangle with in print. He was quite willing to do the one thing most career-minded researchers were loathe to engage in. Bialy would read a key paper on the subject of HIV all the way through and in detail, and then blast the arguments to smithereens. Point by point. Like Duesberg, he read the fine print and the methods sections, and he was brutal in his criticism. Bialy saw that, in a field (virology) that once rippled with extensive debate, AIDS was taking over as mush-science. Press-conference science. Bubble-head science. Science on behalf of gaining money grants to spout the favored line.

In 1987, Ellis Medavoy, whose job it was to protect HIV against all detractors, told me he was getting fed up with his own profession. He wanted out. He was ready to end his long career as one of the bad guys – mostly because he saw where things were headed – into a vast depopulation effort that would take decades and decades. This was a bit more than he had bargained for. Medavoy was somewhat unstable, you could say. Depending on what day you talked with him, he could be ready to throw in the towel – or he might display a completely arrogant attitude toward the rest of the human race. At any rate, before he did actually drop out and quit, he began to tell me about what he was doing – and in some cases, how he was doing it.

Ellis Medavoy and his colleagues had, besides Peter Duesberg, another problem on their hands. Through the efforts of certain "subversive reporters" – and guess who was in that crowd? – connections were being forged with the alternative health community. Some of these activists had never been much for blaming human disease on germs, and the revelations about fake HIV science were quite exciting to them. Furthermore, there were people who had been diagnosed as HIV positive or "full-blown AIDS" who were surviving quite well because they were taking care of their health. They were rejecting the whole HIV premise and they were exercising and changing their diets and not taking any more drugs and taking nutrients and so on. And staying away from AZT. These people were living testimonials to a sensational kind of healing – and if THAT got out far and wide, the whole sordid game could be blown off its hinges.

Medavoy said, "A lot of what we did at this point was stop things from getting into print. That's often more important than planting lies. As far as Duesberg was concerned, I can tell you there were many newspapers and magazines who were ready to give his views some space. You know, maverick scientist rejects HIV as cause of AIDS. So we began a coordinated effort to keep that from happening. We let the scientists at NIH [National Institutes of Health], who had the most to lose if Duesberg could establish a credible beachhead, handle the PR on rejecting Duesberg's science. They engaged in some character assassination as well, which was fine. We, on the other side, got "reliable sources" to go to those newspapers and magazines and tell them that to print anything good about Duesberg was DANGEROUS and IRRESPONSIBLE. That was our tack. We had our people say that thousands of people could die if they stopped believing that HIV was the cause of AIDS. Promiscuous sex would become more rampant than ever, people would get infected, get sick, and spread the virus even further. We hammered on all this, and we cowed most of those media outlets. It worked, for the most part."

"As far as the very embarrassing and growing list of AIDS survivors was concerned – the people who had rejected the idea of HIV and were rebuilding their health successfully without medical drugs – we tried to keep track of pending stories on these people, and we went to those media outlets and told them these people were 'vegetarian kooks' and 'anecdotal examples who had not been studied by real scientists' and 'publicity seekers' and so on. We said some of them had never really been HIV positive to begin with. It was like shooting pigeons. We did pretty well. Some stories did appear on these survivors, but the general tone was, 'so and so is a strange curiosity and scientists are studying why he has managed to live for so long without getting sick, and this may hold promise for future research.' You know, all that crap."

Here is another choice quote from Medavoy on the AIDS scam. He told me this in 1996:

"Some other operatives I was aware of played a role in getting mainstream researchers to lobby for, and win, a new standard for HIV illness, based purely on numbers of T-cells. [Note: this "innovation" came later, long after 1987.] Tests would determine if a person was 'getting sick,' or if he was 'getting better' after taking his AZT – all measured by how many T-cells [part of the immune system defense] showed up on the tests. These operatives knew, and had been briefed on this, that T-cells could actually vary all over the place, up and down, depending on factors like the time of day a person was given the test. It was another area of shoddy science, and they took advantage of it. I'll give you an example. You've got some guy who has been told he's HIV positive, and so, even though he's not sick at all, he gets tested every few months for numbers of T-cells. Sooner or later, those numbers will go down on a test. If the doctor isn't really attentive, he'll tell the patient he is now officially diagnosed with full-blown AIDS, because those numbers are too low. If the patient hasn't been taking AZT yet, he will go for it now."

By the mid-1990s, Peter Duesberg no longer got grant money from the government. His major lab at Berkeley was gone. Graduate students were told they'd be risking their futures if they associated their names with him.

Years before, Robert Gallo had told me, "The thing about Peter is, he's different. He's very bright, and he goes his own way. Sometimes that way turns out to be...unusual, strange. He can be difficult on purpose, you know. As if he's trying to adopt a position that challenges everybody else. He's a different kind of man."

Ironic, coming from the tyrannical and arbitrary Gallo, the man who had laid claim to the virus that doesn't cause anything.
[
When AIDS Lies Collide (24 February 2003)

In the wake of three major articles on AIDS I've just published on this site, I notice a story on Channel 4 (England) about a major AIDS flap in Africa.

Some researchers are now saying that, contrary to hundreds of published studies, dirty needles and not sex is the major transmission route for AIDS on that continent.

There are so many lies implicit in this assertion, one hardly knows where to begin.

But let's look at a few obvious facts.

Using and re-using needles for vaccinations and other injections is a very dangerous practice all on its own. The major threat, as any junkie knows, is to the liver. The usual name for this is Hepatitis. In fact, we are really talking about all sorts of toxins that are inserted directly into the bloodstream – bypassing the normal channels of immune defense. The toxic burden falls on the liver and other organs.

Many of those re-used needles in Africa came from "humanitarian" Western interventions to save the failing health of Africa. No one really knows the names of all the doctors and health workers who re-used those needles – how many African names, how many Western names.

But it's clear that if the UN (World Health Organization/UNICEF) really wanted to save lives all these years and decades, they would have spent, as part of their budget, some money on supplying vast numbers of needles to Africa. Not a difficult thing to do.

Of course, when you are injecting toxic medical drugs and toxic vaccines into the bloodstreams of people who are already immune-suppressed, you should STOP and really think about cleaning up contaminated water supplies and getting growing land for people back from transnational corporations – and you should forego the drugs and the vaccines because they push people over the edge into death.

This latest research finding about needles really has nothing to do with AIDS at all. It has to do with the fact that the UN and its subsidiaries have functioned as an obstacle to, and an enemy of, health.

I had not really intended to extend my series on AIDS and depopulation past those three articles, but my source for some of that material – retired propaganda expert Ellis Medavoy – had told me much about vaccines in Africa.

Medavoy was quite familiar with operatives whose job it was to convince government leaders and journalists in Africa that vaccines were a messiah of sorts.

"It wasn't as easy as you think," Medavoy said. "There were leaders who didn't want their people to become healthy – and since they [the leaders] believed that vaccines could work this trick, they were sour on it, to a degree. But the carrot as usual was money. Payoffs. 'We'll pay you to make your people healthy.' You would think this odd arrangment would be a tipoff, but money tends to make people blind."

"There is absolutely no doubt," Medavoy said recently, "that ample numbers of needles could have been supplied to Africa. The myth is that doctors over there are too stupid to want new needles, but of course that's not the case. So there has been a double-whammy. Toxic drugs and toxic vaccines, plus dirty needles. Now you are seeing the cherry on top of the cake. After decades of starvation and dirty water, and wars, and all that, you got essentially poison being delivered to people in the form of so-called medicines AND they also got whatever was on those re-used needles. The doctors and health workers there WERE blind to the fact that the drugs and vaccines were not necessary and were, in fact, toxic – they thought there was such a need, it was better to re-use needles if that was the only way to deliver the medicines."

Yes, we are still talking about depopulation. Still talking about the Trojan Horse.

And like dirty needles, the allowed export of spoiled and unrefrigerated medical drugs from the West – okayed without significant protest by the UN – to Africa, have compounded the crisis still further.

One more aspect. I have written about this before. Every day, as those decaying drugs are moving into Africa, tons and tons of pesticides banned in the US as too toxic are also being shipped to Africa and other parts of the Third World.

There is only one label for what I'm writing about in this article: chem/bio warfare.

See the mosaic. Add in all those overflights of coca fields in Andean countries, and the spraying of poisons on small coca farmers. The true purpose is not the eradication of a source of cocaine; it is the "reclaiming" of land for corporate and military use.

Add in what Medavoy calls "secret local operations [brought in from the West] which involve the use of experimental chemical-warfare compounds in the Third World..."

The picture fills out.

At the highest levels, this is intentional and its goal is depopulation and debilitation.
More on the AIDS Scam (26 February 2003)

I have been deluged with requests for more information on the AIDS scam – in particular, how to verify independently the statements made by retired propaganda pro Ellis Medavoy.

Medavoy has recounted to me his role in shaping media response to HIV. "It was a false piece of science to begin with. HIV causes disease like a toy rocket can go to the moon. It was our job to make sure media, governments, scientists, and the public swallowed the idea that an unproven germ caused 'a new plague.'"

I can make a few suggestions on starting points, for those researchers and reporters who want to take a ride into murky waters.

I believe that amfAR (American Foundation for AIDS Research) played a significant role in stamping out dissent about HIV. And there was dissent right after Robert Gallo went on national TV in the spring of 1984 and told the world he had found the cause of AIDS. But the work of fund-raising machines like AMFAR would have been dealt a serious blow if Gallo had been denounced as a fraud or an over-eager researcher without real portfolio.

Those fund-raising organizations needed a germ they could focus on, a standard they could use to rally the troops. "Now we have the cause. Now we need to know how the germ attacks the body, and we need drugs to treat the germ. Help us. Dig deep?"

Dr. Joseph Sonnabend, a NYC researcher who also treated AIDS patients, was the editor of a journal called AIDS Research around the time Gallo made his startling announcement to the world, the announcement that effectively ended all mainstream inquiry into what AIDS was and what caused it.

Sonnabend clung to his editorial policy of permitting dissenting views in his journal. For that he was suddenly fired. Had someone at amfAR asked for his firing? It is a question that could be explored.

If amfAR was somehow involved in the effort to cast an unproven germ, HIV, as the cause of AIDS, one of course would have to go higher on the ladder of power.

Another starting point would be WHO (World Health Organization). As a possible front for larger power players who were pushing a depopulation agenda in the Third World. HIV served and serves well as a smokescreen for the continued massive death tolls from starvation, dirty water, and vaccines given to millions of people whose immune systems already sit on the brink of extinction. WHO, of course, was behind most of those vaccine programs. And WHO, while making genteel noises about the need for cleaning up contaminated water supplies and providing agricultural lands for food to the poor, has accomplished, on its massive budget, very little in this direction.

You might go to Google and punch in "NSSM 200", and read the executive summary and text of the long Henry Kissinger memo, drafted in April of 1974. It was originally classified secret by the US government. Reading between the lines, you will see that it calls for measures to reduce population in the Third World. It even suggests "improvements in technology" as a light at the end of the tunnel for this program. As I've written before, anti-fertility vaccines have been under development for some time at the UN and other places. And HIV itself – used as a smokescreen – could function perfectly as a way of "benignly neglecting" the real killers in the third World – starvation, dirty water, stolen land, vaccines and so on.

I have also received inquiries about various independent researchers who state that HIV was developed as an intentional biowar weapon. I have done a fair amount of research, over the years, into biowar germ programs. As early as 1987, I stated that germs escaping from biowar labs could certainly do damage. However, even assuming that HIV were "made" as an attacking germ, it is clear to me that it would have been a failure. HIV has never been shown to cause anything. And even more important, if you look at every so-called high-risk AIDS group of people, you can and do find non-HIV factors that explain all the immune suppression that has been occurring in these groups. The germ is the cover story. The smokescreen. The mask. The diversion.
[
AIDS as an Attack on the Male Gay Community (12 March 2003)

This is a continuation of a series of articles I have been writing about AIDS and the intention behind it. The subject here is the Hepatitis B vaccine and its role in a health-destroying political agenda.

In 1987, while I was in the middle of writing a book called AIDS INC., the propaganda operative I have referred to as Ellis Medavoy (not his real name) told me, "You have to look at the Trojan Horse part of the scenario. It's involved in the Hepatitis vaccine."

Well, I had already done much research on the vaccine, and I was trying to put the pieces together. I had been told that the original clinical trials of the experimental Hepatitis B vaccine, which focused on New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, had enrolled young gay men in the late 1970s to test out this vaccine. Gay men who fit the profile of what would be later announced as the profile of the first AIDS cases in the early 1980s. Yes, that was suggestive. The profile was suggestive, as well as the cities. And the timing too.

Perhaps something in the vaccine was causing what was being called AIDS.

Several independent investigators believed that the ingredient in the vaccine was HIV itself. But I had already demolished all the arguments that claimed HIV was the cause of AIDS. I wasn't interested in that.

I had already established that AIDS was an umbrella label that was being applied to all sorts of individuals and groups who were suffering from suppressed immune systems – and a suppressed immune system is caused by all sorts of different factors. Chemical factors, drug factors, starvation, contaminated water, AIDS drugs, and so on.

So perhaps that old experimental Hepatitis B vaccine was another factor which had suppressed the immune systems of the gay men who had participated in the original clinical trials.

I asked Medavoy what he meant by a Trojan Horse operation. He was cagey, and he didn't give me a direct answer. "Keep looking," he said. "It's right in front of your face."

In 1987-8, I spoke several times with Dr. Cladd Stevens, a bigshot at the NY Blood Center, the group that had been in charge of the experimental Hep B vaccine clinical trial in New York. She readily admitted that some men in those trials had later tested positive for HIV, but I wasn't interested in that. HIV positive? So what? HIV didn't cause anything.

I asked her how many men from those trials had later been diagnosed with full-blown AIDS and/or had died. I wanted to know if there was a correlation between gay men who had taken that experimental vaccine and subsequent real and severe illness and death.

On this point, she was forthcoming, in the sense that she assured me an effort was being made to do such a study. It would involve using names or confidential numbers assigned to men in the vaccine trial – and comparing that list with a list of names or confidential numbers of reported AIDS cases/deaths held by the CDC in Atlanta. She said I should check back with her.

I did, several times, between 1987 and 1992, and she gave me variations on the same story: there was a lot of red tape involved in getting the names and numbers released and matched up. To my knowledge, a definitive comparison has never been done.

Why not? It was important.

Has the NY Blood Center been avoiding possible liability?

Between 1987 and 1993, Ellis Medavoy would periodically ask me, "Have you figured out the Trojan Horse yet?"

I hadn't. I knew that vaccines could suppress the immune system, and I knew that the original experimental Hep B vaccine could have had that effect on some of the gay men in the clinical trial. Perhaps that was it. In fact, I was getting what I considered reliable reports that the experimental vaccine WAS immunosuppressive. But I felt there was more to the story.

I began to think that HIV testing itself was part of the picture. If the authorities could get a group, any group, to fear AIDS, it could convince that group to get tested in large numbers – DISPROPORTIONATELY LARGE NUMBERS, COMPARED WITH OTHER GROUPS WHERE THE FEAR OF AIDS WAS NOT SO GREAT.

This was major. I imagined a group of people who lived in a small town. All sorts of people. Gay, straight, white, black, male, female. Suppose the CDC stepped in and for various specious reasons told these residents that AIDS was lurking in the town and it was imperative that they all get tested for HIV. It would bring lots of citizens to the clinics.

In fact, that was what had happened to the "gay community" in America. American gay men were being blood tested for HIV out of all proportion to the rest of America.

In 1992, I had long-since completed research on the unreliability of the HIV blood test. For various reasons, the test often gave FALSELY positive results. In other words, people were being told that they were harboring the HIV virus. The killer virus. The stealth virus that could lie around in their bodies for two years, five years, 15 years, 30 years, and then wake up and kill them.

I knew that was baloney, I knew that HIV had nothing to do with what was being called AIDS, but I also knew that the diagnosis of "HIV positive" was a lethal piece of hypnotism that could make some people jump out of windows. Michael Ellner, a New York hypnotherapist, had done important work on this issue. He was spreading the word: the DIAGNOSIS itself was immunosuppressive.

Not only that, the diagnosis – which tended to put people in a trance – was the immediate prelude to the doctor telling his patient, "Now you must go on AZT immediately, because it can extend your life."

The AZT part of my research was also, in 1992, already done. I knew this drug was a failed chemotherapy compound which had been put on the shelf at the National Cancer Institute in the early 1960s. It attacked all human cells. It had a particular affinity for the bone marrow, where certain cells of the immune system were MANUFACTURED. Although, as Dr. Peter Duesberg suggested, some patients appeared to be able to urinate out the drug without absorbing it, many patients did absorb it. AZT. A chemo drug that destroyed cells and blocked cell reproduction. AZT. A drug which in effect had been designed to CAUSE IMMUNE SUPPRESSION. And this drug was not being given to cancer patients in short spurts. It was being given to HIV positive people around the clock day in and day out. An oncologist who gave his cancer patients chemo every day for years would have his license stripped and might even face criminal charges. Murder comes to mind.

I was on the edge of the Trojan Horse.

If you get a group of people (e.g., gay men) to fear AIDS so much that they rush to get tested, and if the test itself – THE TROJAN HORSE – is so flawed it gives lots of people false positive readings – and if even the true positive readings are for a virus (HIV) which causes NOTHING – and if a positive HIV test tends to function like a trance-inducer – leading to the acceptance of AZT, a massively toxic drug – then you have a kind of closed loop of death.

With all this now in tow, in 1992-3, I went back to my notes on the hep B vaccine. Suppose, in addition to the vaccine's immunosuppressive effects, it could cause a blood test for HIV TO READ FALSELY POSITIVE.

* Lee D, Eby W, Molinaro G. 1992. "HIV false positivity after hepatitis B vaccination", Lancet. 339:1060.

That was not the only citation.

I called Ellis Medavoy and told him what I had found.

"Yeah," he said. "It's all spread out there for you now, isn't it?"

He made one other comment which I consider very significant. "If you could figure it out, don't you think people at the CDC and NIH know about it? And don't you think propaganda and PR people have been used to make sure that nothing comes of this? Remember I once told you my most important job is nothing? What the hell do you think I meant? It's making sure that, when the hounds get close, you dazzle and blind them with nothing, with OMISSIONS in the press. They try to snap and take a bite out of you and they get air. They get NOTHING."

If you investigate the last 25 years of Hepatitis B, the disease, you will find or put together a chapter on the promotion of fear about the disease in the male gay community of America. Leading to? Large numbers of gay men getting vaccinations against Hep B. Leading, in turn, to false positive HIV tests. Leading to the administration of killer, cell-destroying drugs.

And – this is quite spooky, but in a good way – talk about synchronicity – I've just received an email of a 1998 interview done by reporter Mark Conlan with Dr. Stefan Lanka, a German virologist and marine biologist – Dr. Lanka has been one of the most outspoken European scientists on the issue of AIDS fraud. In the interview, Lanka mentions his colleague and friend, Dr. Heinrich Kremer, formerly the medical director of the Federal German Drug Abuser Clinics. Lanka states what Kremer discovered in the mid-1980s and what happened to him:

"[Kremer] knew everybody who went through [had] chronic hepatitis or had the hepatitis B vaccine would test 'HIV positive.'...He informed the mass media..."

"So he [Kremer] knew [after his rejection by the mass media] that it [the AIDS scam] was intentional from the very beginning. They [the higher-ups, politically, in Germany and, by implication, elsewhere] wanted to have a blood and sex plague...He [Kremer] was dealing at the top political level. They told him off the record, that they knew [about the fraud], they didn't care, it was about how to deal with the drug problem and with the homosexuals."

The meaning of this is clear. Drug users and certain areas in the gay community were experiencing high levels of Hepatitis B – and added to this, the Hepatitis B vaccine was also used widely in these groups. The result was a falsely positive HIV test – leading to the domino effect of death I've described above. It's called depopulation.

Lanka continues, "They even tried to kill him [Kremer], and this didn't succeed. He had a good intuition and got out of his car before the tire blew out...the German government was carrying out a secret psychological investigation, trying to prove that he was mentally ill...and in danger of committing suicide..."

Okay. Having read to this point, now read the pages I wrote on the Hepatitis B vaccine in 1987-88. Those pages will fill in some blanks. They're not as compressed as what you have just read – at that time I was swimming in various discoveries simultaneously: HIV was not the cause of AIDS; AIDS was not one condition at all, it was a smokescreen label for many different factors which were suppressing immune systems and killing people; AZT was poison; and so on. And I had not yet made the connection between the Hep B vaccine and a positive HIV test.

A decade ago [mid-1970s], 1083 gay men in good health were inoculated with an experimental vaccine against hepatitis B, an infectious viral disease. The trial was run at a prestigious research facility, the New York Blood Center.

From NY Blood Center accounts, results were very good: There was virtually full protection against hepatitis B, which reportedly was starting to run rampant through pockets of the U.S. gay community.

At that time, in 1978, AIDS was an uninvented word. And not until 1984 would HIV be isolated and labeled by Luc Montagnier and Robert Gallo. When so-called AIDS crept into public view in 1979, and then gained wide attention in the early 80s, people began fearing the hepatitis B vaccine.

The reason? The vaccine had originally been made from blood of human donors, some of whom later turned out to be diagnosed with AIDS. During the early 1980s, health workers, who were at risk for hepatitis B, were urged to take the new vaccine, but they stayed away from the product in droves. Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, Chicago medical heretic, points out that initially the U.S. Veteran's Administration expected to give 90,000 doses of the hepatitis B vaccine to its employees around the country. The response rate, though, by 1983, was only 30,000 doses. In the same year, 1,200 University of Illinois health workers were pressured to take hepatitis B shots. Only 237 did.

In January, 1983, a year before the "AIDS virus was discovered," Dr. John Finkbeiner, writing in Medical World News, warned that the hepatitis B vaccine "might be contaminated with a pathogen responsible for the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) epidemic."

Dr. James Chin, head of Infectious Diseases for California's Dept. of Health Services, contacted the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and asked for long-term tracking of hepatitis B vaccinees. His implication was quite clear: Maybe the vaccine was causing AIDS.

There were other factors that added to public worry. Alan Cantwell, a Los Angeles physician who authored the book, AIDS, the Mystery and the Solution, recalls that "the CDC, reporting on the first 26 cases of AIDS in the U.S., declared that 20 were from New York, and 6 were from San Francisco and Los Angeles. These were the three cities that carried out the most extensive early hepatitis B vaccine-trials. Then, all of the first 26 AIDS cases matched the profile of the volunteers in these same vaccine-trials: male, gay, under 40, well educated, and (mostly) white."

Dr. Cantwell adds: "AIDS was the first time doctors could recall working with a disease that seemed to be specific for a certain cultural group, i.e. male homosexuals." Good reason to look for a common environmental factor – for example, a contaminated vaccine.

In the meantime, throughout the early 1980s, researchers around the world were scrambling to make a connection between AIDS in Africa, which was overwhelmingly heterosexual, and AIDS in America. A sketchy scenario emerged: The AIDS microbe, jumping species from an African green monkey to an African human, eventually infected Haitians who were living in Central Africa, probably Zaire. The Haitians took AIDS home with them. It moved into their male bisexual community, where American homosexuals from New York and San Francisco picked it up. They had traveled to the "gay playground" of Haitian clubs on vacation.

There were variations on this plot. One, tentatively advanced by World Health Organization advisor, Jacques Leibowitch, had it that Cuban soldiers, hacking their way through the jungles of Angola in the 70s, brought the incubating AIDS microbe home with them. Eventually, some of these troops who were gay ended up on the Cuban-boatpeople crew that President Carter let into the U.S. AIDS spread from them into the American homosexual community.

These cover-story renditions of how AIDS moved had the effect of quelling fear that "American AIDS" was, in part, due to the hepatitis B vaccine.

Still, to some, the idea of blaming an epidemic on the Cubans sounded like CIA disinformation.

Finally, a few epidemiologists asked the burning question, "If AIDS came to Manhattan from Haiti, then why didn't it break out at the same time in New Orleans and Houston? Gay men from those cities were going to Haiti, too."

So there was good reason, among media monkey-speculations and quasi-scientific pronouncements on AIDS' origins, to wonder still about a possible tie between what was being called AIDS and the hepatitis B vaccine.

Dr. Cantwell comments, "I know of no later comprehensive checking of the vaccine batches given to the volunteers in the early NY, San Francisco, and LA hepatitis B vaccine-trials. These batches, all of them that are still available, need to be examined by people who were not involved in the original trials, vaccine-research, or manufacture."

There was, for example, the famous Cutter Labs polio-vaccine case, well-documented, in which children contracted polio from Cutter's vaccinations. Yet in making the polio vaccine, Cutter had purified their product and inactivated poliovirus according to government regulations. But children turned out to be more sensitive than the government's requirements. Cutter paid out $3 million in damages.

Dr. Mathilde Krim, one of the leading lights at the American Foundation for AIDS Research said to me: "In dealing with pharmaceutical interests...it's very hard to get into their stocks of (vaccines) and do an examination."

"You mean you'd need a Congressional edict?" I asked.

"That might not even do it," she said.

Money to protect, reputations to guard – these are, of course, basic economic and human givens. When, beyond that, there are gross errors and omissions in defending the safety of a medical product, you have to ask how much trouble there really is below the surface. Concerning the hepatitis B vaccine� Reliable reports have come in to me that indicate that this vaccine was toxic, that it suppressed immune systems in the trials run in San Francisco, LA, and New York. The authorities involved absolutely refuse to do a comprehensive check on what remains of those test batches of vaccines.

© 2003 by Jon Rappoport
Originally published at www.stratiawire.com

http://www.reviewingaids.org/awiki/i...lation_and_HIV

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #49
emus alb

Can I atleast get the exact quote where the AMA President says swine flu will become SARS. I can't really hear the audio, and I'd love to give people a direct quote. Thank you for your help.

Have a good day.
emus alb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #50
elrafaargentino

Quote:
Originally Posted by emus alb View Post
Can I atleast get the exact quote where the AMA President says swine flu will become SARS. I can't really hear the audio, and I'd love to give people a direct quote. Thank you for your help.

Have a good day.
full transcript
http://www.ama.com.au/node/4827

"I honestly think that the Government has done a great job at recognising the potential threat of the swine flu pandemic. It had to make decisions at a time when it was unclear whether it was going to be a very virulent virus that had up to 40% mortality rates like the SARS virus, or whether it was just going to be another flu."
"We need to learn from those mistakes so that in future, if the big one does come, if there is a SARS-like infection that comes in the next few years, we're better placed to respond to that effectively."
Old 23-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #51
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/v/low_energy_bulbs.html

Low-energy bulbs
[back] Human genocide

[Strip light hell, and toxic mercury if you break the bulb. Dr Ott identified that the artificial light and cathode-ray-tube radiation, produced from fluorescent tubes and television sets, created plant mutations and unnatural forms of plant development with the potential corresponding effects in humans.]

See:
Dr Ott Free Energy Breakthrough LED lighting technology prevents global warming, saves 90% on your lighting bill

[2009 may] 'Green' lightbulbs poison workers

Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs May Be Hazardous to Your Health by Jo Hartley

[Jan 2008] New rule for new light bulbs

Report: Low-energy bulbs harmful to some

Seeing the Light by Sally Euclaire Osborne

5 min video

Quotes
Far less publicized was a study published in the British medical journal Lancet, which reported that a group of Australians who worked all day under fluorescent lights had higher incidents of skin cancer than people who frequently sunbathed or worked outside!....the Sarasota Dental Society observed that the children schooled under full-spectrum lights developed one-third the number of cavities compared to the children schooled under the standard fluorescent lights....Another study of school children was conducted in 1981 by Catherine Sam and Harry Wohlfarth at the Elves Memorial Child Development Centre, a school for handicapped children in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. There researchers noted marked behavioral improvement among children under full-spectrum lighting as well as decreased stress levels, which they calculated by drops in systolic blood pressures averaging 20 points per child. When the full-spectrum lighting was changed back to the original cool-white fluorescent tubes, the children’s stress levels shot back up and they became disorderly again.....In Germany, Fritz Hollwich, Professor Emeritus, Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Munster, found high levels of stress hormones - specifically adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH) and cortisol - in individuals sitting under cool white fluorescent tubes. Seeing the Light by Sally Euclaire Osborne

Whatever you do, don't vacuum a broken bulb,.... "That will spread it through the house, it will put it in the air, and then the vacuum cleaner will be contaminated." Instead, environmental experts advise, ventilate the room and leave it for 15 minutes. The safest approach is to wear gloves, and use cardboard and duct tape to pick up small pieces and powder, seal everything in a screw-top jar, and store the jar in a safe place until you can dispose of it at a hazardous waste collection.
A typical household CFL contains about 5 mg of mercury (about the size of a ballpoint pen's tip). To put that in perspective, an old-fashioned mercury thermometer -- the kind you can't even buy anymore -- contains about 500 mg, according to the EPA. One gram "is enough to contaminate a 20-acre lake to the point where you would have to issue a fish consumption advisory." [Jan 2008] New rule for new light bulbs

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #52
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/genocide_h.html

Genocide

Home
Covert genocide

Articles

Quotes
Genocide & depopulation
Genocide via vaccination

A-Z
Angola
Argentina
Armenian
Bosnia
Bombing of German civilians World War II
British Concentration Camps Boer War
Cambodian
Canadian
Chile
East Timor
El Salvador
El Mozote massacre
Guatemala
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Holocaust
Honduras
Indonesian
Santa Cruz Massacre
Iraq
Katyn
Kosovo
Laos
Mass Starvation of Germans, 1945-1950
Napalm
Nicaragua
Northern Ireland
Palestinian
Panama
Phosphorus
Rwanda
Serbia
Sierra Leone
Silesian
Sri Lanka
Vietnam war
Agent Orange
Phoenix programme
My Lai massacre

Monsanto
Agent Orange
DynCorp

World Wildlife Fund
Weather weapons

Torture

World War II
Mass Starvation of Germans, 1945-1950
Bombing of German civilians World War II
Holocaust
Katyn
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Silesian

Medical
Genocide via vaccination
Pharmagenocide
Covert vaccine agendas

The Canadian Holocaust

Katyn

Genocide by Sanctions
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Famine
Third World export of babymilk
Phoenix programme (Vietnam war)
[Dec 2005] One Million Wilderness Acres Herbicides Plan
60,000 Americans coercively sterilized
National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200)
Blair War Crimes Foundation

Burisch, Dan
Keith Harmon Snow
Leuren Moret
Dr John Gofman
John Stockwell

CIA/Kissinger Wars
Angola
Argentina's 'dirty war'
Cambodia
El Salvador
Chile
Guatemala
Honduras
Indonesia
Iraq
Nicaragua
Panama
Rwanda
Serbia
Vietnam

Iraq
Iraq
Sanctions Kill 500,000 Iraqi Children

India, Pakistan

Farmer suicides
Pakistani Army rape/genocide in East Pakistan 1971

Africa
Rwanda

Israel

The Ringworm Affair (1940's-60 Israel)

Agent Orange
Napalm
Phosphorus

every entry above is a link

The major difference between Hitler and Hughes was that Hitler went after Jews. Laotians and Cambodians didn't scream quite as loud as the Jews did. [1993 Interview with Dr. Alan Levin.] Modern Medicine and its Military Links

Truman later came to be deeply suspicious of the CIA. He told Merle Miller, “Plain Speaking”, “Now, as nearly as I can make out, those fellows in the CIA don’t just report on wars and the like, they go out and make their own.” [1984] The World Order Our Secret Ruler by Eustace Mullins

Wayne Cox took me to his homestead in Louisiana where he was working under the direction of Louisiana Senator, J. Bennett Johnston. Senator Johnston was running a whole band of mercenaries that were being sent into South America. These mercenaries were mind control programmed because their government secrets could be kept behind their amnesiac barriers. They were far more efficient than normal soldiers, plus they had physical endurance, plus they followed orders.
Wayne Cox was triggering these mercenaries into operation according to J Bennett Johnston's instructions. These guys, like me, had been so severely traumatized by occult ritual that when they saw that severed hand--that "hand of glory" as it's called--from one of Cox's numerous victims, they automatically went into a trance and robotically carried out the programmed orders.
Senator Johnston firmly believed that when the airplanes took these guys down to South America, the planes should not come back empty. Instead they should come back with large quantities of cocaine for CIA drug operations to fuel the NWO effort. That's when I learned the extent of the ClA's involvement in the drug industry. I learned that the ClA's so-called "war on drugs" is no more than the CIA eliminating the competition.
Since I was primed and ready for mind control programming, I was taken to Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Tinker Air Force Base is where many of Johnston's mercenaries had been programmed and I became a "tinker belle"--mind control programmed through high voltage, sleep, food and water deprivation, and subconscious mind manipulation. I was programmed to carry out my first trial run operation. This involved carrying a large quantity of cocaine that had been brought back in on one of those airplanes, to load it up and carry it to a remote area in Washita Forest in the neighboring state of Arkansas. It was 1978. I've since identified this area as the Mena Airport. Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

Coming to grips with these U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.
The six million people the CIA has helped to kill are people of the Mitumba Mountains of the Congo, the jungles of Southeast Asia, and the hills of northern Nicaragua. They are people without ICBMs or armies or navies, incapable of doing physical damage to the United States, the 22,000 killed in Nicaragua, for example, are not Russians; they are not Cuban soldiers or advisors; they are not even mostly Sandinistas. A majority are rag-poor peasants, including large numbers of women and children.
Communists? Hardly, since the dead Nicaraguans are predominantly Roman Catholics. Enemies of the United States? That description doesn't fit either, because the thousands of witnesses who have lived in Nicaraguan villages with the people since 1979 testify that the Nicaraguans are the warmest people on the face of the earth, that they love people from the United States, and they simply cannot understand why our leaders would want to spend $1 billion on a contra force designed to murder people and wreck the country. Secret Third World Wars by John Stockwell

The evidence of planned genocide is there, right in front of us, if we take the trouble to piece it together. Mae Brussell INSIDE THE HEARST KIDNAPPING

Why is Wikipedia Censoring Me? by James Bacque The math is simple: about 1.5 million German prisoners alive in allied prison camps at the end of the war never came home, nor were their deaths reported to the German government, their families, the International Red Cross or the UN. The figure was determined by the Adenauer government in Germany, submitted to the UN, and has never been disputed by anyone. Thus when Other Losses came out in 1989, alleging deaths of about one million in French and American camps, that left about 500,000 to be accounted for. They could have died only in the KGB camps, because there were not half a million prisoners in any other camps in the world. Thus, in effect Other Losses was predicting that when the communists opened the KGB archives, they would show deaths of about 500,000. And lo and behold, when Gorbachev brought down the communist rule, and the archives were opened, I went there, and found the Bulanov Report which showed that 356,687 Germans died in Soviet captivity, plus another 93,900 civilians taken as substitutes for dead or escaped prisoners for a total of 450,587. This astonishing discovery is not mentioned in Wikipedia, nor by any other of the "professional historians." Except one, Stefan Karner, who went to the KGB archives, saw the evidence piled up in enormous quantities, and said he did not believe it. Instead, he preferred to publish his own "estimates," which confirm the conventional view.
Old 23-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #53
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html

90% of this article does not copy

[back] Covert vaccine agendas
[back] Thimerosal
[back] Human genocide

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

a Video lecture by David Ayoub, MD

[Video] Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control. Showing its shocking connections to today’s G.A.V.I. Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the Sterilisation of the poor? This is an upsetting video, so brace yourself.

[PDF] Mercury, Immunizations and the Global Vaccine Agenda

Quotes from presentation

“we are not ever going to come down that it [vaccines and autism] is a true side effect,” Marie McCormick, -IOM Committee chairman IOM Safety Review meeting, page 97

[See: Institute of Medicine (IOM)]

“You can’t convince them (CDC) this is right. Do you know why? Because they already know it. They told me they know it. They cannot admit it because of civil and criminal, potential problems. You can’t convince someone who already knows it.” ---Mark Geier, M.D. - Chicago, Illinois May 30th, 2004 @AutismOne Conference

“Thimerosal used as a preservative in vaccines is likely related to the autism epidemic. This epidemic in all probability may have been prevented or curtailed had the FDA not been asleep at the switch regarding the lack of safety data regarding injected thimerosal and the sharp rise of infant exposure to this known neurotoxin. Our public health agencies' failure to act is indicative of institutional malfeasance for self-protection and misplaced protectionism of the pharmaceutical industry. “----House Committee on Government Reform, Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness Congressional Record, Dan Burton -May 20, 2003

“...the litigation will be gigantic, the settlements will be in the 100’s of billions of dollars, and hundreds, perhaps thousands, careers. . .will be sullied, some careers will be ruined, destroyed, never recovered.” ----Congressman Dave Weldon, R-Florida AutismOne Conference, Chicago, Illinois: May 29th. 2004

“There is a significant safety margin incorporated into all the acceptable mercury exposure limits. Furthermore, there are no data or evidence of any harm caused by the level of exposure that some children may have encountered. . . . Nevertheless, because any potential risk is of concern, the Public Health Service (PHS), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and vaccine manufacturers agree that thimerosal-containing vaccines should be removed as soon as possible.”

May 17, 2004
Conclusions
“...evidence favors a rejection of a causal relationship...Given the lack of direct evidence for a biological mechanism and the fact that all welldesigned epidemiological studies provide evidence of no association....”

Recommendations
“. . .cost-benefit assessments regarding the use of thimerosalcontaining and thimerosal-free vaccines and other biological products ....should not include autism as a potential risk.”

To thimerosal activists, the notion of Lilly profiting from the ADHD epidemic was at the least ironic. Conspiracy theorists went further. They returned to the internet with wild speculation about evil companies whipping up toxic stews for children, possibly on purpose, creating a built-in market for their products. The thought was too nauseating to consider. Most Safe Minds parents would not allow their paranoid fantasies to drift quite that far into Hollywood horror film territory.
But Albert was ready to make the leap. “I just read the Wall Street Journal,” he wrote to Lyn and Sallie on Thanksgiving. “First, Lilly makes money by poisoning our children and causing autism and ADHD,” he said. “Then they make money by making medication that does not work.
from Evidence of Harm, David Kirby

“Could there be an economic incentive to keep the mercury flowing into our bodies? Poison with one hand and treat with the other while avoiding liability?” “Autism and Alzheimer’s Disease”----Kenneth Stoller, M.D. Redflagsdaily.com 3/6/05

On Machiavellian Theory
“. . . creating a problem prompts the economic opportunity for a solution. In today’s global health arena, there is great incentive to manufacture health and environmental problems, have mainstream media herald them, thereby inducing anxiety, even hysteria, which leads to mass consumption of expensive chemical or pharmaceutical solutions.”
-L.G. Horowitz, Death in the Air, page 82

See: Sterilisation

The Human Laboratory BBC Transcript Nov 5, 1995
“ “Our fertility cycles are all fouled up, some of the women among us have bleeding and miscarriages, some have lost their babies at a very early stage.......Three out of four vials were positive for HCG.”
Mary Pilar Veroza

Subject: antifertilty vaccines
Date: April 26, 2005 1:48:06 AM CDT
To: [email protected]
-Greetings from the Philippines. I would like to respond to your questions on antifertility vaccines because we were involved in investigating the tetanus toxoid vaccines in 1995.We suspected that they contained beta HCG because some of the women who submitted themselves to the mass vaccination program of the government complained of miscarriages and other side-effects. This involved five injections within a year to girls and women starting age 14 to 44, reproductive age. A random sampling of the vials donated by WHO and UNICEF did contain traces of beta HCG. We reported this to the Department of Health but they concluded that these were just noise traces and that the nuclear laboratory tests done were not the proper test to have been conducted. Our suspicions were stronger when we found out that experiments on anti-fertility vaccines using tetanus and cholera were being done in India. Phone call interview with Dr. Talwar of India revealed that he indeed was doing the experiments. But subsequent laboratory tests on other vials conducted by neutral groups were rejected by the government and even Vatican advised us not to make such a big issue out of the anti-tetanus immunizations so we just dropped it after the government committed not to conduct massive anti-tetanus vaccinations anymore but would just give it to pregnant women with full consent. for more information, you can visit this other website simbahayan.org.ph
I am Sister Pilar Verzosa, the national coordinator of Pro-life Philippines. Many

The rise and fall of Pink Disease
Ann Dally, Society for Soc Hist Med, 1997
“Meanwhile, the cause having been
identified and accepted, pink disease
disappeared, but its consequences
emerged much later, in an unexpected
quarter, as a cause of male infertility.”

Prior to its introduction in the 1930's, data were available in
several animal species and humans providing evidence for its
safety and effectiveness as a preservative (Powell and
Jamieson 1931). Since then, thimerosal has been the subject of
several studies (see Bibliography) and has a long record of safe
and effective use preventing bacterial and fungal contamination
of vaccines, with no ill effects established other than minor local
reactions at the site of injection.
Old 23-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #54
jesuitsdidit

Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda - 1:31:16 - Aug 15, 2006
www.robodoonproductions.com - www.radioliberty.com

(256 Ratings) Rate:

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”; f...all » David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control. Showing its shocking connections to today’s G.A.V.I. Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor? This is an upsetting video, so brace yourself.«

a Video lecture by David Ayoub, MD (1 hr 31 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...d+Ayoub%2C+M.D.

enterhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&q=Dr.+David+Ayoub%2C+M.D.

nve

ps remember mercury is not nec the most dangerous ingredient in vaccines
eg squalene and other adjuvants which r potentially far more serious..
see my previous threads/posts regarding dr carley etc - 1 month ago

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #55
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/genocide_vax_q.html

lots of links

Genocide & vaccination quotes
[back] Africa [back] Genocide & vaccination

[Anyone with 2 brain cells can see Africa needs clean water, food and drugs for diseases like malaria and cholera, yet Bill Gates and Gordon Brown want to vaccinate them all, while the WHO wants to give them AZT & Viramune (nevirapine) as well. Go figure. ]

Smoking guns: (links)
1. AIDS from vaccines
2. Oral polio vaccine contra-indicated for immune deficient or HIV people according to CDC and package inserts
3. Polio vaccination a killer
4. Money spent on vaccines when clean water and other diseases mostly ignored (45% of UNESCO funds is spent on vaccines)
5. Hyping of disease threat to sell vaccine
6. Dirty needles still in use 40 years after invention of disposable ones (impossible to completely sterilise re-usable needles)
7. Unsafe to vaccinate ill and/or malnourished children
8. OPV still knowingly contaminated with cancer causing SV40 virus
9. Complete disregard for children

See: Africa: drugs, malnutrion, clean water, sanitation quotes Africa AZT Viramune (nevirapine) [Jan 2007] The WHO's Blueprint for Genocide Anthony Brink Pluserix (MMR)

And then of course, as you well know, we may suspect that there are other reasons that could be political or genocidal because the product is administered to large amounts of older people and as you well know in nursing homes where they receive flu vaccines there are many, many cases of flu shortly after the vaccination effort which indicates a total association and from a very crude point of view the perpetuation of life in older people particularly in nursing homes is not desirable to those that handle the funds. So of course we cannot prove this but it certainly presents a seductive hypothesis. Eva Snead, M.D.

"Pichichero has served as consultant to the World Health Organization, and his research has held considerable weight in the WHO decision to continue using thimerosal in vaccines administered in nations outside the United States."--- [Jan 2008] Babies excrete vaccine-mercury quicker than originally thought
Where starvation and cholera kill thousands of children each year, international agencies such as the GAVI Alliance, USAID and the WHO are busy spending millions on dubious research to emphasise the harm from a disease that local doctors hardly ever come across. All this so that vaccine manufacturers can fill their coffers. This situation can only be described as scandalous. [July 2007 Letter] Research on Hib vaccine 'dubious'

AIDS and other diseases will be the COVER STORY for the decimation. The real causes will be starvation, contaminated water (which has existed for a long time), toxic vaccines given to people who are already immune-suppressed, wars, and of course, stolen farmland. [2003] Depopulation and HIV by Jon Rappoport

"There is absolutely no doubt," Medavoy said recently, "that ample numbers of needles could have been supplied to Africa. The myth is that doctors over there are too stupid to want new needles, but of course that's not the case. So there has been a double-whammy. Toxic drugs and toxic vaccines, plus dirty needles. Now you are seeing the cherry on top of the cake. After decades of starvation and dirty water, and wars, and all that, you got essentially poison being delivered to people in the form of so-called medicines AND they also got whatever was on those re-used needles. The doctors and health workers there WERE blind to the fact that the drugs and vaccines were not necessary and were, in fact, toxic – they thought there was such a need, it was better to re-use needles if that was the only way to deliver the medicines." [2003] Depopulation and HIV by Jon Rappoport

"DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINATIONS. This is the standard deceptive way you are given the Establishment’s Biological Warfare infections.." Dr. William D. Kelly

"At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

So, more than that, vaccines are used to test biological weapons. (In my research) I found that vaccines are used to spread diseases. They are used for targeted genocides. An Interview With Guylaine Lanctot, M.D. By Kenneth & Dee Burke

The March 1999 "Vaccines" feature in Parenting magazine provided all propaganda one would expect from a subsidiary of Time, Inc. Time-Warner, Inc., the parent company, is a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Time's president, Richard D. Parsons, and the Editor-in-Chief of TIME, Norman Pearlstine, are longstanding CFR members. One CFR published policy objective is substantial worldwide depopulation including half of the current U.S. population being targeted. This population reduction program is largely funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and the Merck Fund, both financially and administratively linked to the Merck pharmaceutical company--the world's leading vaccine manufacturer. Parenting with Deadly Timely Propaganda --Dr. Len Horowitz

In 1999 I wrote a book, The River, which proposed the hypothesis that AIDS might be iatrogenic (caused by physicians), and that scientists might have unwittingly started the pandemic through an experimental oral polio vaccine (OPV) administered in central Africa in the 1950s. That book touched more buttons than I had anticipated, for it sparked a major cover-up among those who had been involved with making the vaccine, and among powerful interest groups within the medical community. The attempted whitewash persuaded me to continue my researches. I have now been exclusively researching AIDS for 20 years, and its origins for 16. And whereas I was 95% persuaded of the merits of the vaccine theory when The River was published in 1999, I am now (in 2006) 99.9% persuaded that this is how AIDS began.----Edward Hooper

Society is being weeded out right now, as minority species are being eliminated very specifically by biological germ warfare and other tactics meant to insure the elimination of those less genetically favourable...Our food is being tampered with, by the insertion of food additives and substances like aspartame. ....They view this as a massive genetic cleanup."--Thanks for the Memories: The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's mind control slave by Brice Taylor p281

"Deliberate attempts have been made to allow (Aboriginal) infants under my care to die. The real authorities don't want these infants to live. The real intention on the part of the authorities is genocide." Was the AIDS Virus tested on Expendable People By Harry V. Martin

I’ve talked to individuals who work in the pharmaceutical industry and they’ve told me that the most experimental and dangerous vaccines are always administered to the African American communities. There’s a story I’ve heard numerous times, of this Black doctor who was working in a department that handled vaccines, and he noticed that vaccines that were to be sent to the Black community had code numbers on them which were different from the numbers that were on the package being sent to the White community. He couldn’t understand why there was this difference. On one occasion, he accidentally mixed the two packages up. They found out what happened and immediately recalled the batches of vaccines. Now, why? What was in those vaccines that were supposed to go to the Black community that was different from the one going to the White community? I’ve heard that story many times, from several credible sources. An Interview with Curtis Cost By Susan Davis

Smoking guns:

OPV--meningitis or polio?

1. AIDS from vaccines:
See: Hepatitis B vaccine & AIDS
See: Polio vaccines & AIDS

2. Oral polio vaccine contra-indicated for immune deficient or HIV people according to CDC and package inserts:

"OPV must never be given to patients who are immunodeficient including persons known to be HIV infected."---POLIOVIRUS VACCINE LIVE ORAL TRIVALENT Connaught (package Insert)

"When I looked at the contra-indications it stated that inactivated polio vaccine and not oral polio vaccine should be used in situations where families had HIV - where there was a history of HIV in the family. And when I got this information I was really shocked because since 1984 Uganda has had a very difficult HIV and AIDS problem. In fact it says that if a child is inadvertently given the oral polio vaccine, that that child should be quarantined for four to seven weeks because oral polio vaccine is "live" and they keep shedding it between that period, and they could contaminate other people........It (CDC) says that persons who have congenitally acquired immune deficiency disease -e.g. combined immune deficiency, blah, blah - should not be given oral polio vaccine because of their substantially increased risk for vaccine associated disease. Now, they continue: they say "inactivated polio vaccine and not oral polio vaccine should be used to vaccinate immunodeficient persons and their household contacts." .....I rang the Centers for Disease Control and they have a line of experts that you can ask different questions. And I said 'I am living in America and I want to go to Uganda, and my children have not received oral polio vaccination. And they said 'No, they can't receive oral polio vaccination in this country.' I said 'Why not ?' and they said 'Well, you can get polio from oral polio vaccination.' ......So I said 'What if I have a history of HIV and I receive oral polio ?' They said 'That would be really pretty dangerous. It could be a death sentence.' Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

See: Kihura Nkuba

3. Polio vaccination a killer:
"I was told by this preacher that when the government introduced the National Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children after vaccination started dying. The preacher told me that they had so much death that his cassock, that he wears to go and conduct the burial ceremony, got old. He said "I buried the children and my cassock got old." In the same room there was one mother who had four children, and she hid one and took three other children for vaccination, and three children died and that one survived. Now when I went to do my presentation and I asked most of the people who were there - about two, three thousand people - each person had the same story. .........At the main hospital in Mbarara during that month of 1977 more than 600 children had died following polio vaccination. 600 children ! So even some of the timid medical practitioners who were initially afraid to come out, started coming out giving information and saying 'Oh, we knew this oral polio vaccine was trouble because as soon as the child receives it, they get a temper- ature and their health goes downhill and there is nothing that you could do.' "----Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

4. Money spent on vaccines when clean water and other diseases mostly ignored (45% of UNESCO funds is spent on vaccines):
NB: About 1.2 billion people still have no access to safe drinking water, and 2.4 billion do not have adequate sanitation services. Some 2 million children die every year from water-related diseases. (Ref)

In Africa polio does not kill anybody and they say it's very rare to catch. It's really very rare to get paralytic polio. They say it's in very rare circumstances, so what is it that is killing people in Africa ? Malaria. Every five seconds a child is dying of malaria in Africa. Now to get the dose of life-saving anti-malaria is about $5 but there is no government to give anti-malaria. When somebody gets malaria, if they have no money they even die. So the question I was asking and many people were asking was 'If you really want to help children, why begin with a disease that they don't have ? (applause) Why not look for something that is killing them and save them from what is killing them ?' And then (inaudible) ............. 'you know what, I like you very much. I save your children from this killer disease. Now there are no other diseases apart from this rare polio, so let's go and fight that as well.' But you don't begin with the rarest disease and spend all the government's meagre resources fighting polio, which is not a threat to most people, and then ignore something that is killing them in large numbers like malaria, like AIDS, like cholera, issues to do with sanitation, stunted growth - all the main things that matter to people the government was not fighting. Ugandan Kids Die By 1,000s ---A Transcript of a talk given by Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002) [emphasis added]

"The forcing of them to take a vaccine against a disease they know to be harmless and which they know how to cure in its harmful state was seen as government hell bent on killing its own population for the benefit of commanding whiteworld.....Uganda spent nine million of its meager resources marketing this European product (the money spent would have build 120,000 protected water springs giving 30% of the country access to clean water, it would have built ten ultra modern research centers looking at, for example, pests that are threatening the banana crop, but government chose European impose priorities." "--Kihura Nkuba 2003

“350 million Africans get malaria each year but do not appear to have the right to anti-malarial treatment. 2 million get TB annually yet AIDS spending is 90 times higher than TB spending and there is little left over for treating pneumonias, cancers, parasitics, bacterials or diabetes. What scientific or political justification could there be for this?”
BMJ Rapid Response, 21 December 2003— Dr. John P. Heptonstall, MD, D.Ac., Director, Morley Acupuncture Clinic and Complementary Therapy Centre, Leeds, UK

"The army and the police move house to house looking for children to vaccinate. At the same time, things that kill children like malaria, cholera, issues of stunted growth, sanitation, are completely untackled."--- Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

Around 1.5 million third world babies die every year due to dirty water used to make baby milk http://www.whale.to/w/baby_milk2.html

[2005] In Sub-Saharan African about 60 percent of the population lives and dies without safe drinking water, adequate food or basic sanitation. .....The report describes “heaps of unclaimed garbage” among the crowded houses in the flood zones and “countless pools of water [that] provide a breeding ground for mosquitoes and create a dirty environment that favors cholera.”
“[L]atrines are built above water streams. During rains the area residents usually open a hole to release feces from the latrines. The rain then washes away the feces to streams, from where the [area residents] fetch water. However, not many people have access to toilet facilities. Some defecate in polythene bags, which they throw into the stream.” They call these, “flying toilets.’’
The state-run Ugandan National Water and Sewerage Corporation states that currently 55% of Kampala is provided with treated water, and only 8% with sewage reclamation.
Most rural villages are without any sanitary water source. People wash clothes, bathe and dump untreated waste up and downstream from where water is drawn. Watering holes are shared with animal populations, which drink, bathe, urinate and defecate at the water source. Unmanaged human waste pollutes water with infectious and often deadly bacteria. Stagnant water breeds mosquitoes, which bring malaria. Infectious diarrhea, dysentery, cholera, TB, malaria and famine are the top killers in Africa. But in 1985, they became AIDS.
The public service announcements that run on VH1 and MTV, informing us of the millions of infected, always fail to mention this. I don’t know what we’re supposed to do with the information that 40 million people are dying and nothing can be done. I wonder why we wouldn’t be interested in building wells and providing clean water and sewage systems for Africans. Given our great concern, it would seem foolish not to immediately begin the “clean water for Africa” campaign. But I’ve never heard such a thing mentioned.
The UN recommendations for Africa actually demand the opposite –“billions of dollars” taken out of “social funds, education and health projects, infrastructure [and] rural development” and “redirected” into sex education (UNAIDS, 1999). No clean water, but plenty of condoms.----The Hidden Face of HIV – Part 1 By Liam Scheff

See: [2002 Bangladesh] Basic Sanitation
See: Sanitation and disease quotes
See: Sanitation vs. Vaccination

5. Hyping of disease threat to sell vaccine:
"According to government, measles was a threat to national interest, claiming more than 40,000 lives every year (a statistic which is laughable since most people who get measles stay at home and treat it and the majority of sick people go to private clinics that do not keep records this figure was of course trumped up). This of course is a questionable statistic since the majority of deaths in Uganda are not registered and few parents remember any measles death. No point in registering a person once he has died. Forty thousand people are far much less than those killed in Uganda annually due to the civil war, dwarfs the figure for malaria, which kills a child every five second and for which governments is happy to ignore.......The forcing of them to take a vaccine against a disease they know to be harmless and which they know how to cure in its harmful state was seen as government hell bent on killing its own population for the benefit of commanding whiteworld. All village people know that once you have recovered from measles you will never catch it again, but here they were telling people to vaccinate even those who have recovered from measles. "--Kihura Nkuba 2003

"And according to the information I had, there was really no polio in Uganda. There had been no polio. I grew up to be twenty five. I didn't see anybody with polio. I started seeing polio when I went to the cities where polio vaccination had taken place. ........Other people started throwing their own questions: In Africa polio does not kill anybody and they say it's very rare to catch. It's really very rare to get paralytic polio. They say it's in very rare circumstances, so what is it that is killing people in Africa ? Malaria. Every five seconds a child is dying of malaria in Africa. Now to get the dose of life-saving anti-malaria is about $5 but there is no government to give anti-malaria. When somebody gets malaria, if they have no money they even die. So the question I was asking and many people were asking was 'If you really want to help children, why begin with a disease that they don't have ? (applause) Why not look for something that is killing them and save them from what is killing them ?' ..........
But you don't begin with the rarest disease and spend all the government's meagre resources fighting polio, which is not a threat to most people, and then ignore something that is killing them in large numbers like malaria, like AIDS, like cholera, issues to do with sanitation, stunted growth - all the main things that matter to people the government was not fighting .......And then I started asking myself - humanity has lived in Africa for 5.5 million years from the stage of Australopithecines to Homo sapiens. Polio vaccination in Uganda started in 1963. So if we were all to die of polio like the Minister of Health was telling us, we would have died by 1963 and it would have been 'case closed'. Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)

See: Fearmongering

6. Dirty needles still in use 40 years after invention of disposable ones (impossible to completely sterilise re-usable needles) [See: Dirty needles]
"Get the picture? A moron whose brain has been lifted right out of his head could piece this whole depopulation operation together. Since 1960, there have been more plastic syringes available than anyone could need. And yet, for the decades since then, WHO has done NOTHING to stop the spread of vicious diseases that result from the mass re-use of dirty needles. "--Jon rappoport

While some parents have complained that the reaction was due to the repeated use of one syringe for multiple vaccinations, health officials have denied it. [Media Sept 2004] India News: 79 schoolchildren ill after vaccinations

[Dec 2001] Over One Million Die Every Year World Wide By Injections

[1998] DEADLY NEEDLES Fast Track to Global Disaster

"As far as I know disposable needles are still being used in Africa. If I did that here I would immediately be deregistered and probably goaled. In Sept 1993 I purchased a copy of the special edition of Scientific American dedicated to immunology...(it shows) a Nigerian infant being vaccinated. Unfortunately the person doing the vaccinating was using a nondisposable needle!" --Dr Kalokerinos (Medical Pioneer p. 294. 2000).

See: Smallpox vaccine "lymph" and disease spread

7. Unsafe to vaccinate ill and/or malnourished children:
" My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine Newsletter June 1995)

"It was similar with the measles vaccination. They went through Africa, South America and elsewhere, and vaccinated sick and starving children...They thought they were wiping out measles, but most of those susceptible to measles died from some other disease that they developed as a result of being vaccinated. The vaccination reduced their immune levels and acted like an infection. Many got septicaemia, gastro-enteritis, etcetera, or made their nutritional status worse and they died from malnutrition. So there were very few susceptible infants left alive to get measles. It's one way to get good statistics, kill all those that are susceptible, which is what they literally did." --Dr Kalokerinos, M.D.

"We know the cause of SIDS. We can and have prevented them. It's all done with a compound called ascorbate. Not to use it means deaths will continue. There is no other answer. There never will be. For our findings are based on scientific facts. Not medical opinion."---Dr Kalokerinos

"But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

See: Nutrition & infection quotes

8. OPV still knowingly contaminated with cancer causing SV40 virus:
"Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio vaccine has always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which has been linked by the FDA and other organisations with cancers such as mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since 1963, we have been assured that polio vaccines have not contained this deadly contaminant. Stanley Kops shows that not only is this not the case, but that the vaccine regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known all along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W. Dorey

See: SV40 Contaminants

9. Complete disregard for children:
"Using kids as guinea pigs in potentially harmful vaccine experiments is every parents' worst nightmare. This actually happened in 1989-1991 when Kaiser Permanente of Southern California and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) jointly conducted a measles vaccine experiment. Without proper parental disclosure, the Yugoslavian-made "high titre" Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine was tested on 1,500 poor, primarily black and Latino, inner city children in Los Angeles. Highly recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), the high-potency experimental vaccine was previously injected into infants in Mexico, Haiti, and Africa. It was discontinued in these countries when it was discovered that the children were dying in large numbers."--Dr Alan Cantwell MD

CDC Genocidal Measles Vaccine Experiments on Minority Children Turn Deadly
In an experiment to find out of they could give high-potency Edmonston Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine to babies as young as four months old [completing disregarding developmental neurology and lack of myelinization in the nervous system of babies] in order to overwhelm their natural maternal antibodies and replace them with vaccine-induced antibodies, medical "researchers" at the CDC and Johns Hopkins University injected thousands of babies in the Third World with the experimental vaccine that reportedly caused chronic immune suppression and the deaths of an unknown number of babies. Also, in the United States, with the help of Kaiser Permanente, more than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in inner city Los Angeles were "enrolled" in the experiment starting in June 1990. [ During the administration of president and ex-CIA director George Bush.] The study was halted in October 1991, after more than one year of genocidal activity, after repeated reports from vaccine trial sites in Africa that girl babies were dying in higher than expected numbers six months to three years after injection. [ A less-than-admirable population control effort.]
http://www.cco.net/~trufax/vaccine/0696.html

"From 1989 to 1991, Kaiser Permanent along with the L.A. County Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), injected over 700 "mostly minority" babies with unlicensed experimental vaccines with fraudulently-obtained consent from the parents. One of the vaccines used, Edmonston-Zagreb high-titer, had already obtained a notorious reputation overseas for killing almost one out of every 13 babies in closely controlled studies in the Third World. In particular, use of the vaccine had been closely associated with an increased death rate among infants in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Haiti before their second birthday. At least one baby in the L.A. County experiment died within this same two year window. When the final story is told, this will likely be one of the most scandalous affairs in the history of human experimentation to rival or exceed that of the German Nazis, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or the DOE radiation exposure experiments."---Keidi Obi Awadu (Outrage, The Conscious Rasta Report, Aug 1996) http://www.7mac.com/catalog/reports2.htm

Imminent anthropological scandal
Scientist 'killed Amazon indians to test race theory'
Dr. Samuel L. Katz, Edmonston B vaccine and Ethics Scandal over experiment on Isolated Indians

Edmonston measles vaccines

"In 1995, a Catholic human rights organization called Human Life International accused the WHO of promoting a Canadian-made tetanus vaccine laced with a pregancy hormone called human choriogonadotropic hormone (HCG). Suspicions were aroused when the tetanus vaccine was prescribed in the unusual dose of five multiple injections over a three month period, and recommended only to women of reproductive age. When an unusual number of women experienced vaginal bleeding and miscarriages after the shots, a hormone additive was uncovered as the cause.
Apparently the WHO has been developing and testing anti-fertility vaccines for over two decades. Women receiving the laced tetanus shot not only developed antibodies to tetanus, but they also developed dangerous antibodies to the pregnancy hormone as well. Without this HCG hormone the growth of the fetus is impaired. Consequently, the laced vaccine served as a covert contraceptive device. Commissioned to analyze the vaccine, the Philippines Medical Association found that 20 percent of the WHO tetanus vaccines were contaminated with the hormone. Not surprisingly, the WHO has denied all accusations as "completely false and without basis," and the major media have never reported on the controversy. For futher details on this issue, consult the Human Life International website (www.hli.org)."--- Dr Alan Cantwell MD

"But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

Nutrition:
"1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occured within poverty-striken black populations."---A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

AIDS created and spread through vaccines:
"In laboratories throughout the United States and in a certain number in Canada including at the University of Alberta. the US Government provided the leadership for the development of AIDS for the purpose of population control. After the scientists had perfected it, the government sent medical teams from the Centers for Disease Control-under the direction of Dr Donald A. Henderson, their investigator into the 1957 chronic fatigue epidemic in Punta Gorda—during 1969 to 1971 to Africa and some countries such as India, Nepal and Pakistan where they thought the population was becoming too large.13 They gave them all a free vaccination against smallpox; but five years after receiving this vaccination, 60% of those inoculated were suffering from AIDS. They tried to blame it on a monkey, which is nonsense."--Donald W. Scott MA, MSc.

"Vaccination enables the selection of populations to be decimated. It facilitates targeted genocide. It permits one to kill people of a certain race, a certain group, a certain country. And to leave others untouched. In the name of health and well-being, of course."--Dr Lanctot MD

"To determine the effect of different amounts of the vaccines, researchers at the hospital inoculated newborns from mostly lower-income black families with doses ranging up to more than 100 times the dose recommended for adults."--Media

"At a conference in Christchurch, New Zealand, Dr. William Jordon, director of Infectious Diseases, stated, that virtually all field trials of new vaccines in the United States are done amongst indigenous tribes in Alaska and various other parts of the country."---Harry V. Martin Was the AIDS Virus tested on Expendable People By Harry V. Martin

"Deliberate attempts have been made to allow (Aboriginal) infants under my care to die. The real authorities don't want these infants to live. The real intention on the part of the authorities is genocide."--Dr Kalokerinos MD Was the AIDS Virus tested on Expendable People By Harry V. Martin

I learned about - for example - the Marburg virus which appeared in Germany in 1967 [unintelligible] from a [unintelligible] laboratory that they were developing oral polio vaccine, and actually the monkeys had come from Uganda. So the monkey viruses had jumped from - had been - some of the viruses that lie dormant in some of these species for a long time - if you take these viruses and put them in the human body, they could do anything. And one of the things they did was to give Marburg, which is a cousin to ebola. In fact, after reading that information I predicted [what year ? N.S.] that there would be ebola in Uganda because of these vaccinations, and there WAS ebola in Uganda a year after ! So they started saying I was a prophet !

But the government was ready for them - not really the government - the minister of health, the World Health Organization and the UNICEF. They mobilized the army, and the police and moved from house to house. They had asked the local authorities to do a list of people who had children, so they moved from house to house grabbing children at gunpoint and vaccinating them.

[Home]

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #56
jesuitsdidit

http://www.whale.to/b/indonesian_genocide.html

this is just one of the links from http://www.whale.to/b/genocide_h.html

Indonesian genocides

[back] Genocide

"Suharto was given a green light by the United States to do what we did [in East Timor]. We sent the Indonesian generals everything they needed to fight a major war against somebody who doesn't have any guns ... "----CIA desk officer in Jakarta, Indonesia in 1975

[Book excerpts] Secret Third World Wars by John Stockwell

[1998] Pol Pot's Death In The Propaganda System by Edward S. Herman
East Timor (1975)
[2008] Suharto, the Model Killer, and His Friends in High Places by John Pilger

The Santa Cruz Massacre November 12, 1991
[2006] East Timor: the coup the world missed by John Pilger

[2006] A Worse Slaughter by John Pilger

[DVD] 'Death of a Nation: The Timor Conspiracy' A Documentary Film By John Pilger

[DVD] Fool Me Twice - Official Release (2002 Bali bombings/East Timor Documentary)

[2001] The Case Against Henry Kissinger. The making of a war criminal by Christopher Hitchens

"Ford and Kissinger Gave Green Light to Indonesia's Invasion of East Timor in 1975 ...that has left perhaps 200,000 dead" , National Security Archive, 12 December 2001.

Overthrow of Sukarno (1965)

"Simply put, this is a classic case of genocide that was engineered by the CIA and cited as a model to be copied elsewhere"----Secret Third World Wars by John Stockwell

[2006] The 1965 CIA massacre in Indonesia By Mario E. Santos
[1976] Indonesia 1958: Nixon, the CIA, and the Secret War By L. Fletcher Prouty

External
East Timor Action Network

See: Smallpox Vaccination in the Phillipines 1905-1920 Argentina's 'dirty war' Cambodian Palestinian

Quotes 1965 coup
The media downplay stories of momentous magnitude. In 1965 the Indonesian military — advised, equipped, trained, and financed by the U.S. military and the CIA — overthrew President Achmed Sukarno and eradicated the Indonesian Communist Party and its allies, killing half a million people (some estimates are as high as a million) in what was the greatest act of political mass murder since the Nazi Holocaust. The generals also destroyed hundreds of clinics, libraries, schools, and community centers that had been established by the Communists. Here was a sensational story if ever there was one, but it took three months before it received passing mention in Time magazine and yet another month before it was reported in the New York Times (April 5, 1966), accompanied by an editorial that actually praised the Indonesian military for “rightly playing its part with utmost caution.” [2001] Monopoly Media Manipulation by Dr. Michael Parenti

Quite clearly, an Indonesian invasion that began a few hours after Kissinger had left the tarmac at Jakarta airport must have been planned and readied several days before he arrived. Such plans would have been known by any embassy military attaché and certainly by any visiting secretary of state. We have, in fact, the word of C. Philip Liechty, a former CIA operations officer in Indonesia, that:
"Suharto was given the green light to do what he did. There was discussion in the embassy and in traffic with the State Department about the problems that would be created for us if the public and Congress became aware of the level and type of military assistance that was going to Indonesia at that time. . .. Without continued heavy U.S. logistical military support the Indonesians might not have been able to pull it off."
The desire to appear to have been uninvolved may-if we are charitable arise in part from the fact that even Indonesia's foreign minister, Adam Malik, conceded in public a death toll of between 50,000 and 80,000 Timorese civilians in the first eighteen months of Indonesia's war of subjugation: in other words, on Kissinger's watch, and inflicted with weapons that he bent American laws to furnish to the killers. Now that a form of democracy has returned to Indonesia, which in its first post-dictatorial act renounced the annexation of East Timor and-after a bloody last pogrom by its auxiliaries -withdrew from the territory, we may be able to learn more exactly the extent of the quasi-genocide.
.........On November 9, 1979, lack Anderson's syndicated column published an interview with ex-President Ford on East Timor along with a number of classified U.S. intelligence documents relating to the 1975 aggression. One of the latter papers describes how Indonesia's generals were pressing Suharto "to authorize direct military intervention," while another informs Ford and Kissinger that Suharto would raise the East Timor issue at their December 1975 meeting and would "try and elicit a sympathetic attitude." The relatively guileless Ford was happy to tell Anderson that the American national interest "had to be on the side of Indonesia." He may or may not have been aware that he was thereby giving the lie to everything ever said by Kissinger on the subject. [2001] The Case Against Henry Kissinger. The making of a war criminal by Christopher Hitchens

There are some who might call the 1965 uprising a success. At least the rebels were not driven into the sea. However, for the United States it was a fantastically costly endeavor. The rebellion ended in the most massive and ruthless bloodbath since World War II. While the headlines in the United States dealt with the slaughter in Vietnam, the press of the rest of the world heaped blame on the United States for the barbaric massacre in Indonesia. The victorious new government of General Suharto proceeded to assassinate nearly one million people. Indonesia 1958: Nixon, the CIA, and the Secret War By L. Fletcher Prouty

U.S. imperialism, working through its puppets Nasution and Suharto and other instrumentalities of the CIA, instigated a terrible bloodbath in Indonesia that ultimately claimed from 1.5 million to as many as 3 million lives. [2006] The 1965 CIA massacre in Indonesia By Mario E. Santos

The Indonesian covert action of 1965, reported by Ralph McGehee, who was in that area division, and had documents on his desk, in his custody about that operation. He said that one of the documents concluded that this was a model operation that should be copied elsewhere in the world. Not only did it eliminate the effective communist party (Indonesian communist party), it also eliminated the entire segment of the population that tended to support the communist party - the ethnic Chinese, Indonesian Chinese. And the CIA's report put the number of dead at 800,000 killed. And that was one covert action. We're talking about 1 to 3 million people killed in these things. [1987 Lecture] THE SECRET WARS OF THE CIA: by John Stockwell

... in 1965 the CIA organized an operation to discredit the Communist party in Indonesia. Their strategy was to make the party appear to be secretly planning a violent takeover of Indonesian society. The truth was that the Indonesian Communist Party was doing quite well to obtain representation in the Indonesian government through the democratic process. That was what made it so threatening to the United States. They simply could not have an example of legitimate and successful participation by the Communists in the democratic process.
The techniques of the Indonesian destabilization were classic: CIA agents planted caches of arms that would then be "found" by Indonesian police under the watchful eye of the alerted media. Along with the arms would be all kinds of forged documents proving that the Communists were fomenting a violent uprising. Propaganda agents planted stories in the media, inflaming the mistrust of the Communists. Others gave speeches. The situation heated up until some generals in the Indonesian army were killed, and the boil of tension burst. The Indonesian army went after the Communists and the people they felt traditionally supported the Communists. The result was a bloodbath that the New York Times described in terms half a million to a million and a half dead. The Australian secret service, closer to Indonesia, put the figure at closer to two million-the rivers were clogged with the bodies of the dead.
In the summer of 1990, the U.S. State Department acknowledged that it had indeed delivered lists of names, of people who were subsequently killed, to the Indonesian government.
The CIA's own internal reporting estimated that 800,000 people had been killed. The organization published a cover story through the Library of Congress that the Communist Party had supported a classic insurrection, which the army had put down. However, internal CIA reports cited the operation as a classic success in which they had targeted the world's thirdlargest Communist Party and aided the Indonesian army by providing thousands of names of suspected individuals and completely eliminated from the face of the earth not only the party, but the ethnic Chinese in Indonesia who tended to support the Communists. Simply put, this is a classic case of genocide that was engineered by the CIA and cited as a model to be copied elsewhere....Secret Third World Wars

Quotes East Timor
On December 7, 1975 Indonesia secretly - but with the complicity of the Western powers including the US, the UK, and Australia - invaded the small nation of East Timor. Two Australian television crews attempting to document the invasion were murdered. In 1993, with the Indonesian army still occupying the country, John Pilger and his crew including director David Munro, slipped into East Timor and made this film. In the intervening 18 years, an estimated 200,000 East Timorese - 1/3 of the population - had been slaughtered by the Indonesian military. The C.I.A. has described it as one of the worst mass-murders of the 20th century.
Nixon had called Indonesia the "greatest prize in southeast Asia" because of its oil reserves and other natural resources. Even though Indonesia had no historic or legal claim to East Timor, it was convenient for diplomats to declare that East Timor, just gaining its independence from Portugal, would not be a viable state.
However the lie was given to this argument when Australia and Indonesia signed the Timor Gap Oil Treaty and carved up the huge oil and gas reserves in the seabed off East Timor.
None of the politicians from that period - President Ford, Henry Kissinger, Daniel Moynihan, Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Gough Whitlam - has clean hands. The Indonesian military used US and British planes to bombard the island, while the defense ministers proclaimed ignorance.
As Pilger gets an Austrlian diplomat to admit, East Timor was considered "expendable." But no one watching the massacre in the Dili cemetery can excuse the geopolitical machinations that led to this genocide. [DVD] 'Death of a Nation: The Timor Conspiracy' A Documentary Film By John Pilger

When the Indonesians landed in Dili in December 1975, they began a campaign of genocide which has been compared in its savagery to Pol Pot's takeover of Cambodia.
Hundreds of people were gunned down in the streets, in schools, homes, hospitals. Live grenades were thrown into houses and women and children were raped in front of their families.
As in Cambodia, the first to die were the educated - public officials, teachers, students and nurses.
One eyewitness reported the words of an Indonesian officer. When asked to justify the slaughter, he said: "When you clean the fields, don't you kill all the snakes, both large and small?"
In 1981, in an attempt to flush out Fretilin guerrilla fighters, the Indonesian army subjected the East Timorese population to a forced march across the island.
Thousands of civilians including the elderly, women and children were beaten, raped and murdered. This atrocity was dubbed the 'Fence of Legs.'
In the summer of 1983, Indonesian forces in East Timor overan the small town of Curaras and massacred between 300 and 400 civilians, wiping the town off the face of the earth.
Meticulous church records account for almost 300 of the victims.
After reports of East Timorese women being forcibly given the birth control drug Depoprovera in an attempt to 'depopulate' East Timor of its native population, John Pilger sent a British doctor to investigate.
He found that up to 500 women were herded into one clinic to be given the drug without any explanation.
Shortly after, General Suharto was awarded a UN prize for his 'support' of family planning along with a cheque for 12,000 dollars.---- John Pilger

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 23-07-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 23-07-2009, 08:23 PM   #57
jesuitsdidit

"Zbigniew Brezinski (sic), who replaced Dr. Kissinger in the Carter administration, secretly advanced National Security Memo #46 to cabinet chiefs only, this document authorized the FBI and CIA to initiate genocidal policies," Dr. Horowitz writes.

He said that Dr. Kissinger's security policy specifically stated the need to dramatically reduce African populations, and Mr. Brzezinski's memo explained that Black nationalism "posed" economic and security threats to America.[36]

36 # ^ "Activists charge pharmaceutical cartel with being a tool for genocide", The Final Call, Jan 20, 2004
Old 24-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #58
lozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda - 1:31:16 - Aug 15, 2006
www.robodoonproductions.com - www.radioliberty.com

(256 Ratings) Rate:

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”; f...all » David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well its connections to “National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control. Showing its shocking connections to today’s G.A.V.I. Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor? This is an upsetting video, so brace yourself.«

a Video lecture by David Ayoub, MD (1 hr 31 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...d+Ayoub%2C+M.D.

enterhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&q=Dr.+David+Ayoub%2C+M.D.

nve

ps remember mercury is not nec the most dangerous ingredient in vaccines
eg squalene and other adjuvants which r potentially far more serious..
see my previous threads/posts regarding dr carley etc - 1 month ago
Thank you so much for this information! I've just posted the video on facebook
Old 25-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #59
jesuitsdidit

as i've said before

if i ever get banned from here

just google

jesuitsdidit

and you will find me..