Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
zander

Thumbs down 'Everyone will get vaccine'... Alarm bells anyone?

Quote:
Everyone will get vaccine against swine flu

The NHS is preparing to vaccinate the entire population against swine flu after the disease claimed the life of its first healthy British patient.

A new vaccine is expected to arrive in Britain in the next few weeks and could be fast-tracked through regulatory approval in five days.

As many as 20m people could be inoculated this year. Ministers have secured up to 90m doses, and the rest of the population is likely to be offered vaccinations next year.

A man from Essex was confirmed on Friday as the first person without underlying health problems to have died from the virus. The health department said most people with the virus had only mild symptoms.

Peter Holden, the British Medical Association’s lead negotiator on swine flu, said GPs’ surgeries were ready for one of the biggest vaccination campaigns in almost 50 years.

“If this virus does [mutate], it can get a lot more nasty, and the idea is to give people immunity. But the sheer logistics of dealing with 60m people can’t be underestimated,” he said.

The health department said a vaccination programme would be drawn up based on expert advice.

"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power,
The world will know peace"
-Jimmy Hendrix-
zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:51 AM   #2
bendoon

Do you have a link ?
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #3
zander

Sorry about that, here you go:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6689955.ece

-Jimmy Hendrix-
Old 12-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #4
unusual_suspect
Inactive

“If this virus does [mutate], it can get a lot more nasty, and the idea is to give people immunity. But the sheer logistics of dealing with 60m people can’t be underestimated,” he said.

This suggests that like everything else the NHS offers, the vaccination programme will be a complete shambles, it will be easy to avoid vaccination if that's what you want.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:06 AM   #5
bulgariaole

They cant force vaccinate everybody, they can lie to us and make us want it, but they cant force it.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #6
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgariaole View Post
They cant force vaccinate everybody, they can lie to us and make us want it, but they cant force it.
Seroiusly, I keep telling people not to worry. It's difficult enough to get a normal doctors appointment in the UK, what makes people think that getting your swine flu jab is going to be any easier?
Old 12-07-2009, 03:11 AM   #7
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post

This suggests that like everything else the NHS offers, the vaccination programme will be a complete shambles, it will be easy to avoid vaccination if that's what you want.
If the virus mutates then the vaccine will not work anyway.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:23 AM   #8
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
If the virus mutates then the vaccine will not work anyway.

Honeslty, I'm beyond caring, I mean, how much longer can they milk this shite
Old 12-07-2009, 03:30 AM   #9
zander

I cant see how they can justify such a far reaching vaccination drive. It will cost a fortune to organise and implement the logistics of it.

But it get’s me thinking, it would be a hell of a way to get a chip into every citizen.

Nobody is saying what will be on the cards for anyone who does not get a vaccine? Will they or there children be ostracized from the community, work or schools? How will they know if you have been vaccinated or not?

Something about this stinks big style in my book.

This has got nothing to do with a flu virus and everything to do with what will be in the vaccine. In my opinion anyway?

-Jimmy Hendrix-
Old 12-07-2009, 03:35 AM   #10
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander View Post
I cant see how they can justify such a far reaching vaccination drive. It will cost a fortune to organise and implement the logistics of it.

But it get’s me thinking, it would be a hell of a way to get a chip into every citizen.

Nobody is saying what will be on the cards for anyone who does not get a vaccine? Will they or there children be ostracized from the community, work or schools? How will they know if you have been vaccinated or not?

Something about this stinks big style in my book.

This has got nothing to do with a flu virus and everything to do with what will be in the vaccine. In my opinion anyway?

Idk, on one hand I find it hard to belive that the NHS is capable of that level of orgaisation - do you seriously think it is?
Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 AM   #11
zander

Quote:
Idk, on one hand I find it hard to belive that the NHS is capable of that level of orgaisation - do you seriously think it is?
I have no doubts that you are right unusual_suspect I don’t think the NHS will be capable of completing such a task completely and accurately, but something really smells bad to me about the whole thing and it did from the beginning.

So many people will buy into this shit without giving it a second thought because of the media circus that has surrounded the story from the beginning.

-Jimmy Hendrix-
Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 AM   #12
steppewar
Eternal Member

Default Plan to vaccinate whole UK for flu

Health chiefs are preparing to vaccinate the entire population against swine flu.

In what would be the biggest vaccination programme of the last 50 years, experts are already drawing up a priority list of patients to be given immunity before the bug becomes more virulent.

It comes after the first British patient without underlying health problems died from the disease, taking the number of swine flu-linked deaths in the UK to 15.

Peter Holden, the British Medical Association's lead negotiator on swine flu, told The Sunday Times: "The high risk groups will be done at GPs' surgeries.

"People are still making decisions over this, but we want to get cracking before we get a second wave, which is traditionally far more virulent."

He added: "If the virus does (mutate), it can get a lot more nasty, and the idea is to give people immunity. But the sheer logistics of dealing with 60 million people can't be underestimated."

The latest swine flu-linked death happened at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, NHS East of England.

Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson warned on Saturday that other healthy people were at risk of dying from the disease.

He said: "As with all flu-like viruses, some people are at higher risk than others. Unfortunately, people who are otherwise healthy could also become seriously ill or, sadly, die."

But Sir Liam added: "Fortunately, this particular new virus isn't nearly as severe as it could have been. If it had, for example, come out of the bird flu variant it would have been producing much higher levels of mortality."

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #13
kde_
Inactive

"A new vaccine is expected to arrive in Britain in the next few weeks and could be fast-tracked through regulatory approval in five days".

Five days is that time to do all the needed checks?
kde_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #14
nambo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kde_ View Post
"A new vaccine is expected to arrive in Britain in the next few weeks and could be fast-tracked through regulatory approval in five days".

Five days is that time to do all the needed checks?
And guess who wil be making it!

A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.

Baxter confirmed over the weekend that it is working with the World Health Organization on a potential vaccine to curb the deadly swine flu virus that is blamed for scores of deaths in Mexico and has emerged as a threat in the U.S., reports the Chicago Tribune.

Baxter has previously worked with governments all over the globe to develop and produce vaccines to protect against infectious disease or potential threats from bioterrorism. After 9/11 Baxter helped supply stockpiles of a smallpox vaccine and in 2003 the company was contracted to develop a vaccine to combat the SARS virus. In 2006 the UK Government announced plans designed to inoculate every person in the country with Baxter's vaccines in the event of a flu pandemic.

However, Baxter has a very recent and most disturbing connection to flu vaccines.

As reported by multiple sources last month, including the Times of India, vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus were distributed to 18 countries last December by a lab at an Austrian branch of Baxter.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now I like putting jigsaw puzzles together, in this case, the widly exagerated dangers of Swine flu, with the suspitious deaths of 40 micro-biologists, with the stated beliefs of the elite that the human population needs to be culled by 95% , with the millions of FEMA coffins.

No vacinne for me please.
nambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #15
kde_
Inactive

Bird flu Baxter no thanks I'll be passing. Maybe they will start with the kids in the schools a little like the resent torchwood program.
kde_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #16
frase

I hope you guys are all wrong about this I really do.....
Then maybe I can start sleeping at night...
Just waiting for the TV footage of Obama taking his "vaccine" showing everyone else the way to go........
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 AM   #17
pri01

I have maintained that it would not be necessary to enforce vaccinations on the general population. They will be clambering over each other to be first in line with their sleeves rolled up to demand their shot. Those with money will pay whatever they charge privately, to get theirs before you. That is why they are creating the fearmongering now. People fall for it and in the past I have to say I would have too.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #18
beldazar

Quote:
Seroiusly, I keep telling people not to worry. It's difficult enough to get a normal doctors appointment in the UK, what makes people think that getting your swine flu jab is going to be any easier?
Oh they will do their best to sort it out, Im sure! Schools will do all the children!

Its gonna be very interesting, it does seem to me that there are an awful lot of people against this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:13 AM   #19
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Oh they will do their best to sort it out, Im sure! Schools will do all the children!

Its gonna be very interesting, it does seem to me that there are an awful lot of people against this...
Yes - both my kids (1 at junior & the other secondary) brought idedntical letters home on the same day a couple of weeks back, stating that they have plans in place for anything happening re swineflu. No details of the plans though, but plenty of distracting waffle, and web addresses for various sites on the subject (gov / Surestart), all of which adopted this same stance - loads of bollocks, and no proper details.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #20
size_of_light

We need to form a new religion that prohibits the puncturing of the skin.

You can't force a Muslim to eat pork, right?

What's the difference?

I suggest we call our new faith: Fuckyourvaccinism.

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-07-2009 at 08:24 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote