Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
cruise4

Default Our Journey & The Grand Deception

The entire video on You Tube is made up of 3 parts, part 1 and 2 have 6 clips, and part 3 has 10 clips, there are 22 in total.

Part 1 - All

Part 2: 1 of 6

Part 3 : 1 of 10

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
skunksmash

that was EPIC....... , this guy talks about most conspiracies...

pyramids

the Egyptians

mars

the moon

Nibiru

the Grey's

the Nordics

the reptilians

the insectoids

the annunaki

the galactic federation of light

Stargate's

Galaxy configuration

number relation

the 13 different density's of reality

DNA

the NWO

this all ties in with other information ive heard from others in the past 3 years...... & it seems to feel true to me.

its pretty out there stuff, but this is a MUST WATCH ppl....

thanks for posting.....

Last edited by skunksmash; 11-07-2009 at 10:32 AM.
skunksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
elirien

I totally agree. After watching this all made perfect sense although don't expect much applicable knowledge. I especially liked the part about having no choice in connection with the higher self's choices. Very interesting and informing.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
skunksmash

SK
Old 12-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #5
skunksmash

Exclamation

well........ im shocked that this has not fired off a debate, there isnt even the typical debunking crew jumping in..??, has no one found this a good watch..??

even if its complete bull, why has no one jumped in to say so...??

surly this never scared everyone b/c this world IS apparently going to end in a few years..?? lol... surly not

if true, this is probably the most profound information on this whole forum, & everyone has avoided it like the plague..??

why...??

SK

Last edited by skunksmash; 12-07-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
torz

I watched/listened to all of this about 10 times now, just to make sure I really understand what George is saying and I "GET IT"....

Although, it does make you feel kinda queasy when you do.....

It opens up a whole new ball game, if you have watched it you will understand what I am saying...
I feel this is THE most important piece of info to come out in ages...

Download it and save it NOW.
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
skunksmash

Quote:
Originally Posted by torz View Post
I watched/listened to all of this about 10 times now, just to make sure I really understand what George is saying and I "GET IT"....

Although, it does make you feel kinda queasy when you do.....

It opens up a whole new ball game, if you have watched it you will understand what I am saying...
I feel this is THE most important piece of info to come out in ages...

Download it and save it NOW.
Thankyou..... there is someone out there willing to watch it.

it is very complex in regards to what these evil entities have created below the 5th density.....GITS, they're need to play god is really taking the piss

& also our planet turning into a star (b/c the ultimate creator has now deemed ''it must end'') is a HUGE claim, & if chosen we will become ''Christ-like'', the first race of humans ever to reach this stage....ANYWHERE in the universe, that in itself should have fired everyone off...

this is MASSIVE!!, & if true about to be an amazing time for us....

SK

Last edited by skunksmash; 12-07-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #8
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
well........ im shocked that this has not fired off a debate, there isnt even the typical debunking crew jumping in..??, has no one found this a good watch..??

even if its complete bull, why has no one jumped in to say so...??

SK
There is a lot of viewing,and yes I found it a good watch.
Part 2, 6 of 6 has gotta be the big stinking turd in the punch bowl,no matter how open minded you are.
2 foot tall green men inhabit the moon, and when thy smile you can see about 15 teeth there smile is that broad.
Whats your take on this?
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
skunksmash

lol......yeah as i say, i not sure how believable it all is....but he believes & that was enough to keep me watching.

there is a few other unanswered questions in it.... like, if both our sun & our earth will eventually engulf each other..... what about mercury..??

& the moon needing to be reactivated so it can be moved to mars before the crust burns itself away.... its a little far fetched, not saying the moon's not hollow, or a base, just quite hard to grasp...

& the idea that climbing aboard these giant ships once Nibiru arrives would be yet another form of control & enslavement...?? i always said if they came down & gave me the chance to go with them, i'd have gone..... now im supposed to avoid them when they arrive .....now thats gonna be pretty much impossible.

there's a lot i would of liked to have asked, like the fact were supposed to have 15 active DNA strands, yet we only work off 2, & each one supposedly represents a being..??

or the fact that each individual soul is a Galaxy, & we choose to incarnate in other galaxies to experience life..??

its very ''out there'' stuff, but i thought thats what we all love.....

SK
Old 12-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #10
jolinemaria
Inactive

Just finished part one.
Pretty awesome.
Looking forward to seeing the rest.....
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
ianw

Quote:
lol......yeah as i say, i not sure how believable it all is....but he believes & that was enough to keep me watching.

.......& the idea that climbing aboard these giant ships once Nibiru arrives would be yet another form of control & enslavement...?? i always said if they came down & gave me the chance to go with them, i'd have gone..... now im supposed to avoid them when they arrive .....now thats gonna be pretty much impossible.

or the fact that each individual soul is a Galaxy, & we choose to incarnate in other galaxies to experience life..??

SK
Jump on board,any thing is possable.
If they land Im going for the buzz.

One minuite hes saying we are all ETs from the upper dimentions of energy and light,the next he trashed the ´illusionary world, is there concrete all around, or is it in my head´.As Albert Einstien said ´Reality is an illusion,all be it persistant´.
You need to remember we are spirits in the material world, just like mr Sting says.
I liked the galaxy thing.Our heads full of space dust and all that.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
bobbydiva

watching now, will be back later to discuss

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!

Last edited by bobbydiva; 12-07-2009 at 04:08 PM.
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #13
elirien

Quote:
thats gotta be it........ no one wants to give this the time of day b/c it means too much if true, they'll all probably ignore it until it disapeares like the Susan Boyle threads....lol

i must admit, it scared the shit out of me....but in a good way , if this actually comes to pass, forget the NWO & all the BS worldwide..... just live your lives until it draws to an end...

(not saying i totally believe) but hypothetically, i hope im on the ascension path, i dont wanna reincarnate in the 3rd density.... although according to this guy ''OUR PLANET WILL BE A STAR'' so we wont be reincarnating here....

its hard to grasp that 5 years from now all civilization & structures will be gone.. where are all the spiritualists, they will be able to shed more light on his claims..??

cmon peeps....... its not all doom & gloom, this topic wont bite you know....

SK
Yeah well the main thing that attracted me the most was that well this whole charade about "get a career" or "did you pay your trash taxes" will end (thanks to God) at least for some of us (hope I'll be there with you guys, Jesus and all the great beings of this place). Let's hope we can service each other enough that we will deserve that awesome place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
There is a lot of viewing,and yes I found it a good watch.
Part 2, 6 of 6 has gotta be the big stinking turd in the punch bowl,no matter how open minded you are.
2 foot tall green men inhabit the moon, and when thy smile you can see about 15 teeth there smile is that broad.
Whats your take on this?
Quote:

there is a few other unanswered questions in it.... like, if both our sun & our earth will eventually engulf each other..... what about mercury..??

& the moon needing to be reactivated so it can be moved to mars before the crust burns itself away.... its a little far fetched, not saying the moon's not hollow, or a base, just quite hard to grasp...

& the idea that climbing aboard these giant ships once Nibiru arrives would be yet another form of control & enslavement...?? i always said if they came down & gave me the chance to go with them, i'd have gone..... now im supposed to avoid them when they arrive .....now thats gonna be pretty much impossible.

there's a lot i would of liked to have asked, like the fact were supposed to have 15 active DNA strands, yet we only work off 2, & each one supposedly represents a being..??

SK
Hey, we've got child killing bankers so why wouldn't there be 2 foot green men on the moon The thought is even cute in a sense Also, that galaxy analogy I read in a book called "Channelings from the Hathors" (or something similar its Turkish) and it makes perfect sense in a spiritual way. What's the point in being here if you don't learn to do something (a.k.a. don't get some applicable knowledge). Also on the e.t. part I have to say that it would be better to ascend and have a stroll around the universe then looking at it from a window of a space ship eh?

this lecture rips the confines of the mind quite open. It makes also perfect sense both in a micro and macro way. Although it lacks a little bit of knowledge on how to use the opportunities in the right way.

For example: How do we get in touch with the higher self? Come on. Someone must know it. It's ok if we have to fast for 40 days

ps: I had to edit out the smilies. forum giving me a hard time.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
bobbydiva

My plan is to go on the ships and destroy them from the inside lol

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #15
ianw

Quote:
Jump on board,any thing is possable.
If they land Im going for the buzz.

One minuite hes saying we are all ETs from the upper dimentions of energy and light,the next he trashed the ´illusionary world, is there concrete all around, or is it in my head´.As Albert Einstien said ´Reality is an illusion,all be it persistant´.
You need to remember we are spirits in the material world, just like mr Sting says.
I liked the galaxy thing.Our heads full of space dust and all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post

Also on the e.t. part I have to say that it would be better to ascend and have a stroll around the universe then looking at it from a window of a space ship eh?

For example: How do we get in touch with the higher self? Come on. Someone must know it. It's ok if we have to fast for 40 days

ps: I had to edit out the smilies. forum giving me a hard time.
Reality is a real illusion,your all ready acended looking out of the window of your space ship,at all the space dust.Outer space and inner space ocupies the same space,your space ship.As above,so below.
and a couple on me
Old 12-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
elirien

Quote:
Reality is a real illusion,your all ready acended looking out of the window of your space ship,at all the space dust.Outer space and inner space ocupies the same space,your space ship.As above,so below.
and a couple on me
Well, I can understand that intellectually although I would prefer to open the capabilities given to me by our creator to experience it full on I don't think I have ascended right now but hey let's see.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Well, I can understand that intellectually although I would prefer to open the capabilities given to me by our creator to experience it full on I don't think I have ascended right now but hey let's see.
Some where in the later vids he is telling people they wont ascend if they dont do something or other.
Well where is your HIGHER SELF,im thinking.

I to want to open the capabilities.
Ive tryed vivid dreaming,astral travel only sucsesfull a couple of times.
On one ocation I entered myself.I was tiedying up after the kids then realized I was in bed dreaming it.An other time I was on the sofa with my eyes shut trying to see sun light in my minds eye.Then I visulized a siting room with 70s furniture and sun shafts coming through the window.
It was a bit like remote viewing,or space invading.

Id like to do it more often,but it doesnt happen at will.Need to practice more
I think the science behind it is to control the electro magnetic feild that controls the flow of DMT.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
elirien

Quote:
Some where in the later vids he is telling people they wont ascend if they dont do something or other.
Well where is your HIGHER SELF,im thinking.

I to want to open the capabilities.
Ive tryed vivid dreaming,astral travel only sucsesfull a couple of times.
On one ocation I entered myself.I was tiedying up after the kids then realized I was in bed dreaming it.An other time I was on the sofa with my eyes shut trying to see sun light in my minds eye.Then I visulized a siting room with 70s furniture and sun shafts coming through the window.
It was a bit like remote viewing,or space invading.

Id like to do it more often,but it doesnt happen at will.Need to practice more
I think the science behind it is to control the electro magnetic feild that controls the flow of DMT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
I think that's it. Well I lucid dreamed a couple of times and I saw my future a couple of times but that's it. Lately I've been trying to lucid dream with affirmations and such but to no avail.

And for DMT I can just say that it would be better to extract it on ones own then rather take it externally. I think one needs some extra layer of spiritual discipline to not freak out and not have a short trip. Would love to get some pointers but we could be drifting off topic

by the way, that 70's sitting room idea is awesome. Add some "camel" to that and your good to go have an astral trip around this place

from projectcamelot.org:

Quote:
Project Camelot New Site Idea:
We are working on a new site or site division that is going to address a sort of Yellow Brick Road to becoming a Jedi Light Warrior or enlightened warrior in the face of the coming changes and the future.
Any input is welcome. We are planning to build it with the Camelot site as the foundation. Based on requests from many Camelot supporters we want to focus on inner development and self realization... Providing guidelines via a sort of virtual board game where each destination would contain suggested reading, links to developing certain skills... such as remote viewing, meditation and so on... along with recommended sites to go for more info on each topic... We want to have 2 divisions; a portion for young people say 12 to 18 and then 18 and above for adults... We want it to have a lot of graphics and color...
Anyone who wants to submit possible ideas, graphic approaches, concepts are welcome... Please keep in mind we are not able to write back to everyone so if you don't hear back please understand. We will try to review all submissions.
The bottom line is that we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of fully developed light workers. It is a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness.
Anyone submitting ideas or volunteering skillsets put OBIWAN in the subject line and write to: [email protected]
Old 13-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #19
les_paul_robot

Wow. Just finished watching all 22 vids. I watched a few earlier in the afternoon and then I had to go to Asda and it was a nice sunny day and I couldn't stop feeling happy and smiling! Woo-hoo, we're gonna ascend!

I still need to think a bit more about his material. I don't think the illusionary nature of reality school of thought is necessarily mutually exclusive with George's ideas.

Little green men? Maybe there was truth in that old saying after all. That's not really outlandish.

I was disappointed to hear polyamourousness, or whatever the term is for free-love, is not a path to ascension. Boooooooo! I've tried looking, believe me, but how can you find your twin-flame? An ad on match.com?

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 04:25 AM   #20
measle_weasel

Ive watched the first six. I only have a couple comments.

George claims he was manipulated in his 2004 appearance. How do we know hes not being manipulated this time around, as well?

Is he no longer a pleadian as he said he was? [edit- Oh, I guess hes still part of that council (part 2:2)]

George says there is no free will in the lower 4 dimensions. While I cant really bring a good argument against determinism as there is nothing truly that can prove or disprove it, no free will just doesnt make much sense to me, in any dimension.

And my most major point of contention with the first six videos, is his rational for 2012 being the end. He says, 20 is an icosahedron, 12 is a dodecahedron, and they come together to form the divine symbol, or the sacred geometric figure, for water. Or something like that.

The problem is, that this logic only applies when using base 10 math. It will not work with any other base.

Example: 2012 converted to base 13, equals "BBA". B, converted from base 13 back to base 10, =11, A=12, BB=154, BA=153. For this same logic to be applicable outside of base ten math, some linear combination of "B"s and "A"s in "BBA" would need to equal the number of faces on an icosahedron in base 13, which would be 17 faces, and also that of a dodecahedron, which in base 13 would be equal to "C" faces.

Obviously, you cant pull out a "17" and a "C" from a "BBA".

I might give this theory of his more credit if he or someone else can explain to me why number patterns in base ten math should have any merit at all when they dont work in other bases. What makes base ten math patterns so divine?

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 13-07-2009 at 04:33 AM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote