Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 09-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
jolted929

Default Michael Jackson killed before making stand on Iran

(Los Angeles) private and anonymous webposting. This is a media leak, one that can be verified in a few months. I found no better place than to post it up on David Icke's website because of my belief in the Illuminati and other organizations. There were other places that I had planned to try and make my news known, but due to my occupation and unfortunately, low social status in society, I am afraid to take this news somewhere else. I speak only Spanish and am an illegal immigrant in the United States. I am afraid to come forth with this news but realize I must do it with the help of my friend, who is a very good english speaker and writer who is translating for me. May God bless you.

My husband works in landscaping for a large company in Southern California's wealthiest areas. His work is mostly in large gardens that have trees and need work around securing existing trees or designs that require the replanting of mature trees. One day, he met a lady who has an important occupation in the last 9 years or so at one of the homes. She has worked in the private home of Michael Jackson which is also called, "Neverland Ranch".

In the years she has been with the household, numerous rumors have spread and the celebrity has had many functions that have taken place within those gates. I have never been told whether or not he was truly doing something that was dangerous or not to those little children, but recently, I was told about something that is making me feel very alone with my news today.

My friend, who I will call Maria shared something with me that is still shaking my nerves as I talk to you (translator) about this at this very moment. Several years ago, Maria said that Michael Jackson was going to be visiting his brother Jermaine in Arabia. She said it was an island called Bahrain and that he might be moving there permanently. She was concerned about losing her work at the time. Also, around this time, there was a lot of visits that Michael got from his agent and friends even though there was no much publicity about the event until after he was there for some days. One day, Maria and one other worker were visited by two men in suits who seemed to be like FBI men or detectives. The only thing different was that she said their shoes and things like the pens in their pockets seemed very expensive, like things you buy in Rodeo Dr.

One of them said that there was an emergency and that it was believed that Michael Jackson was feeling very ill in Bahrain. They also mentioned to them that he might be being brainwashed by the Arabs into thinking that he will also become a Musulman (Muslim). They asked me to pay close attention to him and see if he talks about it to anyone and that if he says anything like that, that she should call them and they will arrange to help him out of the situation and return to Jesus in safety. Months and years passed, but he never more than talked of it casually to people. Nothing that seemed like conviction or brainwashing.

Less than a month ago, Michael Jackson was on the phone with someone, Maria didn't say who. Michael was saying he would like to make a speech on TV about the protests in Iran. He said that he was going to pay for it himself and that he wanted a live interview with someone like Oprah if it was possible. Later that day, his press agent came over and they discussed what he planned to do. He kept saying how he felt for the Arabs and Muslims because he understood them by living amongst them. He kept saying how the government is still racist and that it was their prejudice of Iranians and their different religion that made them want to break down a running democracy in the Middle East. She said she had not seen him this emotional but as time passed by, the press agent seemed to become very upset. She said that he should think about it and that speaking for the government of Iran's sake would jeopardize his image or even bring about "more dangers" to him.

The next day, we found him unconscious and when they called 9/11, she said they were only able to get a "special paramedics" unit deployed there. Also, even though he was 4 minutes from a major hospital, they stayed surrounding him, trying to revive him for 43 minutes. She said they were all told to leave the room during this time. She obviously feels that something suspicious had taken place and that Michael Jackson may have been assassinated by the Illuminati.
jolted929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
revolutionary_jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionary_jam View Post
It's funny, people say this person was assassinated because he said this, or this person was assassinated because he did that... but I get the feeling that no one EVER gets assassinated for what they've said or done... they get assassinated for what they are ABOUT TO reveal!

I think that goes for all the greats, John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, etc.

Remember we have entities in this world that are mult-dimensionsional, they don't have to let anythig enter the public domain they don't already want out there...

I also figure an assassination doesn't have to be blatant, for example, Bill Hicks died of cancer didn't he? That could be assassination through the energy field
I think some people are killed not so much by "dark" forces, although we would likely percieve them as such, but actually by the human collective unconscious, because the mass of people are simply not willing to accept the information they are about to reveal being heard in the public domain...

...MJ was about to make a comeback, I really wouldn't be surprised if he had something to say, and therefore applies...

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
newswatcher26
Inactive

very plausible.

check this out

http://judicial-inc.biz/97who_was_michael_jackson.htm

Who Was Michael Jackson?

newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
julieray

When he had only just been given a thorough medical examination and been given a clean bill of health, it certainly makes you sit up and ask how this could have been prevented. When you look at the footage just two days before, it is heart breaking to know that he has gone. Surely those close to him will have known what he was planning and they should speak out publically. They had every opportunity at the Memorial Concert last Tuesday.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieray View Post
When he had only just been given a thorough medical examination and been given a clean bill of health, it certainly makes you sit up and ask how this could have been prevented. When you look at the footage just two days before, it is heart breaking to know that he has gone. Surely those close to him will have known what he was planning and they should speak out publically. They had every opportunity at the Memorial Concert last Tuesday.
Michael was murdered.

I cant help but believe that.

hopefullty, the ones who did it will be arrested
Old 10-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
mind1universe
Inactive

I believe the same thing...
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
I believe the same thing...
make sure folks see this

http://judicial-inc.biz/97who_was_michael_jackson.htm
Old 10-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #8
doctor_john

It's been rather suspicious the events leading up to his death, I think his father is thinking the same things.

the police won't rule out murder either.

http://news.aol.co.uk/police-wont-ru...10080209990004
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
mind1universe
Inactive

The illuminati are behind it.

I think we really got to pull up these people once and for all.
We got to start somewhere.

They push the game to far.
I say lets kill people in the illuminati. I mean its not something I believe in. But I think this is where the line has gone to far. We need to remove the problem.

I've tried to rationalize who and what reasons do the illuminait control the world for. Everytime they do this, I feel someway disgusted.

We can do rituals and we can use symbolism just like they can. It's time for the people of this world to wake up to this satanic control. It's time for people to stand up to these illuminated occultists. Its today. Its now.

• Don't Read Newspapers
  • Don't Go to church
  • Dont take your kids to school
  • Dont watch T.V
  • Don't pay your bills
  • Don't listen to the radio
  • Don't buy junk food
  • Don't buy material things you don't need.
  • Don't watch advertisments
  • Don't fight their wars
  • Don't fall for their agenda
  • Don't vote
  • Don't pay taxes
[/B]

Take your money out of the bank
Take your existence into your own hands.
Take back your power.
Take responsibility for yourself

We can decided to this. We are incharge of ourselves. If they disrepsect us and our world, Then we have the right to deny society. It's time WE ALL FACE OURSELVES ON THIS WORLD. The time IS NOW.

Speak your mind
Say what you feel
Say what you think
Act what you say and think
Treat others how you want to be treated.
Speak for yourself, and how you speak for others
Love yourself and how you would love others

Last edited by mind1universe; 10-07-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
julieray

Quote:

I say lets kill people in the illuminati. I mean its not something I believe in. But I think this is where the line has gone to far. We need to remove the problem.

I've tried to rationalize who and what reasons do the illuminait control the world for. Everytime they do this, I feel someway disgusted.

We can do rituals and we can use symbolism just like they can. It's time for the people of this world to wake up to this satanic control. It's time for people to stand up to these illuminated occultists. Its today. Its now.

• Don't Read Newspapers
  • Don't Go to church
  • Dont watch T.V
  • Don't pay your bills
  • Don't buy junk food
  • Don't fight their wars
  • Don't vote
  • Don't pay taxes
[/B]

Take back your power.

We can decided to this. We are incharge of ourselves. If they disrepsect us and our world, Then we have the right to deny society. It's time WE ALL FACE OURSELVES ON THIS WORLD. The time IS NOW.

Speak your mind
Say what you feel
Say what you think
That's very powerful stuff there and I like your list of don'ts. To be honest I do the majority of them already. In fact I was only just saying to my husband today, that a journal on the Scott Report mentioned that the UK were the 5th largest arms manufacturers in Europe. If these companies closed down, the world would be a much nicer place and if there were any disputes between leaders of different countries, the people who want to fight can fight with their fists instead of dragging everyone else into it.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #11
morpheuz

-

-

I think that says it all.
morpheuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #12
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Michael Jackson had already converted to Islam. This is rather an anti arabic OP, if it matters.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #13
julieray

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheuz View Post

-

-

I think that says it all.
Yes it does but who is she??? Michael's songs always speak of love in one sense or another, if this is true then his message was going to be even louder and clearer than ever. Let's hope his message comes out if there is a memorial concert in his honour. If I were a pop star, I wouldn't say anything to anybody and when I was on stage I would just blurt it all out then, it would be too late to do anything about it then and if I was killed after, everyone would know why!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor_john View Post
It's been rather suspicious the events leading up to his death, I think his father is thinking the same things.

the police won't rule out murder either.

http://news.aol.co.uk/police-wont-ru...10080209990004
i wouldnt doubt his pops is behind it either I saw him laughing his ass off looking at the cameras that day (one day after he was dead) they showed him speaking with jesse jackson, something is up with that old fuker for sure.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #15
morpheuz

Karen Faye Kissinger has been a close friend of MJ for years and was his personal make up and hair artist. (she's a well known make up and hair artist and mainly has celebs as their clients)

So far that is the closest source you can get and Karen knows much...
morpheuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #16
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:

• Don't Read Newspapers
  • Don't Go to church
  • Dont watch T.V
  • Don't pay your bills
  • Don't buy junk food
  • Don't fight their wars
  • Don't vote
  • Don't pay taxes
[/B]

Take back your power.

Speak your mind
Say what you feel
Say what you think
bump, props, out
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieray View Post
That's very powerful stuff there and I like your list of don'ts. To be honest I do the majority of them already. In fact I was only just saying to my husband today, that a journal on the Scott Report mentioned that the UK were the 5th largest arms manufacturers in Europe. If these companies closed down, the world would be a much nicer place and if there were any disputes between leaders of different countries, the people who want to fight can fight with their fists instead of dragging everyone else into it.

They need the reaction.

But now the tables are turned.

Time is sure is here. THIS TIME.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #18
julieray

Quote:
They need the reaction.

But now the tables are turned.

Time is sure is here. THIS TIME.
I know structures are failing now, and people are becoming more aware, I just hope that I am still around to see all the changes taking place and be around when we have evolved into a more spiritually aware society with our improved and upgraded dna. Now that really would be immense.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #19
adbasque

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswatcher26 View Post
Michael was murdered.

Michael Jackson, was murdered that's for sure, ok we may never be able to prove it, but that doesn't mean he wasn't. why?

His conversion to Islam
His songs:

They just don't care about us
He started to become aware and they didn't like that, he did wake up a great deal, since everything fell on him, he also felt the manipulation and the hypocrisy of the people around him.

Second he had a so called friend Uri Geller who posed as his friend, to me he looks more like a mossad agent, he is a professional hypnotist.

Who knows what MJ could've revealed to him while under hypnosis?

check this out guys, dig into his background too
Check this out

In my opinion he was preparing people for his death.

MJ did tell Lisa Prestley I am afraid I am going to end up like your dad
He also told some people "They" won't let me live passed 50.

Do you people remember Marylin Monroe's death?
Identical.
One other these people are extremely powerful, they can buy anyone, and if they can't buy him/her they'll delete them.

MJ was assassinated .

Last edited by adbasque; 12-07-2009 at 10:06 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009, 02:31 AM   #20
tom_sawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswatcher26 View Post
Michael was murdered.

Jackson was anti semitic and he had a push from Jewish doctors. He was friends with Cynthia McKinney (Gaza crusader)
tom_sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote