Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-08-2007, 04:11 AM   #1
william_mac
Inactive

Default Granite Gods (concerning "depopulation)

I posted up a thread called "pretty solid proof that Illuminati are reptiles" and some people began talking about depopulation. I was reminded of a travel article I wrote for AOL Travel and Condenast Travel called "Granite Gods". I live in Georgia, and you wouldn't expect this, but take a gander:

GRANITE GODS
By: William McCanless
AOL Travel and Condenast Travel March 2007

Most people don’t know that all of life’s problems can be solved by simply traveling North on highway 77 about seven miles from Elberton County, Georgia where America’s very own Stonehenge stands overlooking the granite capital of the world. It’s true. They’re called the Georgia Guide Stones and the solutions to the world’s most complex problems can be solved by simply reading the engravings bestowed upon the world by the incredibly reasonable and all-powerful granite gods.

Surrounded by fields of cattle stands the 19-foot structure designed to move the world forward in global well being, and how could anyone argue with such a large group of granite stones weighing more than 100 tons? You can’t. So, obviously, everything written on the thing must be true. In light of this new revelation, we must begin murdering undeserving citizens in a haze of mass genocide. The Georgia Guide Stones have spoken. Selah.

As the story goes, in 1979 a well-dressed silver-tongued out-of-towner breezed into the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice in order to transmit a message to mankind. The man who identified himself as R.C Christian apparently had money, because his message to mankind was indeed erected only about a year later on March 22nd on the top of one of the county’s highest hills. Since Mr. Christian said he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, no one has ever been sure of where the money came from even though over two decades have already passed.

Most of Elberton’s residents don’t even think that R.C Christian was the man’s real name. Either way, he obviously knew something the rest of us don’t because the first commandment on the stones boldly profess that humanity should be “maintained under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature”, and with the current world’s population being somewhere around six billion, it’s now clear that we have blatantly disobeyed the almighty blocks of granite! For shame. This isn’t the only commandment engraved on the stones, however, there are nine more engraved in 12 languages including several Arabic languages, Egyptian hieroglyphics, classical Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Chinese, Spanish, English and more.

The rest of the commandments state the following:

∑ Guide reproduction wisely- improving fitness and diversity.
∑ Unite humanity with a living new language
∑ Rule passion- faith- tradition- and all things with tempered reason
∑ Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts
∑ Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court
∑ Avoid petty laws and useless officials
∑ Balance personal rights with social duties
∑ Prize truth- beauty- love- seeking harmony with the infinite
∑ Be not a cancer on the earth- leave room for nature- leave room for nature.

Along with these commandments there is a guide stone that is implanted at ground level in the grass. This stone explains the structure’s reason for being as well as its astronomic features such as a drilled hole in one of the stones that any one can look through and see the North Star. The tablet also states that there is a time capsule located exactly six feet underneath the guide stone. The tablet seems to begin to suggest a specific time for digging up the time capsule, but the slot for the date is empty.

The Georgia Guide Stones have received mixed feedback from visitors and local residents alike. There are a large variety of people that believe that the N.W.O (New World Order) commissioned the stones to be built as a warning. This same New World Order is believed to be the cause of most of the world’s wars, 9/11 and anything else that a condescending finger can be pointed at like the bird flue or bad spinach. Yet, perhaps the most important question people should ask themselves is if they should trust Mr. Christian who signed his name at the end of the guidestone stating that his name was indeed a pseudonym by spelling it “Pseudonyn.”

NOTICE the population limit. I'll leave it up to you guys to think about it. You can research it pretty easily, there is a lot of information on Wikipedia.

-William
www.William-Mac.com

Last edited by william_mac; 04-08-2007 at 04:16 AM.
william_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:33 AM   #2
i_am

Quote:
Controversy: A California man named John Conner has called for the Guidestones to be removed from public property saying they are an occult monument. He believes the name "R.C. Christian" is actually a reference to Christian Rosenkreuz, the supposed founder of the Rosicrucians, a secret society dating back to the 15th century.
The first thing that came to my mind was 'freemasons' as they were very much involved in the American Revolution.

Freemasons, rosicrusians, whatever

Quote:
The rules of the order were: (rosicrusians)
1) that they would devote themselves to nothing else than the free practice of Physic.
2) that they were to wear no special clothing, but rather to adopt the customs of the land they were in.
3) that each one was to present himself at the Temple Of the Holy Ghost on a particular day of the year, or send an excuse forhis absence.
4) that each was to look for a brother to succeed him on his death.
5) that the letters RC were to be their seal, watchword and title.
6) that the brotherhood was to be kept a secret for 100 years.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
william_mac
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
The first thing that came to my mind was 'freemasons' as they were very much involved in the American Revolution.

Freemasons, rosicrusians, whatever
weeeiiirrrdddd. I just had the most absurd thought cross my mind. Does anybody remember RC Cola? Whatever happened to that shit.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
Old 04-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
cruise4

Eugenics Dogma through and through.

IBM are Eugenics Central and Bill gates is evil eugenescit scum. Thats what AJ thinks and he usually turns out to be mostly correct.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:12 PM   #5
bennett211085

I cant believe how its just written there for everyone to see.
How in the hell anyone can say there isnt a conspiracy at all is beyond me.
I'm buying a gas mask out of the screw fix catalogue and moving somewhere very remote me thinks.
bennett211085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:54 PM   #6
cruise4

Forget the ones in the Screwfix catalogue! There's some nice Russian ex-military on ebay. And you also need a full suit for the skin penetrating type weapons... an NBC suit... and lots of Duct tape. It gets expensive quickly when you start to really plan for the 'emergency', as I've found out.

This Morgellans stuff is creepy. It looks alive. Have you seen the youTube Vids on this?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:20 AM   #7
william_mac
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett211085 View Post
I cant believe how its just written there for everyone to see.
How in the hell anyone can say there isnt a conspiracy at all is beyond me.
I'm buying a gas mask out of the screw fix catalogue and moving somewhere very remote me thinks.
I think the weirdest thing about it is that it is just like... in the middle of fucking NO WHERE Georgia. Literally, the most obscure ranch on a hill NO WHERE.

-William
www.William-Mac.com
Old 05-08-2007, 03:57 AM   #8
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Well if it is the Masons who built it, they don't do things without a reason.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote