Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 29-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #81
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
I would like to see this thread but linky no worky
Here is one thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59158, for more just enter his profile and go to 'statistics' - 'show all thefallguys threads' for more.

And here the majority is posted http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15852

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 29-07-2009 at 05:32 PM.
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #82
majorion

NASA have been at the forefront of this great cover up from the very beginning. I dont think I need to see any more pictures of amazing structures and other features in order to convince myself of what some diligent researchers (ie; mikesingh), whistle blowers, and other theorists have been trying to tell us all along.

I also think that Mr. Aldrin's recent comments on C-Span have been too easily dismissed as a "joke" by most "status-quo" people.

It gets down to this. Those covering all this up do not consider this type of secrecy as anything immoral or evil in any way. They see it as a shield. A protective barrier. A cape for us from the truth that may hurt us or change our very nature. At the most basic level humans are separated, we have nations and borders, races and colors, religions and sects, wealth and poverty. And in our current state, where war is still waged over resources like oil, whose usage has been proven to be toxic to our environment, and dominance for world power still drives the power hungry, I'm sorry to say that is exactly what the PTB dont want. They dont want us to view our civilization as a collective whole. They dont want us to see past our borders, except if with hate and more enthusiasm for war, undoubtedly a mindless populous motivated directly by the mass media.

Anyways great thread guys, keep it up!

Cheers,
Majorion
majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #83
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorion View Post
NASA have been at the forefront of this great cover up from the very beginning. I dont think I need to see any more pictures of amazing structures and other features in order to convince myself of what some diligent researchers (ie; mikesingh), whistle blowers, and other theorists have been trying to tell us all along.

I also think that Mr. Aldrin's recent comments on C-Span have been too easily dismissed as a "joke" by most "status-quo" people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
Thanks for posting that video clip, Majorion. I've been wanting to see that ever since I first heard in the news that Aldrin had made that statement.

I've done some image searching on what it was Aldrin might have been referring to, and I found this:

"Recently, researchers Lan Fleming and Efrain Palermo produced a provocative analysis of an apparent "monolith" on Phobos' surface. The "monolith," shown above, appears to be an unexpectedly tall outcropping. Since it appears in isolation and contradicts the surrounding terrain, an argument can be made for artificial origin." (Source)

Apparently, there is more than one such anomalous object:

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #84
who elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchzeitgeistnow View Post
You want to see something that will knock your socks off??
http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21172
Enjoy Moon Rising - The truth abouth about the moon revealed!

Astonishing - mind blowing - Moon red pill! Enjoy!
Hey! Cheers for the link. That's an incredible series of vids! Some mindblowing images! Needs to be seen more widely.

Thanx also to mikesingh for starting this fascinating thread. Not read all of it yet, but will do. Great stuff guys!

Last edited by who elsie; 29-07-2009 at 11:13 PM.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 01:49 AM   #85
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesingh View Post
Here's another image of the boom:

It's not out of focus because of the focal length of the camera.

Cheers!
So, why can't we see what you say it is attached to???

BTW, that is a different object to the one I posted.

On both pictures we can see the shadow of the base - how do you explain this?

Thanks for the picture which only adds to the hypothesis that intelligent life is active in the universe, including on the Moon (and on Mars). Thanks for that.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 30-07-2009 at 02:21 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 02:13 AM   #86
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
Thanks for posting that video clip, Majorion. I've been wanting to see that ever since I first heard in the news that Aldrin had made that statement.

I've done some image searching on what it was Aldrin might have been referring to, and I found this:

"Recently, researchers Lan Fleming and Efrain Palermo produced a provocative analysis of an apparent "monolith" on Phobos' surface. The "monolith," shown above, appears to be an unexpectedly tall outcropping. Since it appears in isolation and contradicts the surrounding terrain, an argument can be made for artificial origin." (Source)

Thanks for this, if they were simply rocks that fell out of the sky they would have made craters - but they didn't, so they do indeed seem to be artificial structures
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 30-07-2009 at 02:13 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 05:23 AM   #87
mikesingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post

Right! And here's a computer simulation of that object keeping various parameters in mind including shadows, slope, and surrounding terrain...

Well, I'll be damned! Was Phobos some kind of an 'outpost' on Mars made by an ET civilization, maybe hundreds of thousands of years ago? Or is it still so?

What with all the weird, unexplained anomalies on Mars and Phobos, there could be some element of credibility to this, though it’s pure conjecture so far.

Here's what a White House adviser said. Though this is of the 60s vintage, it shows the thinking in the White House in the days of yore. But it could be the thinking today too! Who knows?

Quote:
The Martian moon Phobos, generally accepted as a celestial body, actually may be an artificial satellite launched long ago by an advanced Martian race, according to Dr. S. Fred Singer, special adviser to President Eisenhower on space developments. No mention was made of the other Mars moon, Deimos.

Dr. Singer backed a claim first made by the Soviet astrophysicist Shklovsky. The Russian scientist's announcement that Phobos was a hollow, artificial satellite, proving the existence of a Martian civilization, set off heated arguments among astronomers. Shklovsky based his decision on a long study of Phobos' peculiar orbit, which other astronomers have noted. The Russian claim has calculations and those of earlier astronomers prove Phobos cannot possibly be an ordinary moon.

In 1963, Raymond H. Wilson Jr., Chief of Applied Mathematics at NASA, joined Shklovsky and Dr. Singer in their Martian conclusions. He stated that "Phobos might be a colossal base orbiting Mars."
http://www.rense.com/general20/eisenhowerWH.htm
Here’s a weird formation on Phobos taken by Mars Global Surveyor. Do you notice it toward the upper left?

MOC image 50103 subframe near Stickney crater.
Courtesy: MSSS

I have zoomed in sharpened and reduced picture noise some…

Weird formation on Phobos.. Can this
be the remains of an artificial structure?

And now the Canadian Space Agency is leading a mission to Phobos named Phobos Reconnaissance and International Mars Exploration (“PRIME”). The PRIME science team has tentatively selected the monolith area as the target landing site! (Well, I wish NASA takes a leaf out of this and selects target landing sites near some of those numerous anomalies on Mars!)

Why Phobos?

Phobos – An alien docking station?

This famous infrared photograph was the last taken by the Russian probe, Phobos II before it lost contact (Destroyed?) with ground control. The cigar shaped object is more than 30 miles long!

And here's a pic of Phobos in all its glory! Note the strange markings...

Color MRO view of Stickney Crater.

Cheers!

Sim courtesy: Artvision

Last edited by mikesingh; 30-07-2009 at 05:53 AM.
mikesingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 06:23 AM   #88
bsmurph83
Inactive

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21172

Escamilla's film (Moon Rising) is friggin' brilliant. I'm very grateful to whoever it was here that posted the link first. Cheers
bsmurph83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #89
morrist0

wow awesome pics there mikesingh. I have never seen those phobos shots before! good stuff!
morrist0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #90
joor

Know we all know why they called the new microsoft operation system Windows 7

Great documentary
joor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #91
jamesc

How anyone can claim that there are no unnatural structural anomalies on the Moon and Mars and Phobia is beyond me,Ok everyone is entitled to their views but the levels of explaining way these unnatural structural anomalies is getting desperate as more information and pictures are slowly coming out.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 02:36 PM   #92
mikesingh

Yep! Like these ones which were taken by the Apollo 17 astronauts. Images are from the LPI Apollo atlas. All I've done is to increase contrast and use the 'unsharp mask' filter. Here they are....

What the....!!!

Cheers!
Old 30-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #93
elton

Holy shit!

wtf is that thing behind the LM? Sorry to challenge but are you sure all you have done is do a bit of filtering?

How do NASA explain that big round thing?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #94
mikesingh

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
Holy shit!

wtf is that thing behind the LM? Sorry to challenge but are you sure all you have done is do a bit of filtering?
Yep! You can do it too. Just use the 'unsharp mask' filter and turn up the contrast! That's it.

Quote:
How do NASA explain that big round thing?
They don't! However, some may suggest that it's light reflection off the camera lens or a lens flare. Here's one from Apollo 14. I've marked the anomalies with red arrows...

If you ask me, I do feel that it's most probably lens flare, or glitches in the camera but cannot say for sure! Hoagland did mention the domes on the Moon! I haven't seen any so far except for the images above which may be nothing else than some light playing tricks on the camera lens.

But then I wonder what accounts for the other strange objects in the sky in the Apollo 14 image above and on the hills in the Apollo 17 image shown in the previous post.

Cheers!
Old 30-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #95
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesingh View Post
Yep! Like these ones which were taken by the Apollo 17 astronauts. Images are from the LPI Apollo atlas. All I've done is to increase contrast and use the 'unsharp mask' filter. Here they are....

What the....!!!

Cheers!
Very ,very interesting MS, yet another smoking gun to add to list.
Old 30-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #96
chattanova

Some mod has to stickify this thread.
Maybe also remove the 1st annual leeds exopolitics expo 2009 thread which is outdated.

This is seriously amazing discoveries, it could change the view for most sceptics out there.
Never abandon this thread mike

Old 30-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #97
majorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
This is seriously amazing discoveries, it could change the view for most sceptics out there.
Hi chattanova,

Unfortunately I have to disagree. Them "skeptics" will never change their minds no matter what. If they call themselves "skeptics" then you can be sure that they are not. A true skeptic is one who always keeps the possibilities open.

In every single debate Ive had with all of them, even if you present them with all the hard evidence in the world, they still won't budge.

But don't worry, there are some people who would prefer to stay in their little comfy comfy cozy zone, stick to the status quo, and live the rest of their lives; either in denial, or working a full time job of suppressing this type of information, as I suspect this is absolutely the case sometimes.

What more do you need? You got Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin, and even Neal Armstrong (and quote; "behind truth's protective layers")...They and many others have been trying to tell us all along what's really going on. I'd have to be either deaf or blind Not to listen.

Cheers,
Majorion
majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #98
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorion View Post
Hi chattanova,

Unfortunately I have to disagree. Them "skeptics" will never change their minds no matter what. If they call themselves "skeptics" then you can be sure that they are not. A true skeptic is one who always keeps the possibilities open.

In every single debate Ive had with all of them, even if you present them with all the hard evidence in the world, they still won't budge.

But don't worry, there are some people who would prefer to stay in their little comfy comfy cozy zone, stick to the status quo, and live the rest of their lives; either in denial, or working a full time job of suppressing this type of information, as I suspect this is absolutely the case sometimes.

What more do you need? You got Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin, and even Neal Armstrong (and quote; "behind truth's protective layers")...They and many others have been trying to tell us all along what's really going on. I'd have to be either deaf or blind Not to listen.

Cheers,
Majorion
True even when it is coming from the horses mouth it still is not enough.Denial for the reasons you have stated is a very powerfull medium and as we know these mediums are re-enforced daily and sysyematically by the PABs controlled media out lets.Let sleeping dogs lie but let them that choose to wake up gently shake the shoulders of those that lie sleeping,
Old 30-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #99
rodin
Banned

I will tell you what - these Pyramids and some other artifacts look pretty convincingly intelligent design.

And if I could photograph them for myself I would be a believer.

But consider the source - same shower that brought you the man in the moon
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #100
chattanova