Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 26-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
jairama

Default MJ death and Jane Burgermeister connection

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says:

“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh’s landmark report in 2001, the US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they’ve named Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New Scientist in their 2005 report titled “US Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?”, and which says:

“The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be used for torture.”

To the ‘final’ employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:

“In January 2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010”.

Apparently the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he suggested that the military should use the “pain ray” at crowds in the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.

Wagner suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the “death ray”, since it’s well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to prove his theory.”

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.”

Interesting to note, too, is on the day of Michael Jackson’s assassination, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that their mathematical models show over 1 million Americans have contracted swine flu and that of the 58,000 confirmed cases around the World the US has over half of them, and even worse, Emergency Containment Areas are now being reported being set up in that troubled country.

Sadly though, and with an acknowledgement that this World star had led a much troubled life, it can never be taken away from Michael Jackson the real love he had for all of humanity and best expressed by him in the chorus of his anthem to the human race, We Are The World:
jairama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
angelx777

i have read about those guns somewhere too, and also about 'Remote Killers'

i thnk in this book http://prernalal.com/banned%20books/...im%20Rifat.pdf
Old 26-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx777 View Post

I had this thought in my head for awhile......some type of killing by causing the heart attack, they have those weapons.

Again me and my friend were talking about MJ, always wearing the 777 number on his armbands.

Angel777 - Michael Jackson....

The syncronicities are too much shitttttttttttttttt............

MJ'S FACE MASKES, SYMBOLIC......IT WAS A MESSAGE.
Old 26-06-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

The source is credible, yes?
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
mystic nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelx777 View Post

Army Orders Pain Ray Trucks; New Report Shows 'Potential for Death'
David Hambling – Wired.com October 10, 2008

After years of testing, the Active Denial System – the pain ray which drives off rioters with a microwave-like beam – could finally have its day. The Army is buying five of the truck-mounted systems for $25 million. But the energy weapon may face new hurdles, before it's shipped off to the battlefield; a new report details how the supposedly non-lethal blaster could be turned into a flesh-frying killer.

The contract for the pain ray trucks is "expected to be awarded by year's end," Aviation Week notes. "A year after the contract is signed, the combination vehicle/weapons will start be fielded at the rate of one per month."

It's been a very long time coming. As we've previously reported, there have been calls to deploy the Active Denial System in Iraq going back to 2004. But it's always been delayed for legal, political, and public relations reasons. Anything that might be condemned as torture is political dynamite. Interestingly, the version being bought is not the full-size "Version 2," but a containerized system known as Silent Guardian, which Raytheon have been trying to sell for some time. They describe Silent Guardian as "roughly 1/3 the size and power of the other Active Denial Systems," and quote it's range as "greater than 250 meters." The larger system has a range somewhere in excess of 700 meters.

Silent Guardian weighs a shade over 10,000 pounds all up, and will be mounted on an "armored ruggedized HEMTT [Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck]."

The announcement arrives on the same day as a new report from less-lethal weapons expert Dr. Jürgen Altmann that analyzes the physics of several directed energy weapons, including Active Denial, the Advanced Tactical Laser (used as a non-lethal weapon), the Pulsed Energy Projectile (a.k.a. "Maximum Pain" laser) and the Long Range Acoustic Device (a.k.a. "Acoustic Blaster").

Dr. Altmann describes the Active Denial beam in some detail, noting that it will not be completely uniform; anyone unlucky enough to be caught in the center will experience more heating than someone at the edge. And perhaps more significant is his thorough analysis of the heating it produces -- and the cumulative effect if the target does not have the chance to cool down between exposures. In U.S. military tests, a fifteen-second delay between exposures was strictly observed; this may not happen when the ADS is used for real.

"As a consequence, the ADS provides the technical possibility to produce burns of second and third degree. Because the beam of diameter 2 m and above is wider than human size, such burns would occur over considerable parts of the body, up to 50% of its surface. Second- and third-degree burns covering more than 20% of the body surface are potentially life-threatening – due to toxic tissue-decay products and increased sensitivity to infection – and require intensive care in a specialized unit. Without a technical device that reliably prevents re-triggering on the same target subject, the ADS has a potential to produce permanent injury or death. "

This potential hazard need not be a show-stopper -- existing less-lethals, such as plastic bullets and tear gas, can also be fatal under some circumstances (and I'm not even going to get into the argument about Tasers).

Dr. Altmann notes that "the present analysis has not found convincing arguments that the ADS would be immoral or illegal in each foreseeable circumstance," and that acceptance will depend very much on how it is used. If the ADS prevents small boats from approaching a U.S. vessel without harming anyone, then it will be seen as a humane option. If it is used to clear protesters out of the way it may be seen differently.

Meanwhile, the National Institute of Justice is still has a reported interest in a "hand-held, probably rifle-sized, short range weapon that could be effective at tens of feet for law enforcement officials." That's just one of the likely domestic applications of Active Denial technology which are likely to follow if the Army's experiment with ADS is successful. A lot of people will be watching this one very closely.
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/1...rdering-p.html

I just caught a brief bit of an interview on the BBC news with Deepak Chopra about MJ and the new single/video about global warming. Controversial by his account it's going to be aired in the U.S. in the morning, can't remember the show though.
mystic nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #6
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Question

I posted the article on myspace about the CIA assassinating MJ.

Someone there made a good point- why weren't the other people around Michael harmed?
Old 27-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
disorder2k8
Inactive

yes this is true, look up russian psychotronic weapons

read this: Davis, W.E. - The Black Box and Other Psychic Generators (1987)

if you cant find a copy I will email it

The US have Russian developed sound and light weapons, one of these is the ADS

Last edited by disorder2k8; 27-06-2009 at 11:06 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #8
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Question if anybody knows the answer.....

Why weren't the other people around Michael harmed?
Old 27-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Why weren't the other people around Michael harmed?
because as with any beam, light or sound, you can focus it

Last edited by disorder2k8; 27-06-2009 at 11:16 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Ok, I'll put that in my reply to the person who asked, cheers.
Old 29-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
hatsoff

Quote:
FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says:
The author of this is “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic”, “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
Ansel Adams
youtube.com/mvpool

Last edited by hatsoff; 29-06-2009 at 01:24 PM.
hatsoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsoff View Post
The author of this is “Sorcha Faal, Russian academic”, “Sorcha Faal” is actually David Booth

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1
Yes, but he/she has an interesting slant on some stories, and, not unlike the great joe vialls, some of it appears months before it's mentioned anywhere else.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #13
oldsoul

As long as I don't see any information that MJ and the sheikh were in fact long time supporters of Burgermeister I don't think this story is very credible.
oldsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
poshrat

This story is to distract from the truth. The Michael Jackson connection is not true.

Dear Moderator, please delete this thread as it is disinformation.

I am in contact with Jane Burgermeister and she said to me it has been created by Sorcha Faal who is a CIA agent. It is designed to turn the genuine claim with the FBI into a conspiracy theory.

When you search Jane Burgermeister. The David Icke website is the first result. It is seriously not good for the truth movement and the public awareness as towards what is going to happen.

I quote from her email to me:

"The story about Michael Jackson was put out by Sorcha Faal, CIA agent, to make my very solid evidence look like a "conspiracy theory."

I am happy to forward the email.
poshrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #15
poshrat

Wink

This message hasn't been deleted so I will say here that the connection is a complete load of BOLLOCKS.

Search for 91177info on youtube
Old 08-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #16
armoured_amazon

*disinfo bump*

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #17
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshrat View Post
Search for 91177info on youtube
Was it too much to post a link yourself?

obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
poshrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Was it too much to post a link yourself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCMWioE9SI
Sorry krakhead here are my other videos. As regarding Jane Burgermeister

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Here are the unhacked documents which can be shared and downloaded:

Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA-
http://www.scribd.com/doc/17044769/E...Depopulate-USA

Criminal Charges - Swine Flu Edits v2[1]-

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17044758/C...-Flu-Edits-v21

Here is Jane Burgermeister's Blog

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/
Old 09-07-2009, 02:00 AM   #19
pduffy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jairama View Post
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1244.htm

“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh’s landmark report in 2001, the US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they’ve named Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New Scientist in their 2005 report titled “US Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?”, and which says:

“The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be used for torture.”

To the ‘final’ employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:

“In January 2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010”.

Apparently the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he suggested that the military should use the “pain ray” at crowds in the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.

Wagner suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the “death ray”, since it’s well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to prove his theory.”

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.”

Interesting to note, too, is on the day of Michael Jackson’s assassination, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that their mathematical models show over 1 million Americans have contracted swine flu and that of the 58,000 confirmed cases around the World the US has over half of them, and even worse, Emergency Containment Areas are now being reported being set up in that troubled country.

Sadly though, and with an acknowledgement that this World star had led a much troubled life, it can never be taken away from Michael Jackson the real love he had for all of humanity and best expressed by him in the chorus of his anthem to the human race, We Are The World:
This story is TOTALLY UNTRUE. Jane Burgermeister has said as much in a radio interview.

This is part of disinfo against Jane. In an interview Jane Burgermeister said she had nothing to do with MJ.

This is the four part radio interview

Last edited by pduffy4; 09-07-2009 at 02:01 AM.
pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #20
yeshua

Jane says the MJ connection is bullshit :
Her blog : http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote