Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #1
dalsar

Default Make ur own PDF Ebooks on the NWO+DISTRIBUTE them!

Make your own brandable PDF ebooks about the 'true' NWO/Elite group agenda -and distribute them over the net: (this will work Very well!-trust me)

One of the fastest ways to distribute valuable on the internet quickly is to make short 5-6 page Pdf reports and distribute them on file sharing sites. The problem is that many people don’t know how to make them, or distribute them etc. Making them is the big hurdle but it’s easy.

ebooks are one of the best ways to distribute and share information across the internet, so make some book so this stuff to wake people up.
How can you make your own ebook??

Seems difficult? absolutely not!...It’s easy! I have made 10 simple steps for you to create your very own ebooks and tips to distribute them across the internet easily
- it’s easy to make a pdf. You can use a program similar to Microsoft word called office.org, which is almost identical to Microsoft word.

Step 1) Download the office.org word program found here -> http://download.openoffice.org/

install it and get started on producing your ebook! - start to make your 5-6 page ebook

Step 2) Draft notes of your ebook - Quickly draft notes about what your ebook is going to be about (new world order? we are being tricked into society? 9/11 lies? world war 3? ) - do some notes and jot down some ideas.

Step 3) - Create a catchy title for your ebook

Tip 1- Make a catching title - eg 'End the new world order' or '9/11 was a lie' 'the real truth about 9/11',

Tip 2- Make sure your titles don’t contain and complicated looking words that will distract the reader from downloading your ebook. so use simple catchy titles.

Step 4) Write content for your ebook- Make the report, including links (yes once you produce the pdf ebook using officeorg, it will allow your links to be clickable..... so try to include links to useful resources which will entice the user to find out more about the truth of the NWO.

Step 5) Do a spell check Make sure you spell check your work after you produce it. If it has errors you will loose trust in the person reading it, and they will think you are writing garbage. Do a free spell check.

Tip 3 Make your ebook attractive, highlight important points, use Bold, and colours too.

Step 6) Produce your Pdf ebook - After you are sure your document is written accurately, then edit it, spell check included, grammar etc. After this is done -Click on File-> Export as PDF, and save it on a location

Tip 4 Make sure your content is interesting but straight to the point. Try to back it up with facts.

Write about=Warn people about the New World Order, telling them how it is important to wake up

Step 7) Check your ebook for errors Read your Pdf ebook and check it for errors, which you might have to go back and reproduce it, but it is worth it.

Step 8) Distribute your ebook - Share your ebook on file sharing sites, bit torrent sites, email it to your friends(if your shy, create a new email address, pretending to be somebody else and email it to your friends under that address.

If you are confident, then email your ebook as an attachment to everybody on your email list (hotmail/yahoo/gmail) - to all your contents, with a 'catchy' title in the email subject - Avoid using complicated words which they are unlikely to have heard of, (which will just discourage them to read the download)

Tip 5 Here are 35 file sharing sites: Distribute your ebooks here
http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/...ent_search.htm

Step 9) Rinse + Repeat this process keep producing and churning out ebooks - I know it will take time + effort but you owe it to your freedom and your future children etc. Go on, get drafting now!

Step 10) MAKE YOUR EBOOK NOW! - Create your ebook now, Don’t waste any time.

If the information in your ebook gets around the internet and spreads like a virus do you realize 'how many people' you have of potentially waking up (or get the to start waking up at least!)!

Make an ebook and Distribute it, using my 10 step method above!

I outlined the above steps to help people make ebooks to spread, to get the word out, to wake people up, and ebooks are one of the best ways to do that but people are stuck on how to create them, so I thought id show you how.
How were these steps? (feedback on my steps would be appreciated )

Readers!!, please take action NOW and get your messages spread as you cant waste any more time, as time is running out! or if you know a friend who can do this, then forward them these steps!

Show us your ebook- After creating your ebook don't forget to show it to us too! I would love to see it, so show it to me. Place your ebook on this site

Useful Resources For your ebook distribution: (which will help you boost the distribution of your ebook all over the internet)

List of 35 Torrent sharing site:

http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/...ent_search.htm

How to Spread + Distribute your Ebooks across the internet fast and easily, like a virus!
http://www.grubstreet.ca/articles/ebooks/ppebooks.pdf

(NB. that book is to produce Profit pulling ebooks- but the method can be used for making + distributing your info ebooks around the net)

List of 100 Social bookmarking sites.
Share your ebooks and NWO stories on these social bookmark sites, here is a list of 100 of them. use them to your advantage to socially bookmark your links or ebooks.
http://listbookmark.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps

dalsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #2
windeyaho

Location: The transmitter is near a river,next to an open field where there are animals,trees and a breeze.
Thumbs up

Thank you, dalsar, for a wealth of information. That took some effort to put together on your part. I've copied and saved it and it will get used.

Avatar: This is a combination of 3 pieces of my own artwork (Indian Mist, Pony Feathers, and Musician's Dream).
windeyaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
cafetimes1991

Thumbs up

We need more of this: People actually DOING SOMETHING to spread the word. As David said, the more people awake to the conspiray, the less likely we will live in 1984.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
dalsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by windeyaho View Post
Thank you, dalsar, for a wealth of information. That took some effort to put together on your part. I've copied and saved it and it will get used.
Yep, people should use this, even if we all make 1-2 each and distribute them, it will make a BIG Exponential awakening, and them people who read them will tell others = Huge Chain reaction. Get making!

and remember to make your PDF titles eye catching, alarming+ interesting. Not too many complicated words, but simple and Eye catching

Old 03-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
freckles

Thanks for that dalsar

I've got the munchies for freedom
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #6
djhooker
Inactive

Lots of free downloadable books here

ww.sacred-texts.com
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #7
diaphos
Inactive

Great idea mate, I started to write a book last year to freely distribute via the web, it’s a fantastic way of not only gaining more information and educating yourself because you really have to research the topics your writing about, and for me it is also very relaxing.

I have also noticed since joining this forum that a hell of a lot of posters write very well and are well informed on certain topics, the more people who collate information and distribute it via the web the better.

I would recommend Nitro PDF pro for those that might want to edit a created PDF or convert PDF text back to a rich text file format it’s not as bulky as adobe acrobat and is easier to use you can find it on lots of sites.

I would put the link to the trail download but it might be construed as advertising
diaphos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #8
disorder2k8
Inactive

I am volunteering to do text & graphics for anyone that wants it
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #9
diaphos
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
I am volunteering to do text & graphics for anyone that wants it
When I have finished my book I would like to take you up on that very generous offer, I have a title but unfortunately I have only completed a couple of chapters to date. I could use a graphic for the first page

God knows when I will finish it though lol it’s turning into massive tome
Old 04-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #10
disorder2k8
Inactive

no probs, im a writer so i may also be able to correct/ proof read and stuff too.

Last edited by disorder2k8; 04-08-2009 at 08:55 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:58 AM   #11
diaphos
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
no probs, im a writer so i may also be able to correct/ proof read and stuff too.
Excellent thank you I am not the best writer in the world so an objective opinion would be very helpful.
Old 18-09-2009, 04:32 AM   #12
dalsar

How are you people getting on with this, making your Pdfs?

anybody follow it, or started it?- how far you got?
Old 21-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #13
muddyleopard

great idea .. been wondering a while what i could do, just realised i have a mailing list of 20,000 development workers (i already publish ebooks / training manuals) ... might risk my credibility a bit (and cost me a few eugenicist clients) but something that gets to the heart of agenda 21, conservationism and the family planning myth would hit home ... time for action
Old 24-05-2010, 06:03 PM   #14
superearther

this is an awesome idea to get everyone woken up. Cant even dream about have space in my room for a printer
superearther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
nectars

Quote:
Make ur own PDF Ebooks on the NWO+DISTRIBUTE them!
Since no one else has asked... why?
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #16
dalsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Since no one else has asked... why?
because PDF's are easily downloadable, and easy to distribute via email, file sharing sites, and msn messenger file transfers, not to mention torrent sites etc.

They are small in size to, so it is a good way to make content and share it around the world, via the internet.
Old 24-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #17
deuce mcallister

I agree with the dinosaur pilot.
deuce mcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 04:04 AM   #18
dalsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce mcallister View Post
I agree with the dinosaur pilot.
which dinosaur pilot?