Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #21
piratecooper

The Fly thing was a natural thing - nothing staged.
they spun the situation and used it to send a message to the Chinese. (Fly = Flight 447)

Thuggin' till the day I die
They don't give a fuck about us
And when I start to rise
A hero in their children's eyes
Now they give a fuck about us
piratecooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #22
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratecooper View Post
The Fly thing was a natural thing - nothing staged.
Sorry, I don't buy that. The interviewer couldn't have seen whether Obama hit the fly or not. Unless the fly got stuck on Obama's hand, which it didn't. And the interviewer is saying "Nice!" and then points at Obama's empty hand, not at the floor where the fly was.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #23
piratecooper

The message is the important thing - Chinese stop going around and buying (steel companies) to arm there billion man army. (Chinese bought "Hummer" line a few weeks ago)

And when I start to rise
Old 22-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #24
anders lindman

Quote:
The message is the important thing - Chinese stop going around and buying (steel companies) to arm there billion man army. (Chinese bought "Hummer" line a few weeks ago)
Yeah, I watched a video yesterday where they talked about how China was buying up a lot of steel, concrete and things like that.

And also oil, but when it comes to oil I believe China is cooperating with the U.S. to do bid shading to push down the price of crude oil. Probably the EU are also involved in the bid shading conspiracy. China, U.S. and EU are huge net oil importers. They have a LOT to gain by cooperating to keep the oil price down.
Old 22-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #25
piratecooper

That's the reason the blew up flight 447 - there were 6 Chinese execs on that flight and they had a deal in place with a company in brazil.
Sent a big message - Crown heads of Europe.

And when I start to rise
Old 22-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #26
anders lindman

Quote:
That's the reason the blew up flight 447 - there were 6 Chinese execs on that flight and they had a deal in place with a company in brazil.
Sent a big message - Crown heads of Europe.
I haven't followed the news about that. Scary if the Chinese government is starting to get pissed off.
Old 23-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #27
carissac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I just took another look at the video. The interviewer said: "Nice!" and then pointed at Obama's hand. First of all, the fly wasn't on Obama's hand, it was on the floor, and the interviewer couldn't possibly have noticed the difference between Obama hitting the fly or missing the fly. And let's be honest, it wasn't Oscar class delivery of the acting either. So who do they take us for? Gullible drooling idiots? I will have a bit of a trouble falling asleep tonight knowing that the president of the United States of America is trying to ...... fuck with our heads?!
I watched the fly video several times on YouTube because something about it was all wrong, so I'm glad to see people noticed. (I'm embarassed to admit I clicked on it and watched it when I saw it on YouTube's main page, but after repeatedly reading the hype about it in the news that day I begrudgingly checked it out to see it. So I succumbed to the psy ops programming.) The first thing I noticed was the fly on the floor was way too big for what had been supposedly buzzing Obama's head. The thing was fricking HUGE, big and black. What you see lying on the floor, all big and perfect and dead, does not match what was - supposedly - buzzing in the air around Obama. It was so big looking in fact that I thought how gross that would have been to slap it dead. You'd feel wings and legs wiggling and buzzing, possibly there'd even be guts smeared, considering how hard he slapped it and how large it supposedly was. Just didn't add up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear and Clothing
Is there a coded message here?
Obviously we have the phrase "He wouldn't hurt a fly" meaning a gentle person who would never hurt anyone, this incident shows the opposite to be true.
There is also the phrase "no flies on him" meaning Obama is too sharp to be deceived or swindled.
Most worrying is the phrase "dropping/killed/dying like flies" eg. millions of people dying due to a swine flu epidemic?
My favourite however is "Like flies around shit"!
Normally I might scoff trying to read messages into a dead fly, but in this case I think these are pretty good And again, only because the whole thing looked fake to me, AND it was so hyped on the news, all day long, over and over and over and over, just like a psyops experiment, or a message or something. So if they're going to fake something like that and then heavily promote it, it probably has a reason. So good job with the "fly phrase" possibilities. Especially the swine flu one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8
The fly brought down building 7
That made me laugh.

Last edited by carissac; 23-06-2009 at 06:51 PM.
carissac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #28
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissac View Post
I watched the fly video several times on YouTube because something about it was all wrong, so I'm glad to see people noticed. (I'm embarassed to admit I clicked on it and watched it when I saw it on YouTube's main page, but after repeatedly reading the hype about it in the news that day I begrudgingly checked it out to see it. So I succumbed to the psy ops programming.) The first thing I noticed was the fly on the floor was way too big for what had been supposedly buzzing Obama's head. The thing was fricking HUGE, big and black. What you see lying on the floor, all big and perfect and dead, does not match what was - supposedly - buzzing in the air around Obama. It was so big looking in fact that I thought how gross that would have been to slap it dead. You'd feel wings and legs wiggling and buzzing, possibly there'd even be guts smeared, considering how hard he slapped it and how large it supposedly was. Just didn't add up.
My second reaction to the fly too was that it was too big. That doesn't prove that it was a 'staged' fly, but yeah, I thought it was a bit suspicious.

Actually, I heard about the Obama fly incident on the Rush Limbaugh show. And then I suspected that it was a staged event even when I hadn't seen the video yet. So I could be biased and read too much conspiracy into it, but when I watched the video, I thought my suspicions were confirmed.

It's precisely these kinds of seemingly insignificant events that probably are used a lot by the elite in propaganda and manipulation agendas.

Manipulation can effectively be done when there is emotional and/or subliminal content in the message given to the public. Like stage magicians, who use clever manipulation tricks to fool the audience. The difference is that political manipulation is something the public usually isn't aware of, whereas when watching a stage magician people know they are being fooled.