Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 07-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
justin stephens

Default Obama - The Egyptian King

Obama - Egyptian King

Hi people, just posted a new item on Obama and the links to Akhenaten. It looks at some other aspects and evidence based on the info that Freeman first found.

Cheers

Justin
justin stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
michael christopher

I hate when people always jump to the "So is Obama a clone of Akhenaten?" question. It seems more likely to me that he's just a reincarnation, as this happens regularly all the time to every person on the planet and so far as we know, it's impossible to clone someone who lived thousands and thousands of years ago.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
justin stephens

Check the quote. The mainstream media is claiming that it is possible to clone DNA thats 1000's of years old.

I have no doubt that this is possible. And if the mainstream is talking about it then it certainly adds to that.

Look at the symbolism. They can do this shit right under your nose and you wont notice. They communicate with symbology, not language.

Last edited by justin stephens; 07-06-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #4

No, no, not Akhenaten. The media has been playing up his resemblance to a certain other pharaoh, King Tut:

1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #5
justin stephens

I mentioned that a certain video in the direct media highlighted the resemblance to Tut. But the portrayal/ symbolism points to Akhenaten. My post was based around the whole situation, not just the latest little bit of video regarding his tour of egypt.

Did any of you actually read the full post?...Clearly not. haha

Last edited by justin stephens; 07-06-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin stephens View Post
I mentioned that a certain video in the direct media highlighted the resemblance to Tut. But the portrayal/ symbolism points to Akhenaten. My post was based around the whole situation, not just the latest little bit of video regarding his tour of egypt.

Did any of you actually read the full post? haha
Oh damn, you caught me—I missed that! I guess the question is, does Obama's presidency point to a restoration of the throne of Horus, or its dissolution?
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
justin stephens

Possibly a kind of false restoration. I think its all for show to some extent. Well not for show, but TPTB just following their ritual beliefs.

But maybe there is more to it? And its being played out right under our nose.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Obama - Egyptian King

Hi people, just posted a new item on Obama and the links to Akhenaten. It looks at some other aspects and evidence based on the info that Freeman first found.

Cheers

Justin
Interesting stuff there, Justin, there is definitely a link between Obama and Akhenaten. Obama does seem to like his Egyptian symbolism, can anyone in the know here enlighten us as to whether the following is the case:

I think Obama is Rosicrucian because of the symbology. It is my understanding the Rosicrucianism originates in Egypt, while Free Masonry Originates with teh Templars in round Israel.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
watson_k

How do you compare a politician who's being controlled to one that was thought of in his day as The God Head? Akhenaten brought real change, trying to take people out of the silly Polytheism and corrupt power of the temple Priests. Even going so far as trying to build a new city for his people.

What has Obama done to even compare? ..Brought about non-change?

In order for Obama to be anything of the sort to Akhenaten, he'd need to be the head of the world government (I thought this was the royal family - who also have Egyptian symbolism in their ceremonies) Unify all Religions and class them under one 'God'. Plus also build a new place for all the new believers to live, perhaps the Second Atlantis, or something of that sort.

"I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror, I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways, And No Message Could Have, Been Any Clearer, If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place" - M.J. R.I.P

Last edited by watson_k; 07-06-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: my phrasing is off
watson_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
justin stephens

...which is why I said 'false flag "rebirth"

Are you saying it was good of him to create a belief system of sun worship?

I think this is some sort of ritualistic approach to making Obama out to be something hes not. The symbology is there to see that they are making him out to be on some sort of messiah scale. When was the last time in recent history where we have seen so many people ridiculously frothing about a world leader.

And look at he meaning of renegade - his codename.

Its all a big game and the masses have fallen for it.

Last edited by justin stephens; 07-06-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson_k View Post
In order for Obama to be anything of the sort to Akhenaten, he'd need to be the head of the world government (I thought this was the royal family - who also have Egyptian symbolism in their ceremonies) Unify all Religions and class them under one 'God'. Plus also build a new place for all the new believers to live, perhaps the Second Atlantis, or something of that sort.
Such a person is much more likely to be a common man. Insigificant, overlooked, ridiculed even, for being a bit out of phase, for he would need to be a bit our of phase in advance to lead others. I should look to well educated, philosophising, social misfits that are able to overcome obstacles and illuminate those around them.

Much more likely than someone who has lived their live in the power strugle system. Why? For that would not give you the esential skills experience base to really make a difference nor the objective view to enable you to make impartial decisions.

And re the second atlantis, much more likley to be much simpler than that.

Most likely to be a living breathing Horus. LuciferHorus where are you?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 07-06-2009 at 09:35 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #12
watson_k

Quote:
...which is why I said 'false flag "rebirth"

Are you saying it was good of him to create a belief system of sun worship?

I think this is some sort of ritualistic approach to making Obama out to be something hes not. The symbology is there to see that they are making him out to be on some sort of messiah scale. When was the last time in recent history where we have seen so many people ridiculously frothing about a world leader.

And look at he meaning of renegade - his codename.

Its all a big game and the masses have fallen for it.
Without the Sun you wouldn't be living. Simple as that. It literally is a 'Life Giver' in any sense that is the view of what 'God' is. It's quite rational to think of primitive people to view the Sun in such awe as to worship it.

No different to modern views of Mother Nature, and the 'Goddess'.

Sorry I haven't read anywhere on your first post on this thread that says about a False flag, I thought you believed in it. or is IndigoGen your website?

"I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror, I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways, And No Message Could Have, Been Any Clearer, If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place" - M.J. R.I.P

Last edited by watson_k; 07-06-2009 at 09:37 PM.
watson_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
ian2day
Inactive

Obama is a messenger of Ra the Sun God. With me being...
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
justin stephens

Well this is my post we are discussing yes (look at my signature). So that is where I claimed false flag.

You just pointed out the the people were primative, I can see the followers/low level people maybe seen this way, but the royalty? The creator of monotheism? With the secret knowledge? and possible contact with higher beings.

Of course the sun is a special thing but then most religions are based on the worship of the creator which is clearly also special. But its the control method that are brought about around these sytems.

To bring about the worship of an individual god,claim that to be the sun god and then profess to be the son of that god shows the very same methods of control in my eyes.

Last edited by justin stephens; 07-06-2009 at 10:46 PM.