Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 03-06-2009, 06:04 AM   #1
deafbred

Thumbs down The World Trade Centers TRUTH

here's how the trade centers came down

MAGNETS ~ Magnetic'currents'/streams SURGING through the building in such high concentrations that the STEEL couldn't take the amount of individual north and south poled Ying/Yang magnets that were running through the iron,copper,aluminum, etc

the metal heated to such a degree because of the 'CROWDING of MAGNETS' in the metal structure framework of the twin towers.... as a result.. through centrifugal force of the INDIVIDUAL MAGNETS 'orbiting' EACHother..in the metals...

the PRESSURE in the IRON etc got SO GREAT.. it BURST the IRON due to the 'expanding bubble' created by the MAGNETS and THREW THE MAGNETS OUT, in a FLASH INSTANT all throughout the weaker spots of the metal structured steel/iron building's.

again... because the magnets had no where to go and were crowded in the metals... - in such high concentrations

this is also the reason for the cement pyroclastic cloud and why it instantly was pulverized to dust through the expansion of the material metal throughout the complex of EACH tower... also the explosions seen from areas on the twin towers.. those were OUTBURSTS of ENERGY of MAGNETS escaping from the metal in the building.

They got PuSHED OuT from the repulsion of 'like poles' gathered together individually so closely, compacted in such a tight space inside, flowing through the metal's, that they ESCAPED out from the STEEL 'horizontally' ...again.. that is the reason for the straight out OUTBURSTS seen from the buildings on that day.

the magnets like to flow from the ground up to the sky and from the sky down to the ground. orbiting from the poles of the earth... the north poled individual magnets are
crashing down to the ground in the northern hemisphere, while at the same time in the SAME INSTANT.. the South Poled Individual Magnetic Magnet Streams are flowing from the GROUND UP-- naturally in/on Earth throughout the Cosmic Universe.

---In the Southern Hemisphere however.. the South Poled Individual Magnetic Magnet Streams are crashing to the ground while the North's are going UP into the AIR to flow back around, in the orbit, around, the earth, to the Northern Hemisphere North Pole position. Original coordinate Location. To start the Engine Revolve Solve of Life's continual balanced nature to grow to HARMONY.

...ok...lets take this one step further...

the other night i took a cement block....a cinder block.. and.. and a car battery. i went out into the woods days previous and collected old soft iron bits and pieces/parts.. from an old jeep that's been lying in the woods for quite some time. i heard from from his book he wrote....that.. soft iron is essential for making MAGNETIC...'currents'

some of the parts that i gathered were some strips of soft iron from the seat cushions frames. i cut these rather thin 1/16-1/4" sticks, six inches long. one i connected to the negative lead on the battery and sat it upon the cinder block. the other i attached to the positive lead off the battery and began to touch the two until i got a MAGNETIC CURRENT FLOWING between the two that glowed like a candle, like light bulb metal burning. The Current is LIQUID. ~flowing MAGNETIC stream~~~ inside the bubble liquid you can see two MAIN LIQUID tornado vortex's spinning with a right hand twist. fighting FOR BALANCE but continual MOTION.

(+)North~~~(SSssss~ssssSS)~~~South(-)

An EXPANDING BUBBLE is created on EACH end of the iron pieces because the MAGNETS are JUMPING OVER to FLOW to the OTHER POLE OPPOSITE ITS OWN. They are ATTRACTED and PULL together. The BUBBLE GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER as the MAGNETS gather IN GREAT NUMBERS in the LIQUID metal. An ONION like Layered effect builds up the MASS of the bubble as it BUILDS. BUBBLES and BUBBLES upon BUBBLES are FORMED AMONG the CURRENTS flowing between the TWO (+)&(-)North & South, Poled, Magnetic Streams.

Ok..now to the point of what happened the other night. After I had made a PUDDLE of LIQUID metal BIG ENOUGH...

something happened... ---when i had the north (Positive) Lead battery terminal wire over the bubble and held it vertical and in such a way.. the MAGNETS FLOWED SO GREATLY SO FAST SO MUCH that after the sparks which flew out of the liquid, because of the MAGNETS 'escaping' ... that when i took the POSITIVE lead away... the sparks continued to pop out of the LIQUID HEATED MOLTEN PUDDLE ON THE CINDER CEMENT BLOCK.

a strange thing happened.. --- the magnets continued to flow inside the molten liquid bubble. and motions a wave

PATTERN in the LIQUID ... that SETTLED.. into THIS...

a SIX sided polygon WITH A CIRCLE IN THE MIDDLE and 4 location POINTS NORTH EAST/NORTH WEST/SOUTH EAST/SOUTH WEST--- those pin point areas were the last to settle and cool from BEING BRIGHT RED AMBER like CAVERNS motioning, to settle, in the bubble..during cooling.

which immediately reminded me of the Star of David

and guess what Ed Leedskalnin () has between the two moons

in the fountain at his castle *Coral Castle* in Florida

http://thm-a03.yimg.com/image/42e1e94b01d0c2e2

a star of david rising up out of the water

here is what http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/t..._residues.html has to say about The World Trade Center's "THERMITE THEORY" I noticed they only talk about the 'Energetic Effect' that created the RESULT they SEE in the Small Particles of IRON they found scattered around the World Trade Center Site and that THERMITE is the CLOSEST understandable MATERIAL they can THINK that is CAPABLE of the RESULTED PARTICLE makeup's they OBSERVED in THE DUST..

the reason for IRON RICH SPHERES and the separating of aluminum ...is because the IRON holds more MAGNETS than aluminum, so the IRON was the FIRST to CORE COMPACTION while aluminum resided apart from the FORCES involved at MAJOR VORTEX pools of suctioning FORCES involved with the electrical magnetic universe field throughout

here are some quotes from that thermite site..

"The authors show that the aluminum is indeed mostly in a pure metallic form, and that much of the oxygen is bound to the iron. They ultimately show this conclusively through elemental analysis of the components of the red layers: the thin
hexagonal plates, faceted grains, and embedding matrix revealed by microscopic inspection. "
-------------------------------------------------------
"Chips having distinctive and similar physical features were found in all four of the dust samples, ranging in length from from about 0.2 to 3 mm. Each chip has stratified layers of two types: a red layer and a lighter gray
layer, where each layer is between roughly 10 and 100 microns in thickness. Despite their small size, the chips are readily visible in the samples because of their flat shapes, distinctive color, and layered structure. The chips are tough despite being as thin as eggshells. "

----------------------------------------------------------
"First described by Steven Jones in late 2007, distinctive chips found in the dust samples had red and gray layers, were weakly attracted to a magnet, and were composed mostly of iron, oxygen, aluminum, silicon, and carbon. Jones and his colleagues subsequently subjected the chips to detailed analysis using scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy-dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), and published their results in the Open Chemical Physics Journal. "
------------------------------------------------------------
"One can estimate the implied amount of thermite needed to generate so many iron-rich spheres in the WTC dust. In a sample of 32.1 grams of WTC dust, I observed with the unaided eye two metallic-looking spheres, in addition to the micron-sized spherules collected using a magnet. The mm-size spheres proved to be iron-aluminum rich. The mass of these two larger spheres (0.012g) found in this sample can be used to provide a crude estimate of the fraction of iron-rich spheres in the dust: 0.012g/32.1g = 0.04%. If the mass of the WTC dust was about 30,000 tons, then the iron-rich spherule content would be of the order of ten tons. This is a very rough estimate based on one small sample, and is only provided to give an idea of the amount of thermite-type reactants and products which may be involved here. An investigation well beyond the scope of this paper would look for purchases of aluminum and iron-oxide powders (and sulfur) in multi-ton-quantities prior to 9/11/2001. "

---------------------------------------------------------------
scroll up and Look at my pictures again of that molten metal on the cinder block.. you will see small round balls all around like dust scattered around from when Sparks flew and the Magnets escaped from the bubble.. carrying with it.. those small round balls of soft iron material.

Look at the Big Sphere of metal.. it is like a GLOBE of Earth or Any other Planet - as such in Cosmic Force GUIDELINES ... the smaller material and balls of iron etc.. FORM THEIR OWN UNIQUE POLES NORTH AND SOUTH to.

They all REARRANGE themselves in ORDER to 'connect' the FLOW of the UNIVERSAL WAVE POOL of MAGNETS flowing, unseen, because THEY ARE SO SMALL AND GO THROUGH EVERYTHING SEEMINGLY SOLID.....actually HOLDING MATTER seemingly SOLID OBJECTS 'TOGETHER' of the atom structure particulate makeup. EVEN ATOMS down TO THE SMALLEST DEGREE SEEABLE have INDIVIDUAL MAGNETS FLOWING THROUGH THEM, ORBITING. Holding the atom itself together to, to APPEAR solid.

The Magnets are so small they ORBIT the SMALLEST PARTICLE IMAGINABLE

- LIGHT can go through LEAVES, PAPER, and GLASS.. but IT CANNOT go THROUGH WOOD, ROCK and IRON, "but the magnets can go through everything".

Last edited by deafbred; 03-06-2009 at 09:15 PM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
deafbred

Arrow more...the awakening awareness of universal truth

Look at this IMAGE.. ---I SEEN in it..--> THE SAME THING I SEEN a LONG night AGO when I "captured a Snake" as I described it in a past rambling on another thread....here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=13243

one night i found this motioning at the end of a magnet.. PULSING back and FOURTH like it was ALIVE, but in actuality i believe it to be just a makeup of small individual particle balls moving because they were in the vicinity of the MAGNETIC STREAM orbiting in and out of the MAGNET....

I believe they CONCENTRATED MAGNETS onto the site of the WORLD TRADE CENTERS... to BRING THEM DOWN, INSTANTLY.. by PUSHING some BUTTON to some SATELLITE MACHINE Hoovering over the Towers in Space or maybe something here on the ground.. POINTED at the TOWERS to 'GET THE CURRENT RUNNING' ...all while smiling wickedly, watching it LIVE on closed circuit DISPLAYS SCREENS.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/t.../TOCpage_s.png
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/t.../TOCpage_s.png
look at the thermite site image i found there... it has 4 points on that inner circle to ...

here is a thread i started a while ago.. with more insights to what i am talking about.. for what its worth. im learning daily, moment by moment, so... DON'T USE THE PAST AGAINST ME. "am i going to do this...by myself"?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=deafbred

oh...and.... one tower had an antenna.. that would be ideal for drawing the flow of magnetic currents.. -- i need to know.. which tower fell first... how long it took.. and also how long the second one took to fall.. and which one had the antenna.

oh yeah and btw... look at the cinder block again i melted that soft iron on.. the cinder block melted away.. or 'broke up' particle by particle during the process of flowing the magnets in the liquid pool puddle... forming a 'channel' in the cement-- imagine the cement core theory is true . http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64415 .. those rebar iron rods in the cement collums.. imagine that rebar EXPANDING..because of the EXTREME AMOUNT OF MAGNETIC ENERGY CROWDING IN THE STEEL... happening so fast..IN AN INSTANT LIKE 'A FLASH OF LIGHTING' ---IMAGINE the truth of that CEMENT BLASTING TO HELL IN A HEATED MOMENT.. all through MAGNETIC 'ENERGY'

( LIGHTNING is from 'HIGH CONCENTRATIONS of MAGNETIC STREAMS PASSING BY EACH OTHER')

that inner core of the world trade centers basically vaporized and fell apart and melted away into the air

http://www.wtceo.org/images/wtc46.jpg

individual magnet flow, balancing out.. vortexing towards each other, whirling.. escaping when crowding occurs.. throwing sparks.. as they leave.. burning the flame of the pond LAKE of FIRE- when the MAGNETS are 'balanced' the pool of liquid burns evenly in harmony.. but when there is to much of NORTH or SOUTH poled individual magnets in the liquid electric furnace puddle.. they ESCAPE fast.. and throw sparks when they leave... 'cutting the air' like a comet falling through space.. the small iron balls of dust... leave their TRAIL BEHIND

"Tarot: The Tower and Lighting"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_16_Tower.jpg

the 'LIGHTNING' is CREATED by North and South Poled Individual Magnetic Streams in HIGH Concentrations Passing by Each other at high speed.

Saturn

has the rings it does.. because there is NOT MUCH MAGNETS flowing OUT AND IN at the EQUATOR ... there is more of the MAGNETS going IN and OUT / UP and DOWN, at the POLE ends.. due to the rate of speed of the planet.. GRAVITY is basically ELIMINATED at the EQUATOR zone REGION because of centrifugal force throwing out the magnets...carrying with it matter at the same time .. the DUST/PARTICLES of the PLANET fly outward from the SURFACE and eventually gravitate to balance along the outside skirt of the planet. also.. this is why some of the RINGS on the planet turn in different rotations.. some CLOCKWISE.. others COUNTER CLOCKWISE.. because each RING is made up of STREAMS of INDIVIDUAL MAGNETIC 'currents' in CONCENTRATIONS.. moving.. because they FLOW to go to the OPPOSITE POLES they ATTRACT. its not ONE stream.. but two streams.. GOING... RUNNING.. in 'channels'

"published the document that sounds the ALARM" "inevitable" "spelled it out in BLACK AND WHITE"

see the bubble at the equator of that magnet... the individual magnets are pushing/pushed OUT because they are so concentrated at the center passing by through the middle of the magnet, _like_ '''magnetic poles''' repelling themselves away and out, orbiting revolving solving their motion flow glow light in harmony of lifes interaction in the basic film substance unseen in the magnetic field, felt, saw/seen in creation result

the RAIN from the SKY... doesn't want to fall HORIZONTALLY ... but VERTICALLY .. this world/universe runs off a basic form of FLOW pattern which is throughout and not that complex at all, though the end result of organic life seems intricate .. at every level down to atoms n particulate .. the atmospheric energy follows rules a child can understand, and these individual magnets are smaller and holding together and orbiting.... the smallest imaginable particle of molecular substance

Last edited by deafbred; 03-06-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
noewhan

Interesting, but I don't agree that this theory would hold up in court.

Last edited by noewhan; 04-06-2009 at 06:52 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
deafbred

Arrow ok here's some more new stuff

i considered posting it when i got some advice from the WORDS on a PAPER

"what I am saying is put it before the people"

also the IMAGE there speaks a WHOLE lot.. to the information needed to facilitate everything we NEED to know. The kid has his hands on the WHEEL.. his LEFT hand is NORTH POLE and his RIGHT is SOUTH POLE... consider he is STANDING LOOKING EAST. This Puts things into perspective.

not to MENTION, look at the MONEY wad of CASH in the HAND of the GAMEPLAYERS involved in this CONSPIRACY to keep us all DUMBED down MANAGABLE and in the CAGE of their MAGIC MACHINE CREATIONS etc. this is HUSH money.. to BUY you into the DOOR of their SHADOWS. (Don't sell out) (it means your liberty etc etc etc) and look they have some kind of neckLACE and 'engagment RINGS' BONDING you to an OATH of THEIR currupt SYSTEM of licencing you to their DEATH CAMP array of scapegoating decision to hold you captive.. by any means possible - and of course it says "every 6th bead free......"

The WAVE... FIN.. in the YING YANG makeUP of the MAGNETIC current FLOW outburst of motion- here it is at Coral Castle..

http://www.electricitybook.com/edwar...lnin/leed2.jpg http://www.network6000.com/newslette...ages/leed2.jpg
See it there? in the middle of the machine attached to the side of the center peice? .. I notice that Pattern REFLECTED in the Small Iron Balls DUST debree I motioned with a spinning small 1 inch long bar magnet. it began to show up in the particles..spinning around, some times 4 fins at times and more and less, even 1...like a NINJA 'star' the PATTERNS in the MOVMENT of the CURRENTS in the DUST.. this is what Ed did to see whats happening with the MAGNETIC STREAM CURRENTS

another FIN...(this Symbolism is EVERYWHERE... we are surrounded in THEIR construction of DESTRUCTION CONTROL.. are we going to BREAK OUT OF THE BOX? are those CHAINS to TIGHT..? if anything.. im gonig to WRAP THEM AROUND SATANS arms and throw him down into a PIT. cuz Im a REAL player

but in this video you don't see so much exactly what i am talking about because video isn't to PERFECT

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOsmVz4COvE
You can hear the birds though... THEY are TUNED into the RIDING of the WAVE to FLIGHT in which all LIGHT is created and EARTH etc moons stars run off..

see the circulating INDIVIDUAL magnets.. those are little iron balls.. REPRESENTING THE MAGNETIC stream FLOW the way this world RUNS and works by. EACH one has POLES on its ends like EARTH south and north pole regions.. they ALL correspond to move in pattern waves of set...
see the circulating INDIVIDUAL magnets.. those are little iron balls.. EACH one has POLES on its ends like EARTH south and north pole regions.. they ALL correspond to move in pattern waves of settlement concerning the magnetic energy peramiters involved in 'circulating currents' the display isn't to well.. but fine for now.. i actually have finner particles.. and when you look and observe.. you see star of david type patterns forming in the middle and outer layer FEILD effects of 'channels' orbiting in paths mirror imaging natural consistancy to lifes display in nature on earth and beyond. DUST magnetic material iron balls flow OPPOSITE.. 'clockwise' right hand screw twist.. i noticed.. though.. other 'channels' spinning the other way, counter clockwise.. seeming to work with the inner circulating matter.. most inner circle going clockwise.. next one, counter clockwise.. and the extremeties.. ALTERNATING.. spinning in all kinds of directions at suction points.. if you get a magnets and go near the dust.. you can CONTROL the MAGNETIC FLOW and 'FEED' /collect the EACH indivdual north and south poled magnetic currect streams .. to directions where they will flow back into the orbit of the gathered magnetic current

also it can be seen represented in the spinning magnet itself in the reflection abstract ...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXkrNrQShFc
see the wheel within a wheel.. well.. see the backwards spinning.. image projected? the 1 inch bar magnet is spinning counter clockwise.. while the IMAGE like car wheels spinning the other way...

and...
coiltoil
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c93muU5VrM
the pulling together of the wire because of the indivual Norht and South Poled MAGNETS gatherd in the wire in great numbers circulating orbiting.. if you pulse it right.. you can get a MOMENTUM ... the pulling together of the wire because of the indivual Norht and South Poled MAGNETS gatherd in the wire in great numbers circulating orbiting.. if you pulse it right.. you can get a MOMENTUM going ...like a SWING.. back and fourth.. 'use the magnets in such a way to get the maximum push out of them' like beating like a heart. PULSE.. a sliky ....going BACK AND FOURTH.. controlable motion build through waves in the POOL of MAGNETIC LIFE

plus...

bloodmix
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1O0DSPep7c
moving the particles of indivual magnets to circulate into the BLOOD DOVE wings motion go know FLY away BLooD FALLING from the sky, like RAIN.. i cut my finger while sawing an iron peice and STAIN... moving the particles of indivual magnets to circulate into the BLOOD DOVE wings motion go know FLY away BLooD FALLING from the sky, like RAIN.. i cut my finger while sawing an iron peice and stained a paper.. it looks like a dove... the magnets didn't go into the blood mix so well.. tried to show the ying yang pattern..

(update,,,the image of the tarot card up above on a previous post doesn't seem to want to show so here it is again)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_16_Tower.jpg

and i found another one
"The Tarot of Marseilles merges these two concepts, and depicts a burning tower being struck by lightning or fire from the sky, its top section dislodged and crumbling. Two men are depicted in mid-fall, against a field of multicolored balls.[2]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...t_trump_16.jpg

Last edited by deafbred; 05-06-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
deafbred

Post progress = motion

/\___Last night i wrote this.. more info for guide of streams figure out

and...some 16 page notebook i wrote a year or two ago ..

Old 04-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
deafbred

Default the birds are with me, they fly by my side

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post

Interesting, but I don't agree that this theory would hold up in court.
the BUBBLE rises UP, it HOLDS itself UP according to the nature of it's WILL - a FOUNDATION it was laid apon- Hollow earth theory is true ...caverns and caves, dwellings and spaces.. there must be a HELL down there..somewhere..., something they are trying to bring to the surface...

this world is built apon the BLOOD SPILT of ancestors gone by. crying out looking to be HEARD.. can you HEAR them? in the reflectance of the WATER by which we ARE MADE UP OF.. we are SEEING ourselves in the CLOUDS.. the PERFECT IMAGE of TRUTH.. a MIRROR..

the bubble BUILDS.. lifts UP.. not DOWN to DESTRUCTION and DESTROY .. we know the PLOY, we know how to FLY

it don't take no MACHINE.. JESUS sustains..

is this a PHEONIX OUT OF THE ASHES...

Revelation 11:1-13 (NIV) I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth. But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on. At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

You can keep your 'courts'there is no -justice- there is no peace,

Isa 59:8 The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths; they have made their roads crooked; no one who treads on them knows peace.

Jer 6:14 "They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, 'Peace, peace,' when there is no peace.

Eze 13:10 "Precisely because they have misled my people, saying, 'Peace,' when there is no peace, and because, when the people build a wall, these prophets smear it with whitewash,

Last edited by deafbred; 04-06-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
jakeuk999

Well that fucked my head up! I don't know what to say.
jakeuk999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #8
deafbred

Exclamation Prototype Nokia phone recharges without wires

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143945http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143945

Phone recharges wirelessly

Pardon the cliche, but it's one of the holiest of Holy Grails of technology: Wireless power. And while early lab experiments have been able to "beam" electricity a few feet to power a light bulb, the day when our laptops and cell phones can charge without having to plug them in to a wall socket still seems decades in the future.

Nokia, however, has taken another baby step in that direction with the invention of a cell phone that recharges itself using a unique system: It harvests ambient radio waves from the air, and turns that energy into usable power. Enough, at least, to keep a cell phone from running out of juice.

While "traditional" (if there is such a thing) wireless power systems are specifically designed with a transmitter and receiver in mind, Nokia's system isn't finicky about where it gets its wireless waves. TV, radio, other mobile phone systems -- all of this stuff just bounces around the air and most of it is wasted, absorbed into the environment or scattered into the ether. Nokia picks up all the bits and pieces of these waves and uses the collected electromagnetic energy to create electrical current, then uses that to recharge the phone's battery. A huge range of frequencies can be utilized by the system (there's no other way, really, as the energy in any given wave is infinitesimal). It's the same idea that Tesla was exploring 100 years ago, just on a tiny scale.

Mind you, harvesting ambient electromagnetic energy is never going to offer enough electricity to power your whole house or office, but it just might be enough to keep a cell phone alive and kicking. Currently Nokia is able to harvest all of 5 milliwatts from the air; the goal is to increase that to 20 milliwatts in the short term and 50 milliwatts down the line. That wouldn't be enough to keep the phone alive during an active call, but would be enough to slowly recharge the cell phone battery while it's in standby mode, theoretically offering infinite power -- provided you're not stuck deep underground where radio waves can't penetrate.

Nokia says it hopes to commercialize the technology in three to five years.

Last edited by deafbred; 17-06-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:02 AM   #9
deafbred

Exclamation Wow, it doesn't get any more signifigant than that

"Iron workers cut crosses, Stars of David and police sheilds out of the large pieces of steel left in the wreckage of the World Trade Center, to keep or give away as mementos. Signs of their work are evident in pieces of steel kept in Hangar 17 at Kennedy International Airport." (Photo by Lane Johnson)

http://www.papba.org/media-archive/a...hangar-14.html
Old 25-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #10
rodin
Banned

If you have a theory, explain it clearly. If you are making it up present it in an occult way. Occult means hidden, obscured. One occult posting technique is to vary font size and colour as per Matt Marriot n others.

Last edited by krakhead; 26-07-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: removed minor insult
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:59 AM   #11
deafbred

Post Explosion of Arc Spark Energy Electro Magnetics

Quote:
Quote:
Following are 16 WTC first responder descriptions of explosive noises well before the towers collapsed:

"Sounded like bombs" –Keith Murphy
"A huge explosion" –Gerard Gorman
"Sound of popping and exploding" –Alwish Monchery
"Explosions" –William Burns
"Kept hearing these large boom, boom" –Rosario Terranova
"Sounded like explosions." –Anthony Fitzgerald
"Like a shotgun going off" –Mark Meier
"Sounded like explosions" –Wilfred Barriere
"Sounded like bombs, like blockbusters" –John Murray
"You could hear explosions" –Richard Smiouskas
"Sounded like an M-80, that's how loud they were" –Tim Pearson
"Sounds like a shotgun" –Eric Ronningen
"Sounded like an explosion" –John Morabito
"There were lots of explosions" –Jeff Birnbaum
"Under the assumption that the sounds were secondary bombs." –Andrew Rodriguez
"Sounded like bombs. Like a bomb going off. I mean, it was huge." –FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkDCS8xeobg

__________________________________________________ ____

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNduxfjXw4&feature=related

__________________________________________________ _____
Power Line Burns Hole in Road

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQftDhgC51A&feature=related

__________________________________________________ _____

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4XPxEoDfvs&feature=related

__________________________________________________ _

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sngiPk6sTBs&feature=related

Quote Youtube comment user:
PGMEagle (1 month ago)Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
Those transformer explosions are increadable. Sounds like a damn bomb going off

World Trade Centers TRUTH thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67198

Skip to End

Skip to End of this video. 1:50in

Look at wire in between prongs. Concentration of individual ying yang magnetic currents surging through the wire, heating it up, expanding, melting -lava pool molten steel World Trade Center's buildings, months after Sept 11. Couldn't extinguish, burned for months. Kinetic energy stored slowly releasing, slowing cooling. Instant heat up. Get the picture? This is what happened to the steel columns in the World Trade Center.

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp7JF2sANsw&feature=PlayList&p=72F8EFADCAD2FE4D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3

"Show you what it can do"
Old 09-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
helloperator
Banned

Everything's done with magnets. Animal magnetism...fridge magnets...the list goes on...
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 05:10 AM   #13
deafbred

Question eh some vidz corresponding evidence gathered

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCwiLGQxE9E

also this video pretty interesting

and in it it reminds us of those beams of light they put up where the towers where, in a memorial scene.. like.. space beam weapons symbolic...

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G40y4FixnU&feature=channel_page

Horse Shoe Magnet, sacrifice them

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnRCg9wFspA&feature=channel_page

100,000 people buried under Washington Square Park

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71763