Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 21-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
ian2day
Inactive

Post Michael Jackson CONspiracy

As I have already mentioned in this thread of mine here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58576

The Michael Jackson O2 concerts will be cancelled with possibly Paul McCartney stepping in to take over. However there is more to it all. The reason that the tickets were priced so cheap for a top name. Was so that the eager fans could then be blocked from purchasing them via an electronic barrier to getting in for the first weeks shows.

So the people who arranged this CON somehow wrangled that they get the tickets at a cheap face price and resell them at a great profit on ebay etc. Then closer to the date the stooge MJ starts delaying for various reasons and announces that they are going to have to postpone the first weeks concerts. This then sets the way for the next weeks tickets which have already been sold, to be resold for a massive premium on ebay.

Then once this second wave of the CON is complete. An annoucement will be made about him cancelling all of the dates due to ill health etc. Paul McCartney will step in to cover the dates. Then when people attempt to sue MJ it will emerge that it was not even Michael Jackson but some impersonator. The tube station was closed so as to create loads of fares for the london taxi's.

Quote:
Michael Jackson delay not due to ill health, say promoters

Representatives for The King of Pop claim that the postponed start to his O2 Arena residency is due to the 'massive and technically complex' production, and not his health

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...ackson-002.jpg
Is this the real MJ?

Michael Jackson's representatives have denied reports that he postponed the first four dates of his O2 Arena residency due to ill health. Instead, they cited the "sheer magnitude" of the production as the reason behind the delay.
The opening concert, originally scheduled for 8 July, will now take place on 13 July, while the concerts scheduled for 10, 12 and 14 July have been pushed back to March 2010. The rest of the 50-date residency remains unchanged.
Jackson's announcement comes less than a week after a tabloid report that the singer has skin cancer. That allegation was strongly denied by his representatives.
The concert promoters, AEG, also reassured fans that the singer's health is not an issue. "I would trade my body for his tomorrow, he's in fantastic shape," said AEG Live president Randy Phillips. Kenny Ortega, the show director who has been working with Jackson's backing dancers, added that the original schedule didn't give them enough time to rehearse. "It just wasn't practical for safety reasons and professional reasons," he said.
The 50-year-old King of Pop is already reported to be in rehearsal for his concert series, dubbed This Is It. The $20m production will feature pyrotechnics, acrobatics, 12 backing dancers and a supposed "sequel" to the moonwalk. The opening concerts are being postponed, according to a statement, "in order to meet the challenges presented by such a massive and technically complex show".
"This show has grown in size and scope, thereby necessitating more lead time for [the] manufacture of the set, programming the content for the massive video elements and ... for full production and dress rehearsals in the world's busiest arena," said Phillips. "As much as we agonised over this change in the original schedule, we are sure the fans will understand when they experience the level of entertainment Michael Jackson intends to deliver while also ensuring the safety of the musicians, cast and crew and the crisp execution of the production."
"Crisp execution" seems a lot to ask from the first concert in 12 years by the world's most bizarre, troubled and talented superstar – but then again, tickets didn't come cheap. Fans who bought passes for one of the postponed shows and cannot attend the new date will be able to return them for a full refund, including booking fee.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...comeback-delay

Last edited by ian2day; 21-05-2009 at 05:50 PM.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
As I have already mentioned in this thread of mine here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58576

The Michael Jackson O2 concerts will be cancelled with possibly Paul McCartney stepping in to take over. However there is more to it all. The reason that the tickets were priced so cheap for a top name. Was so that the eager fans could then be blocked from purchasing them via an electronic barrier to getting in for the first weeks shows.

So the people who arranged this CON somehow wrangled that they get the tickets at a cheap face price and resell them at a great profit on ebay etc. Then closer to the date the stooge MJ starts delaying for various reasons and announces that they are going to have to postpone the first weeks concerts. This then sets the way for the next weeks tickets which have already been sold, to be resold for a massive premium on ebay.

Then once this second wave of the CON is complete. An annoucement will be made about him cancelling all of the dates due to ill health etc. Paul McCartney will step in to cover the dates. Then when people attempt to sue MJ it will emerge that it was not even Michael Jackson but some impersonator. The tube station was closed so as to create loads of fares for the london taxi's.
I already posted on this as I did not believe that the individual giving the press conference was MJ and I still don't. I was up for buying tickets and when I saw the imposter I decided not to. The masses are easily conned I'm afraid as the thought of 50 year old frail MJ doing 50 physically demanding concets is laughable. There is a lookalike dancealike who was shown on GMTV at the time MJ did these press conferences who had extensive reconstructive surgery to look remarkably identical to MJ. Sadly his posture didn't match and his voice was too deep to be that of MJ. The press conference was a joke too, as the imposter clearly looked uncomfortable and couldn't wait to get away.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
largejack

Interesting and probably true

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I already posted on this as I did not believe that the individual giving the press conference was MJ and I still don't. I was up for buying tickets and when I saw the imposter I decided not to. The masses are easily conned I'm afraid as the thought of 50 year old frail MJ doing 50 physically demanding concets is laughable. There is a lookalike dancealike who was shown on GMTV at the time MJ did these press conferences who had extensive reconstructive surgery to look remarkably identical to MJ. Sadly his posture didn't match and his voice was too deep to be that of MJ. The press conference was a joke too, as the imposter clearly looked uncomfortable and couldn't wait to get away.
Your post says it all.

Damn shame.

Last edited by metacomet; 21-05-2009 at 06:53 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
justawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Sadly his posture didn't match and his voice was too deep to be that of MJ.

I heard that MJ has a deep voice in reality and that the high voice is his stage voice. I heard that from one of his real life friends. He said on TV that he still doesn't understand why he puts that strange voice on in public.
justawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
joe911

MJ is amazing,it was my sisters birthday last friday and we all made tshirts and i put him on mine
Old 21-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
flip side
Inactive

You've been...

flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #8
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawake View Post
I heard that MJ has a deep voice in reality and that the high voice is his stage voice. I heard that from one of his real life friends. He said on TV that he still doesn't understand why he puts that strange voice on in public.

Could be true, but I have never heard him talk in a deep voice at all. I've heard the deepness in his singing voice though. This is true of most singers though, their talking voice bares no resemblance to their singing voice.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #9
real6

Another conspiracy you could say is, he used to be black
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
dynamicwiseman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Another conspiracy you could say is, he used to be black
lol...if only, the truth is MJ is running away from his shadow!
dynamicwiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
les_paul_robot

Bummer, I bought 4 tix for Jan 2010.
And his dates are gonna be replaced by another imposter McCartney?

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #12
sithnemesis

Default Michael Jackson Deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithnemesis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithnemesis View Post
Guess who's making a come-back...

Munich 1997 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWKcC4qtXg
Feat. Fergie 2008 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gUTQ...eature=related
NRJ Music Awards - address to French Fans - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQgW...eature=related

sithnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #13
noesis

Does anyone know how the ticket sales work ... do performers get a percentage of the money as soon as tickets or sold or do they have to wait until after they perform?
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves - Bill Hicks
noesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 05:13 AM   #14
neon

Oh theres def always a conspiracy around MJ, except i think you got the wrong one.

That was no imposter for godsakes, it was MJ, he has displayed that deep voice before.
Old 22-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #15
xxxx

yeah sithnemesis you've posted some pictures. you obviously made on photoshop, you've made a lovely collage featuring micheal jackson and some pictures of freemason stuff. is there a connection you're gonna tell us about? or is it just you showing off your pictures and leaving us to work it out for ourselves? why can't you picture posting people write anything?
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #16
father ted
Inactive

MJ definately has a deep voice as his normal voice, in his main alter I suppose. Makes that simpsons episode seem more interseting doesn't it, especially now that we ALL know that he is deeply programmed.

You hear it come through every now and again, I also heard a prank call done to MJ by some guy on a radio show, whom had spoken to Mj about doing an album together. I'll try to find it.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #17
father ted
Inactive

Default OK here it is:

This seems to be his "real" voice:
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #18
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if there will be no concerts and people won't be able to get their money back because of some "technicality", the company that organising this goes bankrupt etc..wouldn't be surprised in this slightest.

Loved the prank call !...
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
MJ is amazing,it was my sisters birthday last friday and we all made tshirts and i put him on mine
Nice work joe911

Are we a spiritual being having a human experience
or
are we a human being having a spiritual experience?

1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
cosmo

I'm totally amazed that MJ has any fans left.He bought his freedom...i realise he had a tough child hood and has obviously suffered a great deal of brainwashing in his life...but he's still a pervert/pedophile imo.Money cant by you love MJ.But it will keep you out of prison sadly.
cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote