Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 14-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
metacomet

Exclamation 2012 Already Happened...

We're already deep into the thick of it.

Putting our sights ahead to 2012 has been a massive trick pulled on us to distract us from what's already happened.

All of us are manifesting thoughts at an incredible rate, but we are chalking it up to 'good luck' or 'the times'. We feel that modern life and society has quickened to the point that things simply 'happen faster'.

The truth is : 2012 has already happened. We are already in the thick of transformation. This is why the past 10 years have been the most vapid and materialistic for society. There is nothing but distraction and anti-spiritualism and anti-religious attitudes etc.

They only need to keep us distracted for another handful of years before we will have passed to the other side without realizing it.

How is this possible?

The Gregorian calendar and time-scales developed by Luciferian secret societies have been implemented world-wide. We are not operating on natural calendars, and the period which would be known as '2012' to the Mayans has already happened.

This is one of the greates hoaxes ever perpetrated on humanity and it's too late to stop it. There is no way for me or anyone else to go out and undo all of this '2012' nonsense. People have already been fooled (exactly as foretold) and those of us who are 'awake' (the few of the many) have a slim window here.

Just thought you'd like to know...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
cafetimes1991

Why do I feel like I've wasted my life again?
Interesting post, metacomet. Look forward to seeing how this thread develops.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
whiterain

whats brought this on meta? if i didnt know better it almost sounds like fear.

window for what? theres no limits
Old 15-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
tapi

Default Something is Happening.

I have been noticing changes since mid-February. But my intuition has been letting me know since last year that something was going to happen around about now.

For about 3 weeks, I have had a strong frequency ringing though my head (maybe it's through my whole body), but it's not my hearing (and no, I'm not an old git with a fauty hearing aid ). It's 'loud', constant but it hasn't bothered me at all. On the contrary, it 'feels' like a positive energy of somekind.

Last night however, I fell asleep listening to some chakra chant music and had an awesome experience. I'm not sure whether it was astral travel, or maybe a dream. But I do know that I found myself within a 3 story 'transparent bubble-like structure', with vibrantly coloured 3D shapes flying around and through the walls (which looked like kaleidoscopes). I couldn't quite figure this place out, but I do know that I was trying to be told, or maybe just experience something.

After what seemed like 15 minutes (in linear time), I found myself on the lower floor when someone I felt I knew (but not from my 3D plane experience), walked up to me and handed me a small strip of paper, turned around and walked off again through the wall, the note read "ALL IS ONE, ONE IS ALL". Catchy, maybe they knew I was looking for a forum signature

At that, I woke up drenched in sweat. I got up to have a shower, curiously my bed was dry. I have however, spent all day in bed with the first cold I've had in many years.

Anyway, I spent all morning trying to figure out what that was all about and I feel that somehow I was allowed to get glimpse at another dimension (but from the safety of a cacoon of somekind), which would explain my confusion at trying to figure out the environment I was in and what was trying to be communicated to me, if anything. Maybe it was an experiment, and I got a fortune cookie for my trouble. The fact however I was approached by a known Being I think was to reassure me.

Wouldn't normally post an experience like this, I'd just chalk it up as one of those spiritual dreams one tends to have over the years, but I feel it's important to communicate the fact that something is happening. Maybe some of us are going to feel it sooner than others.
I have felt it important over the past years and months to prepare my body for something, ie give up; smoking, drinking, drugs (even aspirins), eating meat, avoid fluoride, aspartame and food additives. I buy bio-fruits and vegies (although I would still question the natural qualities of some of these foods) but hey, I have to eat something right? I also don't have a phone, radio, tv nor microwave.
Unfortunately, I do know I'm breathing in that shit they spray in chemtrails seeing as they're at it everyday where I live. It's not going to have much effect though, unless maybe people do all of above.

Peace and love.
tapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

Putting our sights ahead to 2012 has been a massive trick pulled on us to distract us from what's already happened.

All of us are manifesting thoughts at an incredible rate, but we are chalking it up to 'good luck' or 'the times'. We feel that modern life and society has quickened to the point that things simply 'happen faster'.

The truth is : 2012 has already happened. We are already in the thick of transformation. This is why the past 10 years have been the most vapid and materialistic for society. There is nothing but distraction and anti-spiritualism and anti-religious attitudes etc.

They only need to keep us distracted for another handful of years before we will have passed to the other side without realizing it.

How is this possible?

The Gregorian calendar and time-scales developed by Luciferian secret societies have been implemented world-wide. We are not operating on natural calendars, and the period which would be known as '2012' to the Mayans has already happened.

This is one of the greates hoaxes ever perpetrated on humanity and it's too late to stop it. There is no way for me or anyone else to go out and undo all of this '2012' nonsense. People have already been fooled (exactly as foretold) and those of us who are 'awake' (the few of the many) have a slim window here.

Well said meta, brilliant thinking.

i've been saying the same thing

as far as i can remember (and my mind is hazy at the best of times) there was a planetary alignment in 2007, i think inbetween Christmas and the new year, and i really felt the urge to 'get on the train' because it will be too late to do that if i waited till the twelve.

Last year was about manifesting, this year is about those seedsa bearing fruit, i feel.

looking forward to reading others' views. i think that 2012 heralds a shift in that our realm will be seperated from the realm of reppies for good, and we are seeing the doors close to their levvy of destruction and feeding program waged against us.

peace man
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #6
theprophet

Quote:

How is this possible?

Its funny you mention this, when i did research on the calander it seemed to end (the program i cross reference with) sooner than 2012 and i didnt understand that.

To boot there has been far more supernatural occurances surrounding me as of late, 2009 at the start Jan i said this year a significant event will occur, but the feeling of the event is an ominous one, 2008 i predicted a year of change for those surrounding me and it occured, hence the nickname prophet, which was coined during a conference talk with friends while playing a bunch of video games, originally a joke but it stuck.

Strange occurences though this year, what i can only describe as some sort of new energy is trying to seep into my being, ive been more focused this year than i have been in the last 5, my third eye and crown are on fire ever scince last month around 15th-20th. I had a huge urge to obtain a quartz crystal and im not even sure what im supposed to do with it.

Today was the wierdest of days though, the sky was covered in a thin film of mist, the sun was blurred dim, and there seemed to be an uneasy vibration in the public areas. Made me quite uncomfortable, didnt feel like 'the norm'.

Quote:
Tapi mentions
For about 3 weeks, I have had a strong frequency ringing though my head (maybe it's through my whole body)
Thats probably a better explination for how i feel at the moment.

Prophet
theprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophet View Post

Strange occurences though this year, what i can only describe as some sort of new energy is trying to seep into my being, ive been more focused this year than i have been in the last 5, my third eye and crown are on fire ever scince last month around 15th-20th. I had a huge urge to obtain a quartz crystal and im not even sure what im supposed to do with it.

Today was the wierdest of days though, the sky was covered in a thin film of mist, the sun was blurred dim, and there seemed to be an uneasy vibration in the public areas. Made me quite uncomfortable, didnt feel like 'the norm'.

Thats probably a better explination for how i feel at the moment.

Prophet
hi prophet

feel this also. i occassionally work in the astral and channel one of my guides there in the work i'm sometimes asked to do. I have felt, ever since the years birth that this guide energy is begining to work with me on the physical level. He's quite an energetic character, full of love and warmth and last weekwhile i was meditating he came in close and filed me with his energy, man i felt like i would burst with all that love. I was able to see through His eyes, and i felt so empowered and physically huge. The next day i could barely ground myself. He told me that to channel his energy in the here and now i need to purify my self through detox and eat the right kinda stuff, no crap, just good pure and organic foods - nothing manufactured, which is difficult.

So maybe you are pulling in a higher guide energy as well.

Try meditating with the quartz crystal, simply sitting with it and emptying your mind of thought, i feel you'll get some cominicae with that - and it is all good as quartz is a pure energy, a cleanser so nothin other than light will be around you ;-) Quartz is a kinda key to the door of you - if you've been guided to buy a piece then i'd say that it is for aligning you with whatever energy is working with you on a subconscious level
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
asentinel

Default I have no proof to offer, I just believe you

Quote:

How is this possible?

I believe you are right. I investigate my gut feelings and I think it is so. I have some days when people hardly react to me as if I am half invisible and there are others who are inexplicably repelled by my energy, almost fearful.
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #9
cruise4

I'm not understanding... distracted from what and what's the significance of not realising it? What's to be realised? Slim window to do what?

Last edited by cruise4; 15-04-2009 at 01:07 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
theprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
hi prophet

feel this also. i occassionally work in the astral and channel one of my guides there in the work i'm sometimes asked to do. I have felt, ever since the years birth that this guide energy is begining to work with me on the physical level. He's quite an energetic character, full of love and warmth and last weekwhile i was meditating he came in close and filed me with his energy, man i felt like i would burst with all that love. I was able to see through His eyes, and i felt so empowered and physically huge. The next day i could barely ground myself. He told me that to channel his energy in the here and now i need to purify my self through detox and eat the right kinda stuff, no crap, just good pure and organic foods - nothing manufactured, which is difficult.

So maybe you are pulling in a higher guide energy as well.

Try meditating with the quartz crystal, simply sitting with it and emptying your mind of thought, i feel you'll get some cominicae with that - and it is all good as quartz is a pure energy, a cleanser so nothin other than light will be around you ;-) Quartz is a kinda key to the door of you - if you've been guided to buy a piece then i'd say that it is for aligning you with whatever energy is working with you on a subconscious level
I'll give it a shot when i get a bit of peace, theres always too much noise around to get anything out of meditation these days
theprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2009, 11:09 PM   #11
ziegenfarm

tapi,
that noise in my head has been almost unbearable, too. yesterday, 4-14, is the worst i have ever experienced. it was so bad i was nearly unable to hear anything else. today, 4-15, is much much better. still there, but faint and much more bearable. i did a search and came up with some very interesting stuff. even people who post questions on yahoo "answers" are experiencing this. check it out. what i don't understand is that even though so many of us are hearing this unnerving noise, there are still a great many people who hear nothing. personally, i don't get a good feeling from it. it seems to be associated with something i want no part of........anyone have any thoughts on this??

***i would add that this noise has absolutely nothing to do with location. i can be hundreds of miles from home and still experience it.

Last edited by ziegenfarm; 15-04-2009 at 11:12 PM.
ziegenfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #12
macmauro

Very interesting perspective Meta, Philip K. Dick comes to my mind!

Could it have been the year 2000 and we didn't realise it(distracted by Y2K "bug")??

Last edited by macmauro; 16-04-2009 at 12:25 AM.
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #13
lightblessins

Quote:

How is this possible?

2012 has not already happen! Y? because we are not to the 5th diemension, understand vibration and u will understand that. 2012 is the cut off point every1 will be transforming till then,. after 2012 u may keep ascensding tho a perminant move will only be done after death.
lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #14
tracker

Quote:

How is this possible?

very interesting indeed . food for thought .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblessins View Post
2012 has not already happen! Y? because we are not to the 5th diemension, understand vibration and u will understand that. 2012 is the cut off point every1 will be transforming till then,. after 2012 u may keep ascensding tho a perminant move will only be done after death.
And why is this the cut off point, because of the mayan calendar? did you know there are a few version of when the start date is supposed to be so that baktun 13 may not even occur in 2012?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #16
bornagain
Banned

Quote:
And NOT everyone will be able to go to the 5 anyways, if their vibrational frequencies are not at a required phase.
~Born Again
bornagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #17
salmiakii

Smile Re: 2012 Already Happened

Thank you so much for such an insightful post as this is what I have believed ever since I began "ascending". Just like anything that occurs on this life plane, 2012 is not going to be an overnight change. We are in the the thicks of the movement into the beauty of the Golden Age. To not see this would be to deny yourself the beauty of the moment.

However, I do believe by the finite date that is rampant across media "December 12 2012" that the majority of the people will see the truth of what you and I see already.

Namaste

G
salmiakii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
liquidswords

Quote:
Nah...

There's gonna be NO reality/dimensional/vibrational shift in 2012, or at any other time.

The 'body-computer' and Infinite Awareness are some of David's ropeyist theories in my opinion. We are Physical. Thats all we can know, unfortunately. I'd love to believe we can all evolve into pure thought or form, but I just dont FEEL that it is so. And thats a tough thought for me, I'm a spiritual guy.

Last edited by liquidswords; 18-04-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: spelling
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #19
marpat
Inactive

I have recently read one of Edgar Cayces books on Atlantis and early human history and one thing that is mentioned very briefly is that a group of people managed to make such a large shift in consciouness that they effectively disappeared. I think this theme is similar to what some think of 2012. It is also interesting to note that Wilcocks claims to be Cayces reincarnation.
Old 18-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #20
marpat
Inactive

Here is a link that claims the mayan calendar continues well beyond 2012.

http://ahpook.liber.us/2007/07/29/mayan-long-count/