Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 16-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #401
skywalker9

ProfileTest..2.1.2 After all the opinions, sciences and techniques, the most stable eternal part one will eventually find is the part that sees, the seer part in us, Which by looking at the Rodin Maths looks like THE 9.
skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #402
skywalker9

The reduced recurring 24 number sets of fibonacci numbers can be overlayed with the chromatic scale of the octave. The Chromatic scale repeats logarithmically every DO, the DO marking the end of the last and the beginning of the next octave whether you are spiralling up or down in scale, leading into higher or lower octaves of time; or states of electromagnetic spectrum, which can also be overlayed with octaves or Fibonacci sequence. The chromatic scale can be overlayed with reduced fibonacci sequence because the beginning or ending of a sequence is a 9.

The link between the rodin maths and music needs to be made.

Last edited by skywalker9; 17-11-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: link to image failed
Old 17-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #403
skywalker9

The C note logarithmically moves up or down in scale.

16 hertz = 7 or higher DO
32 hertz = 5 or " DO
64 hertz = 1 or " DO
128 hertz = 2 or " DO
256 hertz = 4 or " DO
512 hertz = 8 or " DO

Theres the 7,5,1,2,4,8 progression on the torus skin map. Meaning between each number is an octave or reverberating logarithmic progression.

The Chromatic scale is a fractal, so the way the octave relates to the torus skin map can be expaned or contracted to find new possible interesting links for the music in the rodin maths. Something that still has to be done. In DO is also another whole octave, and an octave in each one of its notes. Just as you can get all colors from one color.

DO --- RE --- MI --- FA...... etc
do,re,mi,fa,so,la,si,do --- do,re,mi,fa,so,la,si,do --- do,re,mi,fa,so,la,si,do --- do,re,mi,fa,so,la,si,do

And each of these notes can be expanded into an octave fractally.

By discovering the link between the rodin maths and music might help us define the exact numerological value of the ancient alphabets. Also by finding the geometric dimensions of a stone block you could then mathematically determine its signature frequency with this music link in the rodin maths. Then by playing the exact mirror opposite frequency music to the actual signature frequency of the stone block may reverse its gravity or render it weightless for easy relocation.

Last edited by skywalker9; 17-11-2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: additional bit
Old 17-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #404
plainsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker9 View Post
The link between the rodin maths and music needs to be made.
It was briefly disscused on page 26, about solfeggio freqs.

Last edited by plainsight; 17-11-2009 at 11:25 AM.
plainsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #405
sadukan

Cool Inner Triad solved

Quote:
ProfileTest..2.1.2 After all the opinions, sciences and techniques, the most stable eternal part one will eventually find is the part that sees, the seer part in us, Which by looking at the Rodin Maths looks like THE 9.
In my analysis (which you can take or leave) the 9 is like "infinity".
There would be 2 infinites - one ascending (9), one descending (zero).

The original enneagram (for me) symbolises the individual - in mapping the ancient egyptian neters the symbol for Osiris (the "eye") appears inside the Inner Triad (or Hall of Amenti). Rodin's X2 circuit is more about what happens when two individuals connect - it has no inner triad because there is a "wormhole" connecting two enneagrams together like the Stargate scenario discussed earlier.

"Di"=2/"Ren"=1/"Tian"=0

The "Seer" part you mention sounds like the old "" - which is exactly what the inner "Hall of Amenti" is; it's like the "" or as an infinite regression (or perhaps you might say a "feedback" like the "").

Another "Eye" symbol in hieroglyphics is the (aka "") which was split into fractions of 64. That's right - I said 64. "Wadjet" also sounds a lot like the arabic word "Wajh" meaning 'face' and is used to describe the Enneagram. I have used the term "Eye of Horus" (Vortex Grid) differently to define the Vector Equilibrium, and this aspect connects the work of Rodin and Nassim together - "seeing eye-to-eye" (as it were).

There would then (based on this analogy) be a case for Thoth and Maat as the "Two Eyes" - , or "Qiamat" in arabic - "The Day of Judgement" (or "Judgement of Day" perhaps?).

I haven't gone into the base3 symbolism of the numbers much, but I have this Inner Triad down as Zero - which is an essential paradox at the heart of the dial motif. For example, the reason the number "1" is not the number "2" involves Zero: 1 != 2... (1 "does not equal" 2).

So, Zero is the reason we have numbers around a circle - none of them equal each other ("not equal to" = Zero).

I still haven't had chance to finish my diagrams explaining this visual logic and how it can solve the . It also solves the Inner Triad and involves the reciprocal arithmetic I described earlier - eg, "plus 6" is also equivalent to "minus 3".

The other "missing" aspect is that of the outer circle itself - you could say that this is the "9" as a unit in an infinite series of ascending "octaves". The "" itself would then represent a cyclic vortex of infinity as a Stargate connecting an individual (via Osiris - the eye/seer) by a dual process of ascension and regression, forming a wormhole.

We could also describe the two infinities as "internal" (Enneagram) and "external" (Rodin Dial).

Dr Manhattan (9, Rodin Dial) versus Rorschach (Zero, Enneagram) ???

Anyhow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post

Mane, very interesting I've been working on something similar for a while now - turn it 90 degrees and you get a .

sadukan.

"over it is 19"[74:30]
(DiYu - 18 Levels of Hell)
Philip LeMarchand

Last edited by sadukan; 17-11-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: included Enzogram and Tai Xuan Jing for reference
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #406
skywalker9

Cheers plainsight, solfeggio frequencies. And alot of other music links!

After looking at the solfeggio frequencies, I noticed that when you plot the reduced recurring set of 24 fibonacci numbers on a 24 point YinYang circle, with the 9 at the top and bottom of its 'S' curve, and your 3 and 6 in there polarity dots. It all balances nice at 9, as a yinyang should.

Also, the whole way around, if you start with an equilateral triangle apex at top 9 in the yinyang and other ends of the triangle on the 3 and 6 fibonacci numbers that are plotted on the circumference of the circle, well if you just turn the triangle one step round the plotted 24 points, the triangle will fall on the usual number families, and some different combinations of them, and you come across some of the solfeggio frequencies on the way around, you find all the solfeggio frequencies if the order of the numbers doesn't matter, which would be fine if they were chords on a piano, but not if they are specific frequencies. Also some interesting 888 and 111 groups. Always finding +8,-8,+8 when you find -1,+1,-1. Just an observation.

Last edited by skywalker9; 17-11-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: because
Old 17-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #407
skywalker9

Sadukan,

The 'Isis, Osiris, Horus' mythic rites are an alchemical allegory for perfection. And very relative to the Rodin maths of our Consciousness!

It is said something like, the neophyte must use wisdom to make the mind a virgin, (Isis), by clearing away dualistic thoughts, dreams, and sensory stimuli, (1,2,4,8,7,5) with a complete system of psychophysiological discipline like Raja yoga. (Or the tantric technique described in the book/all his books 'Serpent Power' by Arthur Avalon. Which does not require the union of 2 people as we have the positive and negative that needs to be integrated in us anyway) Because all these things are the worldly things that (Set) uses to break pure awareness (Osiris) into distracted unintegrated pieces, (strewn out over the world). Isis (wisdom/meditating mind) collects the pieces of Osiris (regather your awareness) and when they are balanced together in union you have the birth of a new state of unified consciousness fixed in the 9 (Horus).

The Buddhist, Dzogchen, Zen, Tao, Sufic union, birth of Christ, all describe the same process with merely different mythology, sciences, symbols and allegory that are just right for the minds of the people in those cultures at the time. The buddist Clear-Light they strive to achieve is a mind 'Clear' with wakeful awareness 'Light'.

They then speak of commencing small tasks in your day without aborting Horus. Without loosing the massive clearlight inner space you have achieved with your psychophysiological discipline of choice and your Herculean labour. This inner state must be integrated with the dualistic activity, which can work holographically as it does normally, but now it all happens within (and not without) your awareness, without disturbing or rusting it into pieces again. (Dzogchen Bon teachings by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche are gold for other points of view.)

The hall of Amenti would be symbolic of the heart or the mind, I think the eye inside would be the 9 too; would be the pure 9 awareness of all things. Which everyone totally needs to have any awareness at all. But its full expression is dormant and merely unrealized or unactivated within. To be totally aware, or to be actually not really aware, that is the question in Hamlet Act3/scene1.

Humans are like light bulbs, the awareness level, being the brightness of their light. Unfortunately there are many dull lights out there, but that is more so because of the shockingly/intentionally ineffective education system and they are all innocent. Bright lights know to much, they shine light on things that the doomed lights like to keep in the dark. But the 9 is always watching, even their dreams at night.

I dont know how, but the 9 makes all actions have a reaction. There is always the Echo that comes back again, a few times.

Turn the mind from a corruptable state of distracted rustable lead awareness, to golden fixed and integrated (9 consciousness state) Philosophical stone, by alchemical transmutation within the laboratory of your own body in the furnace of your mind/heart with the fire of concentration and the hammer of disipline. "Quote unknown" brackets mine.

I like the colour theory charts ay, nice link with the fractality of the octave notes. It makes me see reason why the ancients gave a colour and a musical note to the 12 houses of the Zodiac. Interesting after seeing everything alternating from positive to negative in Rodin maths to think what happens after each procession of these houses of the zodiac.

The Rodin mathematics has brought all these quotes together for me and its all over the world now. Its motivation to actually start doing some of these things. The butterfly has heavily flapped its wings.

Someone put 2 coils together to mimic Nassim Haramein's 3D torroidal flow charts, it would be interesting to see what happens.

Last edited by skywalker9; 17-11-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: because
Old 18-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #408
barbitone

Image created by Skywalker9;

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #409
skywalker9

Alright! If you go around the Yinyang with an equilateral triangle you get some relevant number groups.

Firstly, the only place I could think to put the reduced set of 24 fibonacci numbers was on the YinYang symbol because of the way it balances itself out. Maybe it goes here, maybe not or maybe nowhere at all. Maybe its better plotted onto the Torus skin along with the circuits. This would show a shearing of chromatic scale where you have the shearing of the 1,2,4,8,7,5 --- 5,7,8,4,2,1.

Shearing music is interesting, and might be relevant to the fact that you can cancel out a sound with its mirror opposite. They make silent helicopters like this, the acceleration sound is recorded in an on board computer reflected and then blasted out speakers built into the outside of the chopper body to cancel out the sound of the chopper as it starts and flies.

Maybe its the signature resonance of the stone block that needs to be reversed and played back to it with a small orchestra of horns,pipes and flutes, basically instruments that generate nice logarithmically vortexed sound like didjeridoos maybe. Might have to calculate the atomic resonance of the stones atoms, maybe choose a nice resonant slab of red granite, find the resonance, multiply it by the geometric volume of the slab atoms, convert it to chromatic scale, reverse it, start the tune and see if it gets lighter??

Makes you think, if nature is manifested, it must be a type of balanced imbalance, or else it would all just balance as 9. Maybe thats why the Buddhist Dorje (in tibetan) or Vajra (Sanscrit) are uneven little sceptors, those things humanities lamas use in religious spiritual ceremonies, vajra means diamond-thunderbolt. Anyway, sidetracked again, should look better at how the individual numbers are emanated or left standing in the torus skin by the 9.

The C's of each octaves frequency rates do logarithmically progress as 1,2,4,8,7,5. Maybe it simply fits into it like that?

[/QUOTE]

The groups that come up with the rotating of the triangle with their chromatic notes are...

1) 9,3,6 C G* E (This is the Beginning and the End of this particular chart, sounds Alpha and Omegerish)
2) 1,7,4 C* A F
3) 1,1,1 D A* F*
4) 2,8,5 D* B G
5) 3,9,6 E C G*
6) 5,8,2 F C* A
7) 8,8,8 F* D A
8) 4,7,1 G D* B
9) 3,6,9 G* E C
10) 7,4,1 A F C*
11) 1,1,1 A* F* D
12) 8,5,2 B* G D
13) 9,6,3 C G* E (This marks the end of the 3 side/first half and beginning of the second/6 side of the Yinyang with apex at low 9)
14) 8,2,5 C* A F
15) 8,8,8 D A* F*
16) 7,1,4 D* B G
17) 6,9,3 E C G*
18) 4,1,7 F C* A
19) 1,1,1 F* D A*
20) 5,2,8 G D* B
21) 6,3,9 G* E C
22) 2,5,8 A F C*
23) 8,8,8 A* F* D
24) 1,4,7 B G D*

I went round pretty quick so it might have one or 2 numbers out of place, looks ok.

You could rotate the whole star around and find weird combinations of 6 notes too, that could be tried. Maybe rotate the triangles at the same time but in opposite directions?

A pro muscian should see if it fits with Pythagoras' Circle of Fifths.

Could fit the Lo Shu Tones.

I think it would be awesome to play these chords on a keyboard, just holding them down with delay for 1 or 2 seconds, recording the progression through the 24 combinations of chords you will find in 2 octaves of keyboard keys, remebering that each chord will come from 2 octaves because the triangle is on notes from a lower and an higher octave. Then you could just progress this tune in higher and higher octaves and see what it sounds like.

You would probably need an ultra sound machine from the hospital to play the whole lot, which could have some Solfeggio type healing properties in itself.

It would be interesting to see the geometrical Cymatic pattern these chords make in different liquid mediums or sand on a pain of glass. Might get some crop circle type stuff happening, or 64tet grids and 9point stars?? Maybe a progression of polygonal like geometry.

Last edited by skywalker9; 18-11-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: a touch
Old 18-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #410
sadukan

Default Lo Shu + Surya Yantra

I just wanted to show you guys more about some traditional number systems and ask whether you think so-called "magic squares" have any relevance to "Rodinometry"?

Surya Yantra

I think with this kind of thing we are at risk of becoming too "esoteric" or even "occult" - but I think it's interesting to explore such avenues and see what (if any) relevance they can offer for our purposes.

sadukan.

Philip LeMarchand

Old 19-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #411
mane

mmm color and music. It's awesome how these differing elements are unified by the Rodin mod9 system as patterns of energy itself. What threshold defines the quality of the energy one perceives? Is it evolutionary, say, for survival that we perceive energy in certain qualities? If so, then what are the implications within the evolution of consciousness in realizing the underlying unification of the senses? Is the realization of such unification a sense in itself, as a higher awareness of energy--frequency?
Old 19-11-2009, 06:01 AM   #412
mane

a look at frequency.

"Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit time. It is also referred to as temporal frequency. The period is the duration of one cycle in a repeating event, so the period is the reciprocal of the frequency."

"A small window of frequencies, called the visible spectrum or light, is sensed by the eye of various organisms, with variations of the limits of this narrow spectrum."

"As a signal perceived by one of the major senses, sound is used by many species for detecting danger, navigation, predation, and communication."

We have evolved to perceive certain ranges of frequencies for a quality of energy that will permit survival.

"The occipital lobe is the visual processing center of the mammalian brain containing most of the anatomical region of the visual cortex."

We've got some evolving to do.

Senses.

"Senses are the physiological methods of perception."

"A system that consists of a group of sensory cell types that responds to a specific physical phenomenon, and that corresponds to a particular group of regions within the brain where the signals are received and interpreted."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense#Touch

Tangents...

This brings me to the topic of orbs, and entities that operate beyond our perceptions of the visual spectrum, and other modes of sense for the matter. Maybe these entities have evolved and conversely transcended this dense plane by the mode of their perception. Perhaps death is a release of our ties to this particular mode of perception.
Anyhow, I feel that the systems of thought we are exploring are the foundation for the next evolutionary mode of perception, whereby different frequencies of reality might be perceived. It's like, don't jump without firm grounding. We're developing a firm grounding for the quantum leap.

*edit, another thought

Perhaps we engage a certain life form to learn something fundamental to functioning on a higher level of being, as consciousness builds on itself. So life started with the most fundamental of functions, with action reaction consciousness, then took single cell form, to complex organisms, and so on. As we ensue, if we don't learn the proper lesson, then we are stuck at that certain level, because learning the lesson is necessary to the perception, or function on higher levels of consciousness. We graduate through levels of life's university, so to speak, living through certain forms in the name of fascination--the gravity of love.

Think of entities recognized as Jesus or Buddha, and the level at which their being in consciousness functions. Their fulcrum is tuned into the most high--a circle completed, as their state is equivalent to that of the alpha and omega--the singularity of nothing and everything; a divine incarnation.

Last edited by mane; 19-11-2009 at 06:37 AM.
mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #413
mane

just came across this..

"As humans, we exist within the 49th Octave of Vibration of the electromagnetic light spectrum. Below this range are barely visible radiant heat, then invisible infrared, television and radiowaves, sound and brain waves; above it is barely visible ultraviolet, then the invisible frequencies of chemicals and perfumes, followed by x-rays, gamma rays, radium rays and unknown cosmic rays[26]

Understanding existence and physical form as an interpretation of light energy through the physical eyes will open up greater potential to explore the energetic boundaries of color, form and light that are perceived as immediate reality. Indian Yogic teachings assign to the seven major chakras specific qualities, such as color of influence (from the 7 rays of spectrum light), elements (such as earth, air, water & ether), body sense (such as touch, taste, and smell), and relation to an endocrine gland"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra#...ctrum_of_Light

I wonder how the chakra system applies to the rodin mod9 system.
Old 19-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #414
skywalker9

I have been trying to boil down the magic squares for ages with no real success. I know Jose Arguelles in his Mayan Factor has some interesting link with the 64 I ching square, Magic8 and the centre of the Mayan calendar, but to the Rodin maths no idea ay.

The magic squares all have a designated planet for creating amulets, maybe the musical note of the planets could fit it in to the Rodin maths through the chromatic scale/fibonacci link? Maybe the magic squares represent more complex harmonic resonance relationships with the music of these spheres.

The physical senses are totally limiting our complete perception according to the yogis. We have much clearer senses in that unique vivid dreamtime that comes once in a while, espeacially for kids that arn't so conditioned. Maybe meditation, lucid dreaming and less alcohol is the key to being gifted with the ability to see a broader band of the spectrum? I think this would be more of the case than extra physical evolution. Maybe aliens became small with big heads because their technology did so much for them for so long their bodies started to shrivel up abit from lack of use, who knows, they're cool little guys anyway.

This book is encrusted with gems for lucid training 'Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche'

This link taps into a site with info on some interesting substances to enhance lucidity for more serious divers.

http://grasshopperx.com/dreams/lucid...ing-20-part-1/

Last edited by skywalker9; 19-11-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #415
plainsight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane View Post
just came across this..

"As humans, we exist within the 49th Octave of Vibration of the electromagnetic light spectrum. Below this range are barely visible radiant heat, then invisible infrared, television and radiowaves, sound and brain waves; above it is barely visible ultraviolet, then the invisible frequencies of chemicals and perfumes, followed by x-rays, gamma rays, radium rays and unknown cosmic rays[26]
That's just what our eyes are able to detect and brains to decode. Same like saying that we exist from 20-20kHz, because we can hear those freqs. It doesn't make sense.
Old 19-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #416
plainsight

Quote:
I have been trying to boil down the magic squares for ages with no real success. I know Jose Arguelles in his Mayan Factor has some interesting link with the 64 I ching square, Magic8 and the centre of the Mayan calendar, but to the Rodin maths no idea ay.
The n=3 square falls beautifully into rodin math, because each row and culumn is formed by one number from each of three groups (1 4 7 , 2 5 8 and 3 6 9) It's like a sudoku.

On one diagonal, you plot the 2 5 8 group (instant 15 sum). On other, you plot such values, they grow by one, because 2 5 8 is growing. If you plot from top left to bottom right 2, 5, 8, you "plot" from bottom left to top right 4, 5 already there, 6. Then just fill out the rest 4 spots.

Once you see the pattern, it's really no big deal, IF you know the Rodin's math.

The pattern in bigger squares is, imo, the same.

Last edited by plainsight; 19-11-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #417
plainsight

And here's something "new" to crack:

The "magic square of the sun".

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...rowley666.html

To understand why 666 is a magick number of the Sun, we must turn to the sacred teachings of the Hebrew Kabbalah where it is taught that the sphere of the Sun is the sixth emanation from the pure essence of God. To express this concept mathematically (something Kabbalists love to do) a square is composed of 36 squares (6 x 6). The numbers 1 to 36 are then arranged in a balanced way so that every row and every column add to the same number. That number is 111, and the sum of all the squares is 666."

666=9,
6*6=9
Old 20-11-2009, 02:55 AM   #418
sadukan

Lightbulb Rodinometry and Gematria

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post
And here's something "new" to crack:

The "magic square of the sun".

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...rowley666.html

To understand why 666 is a magick number of the Sun, we must turn to the sacred teachings of the Hebrew Kabbalah where it is taught that the sphere of the Sun is the sixth emanation from the pure essence of God. To express this concept mathematically (something Kabbalists love to do) a square is composed of 36 squares (6 x 6). The numbers 1 to 36 are then arranged in a balanced way so that every row and every column add to the same number. That number is 111, and the sum of all the squares is 666."

666=9,
6*6=9
Here's something I made a couple of years ago which seems highly relevant to this example:

There are similar dynamics here with 666 as total and 111 as axial lines through zero, as well as any pair of arbitrary rotationally symmetric triples also at 111.
Try adding a radially symmetric pair of the small numbers in the white triangles together and you get 111 every time, though the triples don't have to be adjacent for this to work - just radially/rotationally symmetric.
So it seems that any symmetric array of 6 tiles will sum to 111.

There are also arithmetic parallels each side of a vertical mirror axis, such that:

eg,

(4)+[6]=(10)
(27)+[6]=(33)

or,

(16)+[19]=(35)
(2)+[19]=(21)

How I arrived at this was actually indirectly from a coding of the Flower of Life based on the numbers 1-37 rather than 0-36.

The original website was a Geocities profile and I can't seem to find another example of that particular coding anywhere. It had an interesting property in that equilateral groups of 6 tiles summed to 114.

114 is the number of suras (chapters) in the Koran.
114 reduces to 6.
114=19x6.

I recall that "19" was the central number of that 1-37 coding pattern.
In the Koran it specifically states that: "Over it, is 19" [74:30].

Some more info on "19" I found here.

The number "19" is also very important to the Bahai Faith - to which Rodin himself has an affiliation.

We are beginning to uncover the "gematria" basis (or perhaps extrapolation) of this stuff.
Rodin mentioned this in his video presentations, though I have not seen this demonstrated in detail anywhere before.

Another notable feature is the number 37.
In the above tiling, any tile and its associated opposing tile sum to 37. This seems to suggest that the central zero is also equal to 37, or at least its "other half" - intreging. If we take the zero to represent all of the grid, we'd have 37+666=703/37=19=>10=>1.

I found a link with some more info on 37 and Greek Gematria.

Here is a simple binary example of this "37" aspect:

111+
-----
= 444 => 444/[37] = 12

The result will always be a multiple of 37 for any 3-digit number.
(sum all permutations of a given 3-digit number)

eg, "147":

741+
-----
= 2664 => 2664/[37] = 72

The "Oracles of Zoroaster" may also be involved, like in this post I found on another forum.
This also ties in to the Solfeggio stuff too.

Remember that the Vector Equilibrium has 36 vectors - 24 edge vectors and 12 radial vectors.

With regard to relevance towards "Rodinometry", I would caution getting too bogged down into the various "gematria calculators" that can be found all over the web. My main focus with gematria is not necessarily the number values as such, but the underlying geometry of the metaconstructs involved. Once the correct constructural relationships are in place, then the numbers will take care of themselves.

So far with my article I am looking at combining Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Tibetan and Sanskrit into a coherent system with Dogon Metaphysics as the underlying basis.

sadukan.

PS I can understand if you guys don't want to "get your hands dirty" with gematria, since it can quickly become a veritable abyss.

*edit
PPS I just noticed that the bit reduced values of each hexagonal tile when combined with the opposing tile, all sum to 10, which then of course reduces to 1. Similarly, the white adjacent triples sum to 12 or 3 when combined and bit reduced in the same manner. So, one paired tile makes a "1"; three paired tiles makes "3"... notice a pattern emerging here?

Philip LeMarchand

Last edited by sadukan; 20-11-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: minor additional comment
Old 20-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #419
mane

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainsight View Post
That's just what our eyes are able to detect and brains to decode. Same like saying that we exist from 20-20kHz, because we can hear those freqs. It doesn't make sense.
That's not how I interpreted the writing, but I agree the language could be reworked. Exist is an ultimate word. Experience might suit the notion better, but at any rate, I'm sure you see where I was going with it.
Old 20-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #420
skywalker9

The magic hexagrams are interesting. I wondered once if the magic squares of 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 nested 3dimensionally in a cube but never had the time to check, if they did, and they balanced numerically, a diagonal slice might be similar to your 6hexagram device.

Maybe Magic8 or the I Ching 64 square plots into the 3D 64 tetrahedron grid?

I was in the gematria abyss too for awhile, I think coming from the geometrical metastructure side would be the safest way, then you could see which of the calculators work or not.

With all the different versions, I have never been able to compare the numerical value of the Hebrew, Sanscrit, Arabic, Greek etc alphabets next to each other before must be difficult. I sort of see they have their differences, some 9based, some 37based, some 19based. They probably have a relationship so simple that you can hardly find it. It would be great to do with someone fluent in old Greek, Arabic, Sanskrit. Tried speaking with a hebrew girl about it once, and she said its not so well known anymore. And she lived her whole life in Jerusalem.

'One that has the key to gematria has the key to the Arcane secret of the ancients.' Just thinking about it blows your mind to think what a perfect knowledge of these things would allow a human to do, it would be fully God like. And to think modern humanity has totally forgotten.

You have to think about what the books written in gematria all actually write about. And with such a phenomenally exact science. Of course there are some corrupted gematria texts too, with widespread popularity, imagine a simple mistake like writing the word 'lived', backwards.

Its great to have the Rodin maths, that in it self is well and truly enough to get the gist of a conscious universal system. It as been enough for me to see what Socrates, for one, means when he says 'life with an unexamined mind is not worth living' and what all the masters of the practices of Yoga, Alchemy, Zen, Buddhism, Dzogchen, Tao and the rest, are all trying to say to the scientists. There all sort of saying, 'what more proof do you need?'

'First ye seek the kingdom of heaven, and the rest shall be added on to you.' The yogi Jesus. Maybe finding THE 9, within our own being, firstly, with one of humanities ancient practices is the best way the rest of the organization of the plan will be added to our knowledge. Rodin says there is whole extra chart on a higher plane, or another polarity, (cant remember) that he has no idea how to describe at this stage.

Dealing with thousands of years of history and myths of different versions of higher worlds, lower worlds, after death planes, bardos, heavens, paradises, otherworlds etc which are all things that are commonly unseen and rarely known about exactly except to Lamas and yogis and the like that, as they say, come and go. It seems to me that the Rodin maths apart from externals and the 9,3,6, circuit, also deals with some of these more unseen aspects of the universe and that we might have to become abit more internally illuminated to approach them in an easy way.

Of course through trial and error like a Sodoku, there would be away, nothing is impossible. Look at what Rodin already worked out, but I personally think he must have experimented with some psychophysiological disciplines at some stage.

If the gematria is to be linked with the Rodin maths, the 64 tetrahedron grid could be the first step for placement??

Using that Magic3 square, with the rodin number groups, you could try line up the I ching hexagrams with that in the 64 grid?

Gematria is a heavy one.

Last edited by skywalker9; 21-11-2009 at 08:37 AM.