Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 01-04-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
killmicrosoft

Arrow Woopra to Launch World’s First Webcam Spy Feature

link and vid

Woopra, the world’s fastest growing Web Analytics provider, today announced that the next version of its wildly popular real-time Website monitoring application will allow users to remotely activate and view Website visitor’s built-in Webcams.

The company’s chief scientist, Dr. Lirpa Sloof, said, “Woopra already provides the most robust, feature rich and easy to use Web analytics available. Today we extend our market lead by integrating our latest patent-pending technology to give Webmasters more information about their visitors than ever before.”

Combined with Woopra’s unique abilities to display individual Web site visitors in real time and track them by name, this new technology levels the playing field by enabling companies and individuals alike to gain unprecedented visibility into user demographics and preferences.

According to John P., iFusion Labs CEO, “Governments have been using this technology for over a decade. What we’ve done is simply made it available to the general public.”

The new feature is due to be released in the next version of the Woopra desktop application. For more information or to sign up for a free account, visit http://woopra.com.

Since it can be difficult to imagine what this new feature can do, I put together a short demonstration video. On behalf of the entire team, we hope that you guys enjoy the new functionality!

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote