Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
anti system

Default The Masons found within English nationalism

I have been a proud Englishmen who has been very active in the English nationalism movement for aprox a year and a half.
I have promoted nationalism without racism, and had nothing to do with bthe BNP, this was purely English nationalism.

any way I recently became aware of the Masons/secret societies through David icke and the concerns of them etc (Freedom or Fascism DVD)
I had never came across any one form the Masons or any other secret society in my life, untill recently, to my surprise I find there are quite a few all over the English nationalism movement, some in high places!
I also found a version of the meaning of the Cross of St George through the info on the Masons via David Icke (Freedom or Fascism DVD) it was an un-nerving meaning, of the red cross meaning blood and the white meaning seaman!

I have now cut certain conections to where I have come across the Masons members within the English nationalsit movement, and am looking more into the original White Dragon flag of England which is connected to St Edmund.
Although I will xalm the English nationalsdim down a little now due to my findings and my revalations concerning the secret societies through David Icke.
Though as said the nationalsim was not of the far right wing racist type, it was all about seeking fairness for England, as England is discriminated against by the Briish government and is rgiht now being split into 9 EU regions to be governed by Regional Ministers from regional assemblies, which will mean England is no more!

David Icke has changed my life, and it was astounding to find out what I did within the scene that I love so much, I am now also going to get more into the Anti EU/fascist side of nationalism, which runs in line with what it seems we have to fight against according to David Icke, which I agreed with before him informing me of this anyway.

Any views, and any one been through similar?
anti system is offline   Reply With Quote