Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 06-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
pri01

Default Michael Jackson comeback

I absolutely love the performances of Michael Jackson in the past and was more than willing to get hold of some tickets for his UK dates. However, I am a little reluctant to based on what I saw in the press and on TV.

I am finding it really hard to decide if this figure presented to us is the genuine article. Michael was interviewed on UK TV some years ago and his voice when speaking was weak, and child like. The person in this press conference does not sound like him.

GMTV yesterday were talking about Michaels comeback and mentioned his health in terms of if he would be physically fit enough to complete 10 high energy concerts in the summer this year. In addition they invited a lookalike, dancealike person who has had facial surgery to make himself look like Michael. He was a very convincing dancer as well and you would find it difficult to tell them apart.

I'm not sure though and would welcome some comments.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
size_of_light

I think we'd all like to believe this was true:

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael Jackson

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
kiwimaj
Inactive

This is my original post on the mind/control/sumbolism THREAD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza nascosta
Just saw a clip of Michael Jackson speaking at the O2 yesterday. I have to say he sounds completely different. What has happened to his voice?

Michael Jackson O2 Arena Performances Announcement Close
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
I am in a rush but he is speaking about 5/6 min mark.

"How utterly sad. All those sheep, still brainwashed, even after all these years. It's a sickening sight to behold. Whether or not you actually believe he is a pedophile (which I DO), I cannot believe people are still being taken in by this ..freak. Did anyone else also notice the hand signs?? Illuminati puppet on display. I could only watch up to the part he started talking, then stopped, then started..(showing what looked like to me a sickening drug filled display of "gratitude")..because I felt literally sick to my stomach.

As you can tell, I WON'T be one of the brainwashed sheeple to be conned into buying a ticket. I bet the illuminati are rubbing their greedly little hands with glee, all the human energy directed at him, adn through him, they are going to get a good "fill up".

On the difference in his looks/speech, maybe he has been away for fine tuning, or even, replacement??

Oh well, my 2 cents. "

YES, it DOES make sense in this "person" being a double, I think the original Jacko cannot perform anymore, well in public, anyway.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
alzee

It certainly didn't sound like the pedo we've all come to know. The voice, this time, was deeper than normal.
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
gilly
Banned

Eyes peeled...whenever the bizarre Mr.Jackson (like some odd creation of Tim Burton on a bad trip) hits the headlines, it's a deliberate distraction from more sinister carryings on. Mark my words.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
moondancer

Who knows... Im thankful to say ive never heard him give an interview.. but if this is a set up, why? What do they have to gain by unleashing 'him' back onto the publics agenda?

(as for his tunes, I can't be doing with the high pitched yelps...and the thought of his crotch area makes me feel a bit queasy, so him grabbing it was never gonna be a winner for me *shudder*)
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
moondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
Eyes peeled...whenever the bizarre Mr.Jackson (like some odd creation of Tim Burton on a bad trip) hits the headlines, it's a deliberate distraction from more sinister carryings on. Mark my words.
Thats one answer then yeah.. blimey, doesnt take much to distract um hey
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
size_of_light

Where do you find grown men these days prepared to be filmed in an audience acting like giddy, hysterical schoolgirls over Michael Jackson?

Anyhow...the voice was a bit disconcerting. Maybe his balls finally dropped - who knows? - but if someone explained to me later on that this guy was really just the world's best Michael Jackson impersonator, I'd probably start thinking "Yeah, I can see that. It makes sense when you look at it again."

EDIT: Wait for it...sooner or later some utter douchebag will post on this thread saying something along the lines of "I can't believe you people actually think...(blah blah blah)....no wonder this forum has gone to shit....(blah blah)...some of you actually believe....(blah blah)...of course it's fucking him....(blah blah blah etc.)"

Last edited by size_of_light; 06-03-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

People fall under the spell of music.......
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondancer View Post
Thats one answer then yeah.. blimey, doesnt take much to distract um hey
Exactly. Let's see how many tabloids give him their front & inner page coverage.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #11
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Has anyone read the poem "Planet Earth" by Mike? It's lovely
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #12

You know when I saw the press launch it run though my mind that it wasnt really him...but he does have many faces.

Are we a spiritual being having a human experience
or
are we a human being having a spiritual experience?

1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
armoured_amazon

I can't believe you people actually think...(blah blah blah)....no wonder this forum has gone to shit....(blah blah)...some of you actually believe....(blah blah)...of course it's fucking him....
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I can't believe you people actually think...(blah blah blah)....no wonder this forum has gone to shit....(blah blah)...some of you actually believe....(blah blah)...of course it's fucking him....
Old 06-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #15
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #16

I can't believe you people actually think...(the queen is a lizard)....no wonder this forum has gone to shit....(blah blah)...some of you actually believe....(blah blah)...of course it's fucking him....:mad

Anyway, how come there is a massive thread about Paul Mccartney being replaced and when someone mentions that MJ doesnt look or sound the same its frowned upon?

Are we a spiritual being having a human experience
or
are we a human being having a spiritual experience?

Last edited by 1971; 06-03-2009 at 03:08 PM.
1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #17
coco

Sounds like he has a cold or perhaps his balls finally did drop.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #18
aya_rei

Quote:
Where do you find grown men these days prepared to be filmed in an audience acting like giddy, hysterical schoolgirls over Michael Jackson?
LoL!

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw those men and women going apesh*t for MJ like that.

I think it is him, but - as I am beginning to give in the possibility - is him being controlled by someone else. The different voice and all could be justified by him being above all a singer, though? I'm not too knowledgeable on music, but I thought that it's possible for someone trained in it to change their voice whenever the occasion calls for it.
aya_rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #19
lostworld

Hi all,
we've been covering this over at the Stepford thread today too. Check it out:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...46038&page=141

About voices: MJ has a deeper voice now, yes. Acutally I think this is his normal voice and the very high voice that we've heard so many times is a programmed child alter.
That alter is his comfort zone, that's when he hangs out with kids - going back to his "innocent" childhood protected from the more evil, unsafe adult world that is now. To me, this is pretty obvious...

Btw, MJ showed on the awful Bashir-interviews (I hate Bashir!) that he has a fantastic brittish accent too.
Maybe that orginally comes from an English alter?
Britney has a brittish accent too sometimes...

MJ's brittish accent:

Last edited by lostworld; 06-03-2009 at 05:41 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #20
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aya_rei View Post
LoL!

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw those men and women going apesh*t for MJ like that.

I think it is him, but - as I am beginning to give in the possibility - is him being controlled by someone else. The different voice and all could be justified by him being above all a singer, though? I'm not too knowledgeable on music, but I thought that it's possible for someone trained in it to change their voice whenever the occasion calls for it.
He's been out of the spotlight for a few years so he could have undergone any number of personal changes to make him appear and sound more confident in public. He's the sort of freak who just might have done it to some weird extent.

Except when he's on stage I've only ever seen him acting all shy and frail and high-pitched and wispy, so to see him speaking in a deeper tone and acting more masculine and forthright here was a bit of a surprise.

I'm not suggesting MID (Michael is Dead) and this is Fichael at all, but to be honest it would be a helluva lot easier to accept than the patently absurd bullshit about Paul McCartney being replaced.