Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 20-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Did you ever saw the inside of a chemtrail plane?

Look at this, and notice the huge tanks on each side:

It is authentic, extracted from an Italian documentary about the CIA-NSA chemtrailling projects.

You can watch the ducumentary here (obviosly, in Italian):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghoao...eature=related
Yes flyermay

You would not believe or maybe you would the discussions or rants we have had with that one(picture) with the chemtrail deniers

1 thing about chemtrails you cant exactly miss them
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 11:02 PM   #22
banjoreality

hi lightgiver, have you tried orgonite? I used to think it was BS before I tried.....fuckin' hell, that stuff really works!!!!!!!!!!
FIGHT THE AGENDA WITH COPPER COINS AND QUARTZ!!!!
Give it a go
banjoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #23
lightgiver

Default Orgonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoreality View Post
hi lightgiver, have you tried orgonite? I used to think it was BS before I tried.....fuckin' hell, that stuff really works!!!!!!!!!!
FIGHT THE AGENDA WITH COPPER COINS AND QUARTZ!!!!
Give it a go
http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

Give us some more info man

See ya soon.off to bed now.

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-04-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 21-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #24
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This is the shit that really chaps my ass. LOL! The long term plan I started putting together over a year ago to disconnect myself as far as possible from the nightmare we all now find ourselves in was to give up my IT career and my McMansion to start a small-scale organic farming business out in the sticks.
Propaganda in the MSM to dissuade you from doing just that..

http://www.theage.com.au/national/wh...0418-aaun.html
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 04:13 AM   #25
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Propaganda in the MSM to dissuade you from doing just that..

http://www.theage.com.au/national/wh...0418-aaun.html
Yep i caught that article a couple of days ago, it is one of many similar being churned out last 2-3 years, along with the doom and gloom water inflows and rainfall forecasts for South Eastern Australia...

i know what they are attempting to do, and its total control of food and water, as well as cramming us all into easier to control high density housing...ie control the water we drink (medicated) and food and chemtrails/pollution.

I am East of Adelaide in the Murraylands today, there is finally rain forecast for Thursday...and the chemtrails are going nuts out here today...i dont know what they are doing up there...but it has blanketed the (previously clear) sky today as the trails merge as commercial jet after commercial jet flys overhead...out here the amount it rains...is often less than the expected forecasts of late.

I never see chemtrails like this in or around the city of adelaide, and it always rains more, wasnt always the case, not to the extent of discrepancy it is now anyway.

It hardly ever rains where the irrigated food crops are, which happens to be where the chemtrails are.
Old 21-04-2009, 06:46 AM   #26
banjoreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownoiz View Post
Yep i caught that article a couple of days ago, it is one of many similar being churned out last 2-3 years, along with the doom and gloom water inflows and rainfall forecasts for South Eastern Australia...

i know what they are attempting to do, and its total control of food and water, as well as cramming us all into easier to control high density housing...ie control the water we drink (medicated) and food and chemtrails/pollution.

I am East of Adelaide in the Murraylands today, there is finally rain forecast for Thursday...and the chemtrails are going nuts out here today...i dont know what they are doing up there...but it has blanketed the (previously clear) sky today as the trails merge as commercial jet after commercial jet flys overhead...out here the amount it rains...is often less than the expected forecasts of late.

I never see chemtrails like this in or around the city of adelaide, and it always rains more, wasnt always the case, not to the extent of discrepancy it is now anyway.

It hardly ever rains where the irrigated food crops are, which happens to be where the chemtrails are.
Old 19-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #27
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownoiz View Post
Hey boots, your comment just made me think about something i havent thought about in a long time...hmmm

In the 1990's , AVGAS was beginning to become available across Adelaide at the service station pump, the demand was coming from people with older cars, sports cars, muscle cars/hotted up street/strip cars and the like...high compression engines...even though unleaded had been out since 1986 there was still many cars running on leaded fuel...and ran sweet on AVGAS.

Quite a few petrol stations began to provide at least one AVGAS pump, even one large chain BP franchise had it on a few sites, the biggest in the State IIRC (owned by perecorp)

This went on for a few years until the late 90's, no one seemed to care there were no problems...demand kept going up and up despite the price...so everyone was making money including the oil companies...and i knew a guy that owned a petrol station with an AVGAS pump...i knew him quite well...the fuel was definately the exact same fuel as what went into jets, shipped by the same wholesalers from the same place as where it went to Adelaide airport in the same trucks...
AVGAS is just 100 Octane Leaded fuel. Jet Turbines run on Jet A1 or Kerosene. It is full of lead. Apparently there is only one lead mine left in the world that makes the lead that goes into AVGAS. It is becoming rarer and rarer in General Aviation and the price is very high. The majority of aircraft engines are very old designs that are ultra reliable but must be run on fuel with lead in it. There is a push in the industry for new engines to be run on standard unleaded or diesal however.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 02:07 AM   #28
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
AVGAS is just 100 Octane Leaded fuel. Jet Turbines run on Jet A1 or Kerosene. It is full of lead. Apparently there is only one lead mine left in the world that makes the lead that goes into AVGAS. It is becoming rarer and rarer in General Aviation and the price is very high. The majority of aircraft engines are very old designs that are ultra reliable but must be run on fuel with lead in it. There is a push in the industry for new engines to be run on standard unleaded or diesal however.
yes, i am aware that avgas is higher octane leaded fuel.

but at the time back then, they werent banning other leaded fuels outright yet, (for older pre-catalytic cars), just Avgas that was the same source as the planes.

Sure im not pro-led poisoning, but some say that the whole unleaded / catalytic converter thing in cars is a scam, cats dont last long in their effectiveness to reduce harmful emissions, and any modern vehicle tuner will know how rich these crooks make new cars run, just to suit the catalytic converters.

It is quite insane that the average backyard tuner can get their hands on some software and greatly increase the mileage of most new gasoline powered cars...they run rich...apparently to protect the catalytic converters and make them more effective, but i say its to sell more fuel and clog the exhaust system with a honeycomb heavy metal brick that is only effective for a couple of years.

If the corps and gvernments really cared, they would ensure more cars ran on propane/butane, not to mention the supression of electric cars.

I kinda have reached the same conclusions, on my own, as this poster on ATS, about the whole catalytic converter thing...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread572015/pg1

Quote:
If you drive an American automobile of a later year than 1975, which should be about everyone in America, it has a catalytic converter. Unless it's older than 1984 in which case you can cut the sucker off, and pitch it. The catalytic converter or "cat" for short was first thought of in the early 1950s by a french engineer living in L.A. named Eugene Houdry. He was tired of all the smog, and worked in catalytic oil refining. The first production cats weren't introduced until 1973 when lead was taken out of gasoline as an anti-knock agent, and some other guys fussed around with the design, and improved it. Lead gunked up the converter. By 1975 all vehicles had to have a cat from the factory, and by 1985 it was a crime to take it off your vehicle if it was built in that year, or later.

The idea behind the cat is to burn unburned hydrocarbons(fuel molecules) left over from the combustion cycle. It wasn't really too bad of an idea for the time because cars were carbureted then, and the fuel mix ratio was just set to the best compromise for most conditions. If it got cold, or you had a big drop in altitude it would be a little lean, if it got hot, or you went up into the mountains it would be a little rich. Most of them were set on the rich side because a spark ignition engine runs better a little rich than it does too lean. So this meant unburned fuel coming out the tail pipe. The cat was supposed to burn this extra gas and clean up the emissions. Good idea right?

Maybe sort of at first. The biggest problem with early converters is that they took a long time to get hot, and they had a problem staying hot enough to burn the fuel all the time because the carburetor wasn't always that far off, and sometimes was too lean to keep the cat hot, but rich enough to still waste some gas. Enter the smog pump. It blew air into the cat like a blast on a furnace to keep it hot, and the carburetors were intentionally set even richer to make sure they wasted enough fuel to keep the cat hot. Plus the smog pump pulled about 5 horsepower. So now we are wasting fuel to support a device to catch wasted fuel, brilliant. Now I'm sure all the oil companies were just heart broken that every single car on the road was going to have to consume about 30% more fuel to catch any incidental unburned fuel that might escape due to the carburetion system.

Then in the mid 80s we started getting good at fuel injection, and now we can control how much fuel the engine gets at any time. Coincidentally about the same time the feds mandate the catalytic converter to be on all engines about 25HP all the time, for all time, and with no exceptions, EVER. A little convenient? Seeing as there should be very little waste fuel now that we can accurately meter the fuel to the engine's needs. Your modern vehicle's computer is now so sophisticated that it can vary the pulse of every injector by 1/100th of a gram every single rotation of the engine. There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for a modern vehicle to have a catalytic converter. Accept that it takes about 15%-20% more of your fuel(read money) to keep it hot, and running. Better than the 30% or more from days of yore, but still very wasteful. Not to mention the less than beneficial side effects produced by the cat. Like acid rain from hydrogen sulfide.

Anyone with a moderate understanding of combustion theory, and an understanding of engine control systems knows that a properly electronically tuned engine burns many times cleaner than the federally mandated system.

At our current level of technology it is abundantly apparent that it has nothing to do with clean air, and everything to do with $$$.

Last edited by ownoiz; 20-12-2010 at 02:25 AM.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #29
lightgiver

Arrow Noisy stinky Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
AVGAS is just 100 Octane Leaded fuel. Jet Turbines run on Jet A1 or Kerosene. It is full of lead. Apparently there is only one lead mine left in the world that makes the lead that goes into AVGAS. It is becoming rarer and rarer in General Aviation and the price is very high. The majority of aircraft engines are very old designs that are ultra reliable but must be run on fuel with lead in it. There is a push in the industry for new engines to be run on standard unleaded or diesal however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
http://youtu.be/E56OYUV7BWw

HUmA-n trafficking is the trade of HUman beings.. It has been P erpetrated mainly for the purposes of Sexual Slavery or forced labour; O-ther P urposes include XTraction of O-rgans or Tissues and EVEn SurrogaCy and O-va remO-val...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=54..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=299..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...United_Kingdom..Area 51 is a military base, and a remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=26

Quote:
What happens when the Oil runs out TBH I am looking forward to the day or night depending on which way one looks at it ...Is there ever a day or night when chemtrails are not lingering in the skies..I am wondering is this how the Muslim Jihadists get in and out of the UK....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails_(song)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=284

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-07-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 24-07-2014, 05:08 AM   #30
soylentgreen

Just wanted to add that aluminum can also be added to fuel. Doing research on that... will post some links soon.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:38 AM   #31
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
Just wanted to add that aluminum can also be added to fuel. Doing research on that... will post some links soon.
If lead gunked up the catalytic converter would not aluminum do the same thing ? Even more so to jet enginges when they have very little room for gunk on the turbines, just look what happens if they fly into volcanic ash.

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 04:49 AM   #32
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Yes its in the fuel folks.

Prof Flannery, the 2007 Australian of the Year, said the sulphur could be dispersed above the earth's surface by adding it to jet fuel.

He conceded there were risks to global dimming via sulphur.

"The consequences of doing that are unknown."

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES

Flannery is also the chairman of the Copenhagen Climate Council, an international climate change awareness group.

and this thrown in the mix,we have absolute NUTTERS in charge,and we allow it.

Professor Chossoduvsky of the University of Ottawa wrote a report on weather warfare and HAARP, stating "Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction. Potentially, it constitutes an instrument of conquest capable of selectively destabilising agricultural and ecological systems of entire regions.

Professor Flannery says placing sulphur gas into the earth's stratosphere could keep out the sun's rays and slow global warming.

Scientist Tim Flannery has proposed a radical solution to climate change which may change the colour of the sky.

But he says it may be necessary, as the "last barrier to climate collapse."

Professor Flannery says climate change is happening so quickly that mankind may need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive.

Australia's best-known expert on global warming has updated his climate forecast for the world - and it's much worse than he thought just three years ago.

He has called for a radical suite of emergency measures to be put in place.

The gas sulphur could be inserted into the earth's stratosphere to keep out the sun's rays and slow global warming, a process called global dimming.

"It would change the colour of the sky," Professor Flannery told AAP.

"It's the last resort that we have, it's the last barrier to a climate collapse."

"We need to be ready to start doing it in perhaps five years time if we fail to achieve what we're trying to achieve."

Professor Flannery, the 2007 Australian of the Year, said the sulphur could be dispersed above the earth's surface by adding it to jet fuel.

He conceded there were risks to global dimming via sulphur.

"The consequences of doing that are unknown."

Yeah mars pattern try denying this one

Climate change my arse,just another excuse to reduce the population you murdering bastards,and just look what evil china is up to.

CHINA has closed 12 highways around the capital Beijing today because of heavy snow brought on after seeding clouds with chemicals.

All outbound highways were closed in Hebei, the drought-hit northern province surrounding Beijing, after heavy snow fell last night, Xinhua news agency said.

In all, 12 highways, including one linking Beijing and Shenyang, capital of northeastern Liaoning province, were closed.

Hebei got its first heavy snow of this year yesterday. The provincial weather bureau said that snow too was "enhanced" by artificial seeding.

"The snow has brought moisture to the soil, which may help end the drought," Guo Yingchun, a senior engineer of the provincial meteorological observatory, was quoted as saying.

She said that 313 cigarette-size sticks of silver iodide were fired into the clouds from (last) night to (this) morning, "a procedure that made the snow a lot heavier."

Hebei forecasters said flurries would continue through tonight in the northern part of the province.

Beijing is enduring its longest drought in 38 years, according to weather bureau records.

Its the messing with all this shit that is causing all the problems in the 1st place and the lies of the elites,i am effing fuming,they all need a taking down,especially the chinese(communist) gits. FFS
He really is a nut-job. He has formulated some ridiculous hypotheses including the geography of Australia (and its desert areas) was permanently changed by the Aboriginal people burning off the trees. No proof but because he will do whatever the climate changers want he is lauded and the white haired boy.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 06:36 AM   #33
soylentgreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie441sDrFl8
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 07:49 AM   #34
oz93666

Quote:
.... its in the fuel folks.

Yes... we've always known this , it's in the fuel of passenger and military planes. The pilots don't know about it, no switches to throw, it's in the exhaust whenever the engine is running.
Important to understand jets taking off are emitting the 'Chem-trail' additives from their exhaust, it doesn't make a visible chem-trail until the plane reaches high altitude where the low temperature and high humidity make a condensation trail and the extra chemicals mix with this, making it a chem-trail.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #35
rbl_4nik8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes... we've always known this , it's in the fuel of passenger and military planes. The pilots don't know about it, no switches to throw, it's in the exhaust whenever the engine is running.
Important to understand jets taking off are emitting the 'Chem-trail' additives from their exhaust, it doesn't make a visible chem-trail until the plane reaches high altitude where the low temperature and high humidity make a condensation trail and the extra chemicals mix with this, making it a chem-trail.

Thanks for the insight but you just told us what a Contrail is, since they can not form at lower level because the air is not cold enough WOW

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:07 AM   #36
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbl_4nik8r View Post
Thanks for the insight but you just told us what a Contrail is, since they can not form at lower level because the air is not cold enough WOW
No , if you read the post carefully you'll see that a con trail is what you get without the additive, with the additive it's a chem trail, neither can form at low altitude.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #37
lightgiver

Arrow Chem Planes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
He really is a nut-job. He has formulated some ridiculous hypotheses including the geography of Australia (and its desert areas) was permanently changed by the Aboriginal people burning off the trees. No proof but because he will do whatever the climate changers want he is lauded and the white haired boy.

Quote:
Yeah, the very thing's that contribute to so called global warming are being used to carry out chem spraying etc blocking out the sun etc, thats what I call reverse Psychology,and not forgetting the din..I would advise anyone if you do not like noise to stay well clear of any major airports,even if you are 20 miles + out of the way..I have also noticed especially in the UK where they have put the airports, in well populated areas coincidence!..I think not..Now there are groups all over the country, in fact the world who are willing to speak up after looking up and seeing them with their own eyes. See what exactly? A chemtrail. Ask anyone who is passionate about the issue and they’ll tell you that the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail is that a contrail dissipates after a few minutes..A chemtrail on the other hand lasts for many hours..The term Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) (spraying) is used in the context of pesticide application...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_application
http://realnewsaustralia.com/2013/05...emtrail-issue/

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-08-2014 at 11:32 AM.